• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
...€ May hummed at the thought before smiling and nodding €...
"I like to go to the amusement park, the arcade, this place wher you play lazer tag, many places except the zoo... Yea not the zoo, I hate it there so I set the animals free"
"Once again, that's something I would expect from the Goddess of Animals. Seeing the animals caged up like that must be terrible." Alejandro said, smiling at in return to her smile. "Would you like to go to the amusement park then?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea soon smiled brightly like a child before she took one of the cherries and popped it into her mouth. A delighted sound of satisfaction came from her✦...
''mm! its been so long since i had any cherries, their my favorite!''
Akane laughed lightly as she watched Arashea eat her cherry. She thought it was cute how she reacted to eating the cherry and couldn't help but take her other one and tease her with it. "I should eat this one~" she said, holding it close to her lips.

Roman said:
Akane laughed lightly as she watched Arashea eat her cherry. She thought it was cute how she reacted to eating the cherry and couldn't help but take her other one and tease her with it. "I should eat this one~" she said, holding it close to her lips.
''oh you ordered a cherry too...?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh you ordered a cherry too...?''
"..No. This is yours actually." Akane said, pointing at her water. "You ordered two and I took the other one silly." She told, Arashea as she put the cherry back. "I wasn't really in the mood for fruit."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...just dont push yourself too hard. mom told me if i was ever pregnant, dont stress too much. or else the baby might not grow properly''
She smiled and nodded. "Well dinners almsot ready anyways." She said to her

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
"Sure! I have to see it for myself to believe it." Analia stated, now smiling a little.

Aya nodded before she took a few steps away then held her hands ount and a portal appefront of them. "Come on." Aya said

Roman said:
"..No. This is yours actually." Akane said, pointing at her water. "You ordered two and I took the other one silly." She told, Arashea as she put the cherry back. "I wasn't really in the mood for fruit."
''o-oh..''

...✦Arashea said blushing a bit being the klutz she somewhat is✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled and nodded. "Well dinners almsot ready anyways." She said to her
Aya nodded before she took a few steps away then held her hands ount and a portal appefront of them. "Come on." Aya said

[/QUOTE]
''alright. il call my mom over. my brother went out. want me to...um...get Yuki and the rest over too?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright. il call my mom over. my brother went out. want me to...um...get Yuki and the rest over too?''
"Well i know yuki is here. But yeah you should get every one to come over." She said happily to her

HimeragiSeiker said:
''o-oh..''
...✦Arashea said blushing a bit being the klutz she somewhat is✦...
Akane smiled and poked Arashea's nose. "It's okay~ Long as you enjoy yourself." She said happily.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Yesh you do)

[/QUOTE]
(((( Repost please? ))))

"Well its obvious he did take after you." She said to him with a smile before she kissed his cheek. "I bet hes gonna grow up to be as handsom as you are as well my love." She said softly to hayate

@Roman

Daniel reaving]"Well its obvious he did take after you." She said to him with a smile before she kissed his cheek. "I bet hes gonna grow up to be as handsom as you are as well my love." She said softly to hayate [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate chuckled and kissed Thana's cheek back. "I have no doubt, Aya will be as beautiful as you. You're both two of the most beautiful women I've ever met~"

Roman said:
Hayate chuckled and kissed Thana's cheek back. "I have no doubt, Aya will be as beautiful as you. You're both two of the most beautiful women I've ever met~"
Thana smiled happily and leaned into him more. "Good." She said softly about her and aya being the most beautiful girls hed ever seen. "Now shall we get going to our boy?" She asked him with a smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana smiled happily and leaned into him more. "Good." She said softly about her and aya being the most beautiful girls hed ever seen. "Now shall we get going to our boy?" She asked him with a smile

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah~ I'll take us, love." Hayate then used his powers to make them appear where Satoshi was for his mission, by they were a distance away so he couldn't see or here them.

Roman said:
"Yeah~ I'll take us, love." Hayate then used his powers to make them appear where Satoshi was for his mission, by they were a distance away so he couldn't see or here them.
Thana looke aroubd curiously. "Where is he?" She asked hayate

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana looke aroubd curiously. "Where is he?" She asked hayate

[/QUOTE]
Hayate pointed in the direction of the two boys. "There. There is Satoshi and his partner for this mission." He said, watching them as they went along.

Roman said:
Hayate pointed in the direction of the two boys. "There. There is Satoshi and his partner for this mission." He said, watching them as they went along.
Thana stared before she groaned. "I wanna see him." She said meaning she wanted to coddle her baby boy

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...Haruo nodded as he listened to Satoshi speak, shortly before he replied and raised his arms behind his head≭...

I think I overheard them talking about our sensei, but I'm not exactly sure what they said. I guess when we return, we'll ask them about it.

---------------

...ΨKenji's body suddenly jerked, prompting him to rapidly sit up, numerous cracks being heard as his bones popped at the sudden movements. He looked around the abandoned field, noting the scorch marks on the ground. He panicked, remembering the last sight he'd seen, which felt like only moments ago, when it had been infact two daysΨ...

What happened..? Akira?!

...ΨUpon no response, Kenji slowly stood up and looked around, panicking at the previous scene of him going supernova. He rapidly scanned for life, soon spotting birds flying overhead. He exhaled loudly, relieved that there was still life on the planet, which meant he never went supernova. He slowly moved his hand to his chest and spoke as a numb feeling had spread around him. The animals around him he'd thought so fondly of before, only looked like animals to him. The appreciation for life was gone. The love he felt for them, also goneΨ...

What's this.. feeling..?

...♅Akira appeared beside Kenji. He spoke as he rushed forward towards him♅...

Kenji?!

...ΨKenji turned towards the familiar voice of his brother and spoke, somewhat relieved to see him. As the scene played out, he felt the faint sense of déjà vu, as if he had experienced this entire moment before, but he couldn't remember whereΨ...

Akira! Wh-what happened to me?!

...♅Akira slowly looked to the ground and spoke, the sense of sadness returning♅...

I.. shot you..

...ΨKenji blinked and replied, shortly before he placed his hand onto his head and released a sound of frustration, unable to recall the previous events as clearly as he used to. He then had a burst of memories, which prompted his next set of words to be more urgentΨ...

Really..? Argh.. All I remember was.. Lumina! Where's Lumina?!

...♅Akira avoided Kenji's desperate gaze and looked to the side, as if trying to avoid the question, even though he was obligated to answer♅...

She's.. gone.

...ΨKenji's heart sankΨ...

You're lying..

...♅Akira's armour suddenly vanished in a golden light, revealing his body. His long black hair swayed gently in the afternoon breeze as he replied, his black irises shifting from Kenji to the ground♅...

I saw it with my own two eyes, Kenji.

tumblr_n61jj4nEBt1tn14nfo1_500_zpsskmelkzv.gif

...ΨKenji just stared at the ground, his hand remaining on his chest as the numbing sensation intensified. He spoke quietlyΨ...

.. Oh..

...♅Akira reached his hand out and took hold of Kenji's shoulder, at a vain attempt of comfort♅...

“ I'm sorry..

...ΨKenji quickly, and angrily, moved his shoulder from Akira's grasp, responding in an angered toneΨ...

Don't! Just.. leave me alone..

...ΨKenji then turned around and ran away, shortly before he vanished into a blaze of red fireΨ...

-----------------------

...ΨKenji reappeared on the other side of the world he was once in, the ground breaking beneath him from the impact of him suddenly manifesting. He quickly dropped to his knees and began breathing heavily. Not out of exhaustion. He was hyper ventilating. The cold rock around him was stationary, yet it closed in on him all the same. With each tense breath, his thoughts accelerated inside his head. He rapidly breathed on the stagnant air. His heart hammered inside his chest like it belonged to a rabbit running for its skin. The ground spun and he collapsed onto his hands, trying to make everything slow to something his brain and body could cope with. He felt so sick. So angry. So sad. He didn't know who to call for, what their power felt like, who to call, he was too far away, he was gone, he went, breathe, gone, what power, too far away... blackness... creeping blackness... He soon found himself sweating. Where was she, what's his name, who to call, what's the power, the area was spinning. She's dead... She's dead... She's... Kenji fell forward, unconsciousΨ...

tumblr_n70k55nsAT1rbnw5do1_500_zpsstvpoplv.gif

...ΨSuddenly, Kenji's body jerked, prompting him to rapidly sit up, numerous cracks being heard as his bones popped at the sudden movements. He looked around the abandoned field, noting the scorch marks on the ground as the sense of déjà vu occurred once more. He thought, no, he knew he'd been here before. In truth, Kenji didn't know what was happening. All he knew was something terrible was going to happen, one that would shatter his entire world. Though Kenji wasn't aware of this, his powers had begun to spiral out of control, and was constantly sending him back in time every time he passed out, as if trying to prevent Kenji's mental deterioration that was inevitably going to happen given the circumstances. Kenji was being forced to relive the worst moments of his life, alone. He suddenly panicked, remembering the last sight he'd seen, which felt like only moments ago, when it had been infact two daysΨ...

What happened..? Akira?!

...ΨAnd so, Kenji fell once more into the rabbit holeΨ..

----------------------------------

@Tobi Neafearn

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi blinked. They said something about their sensei? Now he was curious and he wanted to find out whatever he could about him, so he knows how to impress him...

"I bet he's a major slacker... Like me."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana stared before she groaned. "I wanna see him." She said meaning she wanted to coddle her baby boy

[/QUOTE]
Hayate laughed lightly and held on to Thana, "We're not to interfere. You know that because I told you, Thana..." he said, shaking his head. "Now you'll be fine. He looks like he's safe and he's even leaving the mission area, so he's okay."

Roman said:
Hayate laughed lightly and held on to Thana, "We're not to interfere. You know that because I told you, Thana..." he said, shaking his head. "Now you'll be fine. He looks like he's safe and he's even leaving the mission area, so he's okay."
"That means we can see him!" Thana said happily as she tried to slip from hayates grasp to go and get her son

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That means we can see him!" Thana said happily as she tried to slip from hayates grasp to go and get her son

[/QUOTE]
"Nope." Hayate said, his grip tightening on her before she could slip away. "Satoshi doesn't come straight home. He gives his mission report, then he comes home. It shouldn't take him long, so don't worry okay?"

Roman said:
"Nope." Hayate said, his grip tightening on her before she could slip away. "Satoshi doesn't come straight home. He gives his mission report, then he comes home. It shouldn't take him long, so don't worry okay?"
"Awwww come on my love surely they should understand that a mother needs to see her childeren when she wants to." She said to him as she gave him puppy eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Awwww come on my love surely they should understand that a mother needs to see her childeren when she wants to." She said to him as she gave him puppy eyes

[/QUOTE]
"Thana... I love you. You know that. You and the kids comes first in my life all the time, but Satoshi is a growing boy. We should give him his space." Hayate said, smiling at Thana. "So, please just this once let him do his own thing. I ask you this, not only as your husband, but your king too." He added, and he did tell her that he never wanted to be referred to as king, but this really meant something to him... Being able to see Satoshi become a young man... It was special since he wasn't able to have anyone do these types of things for himself when he was younger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back