• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well theres oblivion but i havent found anything fun in fun there." She said to her. "Mostly because my brother is away all the time and there arent any one to make friends with there." Aya explained to her

[/QUOTE]
Analia

Analia looked a little confused when she mentioned the oblivion. She had no idea what that was or where a place like that would be. "Oblivion? What's that?" She asked. It sounded like a dark place really.

HimeragiSeiker said:
(( I thought Daniel was sending someone to Zenya, so I didn't know if I should have sent Yoshino or not ))

------

...✦Nanami looked down at her attire before looking at Fuyumi and her mom. Her family seemed to all be wearing kimono's and she felt like the odd one out with her coat and boots. Not that she could change anything about that now, they were already at the top of the mountain and she wasn't going to go back down and change into someghing like that. It was cold for one thing and she was wuite comfortable in her warm cozzy boots and furry sweater✦...

"Does everyone wear kimono's here?"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I thought Daniel was sending someone to Zenya, so I didn't know if I should have sent Yoshino or not ))
------

...✦Nanami looked down at her attire before looking at Fuyumi and her mom. Her family seemed to all be wearing kimono's and she felt like the odd one out with her coat and boots. Not that she could change anything about that now, they were already at the top of the mountain and she wasn't going to go back down and change into someghing like that. It was cold for one thing and she was wuite comfortable in her warm cozzy boots and furry sweater✦...

"Does everyone wear kimono's here?"
well he did but Jace doesnt know the location...just searching)))

''yeah...its just...tradition i guess''

HimeragiSeiker said:
we can do Shira))
(Kk where is who you wanted to use?)

"

WeirdPrincess said:
Analia
Analia looked a little confused when she mentioned the oblivion. She had no idea what that was or where a place like that would be. "Oblivion? What's that?" She asked. It sounded like a dark place really.

Its were i live." She said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Kk where is who you wanted to use?)
"

Its were i live." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
i wanted to use Himeragi's daughter, Kristako)))

Daniel reaving](Kk ^-^ you wanna post first?) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
okay)))

...⊹After being bored all day doing nothing and ranting with Shiroh, she decided to meet some new people⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
okay)))
...⊹After being bored all day doing nothing and ranting with Shiroh, she decided to meet some new people⊹...
Shira stood there in the kitchen cooking dinner for her, yuki, mitsu, neo, mika, and any one else who was in the house. She was exhausted because of the baby. Her stomach buldged out a good amount and it was obvious she was pregnant now

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira stood there in the kitchen cooking dinner for her, yuki, mitsu, neo, mika, and any one else who was in the house. She was exhausted because of the baby. Her stomach buldged out a good amount and it was obvious she was pregnant now

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kristako smelled something in the kitchen. Maybe someone was cooking and she hadnt known them before. She soon decided to walk over to the kitchen and saw Shira⊹...

''h-hello...what are you cooking..?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kristako smelled something in the kitchen. Maybe someone was cooking and she hadnt known them before. She soon decided to walk over to the kitchen and saw Shira⊹...
''h-hello...what are you cooking..?''
"Oh hello sweetheart. Im just cooking dinner for every one." She said as she cooked a feast because of how many people lived here. "God i wish there was some one to help me cook." Shira said to her self as she put a delisious looking pan of home made mac n cheese in the oven to cook then went to a pot of soup and added some ingredients before rubbing her back a little

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh hello sweetheart. Im just cooking dinner for every one." She said as she cooked a feast because of how many people lived here. "God i wish there was some one to help me cook." Shira said to her self as she put a delisious looking pan of home made mac n cheese in the oven to cook then went to a pot of soup and added some ingredients before rubbing her back a little

[/QUOTE]
''oh...let me help''

...⊹Kristako said as she helped her cook⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh...let me help''
...⊹Kristako said as she helped her cook⊹...
"Thank you." She said with releife as she leaned against the counter and gently rubbed her stomach. "God carrying a child is hard." She said with a small chuckle before looking to her. "Im shira by the way." She said politely to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thank you." She said with releife as she leaned against the counter and gently rubbed her stomach. "God carrying a child is hard." She said with a small chuckle before looking to her. "Im shira by the way." She said politely to her

[/QUOTE]
''im Kristako. your...Yuki's wife right..?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yup im yukis wife as she is mine. Your hime's daughter right?" She asked back to her with a smile

[/QUOTE]
''yup...uhh...if you are wondering where father is, hes dead...Kuroh died..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh im so sorry." She said as she walked over and hugged her comfortingly

[/QUOTE]
''its alright...he trained me well how to fight''

...⊹Kristako said as she smiled at her⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira held onto her tightly before she sighed then slowly let go. "Im sorry for your loss." She said as she continued to cook

[/QUOTE]
''its...alright. no need to get sentimental about it..you should really be comforting my mom...though we're both over it..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its...alright. no need to get sentimental about it..you should really be comforting my mom...though we're both over it..''
"Well when i see your mother im gonna hug her so tightly." Shira said with a giggle as she prepped some steaks to be grilled for the guys

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well when i see your mother im gonna hug her so tightly." Shira said with a giggle as she prepped some steaks to be grilled for the guys

[/QUOTE]
''yknow, you dont have to cook for everyone...they mightve eaten out or cooked themselves..''

...⊹Kristako said in a worried way. She figured she was pregnant but she was still doing all this⊹...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back