• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Y-yeah i would like to grow close to you. I might not be able to say i love you yet but. Im sure i will say it soon." Lana said softly to her
"Well the U.N. Might try to kill me if i head out. The school is the last safe place here so." She said with a shrug hoping that answered her question as to why aya would venture here for fun

[/QUOTE]
Analia

"Ah, that makes sense. With everything going on, there really aren't that many safe places to go." Analia said with a nod. "That sucks though, maybe we can find somewhere else that's safe around here. I highly doubt it though."

WeirdPrincess said:
Analia
"Ah, that makes sense. With everything going on, there really aren't that many safe places to go." Analia said with a nod. "That sucks though, maybe we can find somewhere else that's safe around here. I highly doubt it though."

"Well theres oblivion but i havent found anything fun in fun there." She said to her. "Mostly because my brother is away all the time and there arent any one to make friends with there." Aya explained to her

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...could i have a alfraedo pasta?''
...⊹Ophelia soon closed her eyes happily⊹...
The waitress wrote down their orders and soon nodded. She then flipped a page in her notepad and smiled, "Okay. I have your orders down, if you're ready I would like to know what drinks you want." She said with a smile. Akane tapped her chin before looking at Arashea. "I think I'll just take some water. Thanks." The waitress then wrote down Akane's order and awaited Arashea's response.

Roman said:
"That's.... True." Alejandro said, blinking a few times. "That's why I come out more, because I feel that sitting inside doesn't benefit one's social skills. Not only that, but friends are a valuable thing and all should have them." He said, smiling at May.
...€ May nods and finished eating and finished chewing, she smiled back €...

"Exactly"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well most of it was fuzzy but i remember being nocked out by a monster then taking a boot to the face." She said to ophelia

[/QUOTE]
''ah...you want to see the person who stomped you in the face? its amazing what fighters do in their...personal life''

Roman said:
The waitress wrote down their orders and soon nodded. She then flipped a page in her notepad and smiled, "Okay. I have your orders down, if you're ready I would like to know what drinks you want." She said with a smile. Akane tapped her chin before looking at Arashea. "I think I'll just take some water. Thanks." The waitress then wrote down Akane's order and awaited Arashea's response.
''um...could i have a sprite with a 2 cherries?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
(when is Zenya being discovered? xD )
...☫They were soon greeted by woman wearing the same Kimono being worn by Fuyumi but having a longer length. They bowed as they spoke to them while the door behind them was being opened by a girl also wearing their kimono☫...

''Welcome back Fuyumi-sama''
@WeirdPrincess

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...you want to see the person who stomped you in the face? its amazing what fighters do in their...personal life''
"Not really. If i see the one that desided to try and stomp my face in i might want to hit back." She sais to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Not really. If i see the one that desided to try and stomp my face in i might want to hit back." She sais to her

[/QUOTE]
''a-ah...i see. then i wont let you see her then. might end horribly..''

...⊹She said in worry so she just sat there and relaxed with Lana⊹...

WeirdPrincess said:

...❦After what was hours of nothing but darkness, Asuka finally woke up in the confinements of her home. She didn't remember much, just that she had left the hospital and then.. nothing. After that everything went blank, there were no memories for her to retain. Not that she would have wanted to remember anything in the forest if she had a choice, those would stay well locked away forever. Asuka soon sat up and put a hand to her head before glancing around the room. It was faintly familiar, though at the same time it wasn't. She could tell she had been there before, she just couldn't remember when. Why couldn't she remember what this place was? It was a little frustration, so she decided to check around a little. Upon closer inspection, Asuka realized she was in her old room. Which meant that she was in her old house, the one that she had first lived in when she arrived. It was strange being back here again.. but it was also comforting. The house held many memories, both happy and sad ones. It felt good to be back, even if it was only for a while. Asuka glanced over at her bed and a soft chuckle escaped between her lips as she remembered summoning a large fox, who then proceeded to push her off of her own bed and take it for itself. Though it was also the time Akira had stayed over at her house and just the thought of him made her sad. The smile that had been there, slipped and was replaced with a sorrowful expression. Not wanting to think about it anymore, Asuka turned and left her room, heading into the bathroom just down the hall. After arriving in the bathroom, she ran herself a bath, undressed before stepping in. She didn't bother turning on the light, she didn't want it on. There was a window beside her tub that shined enough moonlight into the bathroom for her to see, so she felt as if she didn't need it on. Asuka gaze at the reflection of the moon on the water, her eyes still holding the same expression as before❦...

tumblr_o0cojzWJ5D1uzwbyjo2_540.gif

...❦Even though she had escaped her room and took refuge into the bathroom, somehow this area of the house still held memories of him. Asuka was reminded by the fact when she looked over at the counter, looking for her clothes but finding nothing, but a pair of shoes. It had seemed she had forgotten them in her room. Why those were there? She hadn't the slightest clue, but it was a little funny. Asuka remembered the time that she had to walk out of her bathroom, with Akira who was also in the same condition as she was, with stark naked. He had stated that it was for her own benefit and was suppose to put her at ease, though for the first good half of it, that did anything but put her at ease. Asuka had been bright red and didn't dare look anywhere near him. It was probably the most embarrassing thing she had ever had to go through in her life and would not like to have a repeat. When thinking about it though, she probably wouldn't have been as embarrassed as before, much less at all. It was funny to her, remembering how she acted back then but she wasn't in the laughing kind of mood. Asuka was still saddened, so shook her head to try and clear her thoughts before putting her head down in the water and making small bubbles❦...

tumblr_o0cojzWJ5D1uzwbyjo3_540.gif

...❦After she was done with her bath, Asuka got out and grabbed her towel, drying herself off first before draining the tub. She then wrapped the towel tight around her body before heading back to her room to get dressed. Thankfully she still had some clothes here that she didn't take with her when she moved and surprisingly they still fit. As she was getting dressed, she wondered where she was going to go after this. There was no way she was staying here, not that it was in a bad state or anything, because it wasn't! She just didn't feel like staying here any longer for.. reasons. She didn't know where she was going, just as long as it wasn't here then she would be fine. After she finished getting dressed and fixed her hair, Asuka proceeded to leave her old home, swinging the keys around on her finger as she made her way out of the house. She then locked it and stared at her house for a moment in silence before stuffing her keys into her pocket and turning away as she headed off towards.. anywhere really. There was no set destination for her to go❦...

tumblr_ng63yzc5hO1rbrys3o1_400.gif
...♅Akira prepared himself to go, shortly before he noticed his appearance. He spoke♅...

I should probably change to a different form..

...♅Akira's form slowly changed. His hair shortened and his armour vanished. At the same time, his Tengan deactivated, allowing his irises to return to their amber colour. He vanished, using his teleportation to arrive on a building that was towering over Asuka. He looked down at her and spoke♅...

There she is..

...♅Akira took a deep breath and vanished from his position, soon appearing just infront of Asuka. Even though he was trying to be serious, not knowing how Asuka would react to his sudden appearance, a small smile was present on his face as he stood before her. He felt the rushing of emotions flood back to him as his gaze met Asuka, as if it was the first time seeing her. A lot had happened to Akira, and now all he wanted to do was fall into Asuka's arms and sleep. He spoke, a relieved, gentle tone soon overcoming his voice♅...

Hey.. Suki-chan.. It's been a while.. hasn't it..?

tumblr_ngkipsb69n1tda6puo2_250.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana smiled and hugged him happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia soon fell asleep due to the water being warm and being so relaxed⊹...

Daniel reaving]Lana smiled when she saw ophelia asleep before she blushed then gently kissed her cheek [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
...⊹Ophelia just slept as she leaned more on Lana⊹...

(wanna interact with Kristako also? Jennete isnt here and i wanna use kristako badly...)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Idk xD )

[/QUOTE]
ok xD wanna continue using Lana or someone else? that way, we could still interact while your deciding which characters to use))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back