• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hmmm its about 5:00 she said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
''i-its that late already...? huh..''

...⊹Ophelia said as she went wide eyed⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Im sure he wont lose that fire love. He does take after you." She said to him with a smile as she walked with him down the halls of the castle

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled and wrapped his arm around Thana's shoulders, "And I believe you 100%. Plus... He does take after me a lot. Its pretty funny in my opinion. It's like looking in a mirror of my past!"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal blinked before hearing him speak, "What? me? scared? pfft no." she said.
Misaki looked pale before she crossed her arm's, "I-It wasn't the least bit scary" she said.
"Well it's pretty obvious my little girl here is scared." Roman said, smiling at Misaki. "I wouldn't mind if you slept with your mother and I tonight... Just don't tell your brother. He'd probably tease you about it." He said, laughing lightly. He then looked at Mal and nodded, "If you say so. Anyways, what's our plan now? Misaki looks a little too scared to stay out. Should we head home? I think we should."

Roman said:
Hayate smiled and wrapped his arm around Thana's shoulders, "And I believe you 100%. Plus... He does take after me a lot. Its pretty funny in my opinion. It's like looking in a mirror of my past!"
"He looks a hell of a lot like you to." She said softly as she smiled and leaned into him

HimeragiSeiker said:
''go to the amusement park until we get tired?''
...✦Arashea said as she sat down as well and smiled back at Akane✦...
"Alright. We'll have to be extra careful though. U.N. soldiers will most likely be the ones at the gate. After all they want us all locked away or chipped, so we just have to you know... Play it cool." Akane said, leaning on the table a little.

Lumina said:
...₪Violetta had almost had her hand on the shampoo when she felt Takashi stop her, and she blinked as she looked up at her boyfriend, standing up as he placed a hand on her cheek. A smile formed on her lips as her arms rewrapped around his torso, feeling their bodies pressed up against each other with the water running on and around them. As he spoke, many many ideas flashed through her mind, her irises flashing as a clock for a brief moment, before she found herself leaning up on her tip toes to mash her lips against his. He seemed to be implying what she had been thinking about ever since her eyes fell on the wine in the restaurant. The kiss lasted for a few seconds before Violetta sat back down on her feet, smirking up at Takashi and running her hand along his side₪...
"Morning it is~"
Takashi wrapped his arms around Violetta once again as she kissed him. When she pulled away, he smiled down at her and slowly slid his hands down to her waist and leaned in for another kiss. As his lips came in contact with Violetta's his grip on her tightened a little for a second before he relaxed a little bit. He could feel the warmth from the water, and he admitted that it felt amazing after so long, but he also felt Violetta's body heat. If he were to choose between one, he'd choose Violetta in an instant. Takashi soon pulled away from the kiss and chuckled lightly...

"We should just stay right here... I'm far too comfortable to get out."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah but can we stay here together for a little longer." She asked

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm...sure. i mean it is a bath...''

Roman said:
"Alright. We'll have to be extra careful though. U.N. soldiers will most likely be the ones at the gate. After all they want us all locked away or chipped, so we just have to you know... Play it cool." Akane said, leaning on the table a little.
''of course''

...✦She said as she smiled more at her✦...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia walked into her room and over to the closet, rummaging through it until she found something to wear. After getting everything she needed, Celia took off her towel and tossed it on the bed before putting on her clothes. Instead of putting on pajama's, like she normally would after taking a shower, she had put on regular clothes instead. It was mostly because she didn't want to get her pj's dirty when she was working in the kitchen and though there was an apron she could wear, she didn't want to risk anything and accidently get a stain on something she slept in. As she finished putting on her clothes, Celia spoke as grabbed her towel from the bed❤︎...
"Well, I'll be going to the kitchen now. Remember, no coming in there or you won't get any of what I'm making and I'll just eat everything for myself. Which isn't really a lot... but still!"
Once they made it to the room, Taylor plopped down on the bed as Celia sent through all the clothes to find something to wear. He then grabbed his phone and began scrolling through his contacts as she looked. When she finished putting on her clothes and started talking, Taylor listened closely. He heard her mention the kitchen and he immediately knew she was warning him not to go in there for the millionth time. Taylor chuckled and shook his head...

"Celia. I understand now. You don't have to keep telling me. Plus I promised, now go do what you have to do, babe."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled and slid close to her more and nuzzled her shpulder happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia just smiled. She wondered if they were able to make a family⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"He looks a hell of a lot like you to." She said softly as she smiled and leaned into him

[/QUOTE]
"Weird right?" Hayate asked, laughing lightly. "I guess you can say my genes were the dominate one in the creation of our son." He said, before blinking. "I don't know anything about science, so I don't really know how genes work." He said, laughing nervously.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''of course''
...✦She said as she smiled more at her✦...
Akane smiled a little and gently grabbed Arashea's hands. She sighed quietly and spoke in a light tone, "If anything ever happened to you, I don't know what I'd do...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana smiled more and relaxed with her happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia soon closed her eyes and leaned her head on Lana's shoulder⊹...

Roman said:
Akane smiled a little and gently grabbed Arashea's hands. She sighed quietly and spoke in a light tone, "If anything ever happened to you, I don't know what I'd do...."
''il be fine. even if they chip me, and i should die, Natsumi has the gift of resurrection. she could just bring me back to life. since she's done it many times before. but i promise il be fine. just worry about yourself. i dont know what id do if something were to happen to you''

...✦Arashea said softly back✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana blushed but smiled and leaned her head onto ophelias happily

[/QUOTE]
''this is nice...isnt it?''

...⊹She said as she saw a bird couple flying to the sky⊹...

Lexton: "ah finally here." I smile in my dorm room after unpacking all my stuff from my luggage. I plop down onto my bed and look around my room, "hmm not bad not bad. Definitely beats that run down apartment i had in russia." I fold my arms behind my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back