• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana nodded before she slid close to her and blushed slightly

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia just sat there relaxing. She soon looked at Lana and blushed a bit. She guessed she could take a liking to her⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia just sat there relaxing. She soon looked at Lana and blushed a bit. She guessed she could take a liking to her⊹...
Lana blushed more before she quickly hugged ophelia. "Th-thank you for agreeing to this one date." She said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana blushed more before she quickly hugged ophelia. "Th-thank you for agreeing to this one date." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''i..i should be thank you but...y-your welcome. we can do this again..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah. i am taking a liking to you''
"Really?!?" She asked before smiling happily

latest

"Id love that!" She said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Really?!?" She asked before smiling happily
latest

"Id love that!" She said happily

[/QUOTE]
...?Ophelia soon just giggled and hugged her?...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Just ignore that last post xD )
"I love to fight of course. I also love to try and make weapons and armor and stuff." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''ah...so black smiting..?''

"Tsk, cant believe i got expelled from my own school." I grummble walking along the side walk to get to the highschool. Ima male with black hair and pointy teeth all inside my mouth other than that i have a pretty basic look going about me.

I stop at the entrance of the school and sigh, "well here goes nothing." I take my first step into my new school

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah but im not good at it. The weapons i make always come out horribly." She said to her as she relaxed

[/QUOTE]
''ah...i see..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well we could head over to my place and meet up with myuki and kikuri." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''alright. hmmm what time is it...?''

@Lumina[/URL]

Paris held her hand as he strolled with her. "Groceries, then home or?" he asked as he bought her a Crepe from the stand on the sidewalk. "I am okay with doing whatever you want me too." he spoke with a smile, handing her a crepe with fruit and chocolate drizzle.

@Mayyflower
...⊗Kanon looked at Achilles for another moment before realizing how she looked, and immediately looked down at the ground with a red face. She quickly made her way toward her dresser, grabbing the necessary under garments as well as a t shirt and capris, before hurrying back to the bathroom to change into something less... revealing. Soon the door opened again and a fully dressed Kanon stepped back out, still blushing a bit. She made her way over to sit next to Achilles, speaking in a soft tone⊗...

"I-It's okay. She was really nice. And lunch sounds great."

mrjoker212 said:
"Tsk, cant believe i got expelled from my own school." I grummble walking along the side walk to get to the highschool. Ima male with black hair and pointy teeth all inside my mouth other than that i have a pretty basic look going about me.
I stop at the entrance of the school and sigh, "well here goes nothing." I take my first step into my new school
((Hey there, I noticed you haven't submitted a character sheet yet! Make sure you head on over to the Character Sign Up Tab and submit a character sheet using the template on the first page, and once it's been accepted then you can come back here and start posting! Thanks for choosing our RP!))

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon looked at Achilles for another moment before realizing how she looked, and immediately looked down at the ground with a red face. She quickly made her way toward her dresser, grabbing the necessary under garments as well as a t shirt and capris, before hurrying back to the bathroom to change into something less... revealing. Soon the door opened again and a fully dressed Kanon stepped back out, still blushing a bit. She made her way over to sit next to Achilles, speaking in a soft tone⊗...

"I-It's okay. She was really nice. And lunch sounds great."
λAchilles had cut his Gyro in half for her, and gave her some of the potato side dish. "Here, I bought you some Baklava too, for dessert." he said as he served her lunch. Sitting down, he filled his cup from a pitcher. Tasting the "water" he knew the taste quite well. "MOTHER!" he shouted as a giggle from the pipes faded away. "Be careful. That pitcher is full of Ouzo." he said as he pushed it aside, and poured some real water for himself and her. "Are you feeling okay?" he asked with a heavy not of worry.λ

@Lumina

Users who are viewing this thread

Back