• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia smiled. She was about to speak but a sharp pinch was felt in her neck which she reacted by putting her hand over the area of her neck she felt the pinch while wincing. She soon realized it was a shot trying to tranquilize but it failed. She soon took the dart out and saw 2 humans with snipers looking at her fearfully before one of them shot her arm off. Though, she launched at them with a gauntlet and decided to kick them in the head knocking them out. She soon dragged the 2 sleeping bodies with one hand walking over to her shot off arm. She dropped the two unconscious bodies and picked up her arm and then put it to her stub which soon flashed a light before her arm that was shot off, started to twitch crazily making fleshy and bony sounds. Once it was over, she let go of her arm and looked at it and moved it slowly. She looked at her hand, moving some fingers and her wrist before smirking⊹...
''that was interesting''
Lana watched in suprprise and sone confusion. "Y-you ok?" SHe asked her as she walked over

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana watched in suprprise and sone confusion. "Y-you ok?" SHe asked her as she walked over

[/QUOTE]
''im fine. its a thing about Intoners. we heal quickly and magically. and we cant really die but if we do, its like...a phoenix being reborn. except we kill whoever killed us''

Roman said:
Taylor waited for Celia to walk out of the bathroom before he did so himself. Once she was out, Taylor made she his towel was tight enough, so he didn't have to hold it as he walked. After checking his towel, he followed behind Celia... And also kept the idea of bringing clothes for her next time they do this. Though he did find Celia very cute when she couldn't find them, but knowing what kind of guy he was, Taylor wouldn't admit to anything being cute. It just wasn't his style.
"Yeah..."
...❤︎Celia walked into her room and over to the closet, rummaging through it until she found something to wear. After getting everything she needed, Celia took off her towel and tossed it on the bed before putting on her clothes. Instead of putting on pajama's, like she normally would after taking a shower, she had put on regular clothes instead. It was mostly because she didn't want to get her pj's dirty when she was working in the kitchen and though there was an apron she could wear, she didn't want to risk anything and accidently get a stain on something she slept in. As she finished putting on her clothes, Celia spoke as grabbed her towel from the bed❤︎...

"Well, I'll be going to the kitchen now. Remember, no coming in there or you won't get any of what I'm making and I'll just eat everything for myself. Which isn't really a lot... but still!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im fine. its a thing about Intoners. we heal quickly and magically. and we cant really die but if we do, its like...a phoenix being reborn. except we kill whoever killed us''
"Oh........ Thats nice." She said to her still a little shocked about it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh........ Thats nice." She said to her still a little shocked about it

[/QUOTE]
''lets just get to the baths. we can probably forget it quicker but...we need someone to take these 2 out..''

...⊹She said as she looked at the 2 sleeping bodies⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''lets just get to the baths. we can probably forget it quicker but...we need someone to take these 2 out..''
...⊹She said as she looked at the 2 sleeping bodies⊹...
"We got this they will never remember being here." She said to her as two guys came in and grabed the bodies as lana grabed ophelias habds and lead her to the baths

LunaCrosby said:
(Yus)
Ally opened her eye's, feeling a stinging pain in her stomach. Ally shook Shingo, trying to wake him up.
Shingo snapped his eyes awake, shivering a bit from shock from being woken up suddenly. "What's wrong?" He asked her worriedly.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako thought for a bit, "She grow's a lot of berry type of thing's, she like's fruit more then vegetable's." she said and nodded.
Kenai nodded "I see, well fruits are better than vegetables so I agree with her" he said with a small chuckle.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"We got this they will never remember being here." She said to her as two guys came in and grabed the bodies as lana grabed ophelias habds and lead her to the baths

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia followed Lana happily since all her wounds are now healed⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia followed Lana happily since all her wounds are now healed⊹...
Lana led her to a small cave with a hot spring in it and smiled as she gestured for her to get in. "You first." She said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana led her to a small cave with a hot spring in it and smiled as she gestured for her to get in. "You first." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia went inside and smiled at her⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled and got in with her then sat down next to her and sighed happily. "This is so nice." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''yeah. so...do you have any siblings?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well when im not battling the beasts and un i just train because i have nothing better to do." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''oh okay''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What do you do?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
''just sing i guess. me and my sisters make like a...Singing career or just making music. Kikuri is good at making metal music but she prefers light metal. not heavy. as for me...Instrumentals and probably throw some vocals in there''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''just sing i guess. me and my sisters make like a...Singing career or just making music. Kikuri is good at making metal music but she prefers light metal. not heavy. as for me...Instrumentals and probably throw some vocals in there''
"Id love to hear you sing some timr"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back