• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
(yush)
Mal nodded and looked up at the screen, "right." she said.

Misaki looked up at the screen, smiling.
Once the movie was over and the credits began rolling down the screen, Roman yawned a little. "That could have been way scarier. Anyways, how are the two lovely ladies I brought along doing? Anyone scared?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦She soon smiled✦...
''alright, lets go~''
"Okay." Akane said as she walked towards the Booth. When they got there, she sat her purse beside her and sat down. Akane then smiled at Arashea. "Remind me what it is you chose to do after we'he eaten."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♜Thomas sighed when Lumina tore his dresser apart, but again, it's not like he'd be returning to this room ever again. So after she left the room he started thinking, the chain of thought leading to him making a few humanoid mana constructs that pulled a crate out from under his bed. From that crate they pulled out a few large rolls of different cloths, one of them pulling out a tape measure and clipboard before walking outside the room. These didn't have any of Thomas's problems, so against any protest it took Lumina measurements before returning to the other mana constructs and starting to weave various clothing. While that was happening, Thomas had been folding up his clothing before placing them in circles on the ground, the circles glowing before disappearing with the clothes and the circles reappearing on a brace meant to go on the arm. At this point Thomas cleared his throat before talking♜...

"Lumina, get in here, i have the stuff to make you a single outfit, but i'll need you to tell my constructs what you want, once they have that it would only be a moment before it's ready"

...♜Thomas then pulled a tank-top on before putting on a black dress shirt with white trimmings on over it. After that he put on military grade boots and his last spare grey cloak, though this one was more meant for night missions, so it was noticeably darker that the one he gave Lumina. Finally he grabbed a cell phone and wallet from the crate and slipped it into his pocket before sitting on his bed♜...

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina was just about to relax against the wall when she heard her name being called by the kid from inside, and she scoffed, wondering what he could possibly want now. As she walked in Lumina made a point of walking right up to Thomas and leaning over him so her chest was close to his face, knowing it'd get a reaction out of him. Her eyes scanned over him, and after figuring out what his words meant, Lumina wrapped her arms around his neck, speaking normally but in such a way that it came off in a different manner from how close her voice was to his ears♤...

"Ah, I see~ well, when it comes to clothes I'll settle for nothing less than the epitome of fashion, so you better impress me with something super cute~"

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina was just about to relax against the wall when she heard her name being called by the kid from inside, and she scoffed, wondering what he could possibly want now. As she walked in Lumina made a point of walking right up to Thomas and leaning over him so her chest was close to his face, knowing it'd get a reaction out of him. Her eyes scanned over him, and after figuring out what his words meant, Lumina wrapped her arms around his neck, speaking normally but in such a way that it came off in a different manner from how close her voice was to his ears♤...
"Ah, I see~ well, when it comes to clothes I'll settle for nothing less than the epitome of fashion, so you better impress me with something super cute~"
...♜Thomas hadn't expected Lumina to walk right up to him, let alone put her chest in his face again. So of course he'd react to it being there, his reaction being trying to move back as his face lit up with color. Really he felt something else, but he wasn't entirely sure what it was before it disappeared. It was then that Lumina wrapped her arms around his neck, Thomas instinctively trying to pull away before closing his eyes as Lumina spoke. Now turning his head to look away from Lumina Thomas raised a hand to point at the pure grey mana constructs before speaking in an off tone♜...

"T-touch one of t-them and think of the o-outfit you want, u-un-underwear included.... And the old you was the cute one... y-your just.... seductive....."

Roman said:
Hayate laughed lightly, "He has no choice. I wouldn't allow him not to return home and he knows that. Besides, I don't think he'd fail. After all, he's my son!" Hayate said proudly.
"Our." She said with a grin before kissing him again then starting for the door happily

WeirdPrincess said:
Analia
Analia nodded, "As of today I'll be going to school here. I wont actually start going to classes until tomorrow or.. whenever school stadts up again. I just dropped by the school to grab my schedule." She stated and held up a piece of paper with her name, as well as classes, on it. The other schedule was folded and tucked safely in her pocket. "What brings you here?"

"Boredom. I dont exactly have many friends so i came here looking for one." She explained to her

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia walked with her happily wondering what type of bikini she was going to buy⊹...
"We should do this again." Lana said happily to her as they beared the shop

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Our." She said with a grin before kissing him again then starting for the door happily
"Boredom. I dont exactly have many friends so i came here looking for one." She explained to her

[/QUOTE]
Hayate laughed and followed Thana out the door. "Yeah, our son. He knows well that failure is not an thing. If you fail, get back up. I want him to have that fire in him. The one that keeps him from being a quitter."

Roman said:
Hayate laughed and followed Thana out the door. "Yeah, our son. He knows well that failure is not an thing. If you fail, get back up. I want him to have that fire in him. The one that keeps him from being a quitter."
"Im sure he wont lose that fire love. He does take after you." She said to him with a smile as she walked with him down the halls of the castle

Nonalaka said:
Kenai nodded "Yup, its pretty good" he said with a smile "does she grow other stuff too? Or just strawberries?" He asked curiously.
Asako thought for a bit, "She grow's a lot of berry type of thing's, she like's fruit more then vegetable's." she said and nodded.

Roman said:
Once the movie was over and the credits began rolling down the screen, Roman yawned a little. "That could have been way scarier. Anyways, how are the two lovely ladies I brought along doing? Anyone scared?"
Mal blinked before hearing him speak, "What? me? scared? pfft no." she said.

Misaki looked pale before she crossed her arm's, "I-It wasn't the least bit scary" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok." He said said softly to her
Lana looked at her then smiled happily and nodded. "Ok well there are lots of cool shops around here." She said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked at him and tilted her head, "What do you wanna do now?" she asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko looked at him and tilted her head, "What do you wanna do now?" she asked.
"I just want to sit here with you and relax." He said quietly before he took a leap and layed a gently kiss to her cheek

Roman said:
"Okay." Akane said as she walked towards the Booth. When they got there, she sat her purse beside her and sat down. Akane then smiled at Arashea. "Remind me what it is you chose to do after we'he eaten."
''go to the amusement park until we get tired?''

...✦Arashea said as she sat down as well and smiled back at Akane✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Our." She said with a grin before kissing him again then starting for the door happily

[/QUOTE]
''sure''

...⊹Ophelia said happily to her⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I just want to sit here with you and relax." He said quietly before he took a leap and layed a gently kiss to her cheek

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko blinked before blushing slightly, "A-Alright." she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure''
...⊹Ophelia said happily to her⊹...
Lana smilled and clapped happily before they reached the shop. "Here we are." She said excitedly

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko blinked before blushing slightly, "A-Alright." she said.
River smiled and then slowly he slid close and relaxed with her as he rested his head on her shoulder hopping she didnt mind his want to have phisical contact with her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana smilled and clapped happily before they reached the shop. "Here we are." She said excitedly
River smiled and then slowly he slid close and relaxed with her as he rested his head on her shoulder hopping she didnt mind his want to have phisical contact with her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia just looked around a little⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Find one?" Lana asked as she happily walked with her throug the store

[/QUOTE]
''well...no...its kinda hard to choose...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Maybe i could help!?" Lana asked happily as she smiled at ophelia and waited for her answer

[/QUOTE]
''umm...sure. i dont see why not''

...⊹She said as she smiled at her⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''umm...sure. i dont see why not''
...⊹She said as she smiled at her⊹...
Lana smiled back before she found one she thought ophelia would like and pulled it out. "How about this one?" She asked as she held up a green bikini that had a small sun skirt on it

Roman said:
Takashi smiled at Violetta when she let go, and he did the same. In the back of his mind, he couldn't help but be angry at himself for doing so. He felt... Right, holding Violetta closely in his arms. He felt as if it was sort of needed. When she reached for the shampoo, he gently placed his hand on Violetta's and stopped her. Takashi then laughed lightly and and shook his head. He then spoke in a soft tone, as he placed his hand on her cheek...
"How about we shower in the morning instead? Something tells me we'll have to anyways."
...₪Violetta had almost had her hand on the shampoo when she felt Takashi stop her, and she blinked as she looked up at her boyfriend, standing up as he placed a hand on her cheek. A smile formed on her lips as her arms rewrapped around his torso, feeling their bodies pressed up against each other with the water running on and around them. As he spoke, many many ideas flashed through her mind, her irises flashing as a clock for a brief moment, before she found herself leaning up on her tip toes to mash her lips against his. He seemed to be implying what she had been thinking about ever since her eyes fell on the wine in the restaurant. The kiss lasted for a few seconds before Violetta sat back down on her feet, smirking up at Takashi and running her hand along his side₪...

"Morning it is~"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana smiled back before she found one she thought ophelia would like and pulled it out. "How about this one?" She asked as she held up a green bikini that had a small sun skirt on it

[/QUOTE]
''well...im not that big a fan of sun skirts..''

...⊹She said a bit shy⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...im not that big a fan of sun skirts..''
...⊹She said a bit shy⊹...
Lana smiled and then nodded as she put it back. "Thats ok im sure they have one that doesn't." She said happily to her before she continued to look

Users who are viewing this thread

Back