• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
...€ May shrugged and sat down on liners neck, her feet dangling, she let out a soft sigh €...
"Not really because I'm already close enough to the animals, I just don't feel like I'm meant to live inside a home"
Alejandro nodded, and leaned against a nearby tree. "I would understand in a way. I don't prefer the heat as many people do. I prefer the cold, as it possesses many benefits, just as the warmth does."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmm..moon that embraces the sun''
"Ah, I see~" she said with a smile and a nod as she continued to watch.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako began pulling the food out of the basket. "I brought strawberries, chocolate, a sandwich that I can split in half, and a can of soda that we can share" she said.
"Sounds nice" he said with a nod as he watched her pull out the food. "Are you sure you wanna share?" He asked "You don't have to give me any food if you don't want to.."

Nonalaka said:
"Sounds nice" he said with a nod as he watched her pull out the food. "Are you sure you wanna share?" He asked "You don't have to give me any food if you don't want to.."
''its just a really nice mix of love, corrupt politics, hidden secrets and lies, and...a love triangle. and also family''

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea nodded before she exited out the car✦...
Akane looked at the taxi driver and smiled a little. She then asked how much the ride was, soon taking the money out of her purse and giving it to him after he stated his price. Akane then got out of the taxi and went to catch up to, Arashea. "Arashea!"

Roman said:
Akane looked at the taxi driver and smiled a little. She then asked how much the ride was, soon taking the money out of her purse and giving it to him after he stated his price. Akane then got out of the taxi and went to catch up to, Arashea. "Arashea!"
...✦Arashea was waiting but she saw Akane. She was near the door and waved at her happily✦...

Nonalaka said:
Amara shrugged a little and did the same "What's this movie called again?" She asked as she watched the screen.
Ariel looked to Yuuka as she spoke soon shaking her head "No, not currently anyways, I'm homeschooled by my mom at the moment, she doesn't want me near the school because of what's going on around here, she doesn't want me to get taken" she said with a small nod. "I'm guessing you do?" She asked curiously.

Kenai chuckled "Me either" he said as he sat next to her "So, what kind of food did you bring anyways?" He asked curiously.
...๑Yuuka wondered what being homeschooled was like and decided to ask. Did Ariel learn as much as regular students in high school did? Or did she learn more or less. Honestly, she was just curious about how that really worked๑...

"That makes sense. What's it like being homeschooled? It's nice to see you have someone that cares so much.. and I do. I started yesterday actually."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea was waiting but she saw Akane. She was near the door and waved at her happily✦...
Akane smiled when she reached Arashea at the door. "Shall we?" She asked, as she stepped to the e side and opened the door for Arashea.

Roman said:
Akane smiled when she reached Arashea at the door. "Shall we?" She asked, as she stepped to the e side and opened the door for Arashea.
...✦Arashea smiled at her more before she nodded and then going inside✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea smiled at her more before she nodded and then going inside✦...
Akane happily followed behind, Arashea as he went inside the restaurant. "Now the only problems we have is finding something to eat and somewhere to sit." She said jokingly. "See anywhere you'd want to sit?"

Roman said:
Akane happily followed behind, Arashea as he went inside the restaurant. "Now the only problems we have is finding something to eat and somewhere to sit." She said jokingly. "See anywhere you'd want to sit?"
''hmmm..i like to eat next to a window if i can see the ocean..'' (lets just say they are near the ocean xD )

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm..i like to eat next to a window if i can see the ocean..'' (lets just say they are near the ocean xD )
(((( Sure, I don't mind. ))))

"I'm pretty sure they have window seats." Akane said, before looking to her right. She examined the area a little before seeing a free Booth. "Hey? There's a spot right there, love."

Roman said:
(((( Sure, I don't mind. ))))
"I'm pretty sure they have window seats." Akane said, before looking to her right. She examined the area a little before seeing a free Booth. "Hey? There's a spot right there, love."
''is it next to a window...?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...if you want to stay at the Inn for a day...but the cafe we can go to after we meet my mother or...we can go right now if you want''
...✦Staying at the Inn? Could they do that? Nanami guessed they could, since Fuyumi was saying it was okay to stay there for a day. She wouldn't mind staying, it seemed like fun if she was being honest✦...

"I wouldn't mind staying at the Inn, as long as you don't mind it. No, its fine if we go after. I'm not all that hungry right now."

Nonalaka said:
Asako blinked before crossing her arm's, "Of course I want to share, I wouldn't be much of a friend if I ate all of it in front of you now would I?" she said.

Roman said:
Roman laughed lightly and looked up the screen. He didn't think it'd be wise to tell that he'd been found out by some soldiers... Well he'd tell Mal about it when they weren't around Misaki anymore. "Well, the movie is starting..."
(((( Time skip?? ))))
(yush)

Mal nodded and looked up at the screen, "right." she said.

Misaki looked up at the screen, smiling.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its just a really nice mix of love, corrupt politics, hidden secrets and lies, and...a love triangle. and also family''
Amara nodded "Hmm, it seems good so far~" she said happily as she watched it, lifting another donut and popping it into her mouth.

WeirdPrincess said:
...๑Yuuka wondered what being homeschooled was like and decided to ask. Did Ariel learn as much as regular students in high school did? Or did she learn more or less. Honestly, she was just curious about how that really worked๑...

"That makes sense. What's it like being homeschooled? It's nice to see you have someone that cares so much.. and I do. I started yesterday actually."
Ariel tapped her finger to her chin " I guess its alright....its pretty much the same as normal school except I guess its a bit lonelier? Since I'm the only 'student' I have no friends really..." She said with a quiet laugh "Maybe I get to go to normal school after a while" she said with a smile.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako blinked before crossing her arm's, "Of course I want to share, I wouldn't be much of a friend if I ate all of it in front of you now would I?" she said.
Kenai shrugged "I guess you're right, I just thought since you brought it for yourself I didn't want to eat your food if you didn't want me to" he said before looking to her "Thanks for sharing with me" he said with a small nod.

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded "Hmm, it seems good so far~" she said happily as she watched it, lifting another donut and popping it into her mouth.
Ariel tapped her finger to her chin " I guess its alright....its pretty much the same as normal school except I guess its a bit lonelier? Since I'm the only 'student' I have no friends really..." She said with a quiet laugh "Maybe I get to go to normal school after a while" she said with a smile.

Kenai shrugged "I guess you're right, I just thought since you brought it for yourself I didn't want to eat your food if you didn't want me to" he said before looking to her "Thanks for sharing with me" he said with a small nod.
Asako smiled happily, "Your welcome! what would you like to eat first?" she asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako smiled happily, "Your welcome! what would you like to eat first?" she asked.
Kenai looked at the food, humming in thought for a moment "Ill take one of those..." he said before taking a strawberry and putting it in his mouth.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai looked at the food, humming in thought for a moment "Ill take one of those..." he said before taking a strawberry and putting it in his mouth.
Asako tilted her head, "Is it good? Yui grew them herself" she said and smiled.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako tilted her head, "Is it good? Yui grew them herself" she said and smiled.
Kenai nodded "Yup, its pretty good" he said with a smile "does she grow other stuff too? Or just strawberries?" He asked curiously.

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Staying at the Inn? Could they do that? Nanami guessed they could, since Fuyumi was saying it was okay to stay there for a day. She wouldn't mind staying, it seemed like fun if she was being honest✦...

"I wouldn't mind staying at the Inn, as long as you don't mind it. No, its fine if we go after. I'm not all that hungry right now."
''alrighty''

...☫Fuyumi said as she happily lead Nanami to the house her mother stayed at☫...

Nonalaka said:

''its...going to get intense and dramatic real soon~''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''is it next to a window...?''
"Yeah. That's what you wanted right?" Akane asked, as she neared said booth. "If not there's other seats."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back