• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''so...how does a bath at Lana's sound?''
''yeah that sounds good! Myuki, your going right?''
"Well im nit gonna let you leave me here now." Myuki said as lana smiled cool so you two wanna meet me and ophelia there? She said she wished to go shopping so i want to tale her." Lana said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well im nit gonna let you leave me here now." Myuki said as lana smiled cool so you two wanna meet me and ophelia there? She said she wished to go shopping so i want to tale her." Lana said happily

[/QUOTE]
''okay, we'll meet you there!''

...⊹Kikuri said as she smiled at them both⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''okay, we'll meet you there!''
...⊹Kikuri said as she smiled at them both⊹...
Lana nodded and myuki smiled as well. Its my fathers home." Lana said so myuki and kikuri could just teleport there

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana nodded and myuki smiled as well. Its my fathers home." Lana said so myuki and kikuri could just teleport there

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri nodded before opening a portal to there and going through it with Myuki⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri nodded before opening a portal to there and going through it with Myuki⊹...
When they were gone lana smiled at ophelia. "Ready for out so called date?" She asked her happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]When they were gone lana smiled at ophelia. "Ready for out so called date?" She asked her happily

[/QUOTE]
''haha...sure''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana smiled and took her hand then startes out of the arena. "Im glad you agreed to this date." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia just smiled at her⊹...

''well...my eldest sister always told me i should......loosen up~''

...ΨKenji's body suddenly jerked, prompting him to rapidly sit up, numerous cracks being heard as his bones popped at the sudden movements. He looked around the abandoned field, noting the scorch marks on the ground. He sighed, knowing what was coming nextΨ...

Here we are again.. How many times has it been? Twenty? Twenty-five..?

...ΨKenji slowly stood up and looked around. He slowly scanned for life, soon spotting birds flying overhead. He exhaled loudly, preparing himself, albeit pointlessly. He slowly moved his hand to his chest and spoke as a numb feeling had spread around him. The animals around him he'd thought so fondly of before, only looked like animals to him. The appreciation for life was gone. The love he felt for them, also goneΨ...

Here we go..

...♅Akira appeared beside Kenji. He spoke as he rushed forward towards him♅...

Kenji?!

...ΨKenji turned towards the familiar voice of his brother and spoke, somewhat relieved to see him. As the scene played out, he felt the overwhelming sense of déjà vu. He had experienced this entire moment before, and he knew itΨ...

Yeah? What happened to me?

...♅Akira slowly looked to the ground and spoke, the sense of sadness returning♅...

I.. shot you..

...ΨKenji blinked and replied, his words being filled with emptinessΨ...

I know.. Where's Lumina?

...♅Akira avoided Kenji's empty gaze and looked to the side, as if trying to avoid the question, even though he was obligated to answer♅...

She's.. gone.

...ΨKenji's heart sank, as if it was the first time he heard the news. He repliedΨ...

I know..

...♅Akira's armour suddenly vanished in a golden light, revealing his body. His long black hair swayed gently in the afternoon breeze as he replied, his black irises shifting from Kenji to the ground. He sensed the fatigue Kenji was currently feeling, yet he tried to ignore it♅...

What do you mean? It only just happened..

tumblr_n61jj4nEBt1tn14nfo1_500_zpsskmelkzv.gif

...ΨKenji just stared at the ground, his hand remaining on his chest as the numbing sensation intensified. He spoke quietlyΨ...

.. I want you to take me there..

...♅Akira reached his hand out and took hold of Kenji's shoulder, at a vain attempt of comfort♅...

“ I'm sorry.. but you know that if we go back to that moment, we'll be stepping on a lot of butterflies..

...ΨKenji sighed and moved his shoulder from Akira's grasp, responding in a monotone voiceΨ...

“ Just do it....

...♅Akira sighed and spoke♅...

Remember, you can't interfere..

I know that..

...♅Akira placed his hand onto Kenji's shoulder and they both vanished. When they reappeared, they stood in the darkness, right at the moment Akira first appeared within the room infront of Lumina, Thomas and Siegfried. Words were soon said♅...

"Wait, who a-"

...♤And that's when she felt it. She felt something actually be stabbed through her chest, except this time whatever it was was actually solidified. Lumina's voice got cut off as the blood Lance pierced through her, and soon she could feel her own blood start to seep from the wound. In shock, Lumina was able to look down at herself to see what had happened, though by that point her vision was starting to drown hazy, with black starting to appear at all the edges, like a vignette. Feeling the blood start coming up her throat now Lumina sputtered, a trickle of blood trailing down the corner of her mouth. This was it, she really was going to die... she had never died before... well, not that she could remember, at least. At least if she was dead, she could maybe see Kenji again.... wait... no... in all the events that had been happening, she forgot one essential thing about the type of being she was - Phoenixes rebirth from their ashes after they die. Meaning... she wouldn't even be able to be with Kenji even if she did die... tears began streaming down Lumina's cheeks as she felt her body grow limp, almost suspended on the lance. Her mind was starting to fade more to black, and despite knowing that she was dying she didn't feel her body grow cold. Instead, deep in her core Lumina could only feel her heat growing. Ah yes, this was how phoenixes alight in flame to become the ash they were reborn in. The only flame that could hurt them, in a way. Lumina looked at Thomas as she heard him speak, before softly shaking her head and managing out a few words herself♤...

"...i-its...o.....k-kay.... i-im s-s.....s-sor....ry..."

...♤With that, Lumina's mind fell completely to black, but not before her final thoughts fell on her pair. How she wished she could have seen him again. But that wasn't her luck, it seemed. Her body slumped on the lance, her wings splayed out behind her in true phoenix fashion. The heat from her core continued to grow until her skin glowed a bright orange for only a moment, and soon her body went up in flames, as phoenixes do when they die. A self-made funeral pyre of sorts. The flames didn't last long, as soon there was nothing left but a pile of ash on the floor where her body was, still slightly smoking with a few residual embers. Lumina was gone♤...

...ΨKenji struggled to move, to at least make his way over to Lumina in her final moments, yet Akira retrained him. His gaze moved to the shinning ring that was within the ashes, shortly before he looked to the ground and spokeΨ...

Take me back..

...♅Akira nodded and they vanished, returning to their own time period. He released his restraint from Kenji and spoke♅...

I'm truly sorry, Kenji...

...ΨKenji stepped away from Akira and spokeΨ...

I'm going home..

...♅Akira nodded once more, words failing to reach his mind. Eventually, he spoke♅...

“ That's understandable.. Want me to teleport you to the estate?

...ΨKenji shook his head and repliedΨ...

I'm not going to the Estate, I'm going home to Euphoria. There's no point in me staying here anymore. The Vanguard should have enough room for me..

I see.. be safe..

...♅Akira watched as Kenji left The Existence, returning to Euphoria♅...

Damn it..

...ΨKenji sighed and formed within Euphoria. The glowing Euphorian metals didn't have their regular shine to him. They were just there. Kenji's once red hair slowly turned white, and his irises turned a deep blue colour. A red, unusual marking formed over his left eye as he began walking to the palace. As he walked, the Sanctums around him whispered as they took a look at his eye, shortly before they began to stifle laughsΨ...

What's that mark over the prince's eye?

It's the symbol that a Sanctum has lost their pair.

.Wow, he lost his pair? What a weakling.

I know, right? Pathetic.

...ΨKenji stopped walking when he reached the main gates to the royal palace and looked up into the sky. Tears flooded his eyes as silence overcame his mindΨ...

tumblr_nb7abv3sRP1sqraqco1_500.gif

--------------------------------------------

@Tobi Neafearn

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana smiled and hugged her aain. "Want some food?" She asked happily

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm...sure''

...⊹Ophelia said happily⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana smiled brightly and grabed her hand then pulled her out of the coloseum happily and started into the city with her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia walked with Lana looking around. She was...kind of amazed but...it was underground...⊹...

''yknow...if you guys keep living underground...your legs might be...i dunno...go bad? thats what i heard from a teacher though..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia walked with Lana looking around. She was...kind of amazed but...it was underground...⊹...
''yknow...if you guys keep living underground...your legs might be...i dunno...go bad? thats what i heard from a teacher though..''
"Underground? Oh no we arent under ground look up." She said happily to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Underground? Oh no we arent under ground look up." She said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia soon looked up⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]When she would look up there would be sunlight actuall sunlight streaming down on them. "Did you not notice the sunlight?" She asked with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
''huh...i didnt..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''huh...i didnt..''
Lana giggled before she smiled. "Our village is more like a hiden valley so to speak." Lana said as she grabed a sandwhich from a stand and paid for it then turned to ophelia and offered it to her happily

tumblr_nie977cMgs1sji00bo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana giggled before she smiled. "Our village is more like a hiden valley so to speak." Lana said as she grabed a sandwhich from a stand and paid for it then turned to ophelia and offered it to her happily
tumblr_nie977cMgs1sji00bo1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
...?Ophelia blushed before she happily accepted the sandwich and spoke before she took a bite?...

''thank you''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia blushed before she happily accepted the sandwich and spoke before she took a bite⊹...
''thank you''
"Your welcome!" Lana said happily as she stood there facing ophelia waiting to see how she liked the fresh food here

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Your welcome!" Lana said happily as she stood there facing ophelia waiting to see how she liked the fresh food here

[/QUOTE]
''o-oishi..'' (delicious)

...⊹Ophelia said in her own language before she looked over to Lana⊹...

''it tastes really good!''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''o-oishi..'' (delicious)
...⊹Ophelia said in her own language before she looked over to Lana⊹...

''it tastes really good!''
Lana smiled brightly and nodded happily. "Im glad you like it. I made the recipe!" She said happily to hrt

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana smiled brightly and nodded happily. "Im glad you like it. I made the recipe!" She said happily to hrt

[/QUOTE]
''r-really..?''

...⊹She asked surprised. She did just buy it⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah! I let the people of the city have my recipe so that they can cook or make it too!" She sais happily

[/QUOTE]
''nice..''

...⊹She said before she took another bite⊹...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back