• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright then...hey kikuri!''
...?Kikuri soon jumped from the 4rth level and into the arena just 30 feet in front of Ophelia?...

''lets go..''

...?She said before they both transformed?...

Brave%2BFrontier%2BGuide%2B-%2BOphelia%2B7%2Bstar.png

...?Somehow...music was playing out of nowhere and it was heard by everyone, and they started to attack each other ferociously. For a starter, Kikuri had jumped back into the air and started throwing Kunai at Ophelia which Ophelia just charged through using her sword as a shield before jump up to her and was about to strike her. When she did, Kikuri twirled at the right moment and her wings deflected the sword. Ophelia soon released some wind dragons before Kikuri just flew straight at them before she twirled again which made her wings slice them up before she was about to be struck by Ophelia's sword and blocked with a kunai where they just floated there as their weapons grind and spark before they both pushed away and continued to clash?...

[media]

[/media]
"Good luck!" Lana said happily to ophelia before she sheathed her sword and launched up to where myuki was and then say down when she landed gracefully and myuki smirked. "So..... Do you like ophelia?" She asked her teasingly as lana sat down and watched

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Good luck!" Lana said happily to ophelia before she sheathed her sword and launched up to where myuki was and then say down when she landed gracefully and myuki smirked. "So..... Do you like ophelia?" She asked her teasingly as lana sat down and watched

[/QUOTE]
...⊹They continued to clash and fight before they both were at a draw when both their weapons were at their necks⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹They continued to clash and fight before they both were at a draw when both their weapons were at their necks⊹...
Lana clapped happily as the crowd cheered excitedly at the sight of there battle

Daniel reaving]Lana clapped happily as the crowd cheered excitedly at the sight of there battle [/QUOTE] [B]...?The Intoners soon looked at a portal which just opened as some sort of being just appeared and started to walk over to them before it attacked them?...[/B] [B] [/B][URL="http://appinvasion.com/threads/ishgria-quest-information.327250/ said:
unit_ills_full_40553-png.58113
[/URL]

''the hell is that thing?''

''i dont know...but lets destroy it..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?The Intoners soon looked at a portal which just opened as some sort of being just appeared and started to walk over to them before it attacked them?...

''the hell is that thing?''

''i dont know...but lets destroy it..''
Lana wet wide eyed before she yelled. "Hero's fight!" She screamed as the crowds launched up like a wave of bodies and all converged on the beast as well as lana launched to the beast as well

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana wet wide eyed before she yelled. "Hero's fight!" She screamed as the crowds launched up like a wave of bodies and all converged on the beast as well as lana launched to the beast as well

[/QUOTE]
...⊹The beast was soon cut in half since Ophelia struck at it first, soon Kikuri threw kunai which exploded the beast as it burned the body away and the portal closed⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹The beast was soon cut in half since Ophelia struck at it first, soon Kikuri threw kunai which exploded the beast as it burned the body away and the portal closed⊹...
The heroes got a good amout of hits as well before the beast died and every one cheered in victory

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The heroes got a good amout of hits as well before the beast died and every one cheered in victory

[/QUOTE]
...⊹The Intoners just stood there sighing. They dont usually cheer in victory after⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana hugged ophelia tightly as she cheered as well. Ut was obvious the hero's loved a victory

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia just stood there before she smiled at Lana and...she guessed she'd hug her back⊹...

Last edited by a moderator:
"Holy taledo this school is BIG." Aurora's eyes grew wide as she took in the massive sight of the school in front of her. The ornamental box for her paintbrush jiggled slightly as she walked forward with luggage in hand. Students walked here and there as they scattered about to get to classes or other areas of campus that needed their attention. With a smile on her face Aurora lugged forward to try and locate the office to check in and get her dorm assignment. After awhile she realized she was quite lost as the sounds of a commotion of sorts attracted her attention.

"Woah." Aurora walked into an arena like area to only be taken aback by the scene unfolding in front of her. She immediately took out a pad of paper and a pen and began to draw the entire scene, its combatants and the crowd.

[OC: I hope the arena is on campus! ('
mellow.png'
) Fantasy Highschool -Grand Reopening-, link to my character!]

Kalissa said:
"Holy taledo this school is BIG." Aurora's eyes grew wide as she took in the massive sight of the school in front of her. The ornamental box for her paintbrush jiggled slightly as she walked forward with luggage in hand. Students walked here and there as they scattered about to get to classes or other areas of campus that needed their attention. With a smile on her face Aurora lugged forward to try and locate the office to check in and get her dorm assignment. After awhile she realized she was quite lost as the sounds of a commotion of sorts attracted her attention.
"Woah." Aurora walked into an arena like area to only be taken aback by the scene unfolding in front of her. She immediately took out a pad of paper and a pen and began to draw the entire scene, its combatants and the crowd.

[OC: I hope the arena is on campus! ('
mellow.png'
) Fantasy Highschool -Grand Reopening-, link to my character!]
((I see you have made a character, but you must wait until it's been accepted before you may post here.))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((I see you have made a character, but you must wait until it's been accepted before you may post here.))

[/QUOTE]
(Sorryyyyy! I was a little fast in posting but my character was officially accepted.)

Kalissa said:
(Sorryyyyy! I was a little fast in posting but my character was officially accepted.)
((Just remember that rule for any future characters you make.))

Nonalaka said:
He smiled at her and nodded "Alright, we'll sit there" he said as he began to make his way over.
Asako skipped over happily, setting down the basket and sitting on the grass. "I can't wait to eat now!~" she said.

TheDragoon said:
Shingo chuckled. "I'm just trying to keep the baby safe, she's almost here right? I don't want to do anything that might cause her to be born sick or something." He said.
Ally huffed, "It's not like you'd punch my stomach, if I lay down and just eat i'll be fine. cuddling won't hurt" she said.

Nonalaka said:
((Sure, sure))
After finishing up helping to make the donuts with Arako, Amara came back out to the living room to watch the movie, deciding she would join Natsuru in sitting on the floor, she made herself comfortable and popped a donut in her mouth as she began to watch the movie.

Ariel grinned as she clapped her hands together, excited to try out a smoothie, it seems odd that she would have never had or heard of a smoothie, but it was true, she hadn't really left her house a great deal since her mother didn't leave home much she stayed to keep her mother company, apart from getting groceries for her mother she never did anything else outside of her home and as much as her mother protested that shed be okay and Ariel could go out and do as she pleased, wanting her to have friends and explore the world, Ariel stayed, her father hadn't been around recently and she knew how her mother got when she was alone. Hopping to her feet she looked to Yuuka happily " You do? Well, lead the way~"

Kenai blinked before smiling a little "Maybe she's trying to make sure you don't get into trouble? There could be more caring in behind her nagging, like how a mom tells you off" he suggested.
...?Yuuka smiled at Ariel before she spoke, soon turning to lead them both to the smoothie place that she knew of. Putting her hands into her pockets, she was grateful to find out that her wallet was stored in there and wondered how it hadn't fallen out while she was running. If she had lost or forgotten her wallet, Yuuka would have had to retrace her steps or go to her dorm to grab it. Thank goodness that didn't have to happen, when they were already pretty close to the smoothie shop?...

"Alright! So, do you go to the school around here?"

tumblr_mfldj3rw311r3nw4do1_400.gif

LunaCrosby said:
Ally huffed, "It's not like you'd punch my stomach, if I lay down and just eat i'll be fine. cuddling won't hurt" she said.
Shingo nodded and cuddled up to her. "Fine... Anything you want pretty little lady." He joked.

--The High End District--

The riots and anti/pro super violence has blessedly left this place alone for now. But tonight, for now, Alarms ring out into the night, then a loud crash, and the roar of multiple vehicles speeding off into the night, and the blare of sirens proceeding. The import dealership was a prime target, ripe for the plucking and this crew had hit the big time. The estimated value of what they had stolen tops over one hundred million USD. However the white Bugatti swerving to avoid oncoming traffic is the center of the story.

----------------------------------------------

"HOLY HELL!" the man screamed as his partner narrowly avoiding putting the fast car into a sedan pulling out, as the pursuing officers were attempting pit maneuvers left and right. The Bugatti attempted to lose the cops, but the cops had the upper hand....

(Det. Apollyon is driving, whenever you can respond, no worrries, just setting the scene.)

@Roman

The CROSS Meeting Virgil sighed as he walked into the CROSS safe house. It had been an extremely long time since he had last been forced to call an emergency meeting, but with the UN’s chipping regime, he didn’t have much choice. Walking inside he found his 11 Generals all messing around and not taking the situation seriously. Smiling he sat down at a long table in the middle of the room and as he did so, a large explosion shook the building. Waving his hands for silence, he addressed the generals.

“Ok, as you all know, the UN is currently going Hitler style crazy and trying to subdue us all. Ergo the reason why this building is under attack. Because of this, and because we are all wanted criminals, we will be going dark and all operating on the lowdown. To do this, we will be breaking up into smaller teams, and focusing on our own operations.”

Looking around Virgil could see them all nodding in agreement and getting into a more serious attitude.

“The first team will be our door to door salesmen. You’re going to be going around and finding people of our types who could use some of our merchandise. This team will consist of Suuy, Ribbon, and Conduit. Make sure you don’t sell to the UN, and for god’s sake don’t get yourselves chipped. Now go get geared up for when it’s time to break out of here.”

Grinning, the three generals Virgil called out all stood up and fist bumping walked into the adjacent room and began filling up duffle bags with weapons, and sticking them anywhere they could on their persons. Shaking his head Virgil turned back to the rest of his other generals and continued his explanation.

“The second team is going to be our muscle. You will be acting on Merc contracts obtained by the sales team. When not on contract, you’re harassing the UN in anyways possible and causing general chaos. The Merc team will be C4, Dolly, and Rebound. You three should be able to figure it out.”

The next three generals stood up and moved to the adjacent room.

“Team three is on support. You will primarily be acting individually, as you have in the past, this will consist of Jester, Cleaner, Arbitz, and Drifter. You four know your jobs.”

At this, the four generals called all disappeared, considering how it had never been their physical bodies to begin with. The final remaining general in the room turned to look at Virgil questioningly.

“And Lastly, Breeze, you’re with me. We’re going to go looking for the 12th.”

Nodding, she stood up, and followed Virgil into the adjacent room where he addressed the generals minus the 4 who had already left.

“Ok people, The UN has this building completely surrounded, and they have breached the underground route to the subway as well. There is no exit out of this building that doesn’t have some form of opposition in it, so you will be forced to fight. Sales team, you’re going through the tunnels, Merc team, you have the front door. Me and Breeze will take the roof.”

Nodding all of the Generals picked up their bags and began heading down the stairs.

The Sales Team pt. 1 Suuy grinned as he, Ribbon and Conduit all ran into the elevator and pressed the button for the basement. Setting down the duffle bag he was carrying, Suuy reached in and pulled out an assault rifle before handing it to himself. The second Suuy then passed the rifle to a third who slung it over his shoulder. After fully equipping the three versions of Suuy looked at Ribbon and Conduit who were smiling amused. Rolling his eyes, one of the Suuys spoke.

“Are you guys ready? Its probably going to get crazy real fast.”

Ribbon rolled her eyes and a pair of ribbons shot out hovering in the air, not bothering to reply, while Conduit snapped his hands and a flame appeared over one, and an ice crystal over the other.

“What do you think?”

Suuy rolled his eyes,

“Fair enough… Ok, when the doors open, I’m going to pop some smoke, and laydown covering fire on the left hand side. I want you two to move to cover on the… mphhmmm…”

Suuy stopped speaking as one of the floating ribbons bound his mouth. One of the other Suuys rolled his eyes. And when the elevator doors dinged and opened, Ribbon and Conduit both shot out and screams of pain and suffering flowed through the doors. Sighing one of the Suuys rolled his talked himself.

“Or... ya know, we could just wing it… Today is gonna be a long day…”

Shouldering their guns the Suuys tiredly ran after ribbon and Conduit

The Merc Team Sprinting out the front door, C4 Dolly and Rebound slowed to as stop as they stared at a wall of soldiers. A moment after, a man held up a bull horn and shouted

“Surrender now! Do not resist or we will use deadly force!”

Looking at one another, the three rolled their eyes, and at that moment, a giant wooden spider crashed through the wall of the building and landed between them and the soldiers. Laughing, the three jumped on its back and it crashed through their defensive line, causing the UN soldiers to curs and run for their vehicles. Grinning, C4 reached into his back pocket and pulled out a small rock. Laughing he tossed the rock in their path and watched as the road behind them exploded, blocking off their pursuit.

Sales Team pt. 2 Below the city in one of the subway tunnels, Suuy, Ribbon and Conduit where blocked by the UN soldiers and couldn’t progress forward. Holding his assault rifle, Suuy popped out from behind a column and shot 2 of the enforcers in the head before hearing his rifle clicking.

“Shit I’m out!”

“Same!”

“Me too!”

“SHIT!”

Laughing Ribbon glanced out from the pillar she was behind and called up to them.

“you sure you don’t want me and Conduit to help?”

All three of the Suuys looked back at them and shouted simultaneously.

“FUCK THAT!!!”

The Suuys had told them they would take point and weren’t about to give Ribbon and Conduit the chance to make them look bad. One of the Suuys pulled out a tomahawk and yelled to the others,

“Wolfpack!”

“Got it!”

“Lets do it!!!”

Then vaulting over his cover, the Suuy holding the ax tossed it high up into the air and ran straight up to the remaining enforcer punching him in the face and exploding, causing him to stagger back slightly. The second Suuy then sprinted forwards and slid between the mans legs, before popping up and kicking him in the back and exploding sending him flying forward. The final Suuy ran forwards and caught the ax, spinning it in his hands he slammed it under the enforcers jaw, killing him instantly.

“A bit excessive don’t you think?”

“Oh shut up.”

Grinning, the three ran off a safe distance before boarding one of the subway trains and escaping pursuit.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally smiled as they cuddled, "This is a lot more comfortable" she said.
Shingo nipped one of her ears lightly. "Is it? Well, I guess it's nice." He said softly with a light blush.

TheDragoon said:
Shingo gave her a quick kiss before closing his eyes to take a nap.
Ally watched him close his eye's before she closed hers as well, she wasn't going to be able to sleep because she had just woken up from a nap, but she might as well close her eyes and rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back