• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia just stood there before soon bring her gauntlet out to where she anticipates the sword to be⊹...
The sord struck hard as a shock wave came from the hit befire he started to ferosiously hit again and again in a constant onslaught

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The sord struck hard as a shock wave came from the hit befire he started to ferosiously hit again and again in a constant onslaught

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia used her gauntlet to disturb and break the shock wave before she launched forward and after a few more strikes coming from the sword, she grabbed the sword with her gauntlet and broke it where it was nothing but the handle, the hilt, and fragments still left on the hilt⊹...

''this...is too easy...''

...⊹She said before she kicked the man in the stomach while getting a hold of the hilt with her gauntlet, she soon kicked the man slightly away to separate him with his now broken sword and then punched him with her gauntlet which sent him all the way back⊹...

''i think i shouldve just taken that axe guy...he seemed a bit of a challenge wielding dual weapons..''

...⊹She said before she looked over to Lana and the axe man⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
Asako held the basket behind her back, both hands on the handle, "Where do you want to eat the food?" she asked, tilting her head.
Kenai looked around a bit before shrugging "Anywhere is fine really..." He said as his eyes then stopped at a spot near lake in the part "I guess there looks nice....what do you think?" He suggested.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Yuria just watched Natsuru and Amara just seeing how they were in love and all✿...
Amara just continued to watch the movie, content and comfortable where she was, she smiled a little to herself before she felt as though she was being watched for some reason, turning her head she looked to Yuria with a curious expression, tilting her head ever so slightly in a questioning manner.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena finished putting the last thing away, she closed the cupboard s up "There~ All done!" She said with a smile before looking over at Mateus, who looked worried. "...are you okay?" She asked curiously, tilting her head a little.
Mateus smiled "yeah I'm okay" he replied and hiding the signs that he is worried or he might lose his composure "well I guess we don't need to buy groceries next week".

Alternated said:
Mateus smiled "yeah I'm okay" he replied and hiding the signs that he is worried or he might lose his composure "well I guess we don't need to buy groceries next week".
Elaena nodded "Yeah, I guess not..." She looked to him again and frowned a little, seemingly unconvinced with his words beforehand "Are you sure you're okay? I don't believe you..." she said as she looked at him.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena nodded "Yeah, I guess not..." She looked to him again and frowned a little, seemingly unconvinced with his words beforehand "Are you sure you're okay? I don't believe you..." she said as she looked at him.
Mateus looked at Elaena he feels nervous "n-no I'm okay there is nothing bothering me...at all" he said trying to deny that he is worried about her.

Alternated said:
Mateus looked at Elaena he feels nervous "n-no I'm okay there is nothing bothering me...at all" he said trying to deny that he is worried about her.
Elaena shook her head a little "You're lying" she said as she took a step closer to him "What's the matter?, if its a secret I won't tell anyone I swear" she said to him, trying to figure out what it could be, he was fine earlier...or was he? She didn't know, but she wanted to find out.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena shook her head a little "You're lying" she said as she took a step closer to him "What's the matter?, if its a secret I won't tell anyone I swear" she said to him, trying to figure out what it could be, he was fine earlier...or was he? She didn't know, but she wanted to find out.
Mateus hesitated to speak about worrying "I-I told you I'm okay there's nothing wrong with me" he lied not trying to let her know but he realized he only made her get curious which might turn into worry if he won't speak it ouw and he decided to speak "you know....I'm worried about you".

Alternated said:
Mateus hesitated to speak about worrying "I-I told you I'm okay there's nothing wrong with me" he lied not trying to let her know but he realized he only made her get curious which might turn into worry if he won't speak it ouw and he decided to speak "you know....I'm worried about you".
Elaena blinked a few times " A-About...Me?" She repeated...He was worried about her? She was fine really, well, her version of fine "...Why?" She asked after a moment as she looked at him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Elaena blinked a few times " A-About...Me?" She repeated he was worried about her? She was fine really, well, her version of fine "...Why?" She asked after a moment as she looked at him.
Mateus was trying to find an answer "w-well..y-you know...." he was stuttering and then he gave up and sighed "nevermind I'm just worried but please if you're not feeling good tell me or tell Mat 'kay" he said to her as a reminder that he's by her side.

Alternated said:
Mateus was trying to find an answer "w-well..y-you know...." he was stuttering and then he gave up and sighed "nevermind I'm just worried but please if you're not feeling good tell me or tell Mat 'kay" he said to her as a reminder that he's by her side.
Elaena tilted her head again as he stuttered and stammered, waiting for his answer before he told her to nevermind it, though she wanted to hear the answer, she decided to do as he asked and let it go. As he spoke again she nodded "I will, I promise..." She said with a small smile. Even though she didn't like asking people for help, it was still nice to know he'd be there if she really needed it.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena tilted her head again as he stuttered and stammered, waiting for his answer before he told her to nevermind it, though she wanted to hear the answer, she decided to do as he asked and let it go. As he spoke again she nodded "I will, I promise..." She said with a small smile. Even though she didn't like asking people for help, it was still nice to know he'd be there if she really needed it.
Mateus smiled he was happy that she was kind enough to accept his reminder "so what shall we do today?" he asked Elaena he doesn't have anything to do at all.

Alternated said:
Mateus smiled he was happy that she was kind enough to accept his reminder "so what shall we do today?" he asked Elaena he doesn't have anything to do at all.
Elaena shrugged lightly before sitting down on the couch."Uhm, I don't know really, I hadn't thought about it " she said with a nod "Hmmm, We could go somewhere maybe?" She suggested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Kenai looked around a bit before shrugging "Anywhere is fine really..." He said as his eyes then stopped at a spot near lake in the part "I guess there looks nice....what do you think?" He suggested.
Amara just continued to watch the movie, content and comfortable where she was, she smiled a little to herself before she felt as though she was being watched for some reason, turning her head she looked to Yuria with a curious expression, tilting her head ever so slightly in a questioning manner.
Asako looked where he was pointing before smiling, "Sure! that look's like a great spot!" she said happily.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako looked where he was pointing before smiling, "Sure! that look's like a great spot!" she said happily.
He smiled at her and nodded "Alright, we'll sit there" he said as he began to make his way over.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally stared at him before looking to the side, "It'd be more comfortable if you weren't avoiding touching me as if I was sick" she said.
Shingo chuckled. "I'm just trying to keep the baby safe, she's almost here right? I don't want to do anything that might cause her to be born sick or something." He said.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena shrugged lightly before sitting down on the couch."Uhm, I don't know really, I hadn't thought about it " she said with a nod "Hmmm, We could go somewhere maybe?" She suggested.
"somewhere huh...okay you'll choose where you want to go" Mateus agreed to what Elaena suggested and let her choose where they go all he wants was to make Elaena relax.

Alternated said:
"somewhere huh...okay you'll choose where you want to go" Mateus agreed to what Elaena suggested and let her choose where they go all he wants was to make Elaena relax.
She hummed in thought for a bit as she thought about where they could go "I guess we could see a movie or something?" She suggested before another yawn escaped her lips "Or we could just watch one here...I'm sure we have popcorn and stuff" she said realising she might fall asleep.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia used her gauntlet to disturb and break the shock wave before she launched forward and after a few more strikes coming from the sword, she grabbed the sword with her gauntlet and broke it where it was nothing but the handle, the hilt, and fragments still left on the hilt⊹...
''this...is too easy...''

...⊹She said before she kicked the man in the stomach while getting a hold of the hilt with her gauntlet, she soon kicked the man slightly away to separate him with his now broken sword and then punched him with her gauntlet which sent him all the way back⊹...

''i think i shouldve just taken that axe guy...he seemed a bit of a challenge wielding dual weapons..''

...⊹She said before she looked over to Lana and the axe man⊹...
The mam fell to his knees in defeat as every one cheered whole lana battled ferociously with the axe man. They were curently locked wepons and pushing against each other before lana spun quickly and got under the axes then ran up the mans chest and brought a hard foor to his chin as she flipped off of him

Nonalaka said:
...✿Yuria soon just looked back at the TV✿...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The mam fell to his knees in defeat as every one cheered whole lana battled ferociously with the axe man. They were curently locked wepons and pushing against each other before lana spun quickly and got under the axes then ran up the mans chest and brought a hard foor to his chin as she flipped off of him

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia just watched⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia just watched⊹...
The axe man quickly tried to hit lana as she landed but spun around the blade and launched sending the winning blow into him and ending 20ft behind the man as the cheeres went up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The axe man quickly tried to hit lana as she landed but spun around the blade and launched sending the winning blow into him and ending 20ft behind the man as the cheeres went up

[/QUOTE]
''alright...i wonder if i can fight my sister now''

Unit_ills_full_60176.png
[/URL]
Brave%2BFrontier%2BGuide%2B-%2BOphelia%2B7%2Bstar.png

...?Somehow...music was playing out of nowhere and it was heard by everyone, and they started to attack each other ferociously. For a starter, Kikuri had jumped back into the air and started throwing Kunai at Ophelia which Ophelia just charged through using her sword as a shield before jump up to her and was about to strike her. When she did, Kikuri twirled at the right moment and her wings deflected the sword. Ophelia soon released some wind dragons before Kikuri just flew straight at them before she twirled again which made her wings slice them up before she was about to be struck by Ophelia's sword and blocked with a kunai where they just floated there as their weapons grind and spark before they both pushed away and continued to clash?...

[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back