• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana quickly reacted and tried to catch her but she didnt fall so lana smiled then continued down to the arena

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri followed. Though she stopped at the stairs and looked at Myuki⊹...

''should i just...open a portal?''

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Ally smiled, though her face was slightly pink, "Sure" she said.
Shingo huddled with her on the bed, but didn't really touch her because he was afraid he would hurt the baby. "It's comfy." He laughed.

TheDragoon said:
Shingo huddled with her on the bed, but didn't really touch her because he was afraid he would hurt the baby. "It's comfy." He laughed.
Ally stared at him before looking to the side, "It'd be more comfortable if you weren't avoiding touching me as if I was sick" she said.

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon listened to Thetis' words, intent on keeping them close to heart. As awful as what had happened to her, she did love Achilles, and would never want to hurt him. She wanted to be with him in all senses of the word, and it definitely was up to her to make sure that she could do that. Kanon blinked and looked at the drain as the song seemed to waft out of it, which confused the young girl. She had never seen, or rather heard, anything like that happen before, so it's not like she could have ever expected it whatsoever. It was then that Thetis said she had to leave, and the thought saddened the girl, though she was relieved to know that she wasn't that far away if she was ever needed. Kanon detached herself as the mother began to leave, smiling as they made their goodbyes. She had definitely needed that. While she wasn't totally okay yet, their talk had helped, enough to where she felt okay enough to touch Achilles without fear. It wasn't him that had done those things to her, in fact he had done nothing but help her. So as Thetis disappeared, Kanon got up out of the tub, wrapping a towel around herself, slowly opening the door back to the living room where she figured Achilles would be waiting⊗...

"...hey."
λAchilles was listening to the T.V. as watching it confused him. But in his hands, he was carving on a small piece of wood, as a slightly feminine shape was forming from the wood, as the warrior absentmindedly whittled on it. "Hi." he responded, unsure of how to proceed from the point where she announced her presence to him, clad in only a towel. "Sorry about my mom, whatever she did to you in there." he apologized not knowing what went on, but his mind wandering into dangerous territory. Something caught his eyes, the angry wounds she was wearing earlier had faded to almost gone. Mom. "You are looking better." he said still trying to keep from saying or doing anything that would make her cry. But he fought to keep his eyes from devouring her in her current state of dress. She really did not need a perverted lover at the moment, and the thought of her hurting because of him, had help his self control win out. "I am warming up lunch, care to join me?" he asked earnestly.λ

@Lumina

Paris held her hand as he strolled with her. "Groceries, then home or?" he asked as he bought her a Crepe from the stand on the sidewalk. "I am okay with doing whatever you want me too." he spoke with a smile, handing her a crepe with fruit and chocolate drizzle.

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yea to many stairs." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri nodded before she made a portal and lead Myuki into it which lead to the bottom of the stairs. Ophelia and Lana had reached the bottom already now⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri nodded before she made a portal and lead Myuki into it which lead to the bottom of the stairs. Ophelia and Lana had reached the bottom already now⊹...
"Ready?" Lana asked them happily as myuki nodded happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana nodded as they headed for the entrance ti the coloseum and cheeres started to cone from people that were heading there too

[/QUOTE]
...⊹The intoners just entered the coloseum. But Kikuri stayed with Myuki⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹The intoners just entered the coloseum. But Kikuri stayed with Myuki⊹...
"Come on ophelia. Kikuri myuki theres a loft area about 4 level's up and theres an elevator." She said before she smiled at ophelia then started for the barracs

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Come on ophelia. Kikuri myuki theres a loft area about 4 level's up and theres an elevator." She said before she smiled at ophelia then started for the barracs

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri nodded before she opened a portal and lead Myuki which took them to the 4th level. Ophelia just stood there with her gauntlet⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri nodded before she opened a portal and lead Myuki which took them to the 4th level. Ophelia just stood there with her gauntlet⊹...
"So its you and me versus two others ok." Lana said happily as she made sure her sword was straped to her side tightly then she looked to ophelia. "I hope this wil help us grow closer." She said as the doors started to open to the arena as cheeres flooded into were lana and ophelia were

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So its you and me versus two others ok." Lana said happily as she made sure her sword was straped to her side tightly then she looked to ophelia. "I hope this wil help us grow closer." She said as the doors started to open to the arena as cheeres flooded into were lana and ophelia were

[/QUOTE]
''uhhh...i hope i just dont kill anyone...or at least not cripple them..''

...⊹She said as she just stood there⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''uhhh...i hope i just dont kill anyone...or at least not cripple them..''
...⊹She said as she just stood there⊹...
"Go easy ok." Lana said happily before she turned to the door and headed through it quockly so ophelia would follow

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Go easy ok." Lana said happily before she turned to the door and headed through it quockly so ophelia would follow

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia soon followed just thinking on how she could hold back a little⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia soon followed just thinking on how she could hold back a little⊹...
As they entered there was cheering every were as people crowded the stadium to watch. "Ready?" She asked ophelia as the other door started to open and there opponents came out

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]As they entered there was cheering every were as people crowded the stadium to watch. "Ready?" She asked ophelia as the other door started to open and there opponents came out

[/QUOTE]
''...always''

...⊹She said not in some sort of fighting pose but just a pose which she was just casually standing there⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...always''
...⊹She said not in some sort of fighting pose but just a pose which she was just casually standing there⊹...
One laughed as he saw ophelia stabding there and spoke. "We will crush these two easily." One said and the other nodded as lana slowly started to pull her sword out slowly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]One laughed as he saw ophelia stabding there and spoke. "We will crush these two easily." One said and the other nodded as lana slowly started to pull her sword out slowly

[/QUOTE]
''crush me...''

...⊹She said as she just stared at them still in a relaxed pose⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''crush me...''
...⊹She said as she just stared at them still in a relaxed pose⊹...
The man smiled and nodded as he drew a massive sword and smiled as his partner drew two axes. "Im guessing your gonna take the sword." Lana said to ophelia

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The man smiled and nodded as he drew a massive sword and smiled as his partner drew two axes. "Im guessing your gonna take the sword." Lana said to ophelia

[/QUOTE]
''oh please...il let you choose...i can just blow them both AWAY!''

...⊹She said with a sudden shout as both the men were pushed back and slammed into a wall. It shouldnt hurt them too much⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh please...il let you choose...i can just blow them both AWAY!''
...⊹She said with a sudden shout as both the men were pushed back and slammed into a wall. It shouldnt hurt them too much⊹...
The one with the swords only slid about three feet and the one with axes dodged it. "Make it an actual fight ok." Lana said to her before she lauched at the axe man and struck hard as they started to fight ferociously dodging and hitting as they fought almost to fast for the eye to see as sparks shot every where. The swords man chardged ophelia and aimed to bring his seord down hard with great speed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The one with the swords only slid about three feet and the one with axes dodged it. "Make it an actual fight ok." Lana said to her before she lauched at the axe man and struck hard as they started to fight ferociously dodging and hitting as they fought almost to fast for the eye to see as sparks shot every where. The swords man chardged ophelia and aimed to bring his seord down hard with great speed

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia just stood there before soon bring her gauntlet out to where she anticipates the sword to be⊹...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back