• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yup. used to be a volcano. not until we settled in~''
...☫Fuyumi said as she giggled a bit at the last part☫...
...✦so the mountain use to be a volcano? What? Nanami looked amazed by that fact✦...

"Cool!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi blushed before she started to kiss back☫...
Sora pressed herself as close as she could to Natsumi before smiling and saying in a fast voice, "It's not fair how good you are at that!"

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦so the mountain use to be a volcano? What? Nanami looked amazed by that fact✦...

"Cool!"
...☫Once they reached the top, Fuyumi got off while leading Nanami off as well☫...

''the cafe is right there...the Inn is nearby''

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora pressed herself as close as she could to Natsumi before smiling and saying in a fast voice, "It's not fair how good you are at that!"

[/QUOTE]
''g-good at kissing...?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No myuki is pregnant you may spar whoever though but my father probably eanted me and you to spar." Lana said

[/QUOTE]
''oh...okay...hmmm...i wanna spar my sister after i spar with Lana though...''

''oh..? i wont be holding back..''

''i wont either~''

''hahaha...alright then...''

...⊹The 2 said as they sort of had a joy but in a fighting type of joy on their faces as they stared and smirked at each other⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled and pulled her close. "Then blink." He said teasingly to her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked to the side, "I was paying too much attention to the movie so I forgot" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh...okay...hmmm...i wanna spar my sister after i spar with Lana though...''
''oh..? i wont be holding back..''

''i wont either~''

''hahaha...alright then...''

...⊹The 2 said as they sort of had a joy but in a fighting type of joy on their faces as they stared and smirked at each other⊹...
"Alright lets go." Myuki said as she hugged kikuris arm and lana nodded. "Come on." Lana said as she held a hand out for ophelia

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko looked to the side, "I was paying too much attention to the movie so I forgot" she said.
"Nice going." He said teasingly. "Well next time we watch a movie ill remind you to blink ok." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Alright lets go." Myuki said as she hugged kikuris arm and lana nodded. "Come on." Lana said as she held a hand out for ophelia

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia soon took Lana's hand a bit hesitantly before following her. Same did Kikuri bringing along Myuki wanting to see Ophelia in combat⊹...

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora smiled and kissed her again, "Mmmhmmm"

[/QUOTE]
...☫Natsumi just kissed her back letting Sora do whatever she wanted☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia soon took Lana's hand a bit hesitantly before following her. Same did Kikuri bringing along Myuki wanting to see Ophelia in combat⊹...
Lana walked with ophelia as they headed from lanas house twoards the arena. "So ophelia tell me about your self concidering every one insits we get to know each other." Lana said to ophelia curiously as she walked closely to her while myuki hugged kikuris arm as they trailed behind

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana walked with ophelia as they headed from lanas house twoards the arena. "So ophelia tell me about your self concidering every one insits we get to know each other." Lana said to ophelia curiously as she walked closely to her while myuki hugged kikuris arm as they trailed behind

[/QUOTE]
''...lets just say im a War Intoner. i obviously have a joy in combat..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Nice going." He said teasingly. "Well next time we watch a movie ill remind you to blink ok." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko nodded, "Alright, if I do it again that is..." she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well i need to know more than that if we are to become friends at least." She said to her as they walked

[/QUOTE]
''um...can we do it later...? umm...well...i guess i like shopping...''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♗Ayen went fast enough that there was a cone of wind resistance around them, he continued like this for about ten minutes until the tree tops below them started to get closer and closer. That signaled Ayen to slow down and get a bit higher, though for the moment he was about fifty feet above the trees, and fifty feet below the bottoms of the clouds, though of course there was gaps between the trees, and the clouds were rather spread out, just like a perfect summer day. Soon Ayen stopped as he saw the place he was looking for, it was a giant oak tree that dwarfed the other trees, even though a lot of them now peaked into the clouds, this one was truly massive, going beyond any clouds, that tree was both the city and palace of the court of the Seelie Fae, and Ayen's childhood home♗...
"Well, we're here, Lilliana, try and take a look before we go to the ground if you can."

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana hung on for dear life as he flew through the sky, scared of falling and honestly scared of flying. She knew that Ayen would never drop her, it was just the fact that she was so high up and the ground was so far below her... Lilliana kept her eyes tightly shut and hidden in Ayen's neck and chest as they flew, as that seemed to help at least a little bit with dealing with the knowledge of just where they were in the air. The air whipped around them, making her almost cold, if not for the fact that Ayen's heat was radiating off of where she was holding on to him. Soon though it felt like Ayen stopped, and Lilliana had already opened her eyes a bit to see if they had actually made it or not because with her eyes closed she really couldn't tell. As she was slowly opening her eyes her father spoke, and she shut them again as he said to look at the ground, meaning they were still floating high above the ground.But, he probably told her to look for a reason, despite knowing that she was scared of heights, so Lilliana mustered up the courage to take a look around, and her eyes widened at the sight. She had never seen anything like it before, and it was really a gorgeous sight. Her eyes fell on the giant tree, and she looked at it in awe. There were really trees that big? Lilliana couldn't believe what she was seeing, and leaned forward almost out of Ayen's grasp trying to get a better look♧...

"It's... so pretty..."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♜Thomas's head was just about clam before Lumina had walked over and given him an eye full against his will, to which his face just reddened even more. In all honesty, it was the first time he's seen another naked, even when he threatened to cut off Lumina's clothing he would have stopped. At the same time, when she made Thomas look, his eyes wandered and took in everything they could until Lumina spoke, and he unknowingly at the time shook his head side to side. After Lumina had walked out of his vision Thomas had stood up, using his mana to check over his body, he then healed the cut on his hand and moved his joints around to insure everything was in working. Upon doing that he heard Lumina speak again, this time taking a deep breath and exhaling before speaking♜...

"Well, first of, you're a phoenix, and you were just reborn, but you lose your memories, and seemingly change personality when you die. As for how i know your name, well, you told it to me and one other before we both got tortured, and i was forced to..... well.... maybe you can take a guess."

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina raised an eyebrow. Phoenix huh.. well, that would explain the wings on her back. She fluttered them a bit, looking over her shoulder at them with intrigue. That would be fun... she'd have to see if she knew how to fly later on. Lumina glanced over at Thomas as he explained her situation... So she had just rebirthed, huh? And her personality and appearence changed too? So this wasn't how she normally looked? Lumina pouted at the thought, staring down at her chest and pushing it up with her hands. She liked how she looked, it would be a shame to not have a body like this all the time. Well, whatever, the circumstances didn't really matter. She was here, and really that's all she cared about. Who cares if they were tortured before. It sounded like a fun time, honestly, if you asked her. To see the despair on their faces as it happened... now that would have been a sight, and Lumina couldn't help but smile at the thought. When he was done talking Lumina turned to him, placing a hand on her hip as she responded♤...

"Ah. Okay, makes enough sense. So, where's the exit to this place? It's so stuffy and drab, it's ruining my mood."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back