• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"The life of this world." Lana said to her as she slowed so she was walking next to her. "We fight the demons that wish this world to be obliterated. Uncivilized demons, ones like that." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''not even the ultra-supernaturalists or the UN? its obviously disrupting the peace in this world..''

...⊹She said a bit angrily. It seemed to piss her off that the world is changing and all that happened to start it, was one event⊹...

''its pisses me off that this world works like a box of matches. and all it takes is someone to light it up. which everything is caused by the will of a single person..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''not even the ultra-supernaturalists or the UN? its obviously disrupting the peace in this world..''
...⊹She said a bit angrily. It seemed to piss her off that the world is changing and all that happened to start it, was one event⊹...

''its pisses me off that this world works like a box of matches. and all it takes is someone to light it up. which everything is caused by the will of a single person..''
"And we are the water thats trying to stop the fire. But we are few in number and we are not as strong as beings like you so we have troubles fighting this war." She said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"And we are the water thats trying to stop the fire. But we are few in number and we are not as strong as beings like you so we have troubles fighting this war." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''there is no such water in war. all you can do is add to the fire. soon, the fire will burn out. and thus ending the war. the thing is, whatever it is. trying to preserve the peace, you still have to break it. which means adding fire to the wood. we all are just fires. its just a matter of strategy to aim for the big matches and help them burn until their nothing but ash. then its only a matter of time before all the matches are burned out. then tighten loose ends afterwards...''

...⊹Ophelia said explaining her understanding of War⊹...

"They say truth is the first casualty of war. But who defines what's true? Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent, and sometimes that means preserving the lie of good and evil—that war isn't just natural selection played out on a grand scale. The only truth I found is that the world we live in is a giant tinderbox. All it takes...is someone to light the match."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''there is no such water in war. all you can do is add to the fire. soon, the fire will burn out. and thus ending the war. the thing is, whatever it is. trying to preserve the peace, you still have to break it. which means adding fire to the wood. we all are just fires. its just a matter of strategy to aim for the big matches and help them burn until their nothing but ash. then its only a matter of time before all the matches are burned out. then tighten loose ends afterwards...''

"They say truth is the first casualty of war. But who defines what's true? Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent, and sometimes that means preserving the lie of good and evil—that war isn't just natural selection played out on a grand scale. The only truth I found is that the world we live in is a giant tinderbox. All it takes...is someone to light the match."
@Daniel reaving

HimeragiSeiker said:

"And some one to spill the last drop of blood." She said back as she walked with her silently and glanced at her. She sounded so much like lanas father it was scary for lana

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"And some one to spill the last drop of blood." She said back as she walked with her silently and glanced at her. She sounded so much like lanas father it was scary for lana

[/QUOTE]
''not really the last drop of blood. Wars dont have to end in blood. could be life in prison, or some sort of resolution...or just capturing their HQ''

...⊹She said to her. She was kind of surprised that a hero like her would say something like that, involving blood⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''not really the last drop of blood. Wars dont have to end in blood. could be life in prison, or some sort of resolution...or just capturing their HQ''
...⊹She said to her. She was kind of surprised that a hero like her would say something like that, involving blood⊹...
"But there is always a last drop of blood before the HQ is taken, always a last drop before the resolution." She said back

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"But there is always a last drop of blood before the HQ is taken, always a last drop before the resolution." She said back

[/QUOTE]
''true. so where are we going?''

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon took this time to look up at Thetis as she spoke, listening to her words. She really seemed to have a log of advice about this kind of stuff... it made her sad to think that someone so kind could have gone through something so awful. But the woman's words helped, and it helped to try and reignite the flames of her energy and happiness. Granted, it was like trying to set fire to wet logs, but it was more like the logs had finally been put out to dry on a hot summer day. They weren't back to useful yet, and maybe after they were dried they wouldn't even work as firewood anymore. But at least it was a start. So Kanon hugged onto Thetis, speaking softly as they sat there in the water⊗...

"Thank you."
"It is okay, little one, its the least this sea hag can do to help out the rival of her son's affections. Given some time, it will get better. Just lean on him a bit, and talk to him. He might not understand the womans heart, but he is not a lump of rock." she said smiling as a siren song wafted from the tap. "Oh dear. It seems that Dad needs to see me. Looks like someone is trying to go somewhere they shouldn't and do something they shouldn't, and it will wake up Scylla and Charybdis" she said sadly. "Please make sure my son stays okay, and when I return, have him ready, he owes his mother a meal." Thetis said, standing, as the water veil vanished from her well developed body. A body that Thetis took pride in, and maintained. Well actually it was mostly due to her grandparents being Titans, and that shes almost immortal. "Also, if you ever need me, throw a rock into a wave, and I will hear it." she said as she began to meld into the water.

@Lumina

Daniel reaving]"My father wishes to speak to all of you before we let you walk freely through the streeets." She said [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''and is it the old man?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana nodded as they approached the big building and she slid the door open for them

[/QUOTE]
...⊹The Intoners just walked in. Kikuri walked in with Myuki of course⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹The Intoners just walked in. Kikuri walked in with Myuki of course⊹...
Myuki happily moved along with kikuri as lana led them to a big room where her father was sitting on a pad and drinking tea peacfully. "Ahhh hello my daughter. And who are your friends?" He asked in the peacfull happy old man tone

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki happily moved along with kikuri as lana led them to a big room where her father was sitting on a pad and drinking tea peacfully. "Ahhh hello my daughter. And who are your friends?" He asked in the peacfull happy old man tone

[/QUOTE]
...⊹The Intoners just stayed silent⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Come on dont be shy." The man said to the girls

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia soon started to walk up to him before Kikuri followed⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia soon started to walk up to him before Kikuri followed⊹...
The man looked up at the girls when they approached with a happy smile. "And what are your names?" He asked happily

Nonalaka said:
Kenai nodded "Exactly, She probably doing what's best for you and your friends"
Elaena was just about to lift a bag when Mateus went ahead of her and did it, blinking a few times she pointed to the table "Oh?, uhm...Just leave them there and I'll pack them away into the cupboards" she said as she looked to him.
Asako smiled, "I didn't know Hakuru was protective, I know she cares about us in her own way but protective is new" she said and giggled.

Roman said:
Alejandro laughed lightly, "Well, you being the animal goddess and all, I can believe that. Is it so you can be closer to the animals?" He asked curiously.
...€ May shrugged and sat down on liners neck, her feet dangling, she let out a soft sigh €...

"Not really because I'm already close enough to the animals, I just don't feel like I'm meant to live inside a home"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Alright what movie do you want to watch? My tv has acces to the internet so we can watch any one you like." He said to her
Aya was just entering the main office when she bumped into another girl that was leaving. "Oh i am so sorry about that." She said as she looked to the girl with her regular blank expression as she waited for a reply

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko shrugged , "I guess.... Hmmm.... Poltergeist... Maybe" she said.

Roman said:
Satoshi looked at Haruo and gritted his teeth in an almost comical way. He then whacked Haruo upside the head...
"Well it's not like they've assigned us a sensei yet! And we don't even have a full team... Not only that, I didn't pay attention to that lesson..."
...Haruo nodded as he listened to Satoshi speak, shortly before he replied and raised his arms behind his head≭...

I think I overheard them talking about our sensei, but I'm not exactly sure what they said. I guess when we return, we'll ask them about it.

---------------

...ΨKenji's body suddenly jerked, prompting him to rapidly sit up, numerous cracks being heard as his bones popped at the sudden movements. He looked around the abandoned field, noting the scorch marks on the ground. He panicked, remembering the last sight he'd seen, which felt like only moments ago, when it had been infact two daysΨ...

What happened..? Akira?!

...ΨUpon no response, Kenji slowly stood up and looked around, panicking at the previous scene of him going supernova. He rapidly scanned for life, soon spotting birds flying overhead. He exhaled loudly, relieved that there was still life on the planet, which meant he never went supernova. He slowly moved his hand to his chest and spoke as a numb feeling had spread around him. The animals around him he'd thought so fondly of before, only looked like animals to him. The appreciation for life was gone. The love he felt for them, also goneΨ...

What's this.. feeling..?

...♅Akira appeared beside Kenji. He spoke as he rushed forward towards him♅...

Kenji?!

...ΨKenji turned towards the familiar voice of his brother and spoke, somewhat relieved to see him. As the scene played out, he felt the faint sense of déjà vu, as if he had experienced this entire moment before, but he couldn't remember whereΨ...

Akira! Wh-what happened to me?!

...♅Akira slowly looked to the ground and spoke, the sense of sadness returning♅...

I.. shot you..

...ΨKenji blinked and replied, shortly before he placed his hand onto his head and released a sound of frustration, unable to recall the previous events as clearly as he used to. He then had a burst of memories, which prompted his next set of words to be more urgentΨ...

Really..? Argh.. All I remember was.. Lumina! Where's Lumina?!

...♅Akira avoided Kenji's desperate gaze and looked to the side, as if trying to avoid the question, even though he was obligated to answer♅...

She's.. gone.

...ΨKenji's heart sankΨ...

You're lying..

...♅Akira's armour suddenly vanished in a golden light, revealing his body. His long black hair swayed gently in the afternoon breeze as he replied, his black irises shifting from Kenji to the ground♅...

I saw it with my own two eyes, Kenji.

tumblr_n61jj4nEBt1tn14nfo1_500_zpsskmelkzv.gif

...ΨKenji just stared at the ground, his hand remaining on his chest as the numbing sensation intensified. He spoke quietlyΨ...

.. Oh..

...♅Akira reached his hand out and took hold of Kenji's shoulder, at a vain attempt of comfort♅...

“ I'm sorry..

...ΨKenji quickly, and angrily, moved his shoulder from Akira's grasp, responding in an angered toneΨ...

Don't! Just.. leave me alone..

...ΨKenji then turned around and ran away, shortly before he vanished into a blaze of red fireΨ...

-----------------------

...ΨKenji reappeared on the other side of the world he was once in, the ground breaking beneath him from the impact of him suddenly manifesting. He quickly dropped to his knees and began breathing heavily. Not out of exhaustion. He was hyper ventilating. The cold rock around him was stationary, yet it closed in on him all the same. With each tense breath, his thoughts accelerated inside his head. He rapidly breathed on the stagnant air. His heart hammered inside his chest like it belonged to a rabbit running for its skin. The ground spun and he collapsed onto his hands, trying to make everything slow to something his brain and body could cope with. He felt so sick. So angry. So sad. He didn't know who to call for, what their power felt like, who to call, he was too far away, he was gone, he went, breathe, gone, what power, too far away... blackness... creeping blackness... He soon found himself sweating. Where was she, what's his name, who to call, what's the power, the area was spinning. She's dead... She's dead... She's... Kenji fell forward, unconsciousΨ...

tumblr_n70k55nsAT1rbnw5do1_500_zpsstvpoplv.gif

...ΨSuddenly, Kenji's body jerked, prompting him to rapidly sit up, numerous cracks being heard as his bones popped at the sudden movements. He looked around the abandoned field, noting the scorch marks on the ground as the sense of déjà vu occurred once more. He thought, no, he knew he'd been here before. In truth, Kenji didn't know what was happening. All he knew was something terrible was going to happen, one that would shatter his entire world. Though Kenji wasn't aware of this, his powers had begun to spiral out of control, and was constantly sending him back in time every time he passed out, as if trying to prevent Kenji's mental deterioration that was inevitably going to happen given the circumstances. Kenji was being forced to relive the worst moments of his life, alone. He suddenly panicked, remembering the last sight he'd seen, which felt like only moments ago, when it had been infact two daysΨ...

What happened..? Akira?!

...ΨAnd so, Kenji fell once more into the rabbit holeΨ..

----------------------------------

@Tobi Neafearn

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back