• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana looked back when myuki said that then smiled. "Then i hope we can get to know each other miss." She said to ophelia as she smiled more not knowing what her name was

[/QUOTE]
''...alright''

...⊹She said just unsure if that was the right thing to say⊹...

Roman said:
Roman sighed as he stood in line, and waited for his chance to purchase some stuff. "...C'mon... Hurry up. I don't want to miss the movie." He mumbled. After a while, he noticed the guards walking in his direction. They were coming from both side and they were coming fast. "Well they've found me out." He He said, as he pulled two kunai knives out of his pouch and sent them flying into the guards legs before running into the screening room where Misaki and Mal were. Roman quickly took a seat and laughed quietly, soon whispering, "Line was far too long."
Mal laughed, "Long lines suck, I can't stand still for that long..." she whispered.

Misaki looked at them and listened to their conversation.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko shook her head, "If you left i'd be all alone again... i'm already used to having someone around" she said.
LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko shook her head, "If you left i'd be all alone again... i'm already used to having someone around" she said.
"Good." he said softly before he leaned in again and layed a gently loving peck on her cheek before he smiled. "Would you like more food? Or maybe watch a movie?" He asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Good." he said softly before he leaned in again and layed a gently loving peck on her cheek before he smiled. "Would you like more food? Or maybe watch a movie?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko's face slightly pinkened, "A movie would be nice, I'm full so I don't think I could eat anymore food" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Could you please start?)

[/QUOTE]
(( Okay ))

----

Analia

After helping out with Elora's sleepover, Analia decided she'd leave the house to go do her own thing. Though she didn't really know where she was going to go, the only other place that she had gone to was the mall. Thinking about it for a moment, Analia decided to head to the school. That was one place she hadn't been and she thought that it would be a good idea to check out the new school she was going to. She wondered why she had never done that yet and had just boiled the situation down to being busy unpacking everything in the house. Somehow she had been left to that task while her superior, Elora, went to the school to scope it and grab both their schedules. Though she came back empty handed, she had happened to make a friend and brought her back. Analia supposed she had been to distracted by the girl to bother getting their schedule, so that was what she was going to do. Analia hummed to herself as she walked onto the campus grounds, walking around a little to she found the office, grabbed both her and Elora's schedule before leaving the office to look around a bit.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko's face slightly pinkened, "A movie would be nice, I'm full so I don't think I could eat anymore food" she said.
"Alright what movie do you want to watch? My tv has acces to the internet so we can watch any one you like." He said to her

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Okay ))
----

Analia

After helping out with Elora's sleepover, Analia decided she'd leave the house to go do her own thing. Though she didn't really know where she was going to go, the only other place that she had gone to was the mall. Thinking about it for a moment, Analia decided to head to the school. That was one place she hadn't been and she thought that it would be a good idea to check out the new school she was going to. She wondered why she had never done that yet and had just boiled the situation down to being busy unpacking everything in the house. Somehow she had been left to that task while her superior, Elora, went to the school to scope it and grab both their schedules. Though she came back empty handed, she had happened to make a friend and brought her back. Analia supposed she had been to distracted by the girl to bother getting their schedule, so that was what she was going to do. Analia hummed to herself as she walked onto the campus grounds, walking around a little to she found the office, grabbed both her and Elora's schedule before leaving the office to look around a bit.

Aya was just entering the main office when she bumped into another girl that was leaving. "Oh i am so sorry about that." She said as she looked to the girl with her regular blank expression as she waited for a reply

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Once they got into the room, Natsumi just sat on the edge of the bed☫...
''we're here''
Sora smiled and walked over sitting next to her where she kissed Natsumi on the cheek and said in a honest but teasing voice, "And I thought I was supposed to be the one spoiling you..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched the event unfold before him, a faint sense of sadness overcoming him. He then followed the trails of mana coming from Thomas, and ending at Siegfried. Angered, Akira turned to Siegfried and spoke, pointing his finger at him. Suddenly, Siegfried was pushed into the wall that was situated behind him, as if some unknown force was holding him up against it by his neck. The air began to thin, and the edges of the room burst into black flames♅...
You are the one who caused this, and now you're going to be the one who'll pay.

tumblr_nz7149uGUi1v005bbo1_500_zpsybobmvgr.gif

-----------------------

...ΨKenji's body suddenly jerked, prompting him to rapidly sit up, numerous cracks being heard as his bones popped at the sudden movements. He looked around the abandoned field, noting the scorch marks on the ground. He panicked, remembering the last sight he'd seen, which felt like only moments ago, when it had been infact two daysΨ...

What happened..? Akira?!

...ΨUpon no response, Kenji slowly stood up and looked around, panicking at the previous scene of him going supernova. He rapidly scanned for life, soon spotting birds flying overhead. He exhaled loudly, relieved that there was still life on the planet, which meant he never went supernova. He slowly moved his hand to his chest and spoke as a numb feeling had spread around him. The animals around him he'd thought so fondly of before, only looked like animals to him. The appreciation for life was gone. The love he felt for them, also goneΨ...

What's this.. feeling..?

...♅Akira turned from Siegfried and spoke, his hand soon lowering. The flames died down to a halt at this happened♅...

It can't be..

...♅Akira vanished and reappeared beside Kenji. He spoke as he rushed forward towards him♅...

Kenji?!

...ΨKenji turned towards the familiar voice of his brother and spoke, somewhat relieved to see himΨ...

Akira! Wh-what happened to me?!

...♅Akira slowly looked to the ground and spoke, the sense of sadness returning♅...

I.. shot you..

...ΨKenji blinked and replied, shortly before he placed his hand onto his head and released a sound of frustration, unable to recall the previous events as clearly as he used to. He then had a burst of memories, which prompted his next set of words to be more urgentΨ...

Really..? Argh.. All I remember was.. Lumina! Where's Lumina?!

...♅Akira avoided Kenji's desperate gaze and looked to the side, as if trying to avoid the question, even though he was obligated to answer♅...

She's.. gone.

...ΨKenji's heart sankΨ...

You're lying..

...♅Akira's armour suddenly vanished in a golden light, revealing his body. His long black hair swayed gently in the afternoon breeze as he replied, his black irises shifting from Kenji to the ground♅...

I saw it with my own two eyes, Kenji.

tumblr_n61jj4nEBt1tn14nfo1_500_zpsskmelkzv.gif

...ΨKenji just stared at the ground, his hand remaining on his chest as the numbing sensation intensified. He spoke quietlyΨ...

.. Oh..

...♅Akira reached his hand out and took hold of Kenji's shoulder, at a vain attempt of comfort♅...

“ I'm sorry..

...ΨKenji quickly, and angrily, moved his shoulder from Akira's grasp, responding in an angered toneΨ...

Don't! Just.. leave me alone..

...ΨKenji then turned around and ran away, shortly before he vanished into a blaze of red fireΨ...

-----------------------

...ΨKenji reappeared on the other side of the world he was once in, the ground breaking beneath him from the impact of him suddenly manifesting. He quickly dropped to his knees and began breathing heavily. Not out of exhaustion. He was hyper ventilating. The cold rock around him was stationary, yet it closed in on him all the same. With each tense breath, his thoughts accelerated inside his head. He rapidly breathed on the stagnant air. His heart hammered inside his chest like it belonged to a rabbit running for its skin. The ground spun and he collapsed onto his hands, trying to make everything slow to something his brain and body could cope with. He felt so sick. So angry. So sad. He didn't know who to call for, what their power felt like, who to call, he was too far away, he was gone, he went, breathe, gone, what power, too far away... blackness... creeping blackness... He soon found himself sweating. Where was she, what's his name, who to call, what's the power, the area was spinning. She's dead... She's dead... She's... Kenji fell forward, unconsciousΨ...

tumblr_n70k55nsAT1rbnw5do1_500_zpsstvpoplv.gif

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♞Siegfried simply laughed at Akira, he shall pay? It would be the first, and he knew when he was in checkmate, so he'd have to give in. Though it only made him think of his younger years, what was it that his old Fae father use to say? Ah yes, don't toy with the affairs of higher beings without the protection of something just as powerful or stronger. Oh well, it seemed this would be the end of the line, he was content with this, after all, he has lived longer than any normal human, and easily proven those in his home village wrong. But then Akira disappeared, and Siegfried snapped back into his normal mind set. Dusting himself off, he walked to the door while talking at Thomas, they were gonna change the base of operations, so after he said what he needed to Siegfried left the room, spending his time getting things prepared♞...
"Thomas, you get thirty to yourself, then you'll need to get ready to leave this place. You'll get a month to yourself before coming to where ever i've set up."

...♜Thomas was still in shock, frozen in place from what had just happen. He had killed, and there was dried blood on his arm now, it was almost to much for his mind to handle, he had never killed anyone, he had always avoided it at all costs. But it seems that his master would deny him even the smallest of things that he held on to. After what would of been two minutes after his master left the room he finally slumped over onto his side, the lance he was forced to make disappeared. Only then did he look at the ashes in front of him and realize he had been burnt from Lumina fiery death. It had left him empty, not wanting to do anything, so he just laid there, burnt and mentally scared♜...

[/QUOTE]
...♤It was some time and the room had stayed silent. There was a pile of ash, and Thomas's body laying beside it. A quiet had fallen over the room, almost serene, if the prior events had not stained the air with the metallic taste of blood and anger. It seemed as if this moment of violent tranquility would last forever, but soon something stirred that had not been that way before. The ashes that once stood unmoving soon began to shift, as if something were moving underneath them. Within a minute or so a pale arm stretched upward out of the pile of gray ash, soon followed by a completely naked body. The body belonged to a curvaceous young woman, with really bushy rose gold hair tied up into two high pigtails on either side of her head. Gray eyes blinked as they looked around the room, her face soon turning to a yawn as if it was waking up from a nap. She didn't seen phased by the fact that she was waking up in a pile of ash, nor that she didn't have any clothes on, and the figure soon stood up, only moving otherwise to brush the stray dust off. The girl looked around the room, noting it was empty, until her eyes found themselves upon Thomas's slumped figure. He was on his side and bleeding, and the figure couldn't help but laugh at the pathetic scene. Was he dead? Unconscious? Faking it? Who cares? The laugh increased until her head was leaning back a bit, and she couldn't help but place a hand tenderly on her cheek almost mockingly as the laughs died down and she spoke at Thomas' figure on the floor♤...

"Is it dead? Isn't that just such a shame?~"

tumblr_n22t9aDscw1ru6t2do4_500.gif

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora smiled and walked over sitting next to her where she kissed Natsumi on the cheek and said in a honest but teasing voice, "And I thought I was supposed to be the one spoiling you..."

[/QUOTE]
...☫Natsumi just blushed before laying down☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi just blushed before laying down☫...
Seeing Natsumi's position, Sora smiled and said, "Well if your going to be like that, then I hope you don't mind if I take advantage~!" Then Sora swiftly layed her body onto top of Natsumi's, wrapped her arms around her, and kissed her with a lascivious look in her eyes.

HimeragiSeiker said:
ooh yeah. could you start? xD ))
((Sure, sure))

After finishing up helping to make the donuts with Arako, Amara came back out to the living room to watch the movie, deciding she would join Natsuru in sitting on the floor, she made herself comfortable and popped a donut in her mouth as she began to watch the movie.

WeirdPrincess said:
...๑Wait what, she's never had a smoothie before? Yuuka looked at her in surprise before speaking, a smile emitting on her face. Well, if this was going to be Ariel's first time trying a smoothie, she hoped that she would like it. Yuuka knew she liked smoothies, because that was what she mostly drank. Oh, plus water and milk. Though it was more smoothies than anything. Standing up, Yuuka dusted off the bottom of her shorts and let go of the blade of grass that she was still holding onto, watching it fall slowly to the ground before she continued speaking๑...
"Smoothies are really good, you'll like it! There's all kinds of flavors they have with the different fruit and vegetables blenders mix. I usually like to get Strawberry banana smoothies. I know a really good place not far from here actually."
Ariel grinned as she clapped her hands together, excited to try out a smoothie, it seems odd that she would have never had or heard of a smoothie, but it was true, she hadn't really left her house a great deal since her mother didn't leave home much she stayed to keep her mother company, apart from getting groceries for her mother she never did anything else outside of her home and as much as her mother protested that shed be okay and Ariel could go out and do as she pleased, wanting her to have friends and explore the world, Ariel stayed, her father hadn't been around recently and she knew how her mother got when she was alone. Hopping to her feet she looked to Yuuka happily " You do? Well, lead the way~"

LunaCrosby said:
Asako nodded before crossing her arm's, "Hakuru's always grumpy, 'Your so annoying....' 'Leave me alone...' 'Stop fighting, your not children'" she said, putting on a mimicking tone.
Kenai blinked before smiling a little "Maybe she's trying to make sure you don't get into trouble? There could be more caring in behind her nagging, like how a mom tells you off" he suggested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alternated said:
"I know that he won't spit it out of his mouth" Mateus said he already knew because even they are loyal to him they still have their own personalities and their own feelings. (here you go It's okay)
((Thanks :'D))

Elaena nodded "Ah, right..." She said as she glanced to the door, she wondered if his plan was going to meddle with certain matters that she was having in telling Mateus what the feeling he was feeling was, since he knew and all... The lightest of pinks brushed her cheeks for a brief moment, that would be too awkward, she still had no idea how to bring such a thing up, may, he wouldn't plan something about that....right? Of course not, she told herself. "Im sure its nothing bad..." She said quietly as she continued to pet Naji, who was purring contently on her lap.

Nonalaka said:
((Thanks :'D))
Elaena nodded "Ah, right..." She said as she glanced to the door, she wondered if his plan was going to meddle with certain matters that she was having in telling Mateus what the feeling he was feeling was, since he knew and all... The lightest of pinks brushed her cheeks for a brief moment, that would be too awkward, she still had no idea how to bring such a thing up, may, he wouldn't plan something about that....right? Of course not, she told herself. "Im sure its nothing bad..." She said quietly as she continued to pet Naji, who was purring contently on her lap.
Mateus sighed and leaned on the sofa and looked at Elaena "Is there something bothering you?" he asked her if she's bothered by the fact his clone is planning something for the two of them and then he laughed "yeah don't worry it's nothing bad it won't harm us or anything" he said without any worries that his clone has a scheme that can harm them. (No probs :) )

Alternated said:
Mateus sighed and leaned on the sofa and looked at Elaena "Is there something bothering you?" he asked her if she's bothered by the fact his clone is planning something for the two of them and then he laughed "yeah don't worry it's nothing bad it won't harm us or anything" he said without any worries that his clone has a scheme that can harm them. (No probs :) )
Elaena looked back at him when he asked if something was bothering her, she quickly shook her head "N-No, nothing is bothering me" she said before giving a smile. "And I figured it wouldn't be harmful" she said with a small laugh.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai simply chuckled "If you say so" he said as he looked to her "Perhaps my judgement could be wrong, though I really couldn't see you as anything strong or ferocious..." He said with a nod "I mean, you just seem so timid and kind and what not, I can't imagine you angry" he shrugged a little.
((Never mind, I found it))

Camilla nodded lightly "You could say that, though the rest of the world seems to be going a little crazy" she answered, referring to current events "I do hope you've been safe too" she said with a smile before gesturing toward her doorway "Anyways would you like to come insi-" Camilla paused, blinking a few times when the man Layla was with ran off in such a hurry, mumbling out something about a stove quickly "Uhm, goodbye?" She said softly as she watched him run off, did she offend him somehow? Camilla hated offending people, so she was always making sure she didn't, What made him run in such a hurry like that? She simply shrugged a little before looking between Kaname and Layla looking at their reactions.

@Nonalaka

@Mashiro Shiina
Layla's gaze shifted directly into the direction of which Kalin had ran off. She was unsure of what exactly was bothering him, but she herself had felt a rise in temperature. Evidently, this rise wasn't from her, but from him. Layla was both concerned, and worried. She didn't want to leave her son after losing one already, but knew something had to be wrong with Kalin. Layla's thoughts were interrupted when her brain processed Camilla's last comment. Kaname on the other hand, was more oblivious to it in some form. He had only heard the comments and footsteps, before shifting his gaze to the floor to see burn marks left behind. With a raised brow, Kaname was beginning to question the entire situation, before deciding it against it. Layla blew her breath, as if preparing to speak, before Kaname spoke up instead. "Well. Camilla is making me food." Surprised, but calmed in sudden normal conversation, Layla tilted her head. "Is that so?" "Yup. I think it's gonna be great." Layla couldn't help but giggle before finally shaking her head and getting down to business. "You two need to stay inside. I don't need another son of mine disappearing. Promise me you won't go looking for trouble?" Kaname wasn't so sure about the promise proposal. After all, if one of those people came for him, he would fight back. Not only to protect himself, but Camilla as well. Examining her son's face, she knew what was running through his mind. "At least don't look for it purposefully." Kaname couldn't help but chuckle, before bringing Camilla to his chest. "I'd never put her in harms way." Nodding in approval, Layla turned her back to them both, wandering off into the direction of which Kalin departed just minutes before.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena looked back at him when he asked if something was bothering her, she quickly shook her head "N-No, nothing is bothering me" she said before giving a smile. "And I figured it wouldn't be harmful" she said with a small laugh.
Mateus taps his foot waiting for his clone Mat to come back after some time the door opened and Mat arrive with a smile "hello are you two having a great time" Mat said and Mateus stared at his clone "Mat....what are you planning?".

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Awww i wish to see my son but as you wish my love." She said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled and kissed Thana on the forehead, "Don't worry. We'll just drop in, and check his progress. Then we're leaving." He said, smiling a little. "He'll be home soon too. I know he will."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla's gaze shifted directly into the direction of which Kalin had ran off. She was unsure of what exactly was bothering him, but she herself had felt a rise in temperature. Evidently, this rise wasn't from her, but from him. Layla was both concerned, and worried. She didn't want to leave her son after losing one already, but knew something had to be wrong with Kalin. Layla's thoughts were interrupted when her brain processed Camilla's last comment. Kaname on the other hand, was more oblivious to it in some form. He had only heard the comments and footsteps, before shifting his gaze to the floor to see burn marks left behind. With a raised brow, Kaname was beginning to question the entire situation, before deciding it against it. Layla blew her breath, as if preparing to speak, before Kaname spoke up instead. "Well. Camilla is making me food." Surprised, but calmed in sudden normal conversation, Layla tilted her head. "Is that so?" "Yup. I think it's gonna be great." Layla couldn't help but giggle before finally shaking her head and getting down to business. "You two need to stay inside. I don't need another son of mine disappearing. Promise me you won't go looking for trouble?" Kaname wasn't so sure about the promise proposal. After all, if one of those people came for him, he would fight back. Not only to protect himself, but Camilla as well. Examining her son's face, she knew what was running through his mind. "At least don't look for it purposefully." Kaname couldn't help but chuckle, before bringing Camilla to his chest. "I'd never put her in harms way." Nodding in approval, Layla turned her back to them both, wandering off into the direction of which Kalin departed just minutes before.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla smiled up at Kaname as he spoke, it gave her a warm fuzzy feeling inside when he said he'd think her cooking was great, to others that may have seemed odd to be so happy at such a comment, but learning such a foreign thing to her and learning it well made her actually quite proud of herself. Her cheeks turning a light pink when she was brought to his chest hearing him say he wasn't going to look for trouble brought a smile to her lips, although he had said it earlier, it was reassuring to know he wasn't going back on his words.

Alternated said:
Mateus taps his foot waiting for his clone Mat to come back after some time the door opened and Mat arrive with a smile "hello are you two having a great time" Mat said and Mateus stared at his clone "Mat....what are you planning?".

Elaena didn't speak, she simply waved at Mat as he walked in before looking to Mateus as he spoke, asking about his plan.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla smiled up at Kaname as he spoke, it gave her a warm fuzzy feeling inside when he said he'd think her cooking was great, to others that may have seemed odd to be so happy at such a comment, but learning such a foreign thing to her and learning it well made her actually quite proud of herself. Her cheeks turning a light pink when she was brought to his chest hearing him say he wasn't going to look for trouble brought a smile to her lips, although he had said it earlier, it was reassuring to know he wasn't going back on his words.
Elaena didn't speak, she simply waved at Mat as he walked in before looking to Mateus as he spoke, asking about his plan.
Mat was a little scared and Mateus stands up his clone was scared "okay okay I'm so sorry" Mat said and sighed well looks like I got caught huh his clone thought "I want you two to have time together alone there" Mat confessed what he's scheming but he didn't mean any harm or whatsoever, Mat carried his groceries he bought at the supermarket "you don't need to worry I also bought the groceries".

Alternated said:
Mat was a little scared and Mateus stands up his clone was scared "okay okay I'm so sorry" Mat said and sighed well looks like I got caught huh his clone thought "I want you two to have time together alone there" Mat confessed what he's scheming but he didn't mean any harm or whatsoever, Mat carried his groceries he bought at the supermarket "you don't need to worry I also bought the groceries".
Elaena blinked, time alone? So he was trying to help out with, well, them though honestly she didn't know if she wanted any alone time to address all this feelings stuff, she was too nervous to do such a thing. "I-Its okay...you've done nothing wrong, there's no need to apologise..." She said quietly, she supposed she was a bit thankful that he tried to do that but still... She bit her lip somewhat nervously as she gave a quick look to Mateus.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena blinked, time alone? So he was trying to help out with, well, them though honestly she didn't know if she wanted any alone time to address all this feelings stuff, she was too nervous to do such a thing. "I-Its okay...you've done nothing wrong, there's no need to apologise..." She said quietly, she supposed she was a bit thankful that he tried to do that but still... She bit her lip somewhat nervously as she gave a quick look to Mateus.
Mateus sighed and accepted it what's done is done "okay if Elaena forgives you then I forgive you then" he said to Mat and Mat smiled and bowed "thank you for forgiving me" he said and placed the groceries inside the house.

Alternated said:
Mateus sighed and accepted it what's done is done "okay if Elaena forgives you then I forgive you then" he said to Mat and Mat smiled and bowed "thank you for forgiving me" he said and placed the groceries inside the house.
Elaena smiled softly at Mateus, she was glad that he didn't stay angry at Mat, after all, he was trying to help, whether Mateus had picked up on why or not. Looking to the groceries she then spoke "I'll put these away" she said as she made her way over to the bags of groceries.

Nonalaka said:
((Sure, sure))
After finishing up helping to make the donuts with Arako, Amara came back out to the living room to watch the movie, deciding she would join Natsuru in sitting on the floor, she made herself comfortable and popped a donut in her mouth as she began to watch the movie.

Ariel grinned as she clapped her hands together, excited to try out a smoothie, it seems odd that she would have never had or heard of a smoothie, but it was true, she hadn't really left her house a great deal since her mother didn't leave home much she stayed to keep her mother company, apart from getting groceries for her mother she never did anything else outside of her home and as much as her mother protested that shed be okay and Ariel could go out and do as she pleased, wanting her to have friends and explore the world, Ariel stayed, her father hadn't been around recently and she knew how her mother got when she was alone. Hopping to her feet she looked to Yuuka happily " You do? Well, lead the way~"

Kenai blinked before smiling a little "Maybe she's trying to make sure you don't get into trouble? There could be more caring in behind her nagging, like how a mom tells you off" he suggested.
Asako blinked, "Hmmm, I guess that's true, she does seem to only do it when it's something that could get me hurt or caught, one time she even dragged Yui back inside." she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back