• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Celia didn't mind that Taylor was going to join her in the shower, though honestly she wasn't thinking about him when she stepped out of the bath and said she was going to rinse off. She thought he would have just either get out and dry off or just stay in the tub, but apparently she thought wrong. As she rinsed herself off, she turned around to get everything off her back and poked Taylor's cheek repeatedly as the bubbles washes off into the drain. It looked like she was having fun just doing that. Celia giggled a little before she turned back around and putting her head under the running water of the shower head. She thought about what she was going to make once she was out of the kitchen, her expression now solemn. Maybe she'd call her mom to help her with idea's.. though the more she thought about that, the weirder it would be. Celia was sure she could find a recipe book around somewhere in the kitchen that would be useful to her or she could.. a grin made its way to her lips as she remembered something that she had been working on in the bakery, a recipe for these really good cookies. She had made a sweet cookie recipe, with the help of her instructor of course. Celia would definitely make those, just thinking about it got her really excited and wanted to get a start on things. Pretty much done with her shower, she slipped passed Taylor and spoke as she hurriedly got out of the shower, soon going over to get her towel. It was a miracle she didn't slip and fall from bouncing so much in excitement. Though she soon realized she didn't bring any clothes in here with her and stopped short as Celia held her towel close to her body, soon looking back towards Taylor. She only wondered where they were because she usually brought clothes with her when she was going to shower??...
"I'm getting out now! I just remembered something and if I don't do it now, I'm gonna take longer in the kitchen then necessary. Wait.. where are my clothes?"

tumblr_o1tonrtgTC1qehrvso1_540.gif
Taylor was rinsing off the soap from his body when Celia decided she would get out. He nodded at her and continued to shower, soon turning off the water. When he was getting out, he saw Celia still standing in the bathroom with a towel. What was she still doing here? Wasn't she heading to the kitchen? When she asked about her clothes, Taylor shrugged and hopped out of the shower, soon grabbing his own towel and wrapping it around his waist.

"You never brought any. ... Neither did I. C'mon, let's just go get some I out the room."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Both of the Intoners went through before the portal closed. Kikuri looked around⊹...
''this reminds me of...the forest from long time ago...the Crimson Forest...''
"Really? Well we are close!" She said happily as she took kikuris habd and started to walk twoards a massive rock outcropping

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Really? Well we are close!" She said happily as she took kikuris habd and started to walk twoards a massive rock outcropping

[/QUOTE]
...⊹The Intoners just followed⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹The Intoners just followed⊹...
They soon got to the rock and myuki smiled before puting her hand on a carved marking and speaking. "Sleep thy dark being, wake thy holy heroes." And the rock split apart and revealed a stair well. "Come on." She said happily as she started down the passage

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]They soon got to the rock and myuki smiled before puting her hand on a carved marking and speaking. "Sleep thy dark being, wake thy holy heroes." And the rock split apart and revealed a stair well. "Come on." She said happily as she started down the passage

[/QUOTE]
''b-be careful!''

...⊹Kikuri said since Myuki was pregnant after all. Ophelia just followed⊹...

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester] Sora smiled and walked quickly to catch up to Natsumi as she followed her inside.

[/QUOTE]
...☫Once they got into the room, Natsumi just sat on the edge of the bed☫...

''we're here''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''b-be careful!''
...⊹Kikuri said since Myuki was pregnant after all. Ophelia just followed⊹...
"Yes love." Myuki said as she took kikuris hand as help as she lead them through the passage till they got to the other side and it revealed a massive village surroubded by rock with trees wooden buildings training grounds. It was beautiful and the sounds of hard working men and wonen training could be heard everywhere

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yes love." Myuki said as she took kikuris hand as help as she lead them through the passage till they got to the other side and it revealed a massive village surroubded by rock with trees wooden buildings training grounds. It was beautiful and the sounds of hard working men and wonen training could be heard everywhere

[/QUOTE]
''i wonder how they even went to school..''

LunaCrosby said:
Asako blinked when he poked her cheek.

"I could If I tried! I just choose to be nice" she said and held her head high as if she was proud of herself.
Kenai simply chuckled "If you say so" he said as he looked to her "Perhaps my judgement could be wrong, though I really couldn't see you as anything strong or ferocious..." He said with a nod "I mean, you just seem so timid and kind and what not, I can't imagine you angry" he shrugged a little.

@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Daniel, aya, many others that i can not remember xD )

[/QUOTE]
(( xD You can send whoever you'd like, from the ones you do remember lol, I've got Analia, Elora, Maria, Aeko, Yumi, Rinka and a bunch more that I can't seem to remember xDD ))

Nonalaka said:
Kenai simply chuckled "If you say so" he said as he looked to her "Perhaps my judgement could be wrong, though I really couldn't see you as anything strong or ferocious..." He said with a nod "I mean, you just seem so timid and kind and what not, I can't imagine you angry" he shrugged a little.
((Never mind, I found it))

Camilla nodded lightly "You could say that, though the rest of the world seems to be going a little crazy" she answered, referring to current events "I do hope you've been safe too" she said with a smile before gesturing toward her doorway "Anyways would you like to come insi-" Camilla paused, blinking a few times when the man Layla was with ran off in such a hurry, mumbling out something about a stove quickly "Uhm, goodbye?" She said softly as she watched him run off, did she offend him somehow? Camilla hated offending people, so she was always making sure she didn't, What made him run in such a hurry like that? She simply shrugged a little before looking between Kaname and Layla looking at their reactions.

@Kalin Scarlet
Asako shrugged, "No one's really made me angry, I mean.... I guess a slight bit... but that's more of a pout." she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
i have no idea xD you could make a new post about the family at the amusement park)
((....They were already home from there when we interacted last xD ...I think they were watching a movie or something?))

LunaCrosby said:
Asako shrugged, "No one's really made me angry, I mean.... I guess a slight bit... but that's more of a pout." she said.
"Ah, right, I know a few people like that I suppose" he said as he looked in front of him again "I guess I can be grumpy but, I'm not an angry person either really...one of the reasons I didn't fit in well in my home place" he said with a small chuckle.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i wonder how they even went to school..''
"Lana told me theres a scho here and farms and stores and everything." Myuki said as she looked out. The place looked kinda like a quarry with massive levles that coned downward. "Shes probably in the arena." Myuki said as she pointed to the lowest level which was just a massive building

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Lana told me theres a scho here and farms and stores and everything." Myuki said as she looked out. The place looked kinda like a quarry with massive levles that coned downward. "Shes probably in the arena." Myuki said as she pointed to the lowest level which was just a massive building

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm...what happens if i start a ruckus...?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok love." She called as she washed up then got out and started to change
"No they wont." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
Hayate was sitting on the bed, putting on his sandals as he waited for Thana.

WeirdPrincess said:
...๑Wait what, she's never had a smoothie before? Yuuka looked at her in surprise before speaking, a smile emitting on her face. Well, if this was going to be Ariel's first time trying a smoothie, she hoped that she would like it. Yuuka knew she liked smoothies, because that was what she mostly drank. Oh, plus water and milk. Though it was more smoothies than anything. Standing up, Yuuka dusted off the bottom of her shorts and let go of the blade of grass that she was still holding onto, watching it fall slowly to the ground before she continued speaking๑...
"Smoothies are really good, you'll like it! There's all kinds of flavors they have with the different fruit and vegetables blenders mix. I usually like to get Strawberry banana smoothies. I know a really good place not far from here actually."
@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, right, I know a few people like that I suppose" he said as he looked in front of him again "I guess I can be grumpy but, I'm not an angry person either really...one of the reasons I didn't fit in well in my home place" he said with a small chuckle.
Asako nodded before crossing her arm's, "Hakuru's always grumpy, 'Your so annoying....' 'Leave me alone...' 'Stop fighting, your not children'" she said, putting on a mimicking tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back