• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded, "yeah, you're right." she said.
Misaki smiled and nodded, "Yeah! I'm a tough cookie!" she said.
Roman laughed lightly and paid for three tickets to the scariest movie they had playing. "Hey, you two go in. I'll grab some snacks and drinks." He said, smiling at them. "And be careful for U.N. soldiers. They aren't leaving any places unguarded."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Kk)
Thana layed with him after they had finished as she panted quietly and held onto him lovingly and rested her head on his chest. "We should go see satoshi." She said to him softly

[/QUOTE]
Hayate wrapped his arm around Thana, gently holding her close as they laid in bed. He heard her ask to go see Satoshi, but he had to refuse, "I wish we could, but we aren't supoosed to interfere with missions..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Fuyumi soon guided Nanami onto one of the rides which took them up the mountain☫...
...✦Nanami stepped in after Fuyumi and hummed a little while she waited for the moving structure to reach the top. As she waited, she wondered what Fuyumi's mother was like. Was she nice? Mean? Funny? Nanami didn't know, the only thing she remembered Fuyumi saying was that her mom was chill.. and she didn't know what that meant. It sounded like she meant cold and that was a bit weird✦...

"What's your mom like?"

Roman said:
Hayate wrapped his arm around Thana, gently holding her close as they laid in bed. He heard her ask to go see Satoshi, but he had to refuse, "I wish we could, but we aren't supoosed to interfere with missions..."
"Please. I haven't seen my son in so long and if he's on a mission we wont interact with him. I just want to see my boy." She said to him softly as she layed with him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Please. I haven't seen my son in so long and if he's on a mission we wont interact with him. I just want to see my boy." She said to him softly as she layed with him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate sighed he didn't really think about it that way. Plus he could hear the way Thana felt about this. "Okay... Get dressed. We're going."

Roman said:
Hayate sighed he didn't really think about it that way. Plus he could hear the way Thana felt about this. "Okay... Get dressed. We're going."
Thana smiled happily and hugged him tightly then got up and jumped of the bed then headed to the bathroom to quickly shower before getting dressed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana smiled happily and hugged him tightly then got up and jumped of the bed then headed to the bathroom to quickly shower before getting dressed

[/QUOTE]
Hayate decided to take the shortcut to get clean, so he used his powers and his clothes appeared on his body after he freshened up. "I'll be waiting... "

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Most likely in red wood where the hero village is." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''ah...they wont attack us right?''

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]((later tonight, I am going to be going to the Air force academy to watch a hockey game, and I don't know if I will be able to get on the internet there or not... just as a heads up.))
Sora smiled and leaned in, replying in a slightly teasing voice, "Only as long as your room only has one bed~!"

[/QUOTE]
''well....yeah it does..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah! lets go then~ oh. shouldnt we pay the driver...?''
"Yeah, I was gonna pay him. Just go ahead without me. I'll catch up~"

Roman said:
Hayate decided to take the shortcut to get clean, so he used his powers and his clothes appeared on his body after he freshened up. "I'll be waiting... "
"Ok love." She called as she washed up then got out and started to change

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...they wont attack us right?''
"No they wont." She said happily

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami stepped in after Fuyumi and hummed a little while she waited for the moving structure to reach the top. As she waited, she wondered what Fuyumi's mother was like. Was she nice? Mean? Funny? Nanami didn't know, the only thing she remembered Fuyumi saying was that her mom was chill.. and she didn't know what that meant. It sounded like she meant cold and that was a bit weird✦...

"What's your mom like?"
''hmmm...shes nice. and shes a bit of a stalker. actually, really a stalker. runs in the family''

...☫Fuyumi said with a giggle☫...

Roman said:
Roman laughed lightly and paid for three tickets to the scariest movie they had playing. "Hey, you two go in. I'll grab some snacks and drinks." He said, smiling at them. "And be careful for U.N. soldiers. They aren't leaving any places unguarded."
Mal nodded and turned around, "we'll be careful, though Misaki could ever so easily sneak away..." she said.

Misaki nodded, "mhm! but we'll be waiting" she said as they both walked into the theater the movie would be playing in.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok love." She called as she washed up then got out and started to change
"No they wont." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
''ok, thats good''

...⊹Kikuri said as she smiled⊹...

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora smiled and kissed Natsumi on the cheek. "Well then I suppose if you don't mind, I'll move into your room with you~!"

[/QUOTE]
''alright then. let me show you there''

...☫She said before going to the mansion happily☫...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah but its far away so how are we gonna get there?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
''ummmm...and your tail...alright, time to use a portal''

...⊹Kikuri said before she cut at the air making yet another portal that lead to red woods⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ummmm...and your tail...alright, time to use a portal''
...⊹Kikuri said before she cut at the air making yet another portal that lead to red woods⊹...
"Ok!" Myuki said happily as she slid through the portal and took a deep breath when she was through

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok!" Myuki said happily as she slid through the portal and took a deep breath when she was through

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Both of the Intoners went through before the portal closed. Kikuri looked around⊹...

''this reminds me of...the forest from long time ago...the Crimson Forest...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back