• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded and turned around, "we'll be careful, though Misaki could ever so easily sneak away..." she said.
Misaki nodded, "mhm! but we'll be waiting" she said as they both walked into the theater the movie would be playing in.
Roman watched as the two walked away. Once they were out of sight, he sighed lightly, a smile forming on his face as he went to get in line. He noticed a few guards and remained to act causal so he wouldn't raise suspicion.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...what happens if i start a ruckus...?''
"Then you will be restrained and then removed of this place as well as your memories of us gone." A voice came as lana walked up through a small crowd in her usual armor a smile on her face as a hand laid redt to the hilt of her sword in a relaxed position. "Lana!" Myuki said happily as she slid over and hugged her as lana smiled and hugged her back. "Your pregnant?! What man do i have to teach a lesson?" Lana asked myuki which made her giggle

Roman said:
Hayate was sitting on the bed, putting on his sandals as he waited for Thana.
Thana walked out a little later all dressed in her usual beautiful greek robe and a smile on her face. "Ready?" She asked happily

WeirdPrincess said:
(( xD You can send whoever you'd like, from the ones you do remember lol, I've got Analia, Elora, Maria, Aeko, Yumi, Rinka and a bunch more that I can't seem to remember xDD ))
(LOL yeah you may send who you wish as well. Im gonna send aya thanas daughter if you do not mind)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana walked out a little later all dressed in her usual beautiful greek robe and a smile on her face. "Ready?" She asked happily

[/QUOTE]
Hayate nodded and stood up off the bed once he finished putting on his shoes. "Yeah. I read Satoshi's mission brief. Take us here, but at a distance. We don't want him to notice us."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...shes nice. and shes a bit of a stalker. actually, really a stalker. runs in the family''
...☫Fuyumi said with a giggle☫...
...✦Nanami blinked and looked at the ground for a moment. So she was like Fuyumi? Or rather.. she was like her mother that is. She didn't mind the fact that her mother was a stalker or anything, honestly that part didn't really matter to her. As long as Fuyumi's mom was nice and friendly, Nanami would come to like her well enough✦...

"Oh okay! She sounds interesting, I think I'll like her."

Roman said:
Roman watched as the two walked away. Once they were out of sight, he sighed lightly, a smile forming on his face as he went to get in line. He noticed a few guards and remained to act causal so he wouldn't raise suspicion.
Mal looked around the theater before finding three open seat's and sat down in one.

Misaki sat in the seat in the middle, sitting with her legs crossed.

Mal looked at Misaki, "Your leg's are going to be numb once the movie is over." she said, raising an eyebrow.

Misaki shrugged, "I don't want anyone stepping on my feet." she said.

Roman said:
Hayate nodded and stood up off the bed once he finished putting on his shoes. "Yeah. I read Satoshi's mission brief. Take us here, but at a distance. We don't want him to notice us."
"Awww i wish to see my son but as you wish my love." She said softly to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Then you will be restrained and then removed of this place as well as your memories of us gone." A voice came as lana walked up through a small crowd in her usual armor a smile on her face as a hand laid redt to the hilt of her sword in a relaxed position. "Lana!" Myuki said happily as she slid over and hugged her as lana smiled and hugged her back. "Your pregnant?! What man do i have to teach a lesson?" Lana asked myuki which made her giggle

[/QUOTE]
''u-uhhh...actually i made her pregnant...and we're both married''

...⊹Kikuri said raising her hand a little smiling nervously⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](LOL yeah you may send who you wish as well. Im gonna send aya thanas daughter if you do not mind)

[/QUOTE]
(( I'll send Analia then, do you want to start or me? ))

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami blinked and looked at the ground for a moment. So she was like Fuyumi? Or rather.. she was like her mother that is. She didn't mind the fact that her mother was a stalker or anything, honestly that part didn't really matter to her. As long as Fuyumi's mom was nice and friendly, Nanami would come to like her well enough✦...

"Oh okay! She sounds interesting, I think I'll like her."
''oh and...yeah she owns this mountain. that is why its always snowing''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''u-uhhh...actually i made her pregnant...and we're both married''
...⊹Kikuri said raising her hand a little smiling nervously⊹...
Lana looked at kikuri curiously then smiled. "Id rather have some one like you than a man with her. Shes to gentle to be with a man." Lana said with a giggle as she walked up to the two antoners and bowed to them. "Its a pleasure to meet you two my names lana and welcom to my village." She said politely to them

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh and...yeah she owns this mountain. that is why its always snowing''
...✦Nanami looked surprised for a moment as her gaze went back to Fuyumi before she spoke✦...

"The entire mountain? Woah.. that's cool!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana looked at kikuri curiously then smiled. "Id rather have some one like you than a man with her. Shes to gentle to be with a man." Lana said with a giggle as she walked up to the two antoners and bowed to them. "Its a pleasure to meet you two my names lana and welcom to my village." She said politely to them

[/QUOTE]
''a-ah tha--''

''just letting you know, she did just save Myuki from a group of humans that were trying to kidnap her by laughing insanely and going insane and killing everyone after one of her blood clones escaped with Myuki''

''hey! she doesnt need to know i am a blood thirsty yandere!''

''so what, i like causing a good fight..''

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami looked surprised for a moment as her gaze went back to Fuyumi before she spoke✦...

"The entire mountain? Woah.. that's cool!"
''yup. used to be a volcano. not until we settled in~''

...☫Fuyumi said as she giggled a bit at the last part☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-ah tha--''
''just letting you know, she did just save Myuki from a group of humans that were trying to kidnap her by laughing insanely and going insane and killing everyone after one of her blood clones escaped with Myuki''

''hey! she doesnt need to know i am a blood thirsty yandere!''

''so what, i like causing a good fight..''
"Oh well then i thank you for saving her. She is a dear friend to me plus if they were U.N they deserved there deaths as will all the rest of them when the time comes." She said to them as she gestured for them to follow as she headed twoards a massive building that was on the level they were on

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh well then i thank you for saving her. She is a dear friend to me plus if they were U.N they deserved there deaths as will all the rest of them when the time comes." She said to them as she gestured for them to follow as she headed twoards a massive building that was on the level they were on

[/QUOTE]
...⊹The intoners just followed. Naturally, Kikuri waited until Myuki was sliding over with them before proceeding towards the building⊹...

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹The intoners just followed. Naturally, Kikuri waited until Myuki was sliding over with them before proceeding towards the building⊹...
"So what brings you two here?" Lana asked as she lead them through the crowds of people and through the massive markets that lined the streets. "We want you and kikuris sister to become freinds!" Myuki said happily as she hugged kikuris arm

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked around the theater before finding three open seat's and sat down in one.
Misaki sat in the seat in the middle, sitting with her legs crossed.

Mal looked at Misaki, "Your leg's are going to be numb once the movie is over." she said, raising an eyebrow.

Misaki shrugged, "I don't want anyone stepping on my feet." she said.
Roman sighed as he stood in line, and waited for his chance to purchase some stuff. "...C'mon... Hurry up. I don't want to miss the movie." He mumbled. After a while, he noticed the guards walking in his direction. They were coming from both side and they were coming fast. "Well they've found me out." He He said, as he pulled two kunai knives out of his pouch and sent them flying into the guards legs before running into the screening room where Misaki and Mal were. Roman quickly took a seat and laughed quietly, soon whispering, "Line was far too long."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So what brings you two here?" Lana asked as she lead them through the crowds of people and through the massive markets that lined the streets. "We want you and kikuris sister to become freinds!" Myuki said happily as she hugged kikuris arm

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia just crossed her arms a bit as Kikuri smiled at Myuki before looking at Lana and Ophelia, seeing what they did⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No as long as your happy. I care only if you are happy. If you are not happy with me then i will leave but if you are happy i wil stay." He said

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko shook her head, "If you left i'd be all alone again... i'm already used to having someone around" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia just crossed her arms a bit as Kikuri smiled at Myuki before looking at Lana and Ophelia, seeing what they did⊹...
Lana looked back when myuki said that then smiled. "Then i hope we can get to know each other miss." She said to ophelia as she smiled more not knowing what her name was

Users who are viewing this thread

Back