• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Elaena smiled softly at Mateus, she was glad that he didn't stay angry at Mat, after all, he was trying to help, whether Mateus had picked up on why or not. Looking to the groceries she then spoke "I'll put these away" she said as she made her way over to the bags of groceries.
Mateus stands up "I'll take care of it" he said as he grabbed the bags "where should I put these?" he asked Elaena.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako blinked, "Hmmm, I guess that's true, she does seem to only do it when it's something that could get me hurt or caught, one time she even dragged Yui back inside." she said.
Kenai nodded "Exactly, She probably doing what's best for you and your friends"

Alternated said:
Mateus stands up "I'll take care of it" he said as he grabbed the bags "where should I put these?" he asked Elaena.
Elaena was just about to lift a bag when Mateus went ahead of her and did it, blinking a few times she pointed to the table "Oh?, uhm...Just leave them there and I'll pack them away into the cupboards" she said as she looked to him.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai nodded "Exactly, She probably doing what's best for you and your friends"
Elaena was just about to lift a bag when Mateus went ahead of her and did it, blinking a few times she pointed to the table "Oh?, uhm...Just leave them there and I'll pack them away into the cupboards" she said as she looked to him.
"ahh okay sure" Mateus said as he headed to the table and placed the groceries there after what Mateus did his clone sat on a chair to take a rest.

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Seeing Natsumi's position, Sora smiled and said, "Well if your going to be like that, then I hope you don't mind if I take advantage~!" Then Sora swiftly layed her body onto top of Natsumi's, wrapped her arms around her, and kissed her with a lascivious look in her eyes.

[/QUOTE]
...☫Natsumi blushed before she started to kiss back☫...

Nonalaka said:
((Sure, sure))
After finishing up helping to make the donuts with Arako, Amara came back out to the living room to watch the movie, deciding she would join Natsuru in sitting on the floor, she made herself comfortable and popped a donut in her mouth as she began to watch the movie.

Ariel grinned as she clapped her hands together, excited to try out a smoothie, it seems odd that she would have never had or heard of a smoothie, but it was true, she hadn't really left her house a great deal since her mother didn't leave home much she stayed to keep her mother company, apart from getting groceries for her mother she never did anything else outside of her home and as much as her mother protested that shed be okay and Ariel could go out and do as she pleased, wanting her to have friends and explore the world, Ariel stayed, her father hadn't been around recently and she knew how her mother got when she was alone. Hopping to her feet she looked to Yuuka happily " You do? Well, lead the way~"

Kenai blinked before smiling a little "Maybe she's trying to make sure you don't get into trouble? There could be more caring in behind her nagging, like how a mom tells you off" he suggested.
''how's the floor?''

...☫Natsuru asked seeing Amara sit on the floor☫...

Alternated said:
"ahh okay sure" Mateus said as he headed to the table and placed the groceries there after what Mateus did his clone sat on a chair to take a rest.
Elaena nodded and said thank you before quietly going to the table and began packing the groceries away yawning lightly as she did so.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''how's the floor?''
...☫Natsuru asked seeing Amara sit on the floor☫...
Amara looked to him and smiled "Its surprisingly comfortable ~" she said with a small giggle.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena nodded and said thank you before quietly going to the table and began packing the groceries away yawning lightly as she did so.
"are you tired?" Mateus asked "if so then please take a rest" he said to her, Mateus can take care of packing the groceries away with his clone Mat.

Lumina said:
...♤It was some time and the room had stayed silent. There was a pile of ash, and Thomas's body laying beside it. A quiet had fallen over the room, almost serene, if the prior events had not stained the air with the metallic taste of blood and anger. It seemed as if this moment of violent tranquility would last forever, but soon something stirred that had not been that way before. The ashes that once stood unmoving soon began to shift, as if something were moving underneath them. Within a minute or so a pale arm stretched upward out of the pile of gray ash, soon followed by a completely naked body. The body belonged to a curvaceous young woman, with really bushy rose gold hair tied up into two high pigtails on either side of her head. Gray eyes blinked as they looked around the room, her face soon turning to a yawn as if it was waking up from a nap. She didn't seen phased by the fact that she was waking up in a pile of ash, nor that she didn't have any clothes on, and the figure soon stood up, only moving otherwise to brush the stray dust off. The girl looked around the room, noting it was empty, until her eyes found themselves upon Thomas's slumped figure. He was on his side and bleeding, and the figure couldn't help but laugh at the pathetic scene. Was he dead? Unconscious? Faking it? Who cares? The laugh increased until her head was leaning back a bit, and she couldn't help but place a hand tenderly on her cheek almost mockingly as the laughs died down and she spoke at Thomas' figure on the floor♤...
"Is it dead? Isn't that just such a shame?~"
...♜Thomas had closed his eyes in the silence, doing all he could he could to calm his head from what have transpired. At some point he had noticed the Siegfried had wired him alot of mana, not mana attuned to Siegfried, just pure mana. That had helped greatly with the state of his whole being. Then he also noticed an over abundance of will being fed to him as well, enough for him to last two months of so. Then finally the order to stay away from Siegfried for a month minim, and to take Lumina with him; after that, he felt the connection between him and Siegfried close off. It was only at that point that he noticed someone talk and his eyes open. That's right, phoenix's rise from their ashes. Thomas then opened his eyes to she a quite naked reborn Lumina, that causing him to move faster than he could of a few minutes prior as his body had been rejuvenated. At that point Thomas tried just looking at Lumina's face to talk but he could still see to much, so he simply spoke while looking to the side with slightly colored cheeks♜...

"T-there's a cloak, p-probably behind me, c-could you please put that on L-l-Lumina?"

Alternated said:
"are you tired?" Mateus asked "if so then please take a rest" he said to her, Mateus can take care of packing the groceries away with his clone Mat.
"Hm?" Elaena paused for a moment before shaking her head "I'll be okay, I shouldn't expect you two to do everything, its not fair" she said as she packed away some stuff in the cupboards.

Roman said:
Hayate smiled and kissed Thana on the forehead, "Don't worry. We'll just drop in, and check his progress. Then we're leaving." He said, smiling a little. "He'll be home soon too. I know he will."
"He better." She said with a giggled as she hugged hayate then smiled. "Well lets go." She said to him

Nonalaka said:
"Hm?" Elaena paused for a moment before shaking her head "I'll be okay, I shouldn't expect you two to do everything, its not fair" she said as she packed away some stuff in the cupboards.
"If you insist I won't stop you" Mateus said as he helped Elaena pack stuff in the cupboards and Mat did the same but didn't go near to ruin their moment.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Im guessing youve never been good with friend making?" Lana asked with a giggle as they neared the big building on the level they were on

[/QUOTE]
''shes the type to get upset...quickly''

''Ki--! ugh...thats true..''

Nonalaka said:
Amara looked to him and smiled "Its surprisingly comfortable ~" she said with a small giggle.
''hahaha...it really is''

...☫Natsuru said as he smiled at her☫...

Alternated said:
"If you insist I won't stop you" Mateus said as he helped Elaena pack stuff in the cupboards and Mat did the same but didn't go near to ruin their moment.
Elaena smiled at him "Thanks" she said, she appreciated that he didn't force her to go nap if she really didn't want to like others did, when people wouldn't let her help with things in case it 'tired her out' she felt a bit useless, even if they were just trying to help.

Roman said:
Taylor was rinsing off the soap from his body when Celia decided she would get out. He nodded at her and continued to shower, soon turning off the water. When he was getting out, he saw Celia still standing in the bathroom with a towel. What was she still doing here? Wasn't she heading to the kitchen? When she asked about her clothes, Taylor shrugged and hopped out of the shower, soon grabbing his own towel and wrapping it around his waist.
"You never brought any. ... Neither did I. C'mon, let's just go get some I out the room."
...❤︎Celia had assumed that he would have grabbed her clothes and brought them in here while he was setting up the bath. She guessed she had been wrong to assume on that part. It's not like Taylor would have known to bring in her stuff if she didn't say anything about it. Celia usually brought clothes along with her because she didn't like tracking water all the way back to her room, and even though she could dry off in the bathroom before going to her room, she never did. Mostly because the towel would be slightly damp after she was done drying herself off. She made a mental note about telling him next time if she ever asked Taylor to run her a bath again. Wrapping the towel around her body, Celia spoke as she as began to exit the bathroom❤︎...

"Oh.. I thought you would have brought them in."

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Elaena smiled at him "Thanks" she said, she appreciated that he didn't force her to go nap if she really didn't want to like others did, when people wouldn't let her help with things in case it 'tired her out' she felt a bit useless, even if they were just trying to help.
Mateus looked at Elaena worried but he won't get in her way instead he will help her in any way he can, after he and Mat finished putting the stuff to the cupboards Mat took out some trash and throws them at a dumpster outside.

Alternated said:
Mateus looked at Elaena worried but he won't get in her way instead he will help her in any way he can, after he and Mat finished putting the stuff to the cupboards Mat took out some trash and throws them at a dumpster outside.
Elaena finished putting the last thing away, she closed the cupboard s up "There~ All done!" She said with a smile before looking over at Mateus, who looked worried. "...are you okay?" She asked curiously, tilting her head a little.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♜Thomas had closed his eyes in the silence, doing all he could he could to calm his head from what have transpired. At some point he had noticed the Siegfried had wired him alot of mana, not mana attuned to Siegfried, just pure mana. That had helped greatly with the state of his whole being. Then he also noticed an over abundance of will being fed to him as well, enough for him to last two months of so. Then finally the order to stay away from Siegfried for a month minim, and to take Lumina with him; after that, he felt the connection between him and Siegfried close off. It was only at that point that he noticed someone talk and his eyes open. That's right, phoenix's rise from their ashes. Thomas then opened his eyes to she a quite naked reborn Lumina, that causing him to move faster than he could of a few minutes prior as his body had been rejuvenated. At that point Thomas tried just looking at Lumina's face to talk but he could still see to much, so he simply spoke while looking to the side with slightly colored cheeks♜...

"T-there's a cloak, p-probably behind me, c-could you please put that on L-l-Lumina?"

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina had stretched once again, reaching up toward the ceiling as Thomas finally looked upon her. Seeing his reaction made her grin, prompting her to take a few steps toward him and lean down so her body was more in his face, smirking as she did so. His reaction to her body was pretty funny, actually. Especially since she didn't know him but he seemed to know her. We're they friends before? Lovers? Nah, she'd never be into someone like him. Lumina looked down at him with a mixture of mocking and seduction, running her hand up her side and then bringing her hand under his chin to make him look at her, just to see how he'd react from it♤...

"Oh? Is there something wrong with my body?"

...♤Laughing, Lumina stood back up, moving like she was going to grab the cloak before she stopped, taking a moment to feel out her body. Since she woke up, she had no memories of who she was, or anything about anything, but the one thing she did know was her name. All she knew was that her name was Lumina. And somehow, this embarassment pipsqueak knew it too. So Lumina turned herself back toward Thomas, crossing her arms as she spoke♤...

"How is it you know my name, huh? I've never seen you before."

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina had stretched once again, reaching up toward the ceiling as Thomas finally looked upon her. Seeing his reaction made her grin, prompting her to take a few steps toward him and lean down so her body was more in his face, smirking as she did so. His reaction to her body was pretty funny, actually. Especially since she didn't know him but he seemed to know her. We're they friends before? Lovers? Nah, she'd never be into someone like him. Lumina looked down at him with a mixture of mocking and seduction, running her hand up her side and then bringing her hand under his chin to make him look at her, just to see how he'd react from it♤...
"Oh? Is there something wrong with my body?"

...♤Laughing, Lumina stood back up, moving like she was going to grab the cloak before she stopped, taking a moment to feel out her body. Since she woke up, she had no memories of who she was, or anything about anything, but the one thing she did know was her name. All she knew was that her name was Lumina. And somehow, this embarassment pipsqueak knew it too. So Lumina turned herself back toward Thomas, crossing her arms as she spoke♤...

"How is it you know my name, huh? I've never seen you before."
...♜Thomas's head was just about clam before Lumina had walked over and given him an eye full against his will, to which his face just reddened even more. In all honesty, it was the first time he's seen another naked, even when he threatened to cut off Lumina's clothing he would have stopped. At the same time, when she made Thomas look, his eyes wandered and took in everything they could until Lumina spoke, and he unknowingly at the time shook his head side to side. After Lumina had walked out of his vision Thomas had stood up, using his mana to check over his body, he then healed the cut on his hand and moved his joints around to insure everything was in working. Upon doing that he heard Lumina speak again, this time taking a deep breath and exhaling before speaking♜...

"Well, first of, you're a phoenix, and you were just reborn, but you lose your memories, and seemingly change personality when you die. As for how i know your name, well, you told it to me and one other before we both got tortured, and i was forced to..... well.... maybe you can take a guess."

Roman said:
Takashi smiled at her words and he continued to hold on to Violetta. He didn't want to let her go anywhere. He felt as if he could hold on to her forever at this moment. Takashi was happy to finally be able to enjoy time alone with Violetta. He chuckled lightly and looked down into her eyes.
"Maybe we should actually clean up. Even though I wish to hold you, I did get in here to get clean."

Takashi then kissed Violetta again.

"Once we finish, we can even open a bottle of wine. Maybe even two if you're enjoying yourself~"
...₪Violetta just held on to Takashi, enjoying the feeling of his arms around her. Really she hadn't known how much she had missed this until this moment, where it felt like he didn't want to let go either. Truly she knew now never to take this feeling for granted, and made a mental note to get hugs way more often. It was then that Takashi suggested they actually get clean, and Violetta looked up at him as he said so, tiredly nodding. Ah yeah, people actually have to take showers to get clean. The goddess did not, so it was easy enough to forget what the actual purpose of a shower was. So Violetta nodded before he kissed her again, and she responded as she berudgingly let go and reached for the shampoo₪...

"Yes, that sounds like a lovely plan."

@Mayyflower[/URL]

"Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the memories never go away. But your strength lies in how you use them. Will they hinder you? or will they fuel your inner fire?" she comforted the girl. "It will always hurt, and make you wince at the thought. My son's touch will be a pain, not a joy. But understand this, they win, if you let the memories bring you low. They own you body and soul. And no woman should ever be property like that. So you have to decide for yourself how you go from here. Achilles can only do so much. But its your own journey. Even the great Queen Gorgo, she suffered at the hands of a man she was not bedded to." she spoke some more. "Oh dear, I mean, Married too. I tend to forget the age. But she in turn put a dagger in the man's heart when he tried to use her to manipulate the Spartan Senate. So relax and rest up, as you will need your energy in wrangling that son of mine." she smiled impishly implying other things.

@Lumina
...⊗Kanon took this time to look up at Thetis as she spoke, listening to her words. She really seemed to have a log of advice about this kind of stuff... it made her sad to think that someone so kind could have gone through something so awful. But the woman's words helped, and it helped to try and reignite the flames of her energy and happiness. Granted, it was like trying to set fire to wet logs, but it was more like the logs had finally been put out to dry on a hot summer day. They weren't back to useful yet, and maybe after they were dried they wouldn't even work as firewood anymore. But at least it was a start. So Kanon hugged onto Thetis, speaking softly as they sat there in the water⊗...

"Thank you."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''anyway...what is it exactly you fight for?''
"The life of this world." Lana said to her as she slowed so she was walking next to her. "We fight the demons that wish this world to be obliterated. Uncivilized demons, ones like that." She said to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back