• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The man looked up at the girls when they approached with a happy smile. "And what are your names?" He asked happily

[/QUOTE]
''Ophelia''

''im Kikuri..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](I so thought they were gonna kill lanas father xD )
"Well its nice to meet you two what brings you to my village

[/QUOTE]
''well...my wife Myuki wanted to help Ophelia make friends. and also a find Ophelia a lover''

''hey..! ugh...you didnt have to tell him that we wer-- wait what..?''

...⊹Ophelia said confused about the part where they are trying to find her a lover⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...my wife Myuki wanted to help Ophelia make friends. and also a find Ophelia a lover''

...⊹Ophelia said confused about the part where they are trying to find her a lover⊹...
"Yup we need to find ophela a lover!" Myuki said happily as she hugged ophela while lana wat

HimeragiSeiker said:

ched curiously. "And why come here?" The man asked curiouslt

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yup we need to find ophela a lover!" Myuki said happily as she hugged ophela while lana wat
ched curiously. "And why come here?" The man asked curiouslt

[/QUOTE]
''well...considering Ophelia is a War Intoner...maybe she could possibly fight alongside and as well...have a liking towards Lana''

"So you hav

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...considering Ophelia is a War Intoner...maybe she could possibly fight alongside and as well...have a liking towards Lana''
e taken a liking to my daughter?" The old man said as lana blushed crimson. "M-me?!?" She said to then in embarasment. She hadnt even had her first kiss yet

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So you hav
e taken a liking to my daughter?" The old man said as lana blushed crimson. "M-me?!?" She said to then in embarasment. She hadnt even had her first kiss yet

[/QUOTE]
''well...i never met her yet...just not as well......Myuki just recommended her i guess..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i never met her yet...just not as well......Myuki just recommended her i guess..''
"Myuki why would you say me i havent even been on a first date!" Lana yelled at myuki and she giggled and smiled inocently at lana as the old man chuckled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Myuki why would you say me i havent even been on a first date!" Lana yelled at myuki and she giggled and smiled inocently at lana as the old man chuckled

[/QUOTE]
''thats probably why cuz you havent had a date yet. same as Ophelia''

...⊹Kikuri said as she giggled⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''thats probably why cuz you havent had a date yet. same as Ophelia'' ...⊹Kikuri said as she giggled⊹...
Lana blushed more and went silent as her father chuckled a little. "Come on lana do it for me." Her father said teasingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana blushed more and went silent as her father chuckled a little. "Come on lana do it for me." Her father said teasingly

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia just stood there unsure what to do⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Alrught." He said as he turned the tv on to the movie then relaxed with her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko turned her attention towards the tv, watching the movie.

(Time skip?)

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia just stood there unsure what to do⊹...
"Bring her to the arena. Spar with her, relax and hang out with ophelia and kikuri and myuki lana. Then by the end of the night we should be able to tell weather you to wish to go on a date." Lanas father said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Course)
When the movie ended river looked over to see if kyoko was asleep because she had been quiet for the past half hour

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko had managed to keep herself awake this time, rubbing her eye's when it ended.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Bring her to the arena. Spar with her, relax and hang out with ophelia and kikuri and myuki lana. Then by the end of the night we should be able to tell weather you to wish to go on a date." Lanas father said

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia looked up when she heard the word spar, seemingly a spark of excitement⊹...

''spar...?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia looked up when she heard the word spar, seemingly a spark of excitement⊹...
''spar...?''
"Yes we spar in the arena to test strength. Couples often spar as well but against another couple." Lana said to her as she walked up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yes we spar in the arena to test strength. Couples often spar as well but against another couple." Lana said to her as she walked up

[/QUOTE]
''so...im going to fight my sister...?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You want to lay down?" He asked her softly as he held her closely and smiled

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko shook her head, "No, I'm alright, I forgot to blink while watching the movie." she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back