• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Alright what movie do you want to watch? My tv has acces to the internet so we can watch any one you like." He said to her
Aya was just entering the main office when she bumped into another girl that was leaving. "Oh i am so sorry about that." She said as she looked to the girl with her regular blank expression as she waited for a reply

[/QUOTE]
Analia

Analia stopped once she was bumped into and stared at the girl with her own blank expression. She had been a little out of it while she was walking out and hadn't even noticed that the girl until then. "No its fine. I wasn't paying much attention to where I was going. Do you go here?" It was a valid question to ask in Analia's opinion, why else would she be here? Unless she was sort of just walking around the school just because.. then she really didn't know what to say to that.

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon listened to Thetis' words, intent on keeping them close to heart. As awful as what had happened to her, she did love Achilles, and would never want to hurt him. She wanted to be with him in all senses of the word, and it definitely was up to her to make sure that she could do that. Kanon blinked and looked at the drain as the song seemed to waft out of it, which confused the young girl. She had never seen, or rather heard, anything like that happen before, so it's not like she could have ever expected it whatsoever. It was then that Thetis said she had to leave, and the thought saddened the girl, though she was relieved to know that she wasn't that far away if she was ever needed. Kanon detached herself as the mother began to leave, smiling as they made their goodbyes. She had definitely needed that. While she wasn't totally okay yet, their talk had helped, enough to where she felt okay enough to touch Achilles without fear. It wasn't him that had done those things to her, in fact he had done nothing but help her. So as Thetis disappeared, Kanon got up out of the tub, wrapping a towel around herself, slowly opening the door back to the living room where she figured Achilles would be waiting⊗...

"...hey."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hahaha...it really is''
...☫Natsuru said as he smiled at her☫...
Amara nodded happily "Besides, I didn't want you to be lonely, sitting on the floor yourself~" she giggled.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako smiled, "I didn't know Hakuru was protective, I know she cares about us in her own way but protective is new" she said and giggled.
"Well I guess you learn something new every day" he said with a small laugh "Anyways, there's your tree" he said, pointing to it.

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana hung on for dear life as he flew through the sky, scared of falling and honestly scared of flying. She knew that Ayen would never drop her, it was just the fact that she was so high up and the ground was so far below her... Lilliana kept her eyes tightly shut and hidden in Ayen's neck and chest as they flew, as that seemed to help at least a little bit with dealing with the knowledge of just where they were in the air. The air whipped around them, making her almost cold, if not for the fact that Ayen's heat was radiating off of where she was holding on to him. Soon though it felt like Ayen stopped, and Lilliana had already opened her eyes a bit to see if they had actually made it or not because with her eyes closed she really couldn't tell. As she was slowly opening her eyes her father spoke, and she shut them again as he said to look at the ground, meaning they were still floating high above the ground.But, he probably told her to look for a reason, despite knowing that she was scared of heights, so Lilliana mustered up the courage to take a look around, and her eyes widened at the sight. She had never seen anything like it before, and it was really a gorgeous sight. Her eyes fell on the giant tree, and she looked at it in awe. There were really trees that big? Lilliana couldn't believe what she was seeing, and leaned forward almost out of Ayen's grasp trying to get a better look♧...

"It's... so pretty..."
...♗Ayen smiled at his Lilliana's words, at just how true they were, really he had never looked at it as someone who had just seen it, Ayen had grown up here, that tree, and the capital of the Unseelie court, had been where his childhood, his coming of age, and so many firsts happened. It was almost like peering into his past and being able to touch it, but he knew from his last, involuntary visit to his home realm that most everything had changed. For the time being Ayen lowered the three of them to the ground, which involed weaving through a lot of trees and tree branches. After a good minute his feet touched the ground and the sphere of gravity he had been using disappeared. At that point he let Len and Lilliana onto the ground before looking ahead♗...

"Lilliana, i'll be leaving you with Len for the time being, i've told him everything you two need to know, and he can get ahold of me regardless. I'll be taking some time to go over some adult talks with others."

...♗With that Ayen started walking, seemingly disbursing into a mist after a few yards♗...

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded happily "Besides, I didn't want you to be lonely, sitting on the floor yourself~" she giggled.
"Well I guess you learn something new every day" he said with a small laugh "Anyways, there's your tree" he said, pointing to it.
''haha...so how was it making doughnuts with Arako?''

...☫Natsuru asked out of curiousity☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha...so how was it making doughnuts with Arako?''
...☫Natsuru asked out of curiousity☫...
"Oh~, super fun~" she said happily, clasping her hands together "I hadn't got to bake with her in ages and I sorta missed it" she said goggling a little.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh~, super fun~" she said happily, clasping her hands together "I hadn't got to bake with her in ages and I sorta missed it" she said goggling a little.
''thats good''

...☫Natsuru said before he yawned a little☫...

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina raised an eyebrow. Phoenix huh.. well, that would explain the wings on her back. She fluttered them a bit, looking over her shoulder at them with intrigue. That would be fun... she'd have to see if she knew how to fly later on. Lumina glanced over at Thomas as he explained her situation... So she had just rebirthed, huh? And her personality and appearence changed too? So this wasn't how she normally looked? Lumina pouted at the thought, staring down at her chest and pushing it up with her hands. She liked how she looked, it would be a shame to not have a body like this all the time. Well, whatever, the circumstances didn't really matter. She was here, and really that's all she cared about. Who cares if they were tortured before. It sounded like a fun time, honestly, if you asked her. To see the despair on their faces as it happened... now that would have been a sight, and Lumina couldn't help but smile at the thought. When he was done talking Lumina turned to him, placing a hand on her hip as she responded♤...
"Ah. Okay, makes enough sense. So, where's the exit to this place? It's so stuffy and drab, it's ruining my mood."
...♜Thomas had started doing the equivalent of computer system checks on himself after he had talked, Siegfried's 'methods' always left a few things out of place, for example, it messed with his muscle and other tissues, leaving the matter for some of them in the wrong place, or in the wrong state, so Thomas had to place it back using his own mana. With him doing that his body was visibly getting fitter, or rather, changing back to as it should be. Then he looked at the countless sigils on his body, seeing the newest one on his chest of the red-orange flame tipped feather Thomas raised an eyebrow before figuring out what it was. After that he started to hide the sigils as they only appeared when he was to weak in some way, or Siegfried forced them out. Then Thomas turned his attention to Lumina's words, yeah, getting out of here would be a good call. So he, forgetting she was nude, turned to look at her while speaking♜...

"Yeah, just follow me it know a wa-......"

...♜Thomas's face reddened again before he quickly turned around before speaking rather loudly♜...

"Would you just put the dang cloak on!"

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko nodded, "Alright, if I do it again that is..." she said.
"Ok." He said said softly to her

HimeragiSeiker said:
''um...can we do it later...? umm...well...i guess i like shopping...''
Lana looked at her then smiled happily and nodded. "Ok well there are lots of cool shops around here." She said happily to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok." He said said softly to her
Lana looked at her then smiled happily and nodded. "Ok well there are lots of cool shops around here." She said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
''alrighty then. how long is it going to be to the arena?''

Nonalaka said:
Asako looked at her tree and smiled before she began climbing it, carefully getting herself to the branch she fell asleep on and grabbing the basket out of a hidden spot. Asako jumped down from the branch and landed on her feet, smiling proudly. "I bet you didn't know it was in that spot" she said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Analia
Analia stopped once she was bumped into and stared at the girl with her own blank expression. She had been a little out of it while she was walking out and hadn't even noticed that the girl until then. "No its fine. I wasn't paying much attention to where I was going. Do you go here?" It was a valid question to ask in Analia's opinion, why else would she be here? Unless she was sort of just walking around the school just because.. then she really didn't know what to say to that.

"Yeah i am going here you?" Aya asked back as she stared at her with the blank expression back.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok." He said said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko stretched before looking back at River, "What do you wanna do?" she asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako looked at her tree and smiled before she began climbing it, carefully getting herself to the branch she fell asleep on and grabbing the basket out of a hidden spot. Asako jumped down from the branch and landed on her feet, smiling proudly. "I bet you didn't know it was in that spot" she said.
Kenai said nothing, he simply smiled, seeing how proud she was he didn't want to admit to her that he could smell the food from entering the park, after all he was pretty much a wolf of course he'd sniff it out. But didn't want to lie either, so he just smiled as she spoke.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''thats good''
...☫Natsuru said before he yawned a little☫...
Amara nodded, tilting her head when he yawned "Sleepy?~" she asked him with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai said nothing, he simply smiled, seeing how proud she was he didn't want to admit to her that he could smell the food from entering the park, after all he was pretty much a wolf of course he'd sniff it out. But didn't want to lie either, so he just smiled as she spoke.
Amara nodded, tilting her head when he yawned "Sleepy?~" she asked him with a smile.
''yeah''

...☫He said before he got a pillow from the couch and put it under his head☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i mean how far is it...?''
"Oh its the massive building down there." She said pointing out and down twoards it as they neared the edge. "But it wil only take about ten muinets." She said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh its the massive building down there." She said pointing out and down twoards it as they neared the edge. "But it wil only take about ten muinets." She said

[/QUOTE]
''oh...okay''

Nonalaka said:
Asako held the basket behind her back, both hands on the handle, "Where do you want to eat the food?" she asked, tilting her head.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah''
...☫He said before he got a pillow from the couch and put it under his head☫...
Amara then curled up beside him like she always did, making herself comfortable. she didn't mind not having a pillow. Her gaze was now gone over to the TV to watch it.

Nonalaka said:
Amara then curled up beside him like she always did, making herself comfortable. she didn't mind not having a pillow. Her gaze was now gone over to the TV to watch it.
...✿Yuria just watched Natsuru and Amara just seeing how they were in love and all✿...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah!" She said with a smile before she pulled ophelia to some stairs that ran straight down to the arena

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia nearly tripped but didnt feel like getting mad right now so she just followed Lana⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ophelia nearly tripped but didnt feel like getting mad right now so she just followed Lana⊹...
Lana quickly reacted and tried to catch her but she didnt fall so lana smiled then continued down to the arena

Users who are viewing this thread

Back