• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina could really do nothing, considering how there was a blade stuck right through her. It confused her why she wasn't dead yet, considering how she could feel like the blade would normally be killing her. Either way, it didn't really matter much as soon there was some kind of bright light, but she couldn't exactly move to see what it was. She could tell a figure appeared in the room, and suddenly she felt kind of better. In the sense that she couldn't feel Siegfried's mana in her anymore, and it caused her to gasp for air like every other time foreign mana had been taken from her body. It was hard to breathe anyways from the blade in her, but even that seemed to disappear, at least for a moment. Lumina caught her breath after a moment, feeling no stabbing sensation, no pain, nothing. It was then that this stranger spoke her name, and she started to try and move to see who it was♤...
"Wait, who a-"

...♤And that's when she felt it. She felt something actually be stabbed through her chest, except this time whatever it was was actually solidified. Lumina's voice got cut off as the blood Lance pierced through her, and soon she could feel her own blood start to seep from the wound. In shock, Lumina was able to look down at herself to see what had happened, though by that point her vision was starting to drown hazy, with black starting to appear at all the edges, like a vignette. Feeling the blood start coming up her throat now Lumina sputtered, a trickle of blood trailing down the corner of her mouth. This was it, she really was going to die... she had never died before... well, not that she could remember, at least. At least if she was dead, she could maybe see Kenji again.... wait... no... in all the events that had been happening, she forgot one essential thing about the type of being she was - Phoenixes rebirth from their ashes after they die. Meaning... she wouldn't even be able to be with Kenji even if she did die... tears began streaming down Lumina's cheeks as she felt her body grow limp, almost suspended on the lance. Her mind was starting to fade more to black, and despite knowing that she was dying she didn't feel her body grow cold. Instead, deep in her core Lumina could only feel her heat growing. Ah yes, this was how phoenixes alight in flame to become the ash they were reborn in. The only flame that could hurt them, in a way. Lumina looked at Thomas as she heard him speak, before softly shaking her head and managing out a few words herself♤...

"...i-its...o.....k-kay.... i-im s-s.....s-sor....ry..."

...♤With that, Lumina's mind fell completely to black, but not before her final thoughts fell on her pair. How she wished she could have seen him again. But that wasn't her luck, it seemed. Her body slumped on the lance, her wings splayed out behind her in true phoenix fashion. The heat from her core continued to grow until her skin glowed a bright orange for only a moment, and soon her body went up in flames, as phoenixes do when they die. A self-made funeral pyre of sorts. The flames didn't last long, as soon there was nothing left but a pile of ash on the floor where her body was, still slightly smoking with a few residual embers. Lumina was gone♤...
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched the event unfold before him, a faint sense of sadness overcoming him. He then followed the trails of mana coming from Thomas, and ending at Siegfried. Angered, Akira turned to Siegfried and spoke, pointing his finger at him. Suddenly, Siegfried was pushed into the wall that was situated behind him, as if some unknown force was holding him up against it by his neck. The air began to thin, and the edges of the room burst into black flames♅...
You are the one who caused this, and now you're going to be the one who'll pay.

-----------------------

...ΨKenji's body suddenly jerked, prompting him to rapidly sit up, numerous cracks being heard as his bones popped at the sudden movements. He looked around the abandoned field, noting the scorch marks on the ground. He panicked, remembering the last sight he'd seen, which felt like only moments ago, when it had been infact two daysΨ...

What happened..? Akira?!

...ΨUpon no response, Kenji slowly stood up and looked around, panicking at the previous scene of him going supernova. He rapidly scanned for life, soon spotting birds flying overhead. He exhaled loudly, relieved that there was still life on the planet, which meant he never went supernova. He slowly moved his hand to his chest and spoke as a numb feeling had spread around him. The animals around him he'd thought so fondly of before, only looked like animals to him. The appreciation for life was gone. The love he felt for them, also goneΨ...

What's this.. feeling..?

...♅Akira turned from Siegfried and spoke, his hand soon lowering. The flames died down to a halt at this happened♅...

It can't be..

...♅Akira vanished and reappeared beside Kenji. He spoke as he rushed forward towards him♅...

Kenji?!

...ΨKenji turned towards the familiar voice of his brother and spoke, somewhat relieved to see himΨ...

Akira! Wh-what happened to me?!

...♅Akira slowly looked to the ground and spoke, the sense of sadness returning♅...

I.. shot you..

...ΨKenji blinked and replied, shortly before he placed his hand onto his head and released a sound of frustration, unable to recall the previous events as clearly as he used to. He then had a burst of memories, which prompted his next set of words to be more urgentΨ...

Really..? Argh.. All I remember was.. Lumina! Where's Lumina?!

...♅Akira avoided Kenji's desperate gaze and looked to the side, as if trying to avoid the question, even though he was obligated to answer♅...

She's.. gone.

...ΨKenji's heart sankΨ...

You're lying..

...♅Akira's armour suddenly vanished in a golden light, revealing his body. His long black hair swayed gently in the afternoon breeze as he replied, his black irises shifting from Kenji to the ground♅...

I saw it with my own two eyes, Kenji.

...ΨKenji just stared at the ground, his hand remaining on his chest as the numbing sensation intensified. He spoke quietlyΨ...

.. Oh..

...♅Akira reached his hand out and took hold of Kenji's shoulder, at a vain attempt of comfort♅...

“ I'm sorry..

...ΨKenji quickly, and angrily, moved his shoulder from Akira's grasp, responding in an angered toneΨ...

Don't! Just.. leave me alone..

...ΨKenji then turned around and ran away, shortly before he vanished into a blaze of red fireΨ...

-----------------------

...ΨKenji reappeared on the other side of the world he was once in, the ground breaking beneath him from the impact of him suddenly manifesting. He quickly dropped to his knees and began breathing heavily. Not out of exhaustion. He was hyper ventilating. The cold rock around him was stationary, yet it closed in on him all the same. With each tense breath, his thoughts accelerated inside his head. He rapidly breathed on the stagnant air. His heart hammered inside his chest like it belonged to a rabbit running for its skin. The ground spun and he collapsed onto his hands, trying to make everything slow to something his brain and body could cope with. He felt so sick. So angry. So sad. He didn't know who to call for, what their power felt like, who to call, he was too far away, he was gone, he went, breathe, gone, what power, too far away... blackness... creeping blackness... He soon found himself sweating. Where was she, what's his name, who to call, what's the power, the area was spinning. She's dead... She's dead... She's... Kenji fell forward, unconsciousΨ...

[/QUOTE]
...♞Siegfried simply laughed at Akira, he shall pay? It would be the first, and he knew when he was in checkmate, so he'd have to give in. Though it only made him think of his younger years, what was it that his old Fae father use to say? Ah yes, don't toy with the affairs of higher beings without the protection of something just as powerful or stronger. Oh well, it seemed this would be the end of the line, he was content with this, after all, he has lived longer than any normal human, and easily proven those in his home village wrong. But then Akira disappeared, and Siegfried snapped back into his normal mind set. Dusting himself off, he walked to the door while talking at Thomas, they were gonna change the base of operations, so after he said what he needed to Siegfried left the room, spending his time getting things prepared♞...

"Thomas, you get thirty to yourself, then you'll need to get ready to leave this place. You'll get a month to yourself before coming to where ever i've set up."

...♜Thomas was still in shock, frozen in place from what had just happen. He had killed, and there was dried blood on his arm now, it was almost to much for his mind to handle, he had never killed anyone, he had always avoided it at all costs. But it seems that his master would deny him even the smallest of things that he held on to. After what would of been two minutes after his master left the room he finally slumped over onto his side, the lance he was forced to make disappeared. Only then did he look at the ashes in front of him and realize he had been burnt from Lumina fiery death. It had left him empty, not wanting to do anything, so he just laid there, burnt and mentally scared♜...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well lana told me once that her lord cares for his followers. And if she feels strongly for you he will allow it so maybe. Its still worth a shot." Myuki said to her

[/QUOTE]
''but she fights kind of like a noble you say...i only like the start up war..or some sort of combat''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''but she fights kind of like a noble you say...i only like the start up war..or some sort of combat''
"No i said she fights for a noble cause. Youll have to go watch her fight." Myuki said to her

Roman said:
"You think so?" Roman asked Mal, he then rubbed his chin and shrugged. "Knowing her, she might get scared, but like most ninjas, she'll just hide her fear."
Mal nodded, "yeah, you're right." she said.

Misaki smiled and nodded, "Yeah! I'm a tough cookie!" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No i said she fights for a noble cause. Youll have to go watch her fight." Myuki said to her

[/QUOTE]
''and what i wage a war for is pointless? i dont think she'd accept me..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''and what i wage a war for is pointless? i dont think she'd accept me..''
"You never know so lets go see her and introduce you two!" Myuki said happily before looking to kikuri and smiling. "Come on." She said happily to her lover as she started for the stairs out of the pool

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You never know so lets go see her and introduce you two!" Myuki said happily before looking to kikuri and smiling. "Come on." She said happily to her lover as she started for the stairs out of the pool

[/QUOTE]
''a-alright..''

''p-please dont waste my time''

...⊹The two said before Kikuri dried off and got into her clothes, Ophelia putting on her leggings and shoes and her coat⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''wanna go back to that tour?''
Sora smiled and shrugged, "I don't know? Was there any particular reason you wanted to show me your house? I mean, I get theres the kind of obvious reason of just so I know where you live, but anything besides that?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-alright..''
''p-please dont waste my time''

...⊹The two said before Kikuri dried off and got into her clothes, Ophelia putting on her leggings and shoes and her coat⊹...
"Theres no need for you guys to be mean. Im just trying to help." She said with a frown as she went to change then came back. "Lets just go." She said to then feeling like she was usless for trying to help her out

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora smiled and shrugged, "I don't know? Was there any particular reason you wanted to show me your house? I mean, I get theres the kind of obvious reason of just so I know where you live, but anything besides that?"

[/QUOTE]
''well...if you ever want to move in''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Theres no need for you guys to be mean. Im just trying to help." She said with a frown as she went to change then came back. "Lets just go." She said to then feeling like she was usless for trying to help her out

[/QUOTE]
''no i mean...ugh, its not that...i guess i have trust issues..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...if you ever want to move in''
A look of shock passed over Sora's face before a deeply touched one appeared and she immediately threw her arms around Natsumi. "Awww... I would love to live with you~!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Its fine." She said softly as she hugged kikuris arm tightly

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri smiled at myuki⊹...

''so...where's Lana...?''

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
A look of shock passed over Sora's face before a deeply touched one appeared and she immediately threw her arms around Natsumi. "Awww... I would love to live with you~!"

[/QUOTE]
''alright. wanna...wanna share a room with me?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Arashea nodded in agreement happily✦...
The taxi soon came to a stop in front of a small restaurant. "Fancy lunch~" Akane said, laughing lightly. "Hey Arashea, we're here"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Fade you want to start?)

[/QUOTE]
(((( I was hoping you could, well at least now. I have some replies to get on :P )))))

Roman said:
(((( I was hoping you could, well at least now. I have some replies to get on :P )))))
(Kk)

Thana layed with him after they had finished as she panted quietly and held onto him lovingly and rested her head on his chest. "We should go see satoshi." She said to him softly

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
...€ May finished chewing and then swallowed before speaking €...
"Well I kinda live out here so..."
Alejandro laughed lightly, "Well, you being the animal goddess and all, I can believe that. Is it so you can be closer to the animals?" He asked curiously.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright. wanna...wanna share a room with me?''
((later tonight, I am going to be going to the Air force academy to watch a hockey game, and I don't know if I will be able to get on the internet there or not... just as a heads up.))

Sora smiled and leaned in, replying in a slightly teasing voice, "Only as long as your room only has one bed~!"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...Haruo sighed and replied as he continued to follow Satoshi, his eyes scanning the area ahead of him for any hostile movement≭...

Yeah, but mission reports are so boring..

-----------------------------

...A voice rang out within the man's head, as if calling out in an intercom at a hospital. The words were soft, yet lacking emotion☄...

Body restoration complete. Time to awaken, my prince..

...♆The male slowly opened his eyes, the position of his body forcing the first sight he awakened to as the night sky. The male slowly sat up, noting the creak in his neck. He groaned lightly and cracked his neck, removing the creak. He walked past the numerous posts that littered the area in which he previously lay, and continued to walk down the solid stone path. He came to a stop as he looked at a gate. One the was familiar to him. His pale blue irises focused on the gate as snow fell around him. He breathed heavily, the condensation of his hot breath meeting the cold air causing it to appear visible. He spoke, a faint sense of urgency creeping into his thoughts. The eyes of the male gave away his identity. It was Kuroh, back from the dead♆...

What.. happened to me..?

tumblr_nnfj9yoVtC1tls3y6o3_500_zpso8hrrmxf.gif

-----------

((( Just thought I'd post this, as I've been meaning to xP )))

[/QUOTE]
Satoshi looked at Haruo and gritted his teeth in an almost comical way. He then whacked Haruo upside the head...

"Well it's not like they've assigned us a sensei yet! And we don't even have a full team... Not only that, I didn't pay attention to that lesson..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back