• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jace looked up quickly when some one spoke and looked around before sighing. "Kikuri myuki i need to do something. Help youselfes to the house ok." He said to then as he got up and went inside then changed into his normal attire and headed into the garage and walked over to a car he had just bought
View attachment 238394

And immidiately started it then launched out of the garadge when the garadge door opened and raced down the street to look of zenya

Myuki had woken up when jace had spoken and watched him leave. "Whats he doing kikuri?" She asked curiously

[/QUOTE]
''i...dont know? probably looking for her..''

TheDragoon said:
Drakon quickly shook his head and began pulling her towards what looked like a dead end. "D-Don't go down that way!" He quickly said, as if he already had knowledge on what was going to happen if she went that way.
...| Nymph huffed and actually let herself get pulled before tugging back|...

"Why are we going this way?! It's a dead end!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i...dont know? probably looking for her..''
"Isnt her the one he said broke his heart?" Myuki asked curiously as she listened to the cars engin slowly fade away in the distance as jace searched for zenya

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Isnt her the one he said broke his heart?" Myuki asked curiously as she listened to the cars engin slowly fade away in the distance as jace searched for zenya

[/QUOTE]
''yeah...but i guess he just cant resist it but to chase after her so he doesnt lose her. just like how i cant think about losing you''

...⊹She said before she looked around a bit⊹...

''but i swear, i dont think we're alone...like i feel like someone's watching us?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...but i guess he just cant resist it but to chase after her so he doesnt lose her. just like how i cant think about losing you''
...⊹She said before she looked around a bit⊹...

''but i swear, i dont think we're alone...like i feel like someone's watching us?''
"Maybe its his security system?" She asked not knowing if he had one as she hugged kikuri tightky at her words about not losing her

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...Haruo nodded and replied as he followed Satoshi. He continued to take long, deep inhales and exhales at an attempt to quickly regain his breath≭...

I suppose you're right, we want to get away from there, not hang around. So, we going to that ramen place you spoke of?

------------------------

...Centuron knelt on both knees, his army of deserted Sanctums broken and defeated, his sword shattered. He slowly looked up at Akira and spoke, as if trying to plead to the man before him for mercy☄...

I give up. I see you're worthy of being king..

...♅Akira raised his spear and aimed it as Centuron, shortly before he spoke. When he finished talking, Akira pulled his arm back and pushed forward, a golden surge of power soon following♅...

You threw away any hope for mercy when you attack my child. Repent!

ezgif.com-crop%2021_zpsancs8p14.gif

...Centuron was struck with the attack, sending him and his defeated army backwards, a golden aura surrounding them. Suddenly, they began to be ripped apart, limb from limb, like paper until there was nothing left. Akira lowered his spear and waved his hand, the King's Guard soon returning to Euphoria☄...

------------------------

...♅A ball of light suddenly formed in the centre of the room, the constraints of The Existence materialising in the form of white strings. The white strings quickly began to be pulled into the ball, causing it to grow larger and more potent. The brightness of the ball caused the entire room to become illuminated. Suddenly, a burst of light occurred as Akira suddenly dropped from the orb. Akira landed on the ground between Lumina, Thomas and Siegfried, his armour burning a glowing white colour, with a waterfall of The Existence following him onto the ground, shortly before they vanished. He stood up and spoke as his fiery red wings slowly picked off of the ground and rested behind him. His presence caused Siegfried's mana to be severed from both Lumina and Thomas, along with causing the mana blade to vanish. The mark that was on Thomas and Lumina's body from the link Siegfried had established between them vanished in the presence of Akira, his power now circulating the air and healing the injuries they both had. Thomas was also separated from Siegfried's power, however if he stayed near Akira, he'd be able to remain alive through the residual power he was emitting♅...

Lumina? What happened here?

ezgif.com-crop%2020_zps0o4h7ivr.gif

...♅Before Lumina responded, Akira shifted his attention from them and looked towards the shadows in which he sensed another presence. He spoke as he raised his spear and aimed it at Siegfried, the tip of the spear soon glowing a burning red colour♅...

I know you're back there, you cannot hide from me. Reveal yourself or perish.

latest

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♞Siegfried casually stepped out of the shadows, his mana may have been removed from Lumina, but it didn't serve him any purposes there anymore, so it wasn't a loss. And well, he didn't need any of his mana to control Thomas, the very design of Thomas's being allowed Siegfried to control and command him around. Truly, Thomas would have only lost focus from the arrival of their new guest, and he seemed to run out of mana at the same time. Ah yes, Siegfried could see it now, Thomas was numbing himself, no wonder he was able to resist, but that was over now, and Thomas was already bleeding, so his commands would just make him use his blood to get more mana and finish the deed. With that in mind Siegfried raised his arms to show his hands as he stood before Akira♞...
"Hmm, perishing doesn't sound all that good today. And it's not everyday one gets to see a being such as yourself"

...♜Thomas's eyes had widened at the light that illuminated the room, thinking it was another of his masters assaults, but no more pain had come, but his own mana had run out at the same time, his body feeling all the phantom pains again and his focus broke. Upon this happening Thomas tensed up, he felt his body go into auto pilot. He felt the blood from his hand start to burn then boil before turning into mana, mana that he was being forced to use. Thomas then felt like a lance had been rammed through his chest, but he knew it wasn't his pain he was feeling. He knew it was Lumina's, he didn't want to move his gaze to confirm it, but then he felt blood running down his hand and arm. It was then he looked up, seeing a crimson lance made from the mana he got from sacrificing his blood, it was atleast four times wider than his blades, and three times as long. At this moment, he felt truly empty. Siegfried had finally forced him to take a life♜...

"I....i truly am weak..... aren't i.....?"

((Let Lumina post first.))

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina could really do nothing, considering how there was a blade stuck right through her. It confused her why she wasn't dead yet, considering how she could feel like the blade would normally be killing her. Either way, it didn't really matter much as soon there was some kind of bright light, but she couldn't exactly move to see what it was. She could tell a figure appeared in the room, and suddenly she felt kind of better. In the sense that she couldn't feel Siegfried's mana in her anymore, and it caused her to gasp for air like every other time foreign mana had been taken from her body. It was hard to breathe anyways from the blade in her, but even that seemed to disappear, at least for a moment. Lumina caught her breath after a moment, feeling no stabbing sensation, no pain, nothing. It was then that this stranger spoke her name, and she started to try and move to see who it was♤...

"Wait, who a-"

...♤And that's when she felt it. She felt something actually be stabbed through her chest, except this time whatever it was was actually solidified. Lumina's voice got cut off as the blood Lance pierced through her, and soon she could feel her own blood start to seep from the wound. In shock, Lumina was able to look down at herself to see what had happened, though by that point her vision was starting to drown hazy, with black starting to appear at all the edges, like a vignette. Feeling the blood start coming up her throat now Lumina sputtered, a trickle of blood trailing down the corner of her mouth. This was it, she really was going to die... she had never died before... well, not that she could remember, at least. At least if she was dead, she could maybe see Kenji again.... wait... no... in all the events that had been happening, she forgot one essential thing about the type of being she was - Phoenixes rebirth from their ashes after they die. Meaning... she wouldn't even be able to be with Kenji even if she did die... tears began streaming down Lumina's cheeks as she felt her body grow limp, almost suspended on the lance. Her mind was starting to fade more to black, and despite knowing that she was dying she didn't feel her body grow cold. Instead, deep in her core Lumina could only feel her heat growing. Ah yes, this was how phoenixes alight in flame to become the ash they were reborn in. The only flame that could hurt them, in a way. Lumina looked at Thomas as she heard him speak, before softly shaking her head and managing out a few words herself♤...

"...i-its...o.....k-kay.... i-im s-s.....s-sor....ry..."

...♤With that, Lumina's mind fell completely to black, but not before her final thoughts fell on her pair. How she wished she could have seen him again. But that wasn't her luck, it seemed. Her body slumped on the lance, her wings splayed out behind her in true phoenix fashion. The heat from her core continued to grow until her skin glowed a bright orange for only a moment, and soon her body went up in flames, as phoenixes do when they die. A self-made funeral pyre of sorts. The flames didn't last long, as soon there was nothing left but a pile of ash on the floor where her body was, still slightly smoking with a few residual embers. Lumina was gone♤...

LunaCrosby said:
Ally blinked before laughing, "You want to name her cheesecake? though Chizukeki might sound like an ok name... we could just call her Chizu for short..." she said.
Shingo nodded. "Yup." He said happily.

Mayyflower said:
...| Nymph huffed and actually let herself get pulled before tugging back|...
"Why are we going this way?! It's a dead end!"
Drakon grabbed her and began pulling her again. "If we go that way something that we're not gonna like is gonna happen! We have to get to the vents quickly!" He said urgently.

Roman said:
Alejandro smiled a little, "You're welcome~" he said, nodded his head at May. "So, if it's not too much to ask, what were you doing here at the park?"
...€ May finished chewing and then swallowed before speaking €...

"Well I kinda live out here so..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Maybe its his security system?" She asked not knowing if he had one as she hugged kikuri tightky at her words about not losing her

[/QUOTE]
''no...it feels...familiar..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no..if she was being chased, i think i would hear cars pulling up then..''
''it was me''

...?A girl said as she came out from the bushes?...

''hello older sis''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no..if she was being chased, i think i would hear cars pulling up then..''
''it was me''

...?A girl said as she came out from the bushes?...

''hello older sis''

"Oh hel..... Older sister?" Myuki asked kikuri curiously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh hel..... Older sister?" Myuki asked kikuri curiously

[/QUOTE]
''i have 3 younger sisters and 3 older ones. and also...a niece and...yeah...''

''hey! you never introduced her to me! how rude!''

''and from Rize being the slutty sister, shes the...pushy one..''

''and your insane''

''shut up and just go home. i thought you had homework''

''im finished with that...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i have 3 younger sisters and 3 older ones. and also...a niece and...yeah...''
''hey! you never introduced her to me! how rude!''

''and from Rize being the slutty sister, shes the...pushy one..''

''and your insane''

''shut up and just go home. i thought you had homework''

''im finished with that...''
Myuki giggled and waved. "Hi im myuki. Kikuri is my wife!" She said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki giggled and waved. "Hi im myuki. Kikuri is my wife!" She said happily

[/QUOTE]
''wait...wife...?''

''Ophelia, we are married and are making babies. we think that we're going to have twins''

''oh...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''wait...wife...?''
''Ophelia, we are married and are making babies. we think that we're going to have twins''

''oh...''
Myuki giggled happily and nodded. "Come join us!" Myuki said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki giggled happily and nodded. "Come join us!" Myuki said happily

[/QUOTE]
''but i dont even have a bathing suit yet...i have to buy one''

...⊹She said as she sighed⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
HimeragiSeiker said:
HimeragiSeiker said:
HimeragiSeiker said:
"Jace said there are some in the house!" Myuki said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Jace said there are some in the house!" Myuki said happily

[/QUOTE]
''i dont even know where they are actually..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well he said we can help our selfes to the house so we can go look!" Myuki said happily

[/QUOTE]
''yknow...i think il pass...''

...⊹She said before she took off her coat and put it on a seat before taking off her shoes and her leggings, walked to the water and just sat on the edge sticking her feet in⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yknow...i think il pass...''
...⊹She said before she took off her coat and put it on a seat before taking off her shoes and her leggings, walked to the water and just sat on the edge sticking her feet in⊹...
"Noooo come in!" Myuki said as she slid away from kikuri and went to het and pulled on her leg a little

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Noooo come in!" Myuki said as she slid away from kikuri and went to het and pulled on her leg a little

[/QUOTE]
''i said im fine, can you not pull on me leg? i dont wanna kick you..''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back