• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Yuria soon just looked back at the TV?...
Amara shrugged a little and did the same "What's this movie called again?" She asked as she watched the screen.

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Yuuka smiled at Ariel before she spoke, soon turning to lead them both to the smoothie place that she knew of. Putting her hands into her pockets, she was grateful to find out that her wallet was stored in there and wondered how it hadn't fallen out while she was running. If she had lost or forgotten her wallet, Yuuka would have had to retrace her steps or go to her dorm to grab it. Thank goodness that didn't have to happen, when they were already pretty close to the smoothie shop?...

"Alright! So, do you go to the school around here?"

tumblr_mfldj3rw311r3nw4do1_400.gif
Ariel looked to Yuuka as she spoke soon shaking her head "No, not currently anyways, I'm homeschooled by my mom at the moment, she doesn't want me near the school because of what's going on around here, she doesn't want me to get taken" she said with a small nod. "I'm guessing you do?" She asked curiously.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako skipped over happily, setting down the basket and sitting on the grass. "I can't wait to eat now!~" she said.
Kenai chuckled "Me either" he said as he sat next to her "So, what kind of food did you bring anyways?" He asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
She hummed in thought for a bit as she thought about where they could go "I guess we could see a movie or something?" She suggested before another yawn escaped her lips "Or we could just watch one here...I'm sure we have popcorn and stuff" she said realising she might fall asleep.
Mateus thought about it that it will be more comfortable here than the cinema then he smiled "okay we'll watch here then" he chose the second option after that he called Mat to make some popcorn.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally watched him close his eye's before she closed hers as well, she wasn't going to be able to sleep because she had just woken up from a nap, but she might as well close her eyes and rest.
((Timeskip to when zee babeh comez?))

Alternated said:
Mateus thought about it that it will be more comfortable here than the cinema then he smiled "okay we'll watch here then" he chose the second option after that he called Mat to make some popcorn.
Elaena nodded and smiled as she set up the TV "What kind of movie do you feel like watching?" She asked as she looked through what movies were there.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♜Thomas sighed himself at Lumina, she isn't even showing any of her old self, that much he could tell. So once Lumina had covered herself up Thomas had been relieved, though the way she moved herself was still unsettling to him, under different curustances he may have ended up friends to the old Lumina, and the fact that he felt he owed her help still. That's the reason he'll stick around her and keep her safe now. Thomas then turned towards the exit to the room, but a slight shine caught his eye, the shine coming from a ring in the ashes, thinking it may be good to have it later Thomas used a bit of mana to pull it over to him before stashing it in his pocket. After that, just thinking it better to get it over with, Thomas grabbed Lumina's hand before beginning a march♜...

"Well, that was the plan, miss indecent firebird, just keep yourself covered up till i can get you some clothes."

...♜Thomas then lead them down various hallways, Siegfried having left the place lit up this time instead of having the darkness from before, after a few minutes they had arrived at Thomas's room, though it resembled more of a cell than the hotel like room Lumina had been put in before. In it there was a desk and table with enough chairs for five people, a rather large dresser with various clothes of Thomas's size for various occasions, and a bed with a single pillow, a worn out blanket, and a mattress. To his surprise someone had left a partially packed bag with some basics for women, apart from that he only knew the bras would be too small for the new Lumina.♜...

"Well, the only female clothes here is that underwear in that bag, someone must of planed on sticking you with me. But in the mean time, i've had to do various jobs in the past, so you can try to find something you like from my clothes, we're about the same height, and i can add extra fabric into anything that needs adjusting."

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina had slung the cloak around herself, taking a bit of time to look at herself in it. She frowned, not really impressed. Even if it was just a cloak, you would think it'd have to be at least a little flattering, you know? She sighed, pulling her hair out from under it, before glancing over at Thomas, who seemed to be putting something in his pocket. She raised an eyebrow, and her mouth opened as if she was going to ask about it, but that was when Thomas grabbed her hand and began moving through the compound. Lumina frowned once more before yanking away her hand with a protesting "hey!", continuing to follow Thomas down the now lit hallway. This didn't look like the way out, especially not when they entered into Thomas's room, or 'The Most Sad Room I've Ever Seen', according to the phoenix. Lumina leaned up against the doorframe, tapping her foot out of impatience as Thomas seemed to be grabbing a bunch of things. She took the chance to look around the room with greater attention, frowning at the thought that somebody would ever actually live here. It couldn't possibly be by choice... right? Lumina raised an eyebrow at Thomas at the thought. Nah, no way, the kid didn't seem the type. Someone must have stuck him in here... a smirk found its way onto her face, nodding slightly. Now that's her kind of man. Or woman really, either one was fine with her. Soon the sigil ridden idjit was blabbering on about underwear and wearing his clothes, and Lumina went over to the bag, dumping all of the contents on to the floor to search for the supposed underwear he was talking about. They were crumpled up at the very bottom of the newly formed pile, and as Lumina inspected them she made some kind of annoyed whiny sound. The underwear was just a Plain Jane white bikini-cut pair of cotton undies, completely boring and unoriginal. Totally not her style. Unimpressed, she tossed them on the floor with the rest of the contents of the bag, now going over to look through Thomas's clothing, since he said that something might fit her there. Lumina dug through the dresser, picking out a piece of clothing, inspecting it, frowning and throwing it over shoulder on the ground, repeating the process until the dresser was essentially completely empty. The phoenix sighed, not having found anything that piqued her interest to wear. Stepping around the new pile of clothes, Lumina threw her hands up in a sort of exaggerated shrug before making her way toward the door, speaking before exiting the room♤...

"Your clothes all suck. I'll be outside the room if you need me."

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Elaena nodded and smiled as she set up the TV "What kind of movie do you feel like watching?" She asked as she looked through what movies were there.
"hmm I rather let you choose again....I rarely see movies" Mateus said he doesn't have time to watch movies unless he has a lot of free time.

Alternated said:
"hmm I rather let you choose again....I rarely see movies" Mateus said he doesn't have time to watch movies unless he has a lot of free time.
Elaena blinked before nodding "Alright, though I'm curious why you never had the time to" she said as she looked to him, tilting her head a little.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Once they reached the top, Fuyumi got off while leading Nanami off as well☫...
''the cafe is right there...the Inn is nearby''
...✦Nanami nodded and walked alongside Fuyumi as they went to go meet her mom. At the mention of a cafe, her gaze turned towards its location before she looked back at Fuyumi. She was a little hungry even though she ate breakfast not that long ago. Which is why she wanted to wait until after meeting Fuyumi's mother before she got a really quick snack. By that time, Nanami was sure she'd be hungry✦...

"After we see your mom, can we stop at the cafe to get some food? And are we gonna stay at the Inn here?"

Nonalaka said:
Amara shrugged a little and did the same "What's this movie called again?" She asked as she watched the screen.
Ariel looked to Yuuka as she spoke soon shaking her head "No, not currently anyways, I'm homeschooled by my mom at the moment, she doesn't want me near the school because of what's going on around here, she doesn't want me to get taken" she said with a small nod. "I'm guessing you do?" She asked curiously.

Kenai chuckled "Me either" he said as he sat next to her "So, what kind of food did you bring anyways?" He asked curiously.
''hmm..moon that embraces the sun''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana nodded to her befotr toking ophelias srm gently and started to walk with her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia walked with her wondering where they were going⊹...

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami nodded and walked alongside Fuyumi as they went to go meet her mom. At the mention of a cafe, her gaze turned towards its location before she looked back at Fuyumi. She was a little hungry even though she ate breakfast not that long ago. Which is why she wanted to wait until after meeting Fuyumi's mother before she got a really quick snack. By that time, Nanami was sure she'd be hungry✦...

"After we see your mom, can we stop at the cafe to get some food? And are we gonna stay at the Inn here?"
''well...if you want to stay at the Inn for a day...but the cafe we can go to after we meet my mother or...we can go right now if you want''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So what do you wanna get?" She asked her happily

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm...i might just buy a sweater or maybe a swim suit..''

...⊹Ophelia said as she thought about what to buy⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...i might just buy a sweater or maybe a swim suit..''
...⊹Ophelia said as she thought about what to buy⊹...
"If you get a swim suit we should go to the hot springs we have here!" Lana said excitedly to her

Nonalaka said:

Asako began pulling the food out of the basket. "I brought strawberries, chocolate, a sandwich that I can split in half, and a can of soda that we can share" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"If you get a swim suit we should go to the hot springs we have here!" Lana said excitedly to her

[/QUOTE]
''alrighty then''

...⊹She said as she smiled⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
Mal laughed, "Long lines suck, I can't stand still for that long..." she whispered.
Misaki looked at them and listened to their conversation.
Roman laughed lightly and looked up the screen. He didn't think it'd be wise to tell that he'd been found out by some soldiers... Well he'd tell Mal about it when they weren't around Misaki anymore. "Well, the movie is starting..."

(((( Time skip?? ))))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"He better." She said with a giggled as she hugged hayate then smiled. "Well lets go." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate laughed lightly, "He has no choice. I wouldn't allow him not to return home and he knows that. Besides, I don't think he'd fail. After all, he's my son!" Hayate said proudly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah i am going here you?" Aya asked back as she stared at her with the blank expression back.

[/QUOTE]
Analia

Analia nodded, "As of today I'll be going to school here. I wont actually start going to classes until tomorrow or.. whenever school stadts up again. I just dropped by the school to grab my schedule." She stated and held up a piece of paper with her name, as well as classes, on it. The other schedule was folded and tucked safely in her pocket. "What brings you here?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Lana clapped happily then grabed ophelias hand and happily walked with her twoarda a bikini shop

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ophelia walked with her happily wondering what type of bikini she was going to buy⊹...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia had assumed that he would have grabbed her clothes and brought them in here while he was setting up the bath. She guessed she had been wrong to assume on that part. It's not like Taylor would have known to bring in her stuff if she didn't say anything about it. Celia usually brought clothes along with her because she didn't like tracking water all the way back to her room, and even though she could dry off in the bathroom before going to her room, she never did. Mostly because the towel would be slightly damp after she was done drying herself off. She made a mental note about telling him next time if she ever asked Taylor to run her a bath again. Wrapping the towel around her body, Celia spoke as she as began to exit the bathroom❤︎...
"Oh.. I thought you would have brought them in."
Taylor waited for Celia to walk out of the bathroom before he did so himself. Once she was out, Taylor made she his towel was tight enough, so he didn't have to hold it as he walked. After checking his towel, he followed behind Celia... And also kept the idea of bringing clothes for her next time they do this. Though he did fin Celia very cute when she couldn't find them, but knowing what kind of guy he was, Taylor wouldn't admit to anything being cute. It just wasn't his style.

"Yeah..."

Lumina said:
...₪Violetta just held on to Takashi, enjoying the feeling of his arms around her. Really she hadn't known how much she had missed this until this moment, where it felt like he didn't want to let go either. Truly she knew now never to take this feeling for granted, and made a mental note to get hugs way more often. It was then that Takashi suggested they actually get clean, and Violetta looked up at him as he said so, tiredly nodding. Ah yeah, people actually have to take showers to get clean. The goddess did not, so it was easy enough to forget what the actual purpose of a shower was. So Violetta nodded before he kissed her again, and she responded as she berudgingly let go and reached for the shampoo₪...
"Yes, that sounds like a lovely plan."
Takashi smiled at Violetta when she let go, and he did the same. In the back of his mind, he couldn't help but be angry at himself for doing so. He felt... Right, holding Violetta closely in his arms. He felt as if it was sort of needed. When she reached for the shampoo, he gently placed his hand on Violetta's and stopped her. Takashi then laughed lightly and and shook his head. He then spoke in a soft tone, as he placed his hand on her cheek...

"How about we shower in the morning instead? Something tells me we'll have to anyways."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back