• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko soon kissed behind Blake's ear lobe and just watched over the shoulder✿...
He chuckled at how she kissed behind his hear as he finished the dishes then turned around to her and smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He chuckled at how she kissed behind his hear as he finished the dishes then turned around to her and smile

[/QUOTE]
''where do you wanna hang out?''

...✿Emiko asked as she smiled at him✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright, lets go~''
...♱She said as she took Mari's hand happily and started to walk home♱...
Mari smiled as she took his hand and held it a bit tighter as they walked home.

HimeragiSeiker said:
her*
''wanna eat something once we get home?''
((Whoops >.<))

Mari nodded. "Yeah! Maybe we can get Han to cook for us! I need to learn more about cooking anyway." She giggled.

TheDragoon said:
((Whoops >.<))
Mari nodded. "Yeah! Maybe we can get Han to cook for us! I need to learn more about cooking anyway." She giggled.
''i could cook''

...♱Roselyn said as she giggled a bit♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i could cook''
...♱Roselyn said as she giggled a bit♱...
Mari beamed at her. "What are you going to cook?!" She asked excitedly, her mouth nearly watering. She REALLY loved food.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled llightly and watched as Mal knocked on the door, "Is it really that upsetting to knock on a door? These are your parents after all." He said, laughing a little more. "I can hear someone coming to the door... That's a plus."
Mal shrugged "it feel's awkward being back here when they're around..." she said, soon after the door opened, and yet again, it was her dad standing there. "Yes?" He asked, looking completely bored with their arrival.

Roman said:
Nai smiled, "Just making sure. Forgetting your name would be rude and I'm not really rude. I'm nice... Unlike most people these days." He said happily.

tumblr_muqhuuoqgu1sk613qo1_500.gif
...? Harley nods and looks over at nai ?...

"Yea that's good to know, I have days where I'm rude"

Alternated said:
(Last post I need to be early)
Mateus sighed a little disappointed but accepts it "is that so well I shouldn't force you" he said but still very curious a feeling that he doesn't know "well I know in the near future I might discover it".
Elaena nodded offering a smile, she honestly felt a bit bad that she couldn't figure it out for him, but maybe she'd try again later. She sat down on the sofa as she had a think about it...when she slept?...now that she thought about it, Mat tell her before of Mateus' reaction to her sleeping....and he felt the same way now when she hugged him?, she glanced in this direction, was Mat right? Did Mateus...like her? She guessed that made a little sense if he was blushing...or maybe not, she didnt know, and if it was? How on earth could she say to him thats what was? Thats much too embarassing! The thought admittedly made her cheeks colour, causing her to hide her face.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''o-oh...i see''
Amara looked to her and smiled "I'll even let you pick the first ride~" she said to her as she continued to walk along.

Nonalaka said:
Amara looked to her and smiled "I'll even let you pick the first ride~" she said to her as she continued to walk along.
''w-why me..?''

...☫She said as she looked down a bit☫...

''arent...goddesses and gods supposed to be matured and serious?''

''thats...not exactly how we are...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''w-why me..?''
...☫She said as she looked down a bit☫...

''arent...goddesses and gods supposed to be matured and serious?''

''thats...not exactly how we are...''
Amara blinked "Not really, I mean, Im not normally serious..." She said as she looked over to her "Having fun is important to you know~"

Drake was lying on a bench his eyes closed clearly asleep as a figure stood behind him "Drake huh...? How could HE be a problem to my plan...? Such a weakling...." Hallson reached down to grab him but his arm was grabbed and Drake's eyes opened "So you're him? Hallson I mean. This should be interesting." Hallson's eyes widened "Alright.....Strong...But you're still nothing compared to me!" He said before flipping backwards Drake chuckled "You guys can come out now we have him right where we want him!" He called as two figures appeared. They were Marcus and William. Drake flipped behind them "Have at 'em!" Hall smirked "Ohhhh boy. You two again?" He laughed "Alright then." He got into a fighting stance "Let's go." Marcus laughed a little "Ready lil' bro?" William smirked. "Am I ever not?" William and Marcus got ready. "Go!" They both charged at him at once with William Sliding under him to cause a distraction forcing Hallson to look down as Marcus leaped up and connected his foot with Hallson's cheek sending him flying before William quickly launched up to him in the air and slammed his feet into Hall's chest slamming him into the floor before William leaped back to Marcus and they stood side by side "Weakling" Marcus said. "I expected more from you." William smirked.

Nonalaka said:
Amara blinked "Not really, I mean, Im not normally serious..." She said as she looked over to her "Having fun is important to you know~"
''a-alright...Amara, what do you recommend..?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-alright...Amara, what do you recommend..?''
Amara gave a confused expression, did Arako suddenly stop calling her as her mother? She tucked that thought aside for now "Well, I love roller coasters, but If you don't like being fast or high then maybe they aren't for you" she said laughing a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back