• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...The 2 girls began to follow as they followed closely...
((Time skip to the park because why not :'D))

As they arrived at the amusement park Amara looked ahead in awe, it was much bigger thant the one on earth, blinking a few times she smiled brightly at Natsuru, then at the two girls "it looks so fun doesn't it~~ " she chimed happily.

Lumina said:
...?Lumina just kept her sight on her hands, not wanting to look up at Thomas. She didn't want to be familiar with him if she could help it. She wanted to leave. Ever since the hospital, all she wanted to do was go back home and just be alone with Kenji for a long time. But no, instead she was stuck here, with people who wanted her for one reason or another. Her hands were gripped together tightly, the knuckles turning white. She could smell the hot chocolate and feel it's heat (she was kind of good at that), but she didn't want to take it. The cup had been hanging there for a while when suddenly a table manifested itself next to her and the couch she was sitting on. Now Lumina's attention was gathered, and she looked up to meet eyes with the guy with the staff from earlier. She was slightly taken aback by the abrasive attitude this guy had, but her shock faded as he suddenly addressed her, asking about how she was marked or something like that. Lumina just looked at him with a look of slight fear and just honest confusion. What the heck was he talked about? She wasn't marked, and if she was she would have noticed. So Lumina spoke in a soft voice up at this stranger, being completely honest?...
"...what are you talking about? I'm not marked."
...?Siegfried sighed and shook his head before letting go of his staff, it floating over to a nearby weapon rack before seemingly getting set down. After that he made his way over to a chair and sat down before facing Lumina and adjusting his glasses, if she didn't know then it probably happened in a past life, on she doesn't remember, so he'd probably just have to show her himself?...

tumblr_mx30x4zplF1slfz08o1_500.gif

"So even a phoenix forgets her past lives, i wonder, would you rather forget this one, or tell me everything you know about the questions i ask?"

...?Siegfried then leaned over and took a cup of hot chocolate for himself, sipping at it as he gave time for his words to sink in, letting the girl know he wasn't as kind as Thomas, nor as willing to try to compromise. that being said, he was sure he could get any info out of her that he pleased, especially because he to could send commands to Thomas's mana as it was just another part of his tool?...

"Now then, your name please, and anything you know of a white haired Fae."

Last edited by a moderator:
Thana smiled at her more as aya sat down in the booth and looked to celeste for her to sit down as well

Ballerina said:
"Its nice to meet you celeste. Im thanatose but please just call me thana." She said to her with a polite smile
"Um... Hello Thana." She said, a smile spread across her face.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...?Siegfried sighed and shook his head before letting go of his staff, it floating over to a nearby weapon rack before seemingly getting set down. After that he made his way over to a chair and sat down before facing Lumina and adjusting his glasses, if she didn't know then it probably happened in a past life, on she doesn't remember, so he'd probably just have to show her himself?...
tumblr_mx30x4zplF1slfz08o1_500.gif

"So even a phoenix forgets her past lives, i wonder, would you rather forget this one, or tell me everything you know about the questions i ask?"

...?Siegfried then leaned over and took a cup of hot chocolate for himself, sipping at it as he gave time for his words to sink in, letting the girl know he wasn't as kind as Thomas, nor as willing to try to compromise. that being said, he was sure he could get any info out of her that he pleased, especially because he to could send commands to Thomas's mana as it was just another part of his tool?...

"Now then, your name please, and anything you know of a white haired Fae."

[/QUOTE]
...?Lumina just looked up at Siegfried, noticing the definite difference between him and the smaller captor. This man definitely wasn't playing around, and she could tell, and frankly it was terrifying. He definitely had an air of authority about him, one that made her feel like it would be a mistake. She could only look up at him with the same scared expression, though the rest of her showed the same calm exterior that she was still being commanded to have. Well, it definitely would do her no good to lie about it now. So, her name and... a white haired what now? What was a fae? She truthfully had no idea, but she doubted he'd be happy with that answer. But, she had only met or seen one other person in her life with white hair, and he didn't really look human. So, it was better than nothing. Inwardly sighing and cursing herself for actually cooperating, Lumina soon spoke, trying to keep her voice from wavering?...

"...m-my name is Lumina, and I-I don't know about a-any fae, but I met a man with white hair a while back. I-I think he had pointy ears.."

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina just looked up at Siegfried, noticing the definite difference between him and the smaller captor. This man definitely wasn't playing around, and she could tell, and frankly it was terrifying. He definitely had an air of authority about him, one that made her feel like it would be a mistake. She could only look up at him with the same scared expression, though the rest of her showed the same calm exterior that she was still being commanded to have. Well, it definitely would do her no good to lie about it now. So, her name and... a white haired what now? What was a fae? She truthfully had no idea, but she doubted he'd be happy with that answer. But, she had only met or seen one other person in her life with white hair, and he didn't really look human. So, it was better than nothing. Inwardly sighing and cursing herself for actually cooperating, Lumina soon spoke, trying to keep her voice from wavering♤...
"...m-my name is Lumina, and I-I don't know about a-any fae, but I met a man with white hair a while back. I-I think he had pointy ears.."
...♞Siegfried offered the slightest of smiles, as if he had secretly found out something that he shouldn't have, but he quickly suppressed it, going back to his serious face while thinking over what she said, there was a very good chance that man was the one whom once raised the two of them, ah, that was right, the reason he had asked in the first place, he needed to explain that♞...

"Ah, well, what would you do if i told you he raised you in one of your past lives? You'd call bullshit right? Well let me tell you this, that mark i asked you about, it was his, his way of marking his children, i have one as well, in the same place, the soul, if you knew how to look inside of yourself you'd see."

...♞Siegfried then slowly gained a smug smirk upon his lips before leaning back in his chair, knowing this would confuse the girl, but in the small time he had been around her it was painstakingly obvious that she was one of those the old Fae had marked, those like him, without a path to the future until that man stepped in♞...

"So Lumina, how does it feel to be siblings with your captor?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♞Siegfried offered the slightest of smiles, as if he had secretly found out something that he shouldn't have, but he quickly suppressed it, going back to his serious face while thinking over what she said, there was a very good chance that man was the one whom once raised the two of them, ah, that was right, the reason he had asked in the first place, he needed to explain that♞...
"Ah, well, what would you do if i told you he raised you in one of your past lives? You'd call bullshit right? Well let me tell you this, that mark i asked you about, it was his, his way of marking his children, i have one as well, in the same place, the soul, if you knew how to look inside of yourself you'd see."

...♞Siegfried then slowly gained a smug smirk upon his lips before leaning back in his chair, knowing this would confuse the girl, but in the small time he had been around her it was painstakingly obvious that she was one of those the old Fae had marked, those like him, without a path to the future until that man stepped in♞...

"So Lumina, how does it feel to be siblings with your captor?"

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina noticed his smile. She was pretty good at noticing facial expressions, considering how she always felt the need to micromanage her own. But the smile faded, and everything grew more confusing as he spoke. Her eyes widened a bit more as his words hit her ears. What was he talking about? A mark on her soul? He had the same one? How? Why? By the time she looked back up at Siegfried he was smiling again. Her head was spinning at this point, not knowing what was happening. But.. really, something that significant, wouldn't she remember something like that? Her gaze dropped back to her lap, trying to take what he was saying in. So, that man that she saw at the wedding, the white haired guy... he had raised her at one point? There was no way... and he left something on her soul?? Her thoughts were jumbling so much around her head that she almost didn't pay attention to when he spoke again. But she did, and she flinched in surprise. Siblings? No... there was no way... this man? It couldn't be... Lumina looked back up at this man, this so-called sibling of hers, a small voice escaping her lips♤...

"T-there's no way... I-I can't be..."

Roman said:
Taylor nodded and stood up, "Let's go then. Just a heads up, I don't know if there's anything to do there, but if you find something to do, then I guess I'll participate too."
''well...if you have another place in mind, feel free to say it''

...♱Seris said curious about what to hear from Taylor♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled as he pulled out a bottole of orange juice then set it on the counter. "Want some?" He asked as he pulled out a cup

[/QUOTE]
''sure, thank you!''

Nonalaka said:
((Time skip to the park because why not :'D))
As they arrived at the amusement park Amara looked ahead in awe, it was much bigger thant the one on earth, blinking a few times she smiled brightly at Natsuru, then at the two girls "it looks so fun doesn't it~~ " she chimed happily.
''indeed''

...☫Natsuru said as he smiled☫...

''wait, why did we have to come again...?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure, thank you!''
Blake smiled then pulled out another cup and filled both with orange juice before he put the container away and picked up both glasses. Then headed over to emiko with a smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled then pulled out another cup and filled both with orange juice before he put the container away and picked up both glasses. Then headed over to emiko with a smile

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko just smiled at him as she continued to cook the eggs✿...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake brought the two cups of juice to the table and set them down ten went back to emiko and smiled at her

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko soon finished cooking the eggs and put them in the plates and brought the plates to the table✿...

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina noticed his smile. She was pretty good at noticing facial expressions, considering how she always felt the need to micromanage her own. But the smile faded, and everything grew more confusing as he spoke. Her eyes widened a bit more as his words hit her ears. What was he talking about? A mark on her soul? He had the same one? How? Why? By the time she looked back up at Siegfried he was smiling again. Her head was spinning at this point, not knowing what was happening. But.. really, something that significant, wouldn't she remember something like that? Her gaze dropped back to her lap, trying to take what he was saying in. So, that man that she saw at the wedding, the white haired guy... he had raised her at one point? There was no way... and he left something on her soul?? Her thoughts were jumbling so much around her head that she almost didn't pay attention to when he spoke again. But she did, and she flinched in surprise. Siblings? No... there was no way... this man? It couldn't be... Lumina looked back up at this man, this so-called sibling of hers, a small voice escaping her lips♤...
"T-there's no way... I-I can't be..."
...♞Siegfried brought his hands together and rested his elbows on the arms of the chair as he looked at the Phoenix, and more importantly, her core as he kept a flow of magic into his eyes, seeing the shard of the old Fae's soul resting within the girls, as if it was a part of her own, very much like the one in his soul, it was rather curious honestly, this girl was far to shy to have been raised by the white haired Fae, nor did she properly hold any pride, so she must of long forgotten the lessons that were imparted upon her. But right now he was proving a point, so he simply clapped his hands before a mirror manifested on the table, facing Lumina, showing her own soul to her, and the shard that rested within♞...

"Now then Mein Phoenix Geschwister, tell me, what do you see, and what do you make of it?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko soon finished cooking the eggs and put them in the plates and brought the plates to the table✿...
Blake smiled as he followed her to the table and them pulled her chair out for her with a small smile on his face

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled as he followed her to the table and them pulled her chair out for her with a small smile on his face

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko smiled back as she sat down✿...

''thank you Blake~''

Lumina said:
...₪Violetta could tell her words had an impact on him. It's not like he was hard to read, he was the kind of guy who couldn't really hide his emotions even if he wanted to. Or at least thats how she saw it. She was glad he was willing to listen to her side about it, but as she was learning relationships go both ways. It's not all about him, but it's not all about her either. Truthfully Violetta just wanted for Takashi to be happy. Thats what she wanted most of all. Despite this, hearing that he was going to take time off work or even quit made her excited. She hadn't really been able to spend much time with him as of late, and it had gotten kind of lonely. Ever since they started seeing each other Violetta had been less lonely than she had ever been, but it was a double edged sword in the fact that when he's gone she ends up more lonely than before they were together. But it made the times when they were together even better, so she figured it was well worth it. As Takashi finished talking Violetta nodded in agreement, taking his hand and squeezing it before responding₪...
"You do what makes you happy. If that's what you want, you know I'm more than willing to spend time with you."
Takashi nodded and smiled at the sight of their hands. He placed his other hand on top of their hands and left it there. He was already considering giving up his job, because he's been working their forever... And he was pretty sure they'd see his reasons for retiring. "Yeah? Well I think I'll just retire. I've been there for pretty much most of my life and I think it's time I gave you 100% of my time. Not saying, I never wanted to, but I just never had the chance to."

...ΨKenji walked forward and made his way to the edge of the building, towards the destroyed wall that overlooked the city. He spoke as he stared out towards the future victims that he would claim, his burning red irises focusing on the entirety of the city before himΨ...

I can still feel her inner turmoil.. Her fear.. I'll make them all feel the very same before they die..

tumblr_mevoyydgDk1rrzxmao1_500.gif

...♅Akira sat on his bed with his eyes closed, watching the U.N building as it's leaders' presence quickly vanished. He then watched as the building exploded into a red blaze of fire, along with the Humans below burning into a black ash. Akira slowly opened his eyes and looked down at his feet as he spoke♅...

Red flames.. So it seems Kenji's on the warpath..

ezgif.com-crop%2014_zps1zz6ibac.gif

HimeragiSeiker said:
''indeed''
...☫Natsuru said as he smiled☫...

''wait, why did we have to come again...?''
Amara paused, blinking a few times before looking to Arako "To have fun of course! Why else?" She said smiling a little, even now she was acting so serious, which made Amara want to frown, she just wanted her to loosen up a bit, but Amara kept a smile on her face, not wanting to look disappointed or sad.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♞Siegfried brought his hands together and rested his elbows on the arms of the chair as he looked at the Phoenix, and more importantly, her core as he kept a flow of magic into his eyes, seeing the shard of the old Fae's soul resting within the girls, as if it was a part of her own, very much like the one in his soul, it was rather curious honestly, this girl was far to shy to have been raised by the white haired Fae, nor did she properly hold any pride, so she must of long forgotten the lessons that were imparted upon her. But right now he was proving a point, so he simply clapped his hands before a mirror manifested on the table, facing Lumina, showing her own soul to her, and the shard that rested within♞...
"Now then Mein Phoenix Geschwister, tell me, what do you see, and what do you make of it?"

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina kept looking up at Siegfried, still trying to process everything he was saying. It was hard for her to believe that they had been raised by the same person. Was it... at the same time? It's not like she remembered anything. Truthfully, and she knew it deep down, that anything he said could be true. She wouldn't know if it happened or not. But with how scared she still felt, she didn't want to believe any of it. She didn't want to be associated as being related to this madman whatsoever. It made her scared of what else kinds of things she did in her past lives... it just served as a reminder that while she was a phoenix, and she probably regenerated, she had no way of knowing how many times or what she did in each life. And this was proof. So as Siegfried materialized the mirror, Lumina's eyes fell upon it, seeing the shard resting in her soul. Without realizing it her hand moved up to her chest, as if that would help her touch it and make it real. So... this guy really had put a part of him in her soul... but... why... no. Wait. For all she knew this guy could be showing her illustions, trying to trick her into believing whatever he wants. Lumina's hand fell to her side, and her gaze moved up to Siegfried. Again, a generalization would probably suffice, but in this case, she wasn't really lying either♤...

"I.. don't know what I'm seeing.."

Nonalaka said:
Camilla was busy preparing the food, lost in her own little world as she concentrated on cooking so she didn't notice Kaname go to the door, nor did she even hear him open it really but it was a familiar voice that caught her attention, leaving down whatever utencil she was holding, she left the kitchen and looked towards the door with a curious expression.
@Mashiro Shiina[/URL]
Kaname was slightly dumbfounded, allowing the door to slip free from his grasp. He wasn't positively sure of what it was he wanted to do. Although, he did know one thing for sure. It was his mother. Silent, Kaname took the necessary steps forward to simply stand before his mother and rest his head on her shoulder, wrapping his arms around her torso. "Okaasan...."

Layla's gaze lowered to peer at the shadow running across the floor from within the room. Immediately, Layla assumed it was the girl she had been looking for in search for Kaname. Relieved all the more that her urges were correct, Layla was taken aback when her son suddenly positioned himself against her in a hug. Hesitant at first, Layla slowly held her son against her, resting her head over his. A soft, empathetic gaze swallowing her irises. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect him..."

Nonalaka said:
Elaena looked back at him as he attend her shoulder, soon smiling "Good, I thought I annoyed you or something" she said with a nod "Though...a complicated feeling?" She asked "I'm not sure what else it could be...but I'm sure you'll figure it out..." She said as she thought about it "maybe its just that you aren't used to being around people?"
Mateus got silent for a little bit and frowned "around people huh" he said silently then he cheers up instantly "well maybe I can figure it out soon" he said still worried about the feeling he felt but he wants to find out what it is "so what do you think of this complicated feeling" he questioned Elaena maybe he'll get some hints.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana smiled at her more as aya
down in the booth and looked to celeste for her to sit down as well.

[/QUOTE]
Celeste sat down at the booth, still not completely sure why she of all people were talking to a God.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname was slightly dumbfounded, allowing the door to slip free from his grasp. He wasn't positively sure of what it was he wanted to do. Although, he did know one thing for sure. It was his mother. Silent, Kaname took the necessary steps forward to simply stand before his mother and rest his head on her shoulder, wrapping his arms around her torso. "Okaasan...."

Layla's gaze lowered to peer at the shadow running across the floor from within the room. Immediately, Layla assumed it was the girl she had been looking for in search for Kaname. Relieved all the more that her urges were correct, Layla was taken aback when her son suddenly positioned himself against her in a hug. Hesitant at first, Layla slowly held her son against her, resting her head over his. A soft, empathetic gaze swallowing her irises. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect him..."

[/QUOTE]
Kalin turned the corner to find Layla standing in the hall, her arms outstretched in what seemed like a hug. He quickly steeped back around the corner to give her privacy, and simply leaned against the wall patiently. " I'm sorry I couldn't help you, Lala-chan..." He whispered to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back