• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Of course sweetheart." He said as he went over to the plate cabinet and grabed two plates for her then set them next to her

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko spoke before she got the bacon and put 2 in each plate, now beginning to cook the eggs✿...

''thank you hun''

Roman said:
Taylor noticed that Seris was staring at the cup. He cocked a brow and chuckled when he think he found out what was wrong. "You want me to buy you another one?" He asked.
''maybe just hot cocoa mix so i can make it back home. its only a quarter empty..''

...♱She said before sitting up and taking a sip♱...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆Rini just quietly sipped her drink as the two conversed before she said anything. Breaking legs and a few arms was pretty painful and extreme in her case❆...

"That seems pretty intense to me.."

-----

...❤︎Nodding, Celia continued to jump before doing a front flip and landing on her rear❤︎...

"Yup! That's all it takes to get to bouncing~"
''well...thats Seria. a flame that cant be controlled''

''your not trying to flirt with me are you?''

''well i cant control you, how would i handle you on the bed?''

''just...dont think about it''

''oh...ok''

...✦Zenya said before she started to jump lightly. It looked as if she was trying to control her small jumps✦...

Nonalaka said:
Maya nodded "Ah, right do you want coffee or anything?" She asked tilting her head lightly "Oh and Peaches is with Moriko at the moment, he was here yesterday though, he's has no problem moving around even though he had powers before, since well, he's a rabbit now" she laughed a little. "Thanks for coming to check on me, I was planning to go to visit you today anyways"
"Well it's a good thing I decided to come here. I don't know how I'd feel letting you out here alone with those guys looking for us supers." Cecil said, looking at the window. "They're ruthless and don't waste any time during their captures. Whatever means it takes to get one they use." He explained, before his gaze landed on Maya again. "Coffee sounds nice. Thank you." Cecil said softly, giving Maya a kiss on the cheek.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at him, "well, sure, I guess it wouldn't hurt to see him, just don't try to kill any of them this time." She said.
Roman sighed and looked downward. After all, he did tell her dad to do something, and he kept being rude to the both of them. He sort of regretted it now, but it was needed then. He put his fingers to his nose, and pinched a little, "Sorry... I guess I sort of lost it when he was being an asshole."

tumblr_lz3vbuFsZs1r8kmk7o1_500.gif

HimeragiSeiker said:
''maybe just hot cocoa mix so i can make it back home. its only a quarter empty..''
...♱She said before sitting up and taking a sip♱...
"I'm pretty sure Celia has some at her place. She's never low on food." Taylor said, laughing lightly. "Alright, let's head out now and get back, unless you wanna go somewhere else. I wouldn't mind going to one more place."

@WeirdPrincess[/URL] @Fukushima Akira
...♤Lumina wasn't really expect him to be talking in such a nice tone. Really that whole attitude really bothered her. If she was going to be captured, she would rather then be mean to her. Hearing them be nice and say nice things was off putting. If they cared that much why were they capturing her? She looked at him as he spoke, noticing how he asked her name again. Lumina was slightly confused by this. Wouldn't they already know her name, considering this is the second time today they've captured her? Either way, she didn't say anything, not wanting to say it. If she could keep one thing safe, it would be her name. Though, it would be easy enough go be forced to say it, but if she could help it, she didn't want to tell this Thomas guy. Lumina had looked away a bit, away from Thomas when he stuck the phone screen in her direction. She had already seen this, because it was the news broadcast that showed Kenji getting arrested, but this time she actually heard what the broadcast was saying. About how the supers were dangerous and should be hunted and the program and the U.N. Lumina brought a hand up to her mouth in shock, feeling sick to her stomach. That was why...everyone in the hospital stared at her like she was some monster, that was going to kill them... that was the reason all of this happened... she just stared at the screen in shock, her head spinning from all this new information♤...

Roman said:
Takashi sighed, and looked around for the waiter. He didn't know why he anted this, maybe it was endless want for work... Something to keep him busy. That'd how he prefers things, he likes to work. He did feel sort of sorry, for saying anything about it, and just decided he'd tell her how he felt, "Violetta... It's just.. I'm used to work. It's all I've ever done. When you came into my life, I was even happier, seeing I had you and my job. I guess I'm nothing but a workaholic. I'll be changing that from here on out though. Sorry if I made you upset." He said softly before looking around again, soon seeing a waiter heading towards their table. "Hello. I'm Evan. I'll be your waiter. Sorry about the wait too table 3 was having some troubles. So what can I get you both?" He asked and soon Takashi ordered, which left him waiting on Violetta.
...₪Violetta had sighed again, hearing his explanation. She hadn't meant to upset him, and his explanation made sense, but... gah, it was a touchy subject it seemed. Yeah she could understand he liked work, but she didn't want that to consume who he is. Shed love him no matter what, but she didn't want to see him crash a burn just for the sake of work. Violetta opened her mouth to respond to Takashi when Evan came over, and she turned her slight frown into a bit of a forced smile as she ordered her food. This prompted Evan to look between the two and nod before walking away to place the order. As he disappeared the smile faded from Violetta's face and she exhaled, now speaking to Takashi₪...

"I guess I can understand that, but sometimes it's nice to take a break. I can understand liking to work, but there's a fine line between working too much and letting it consume you. I've seen the latter happen to too many people, and I just... I don't want that to happen to you. I care about you too much."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko spoke before she got the bacon and put 2 in each plate, now beginning to cook the eggs✿...
''thank you hun''
"Welcome sweet heart." He said softly as he kissed her cheek then started to look in the fridge for anything else he wanted to eat

Roman said:
Roman sighed and looked downward. After all, he did tell her dad to do something, and he kept being rude to the both of them. He sort of regretted it now, but it was needed then. He put his fingers to his nose, and pinched a little, "Sorry... I guess I sort of lost it when he was being an asshole."
tumblr_lz3vbuFsZs1r8kmk7o1_500.gif
Mal shrugged, "It's fine, honestly.. if you didn't do it I might have, he was getting on my nerves." she said.

Lumina said:
...₪Violetta had sighed again, hearing his explanation. She hadn't meant to upset him, and his explanation made sense, but... gah, it was a touchy subject it seemed. Yeah she could understand he liked work, but she didn't want that to consume who he is. Shed love him no matter what, but she didn't want to see him crash a burn just for the sake of work. Violetta opened her mouth to respond to Takashi when Evan came over, and she turned her slight frown into a bit of a forced smile as she ordered her food. This prompted Evan to look between the two and nod before walking away to place the order. As he disappeared the smile faded from Violetta's face and she exhaled, now speaking to Takashi₪...
"I guess I can understand that, but sometimes it's nice to take a break. I can understand liking to work, but there's a fine line between working too much and letting it consume you. I've seen the latter happen to too many people, and I just... I don't want that to happen to you. I care about you too much."
Takashi nodded, seeing the forced smile she gave the waiter sort of made him feel bad. She shouldn't have to force her smiles, even if it was only once. He listened to her talk and sighed lightly when she finished. It was obvious her words had an impact on him by the way he was looking at her. Especially when she told him she cared. As much as they told one another they loved each other, this felt different. Maybe it was because of the situation, but he almost felt like shedding a tear, but if he did that, he'd over exaggerate the fact he was crying... Most likely yelling about how it's sweat and not a tear. Takashi then smiled, and even chuckled. He looked Violetta in the eyes and spoke, "And I care for you too. I'll make sure I lay off work for awhile, and hell... I'll probably quit. It's not like the pay is good anyways." He joked. "Now... Let's forget about all of this and go on with our lives... Together."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♗Ayen simply let out a sigh of relief, most people would simply flip out about getting in the nude, so this was both a good and bad thing, he'd have to clarify later that she needed to keep her clothes on when not bathing. For now Ayen simply nodded in answer to Lilliana's question before reaching over and grabbing a mixture of soap and general herbs to help keep the skin soft, and give the smell of a pine forest. Ayen then walked over to the water and added in ground up herbs to the water then waited for Lilliana while holding the soap♗...

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana had basically climbed in at this point, inpatient to get in the water. Why she was impatient though, she wasn't too sure. Maybe it was because she had never taken a bath before and was curious about what it was like. As she got to the edge of the tub she basically put all of herself in at once, nearly jumping in, only to find the water was a lot hotter than she expected. It wasn't too hot, but enough to where she gave a surprised yelp. The surprise also came from being surrounded by water and having her hair be wet, two things she wasn't used to feeling. Lilliana looked up at her father in the water, a mixed expression of relaxation from the water and surprise from everything else♧...

"Wah!"

Roman said:
"I'm pretty sure Celia has some at her place. She's never low on food." Taylor said, laughing lightly. "Alright, let's head out now and get back, unless you wanna go somewhere else. I wouldn't mind going to one more place."
''lets just go home''

...♱She said before she finished her hot cocoa♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Welcome sweet heart." He said softly as he kissed her cheek then started to look in the fridge for anything else he wanted to eat

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko continued to make the eggs. She soon turned to her shoulder seeing Blake look in the fridge and smiled a bit before looking back at her cooking✿...

LunaCrosby said:
Mal shrugged, "It's fine, honestly.. if you didn't do it I might have, he was getting on my nerves." she said.
Roman nodded and stood up. "Well then... That's a rather calming thought." He said, snickering under his breath. "Anyways, are you ready to go?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♝Masahi fell asleep not to long after that, in wasn't an eventful sleep in terms of dreams and nightmares, just a few broken images of his past, or at least thats what he thought of them as because he couldn't truly prove what they were. A hazy scene of him blocking a hail of throwing stars, the assault stopping, then a sharp pain on the back of his hand, him trying to hide it, then failing as Kaori found it and scolded him over hiding it. After that there was nothing, even as he woke up it was pitch black in the room, looking over at the clock Masahi figured out it was one in the morning. Careful not to wake Kaori Masahi got up out of bed before covering her up with the blanket and writing a note in case she woke up, the note saying he'd be back inside in a few and he'd as close to a door to the inside that he could be. After that Masahi quietly walked out the bedroom, using Kamui to just pass through the door, leaving it locked and all as he made his way outside for a breath of fresh air♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori had always been a light sleeper. She was trained to be, growing up, considering some of the missions they had to go on sometimes. So she half woke up as Masahi left, though it was only as he was exiting the room. By the time she actually sat up and started rubbing her eyes to wake up, Masahi had already made it outside. Confused, Kaori looked to the bed to see it empty, and a feeling of panic gripped her chest. After he just left that one day and didn't come back until a day or two later, she couldn't help but have the same feeling again. She was about to scramble out of bed to try and find him when she finally noticed the note. Worried, she picked it up and read it, and it seemed to calm her down a bit, though the panic didn't completely disappear. Setting the note back down Kaori sat there, wondering what she should do. Usually if someone says they need air, they want to be alone. But at the same time, something was probably bothering Masahi and she wanted to do whatever she could to help. So she decided that she'd stay up until he got back, and if he wanted to talk about it when he returned then she'd be here to listen. Yawning Kaori fixed the blanket around herself so she'd be comfortable until he got back☆...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''lets just go home''
...♱She said before she finished her hot cocoa♱...
Taylor nodded and stood up, "Let's go then. Just a heads up, I don't know if there's anything to do there, but if you find something to do, then I guess I'll participate too."

Damion trotted up the steps to the guys dorms. He looked around and didn't sense no one but he felt eyes on him strangely; He opened the doors to the building rather slowly not knowing what to expect of this place. Damion walks inside cautiously looking from his right to left continuously until he reached the desk. "Hello is anyone here " Damion says actually whispered as he locates the dorm assignments. He look at it critically as he finds his name and dorm room number. Damion then looks around and and decides to go down the first hall to his right wondering if anyone was even here.

@Anyone

Roman said:
Roman nodded and stood up. "Well then... That's a rather calming thought." He said, snickering under his breath. "Anyways, are you ready to go?"
Mal nodded and soon got up as well, "Yeah, i'm as ready as i'll ever be" she said, brushing herself off.

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina wasn't really expect him to be talking in such a nice tone. Really that whole attitude really bothered her. If she was going to be captured, she would rather then be mean to her. Hearing them be nice and say nice things was off putting. If they cared that much why were they capturing her? She looked at him as he spoke, noticing how he asked her name again. Lumina was slightly confused by this. Wouldn't they already know her name, considering this is the second time today they've captured her? Either way, she didn't say anything, not wanting to say it. If she could keep one thing safe, it would be her name. Though, it would be easy enough go be forced to say it, but if she could help it, she didn't want to tell this Thomas guy. Lumina had looked away a bit, away from Thomas when he stuck the phone screen in her direction. She had already seen this, because it was the news broadcast that showed Kenji getting arrested, but this time she actually heard what the broadcast was saying. About how the supers were dangerous and should be hunted and the program and the U.N. Lumina brought a hand up to her mouth in shock, feeling sick to her stomach. That was why...everyone in the hospital stared at her like she was some monster, that was going to kill them... that was the reason all of this happened... she just stared at the screen in shock, her head spinning from all this new information♤...
...♜Thomas turned the phone off as the video ended, then leaning back in his chair before letting out a sigh and looking up at the ceiling in boredom. Truly his master had never seemed this interested in someone who was captured before, so it had wet his curiosity as well, casusing him to look at the phoenix with a appraising stare, as if he was a pawn shop owner looking at something that was being traded to him♜...

"Did... Did you ever meet Siegfried before? And do Phoenixes keep memories through their rebirths? Also, it's better if you talk now, i won't force you to talk, but my master isn't as kind."

((Sorry it's on the shorter side ;- :) )

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded and soon got up as well, "Yeah, i'm as ready as i'll ever be" she said, brushing herself off.
Roman smiled and kissed Mal really quick, "Alright, I'm ready now too." He said, nodding his head. The soon was then warped to the entrance of Mal's parents house. "You're knocking."

@Ballerina

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Aya giggled a little before she toom celests hand and pulled her over to the booth. "Hi mother." She said politely as thana looked up and smoled. "Hello my sweet child... And who is this?" She asked in a beautiful and relaxing voice as she looked to celeste

[/QUOTE]
She follows Aya to the booth. "My name is Celeste, who are you?" She asked to Aya's mother.

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon had zoned out a bit, staring off into space as Achilles spoke. Really the world was kind of a blur, aside from the random flashes of memory back to the prior events. Really she didn't snap out of it until she felt arms around her. She flinched, nearly screaming, until she felt a familiar warmth, and she relaxed a bit upon finding out it was Achilles and not those other men. As she had zoned our before this, she hadn't heard about the food, so she just quietly nodded and spoke, trying not to flare up the pain in her face⊗...

"...yeah."
λThe food arrived, and Achilles promptly paid. It was strange, people would just give him things he needed. But in this day and age, he did not have a king for a father, nor a Sea nymph for a mother. So paying for the food, he again picked up his Little Lamb, and carried her home. He carried her, as she appeared to be catatonic, which was definitely not a good thing. He did not mind carrying such a pretty, soft, and quite charming girl in his arms. She did not weigh more than most of the stuff he used to carry. So he just smiled at her sweetly and spoke softly. "Little Lamb, we are going home now, unless there is something you need to do while we are out?" he asked gently.λ

@Lumina

Roman said:
Talia listened to Elora, soaking up as much information as possible... It's not like she'd go skydiving anytime soon. In her opinion, it was suicide for both humans and specials. "So I'd need that stuff? Seems like a small amount rather than a bunch of stuff... Though the AAD seems pretty cool. Maybe I'll make a more improved version. Just to have something to tinker with when I'm bored." She said, before they reached the first floor and the elevator doors opened. "Well here's our stop."
Elora Capistrano

Elora stepped out of the elevator and began walking towards her room, "I over exaggerated a little when I said you'd need a lot of stuff. You only need about five things in total, and some of the items are pretty expensive." She stated as she reached up and undid the bun from her hair, soon ruffling it a little. "Well, I suppose you could mess around with the AAD a little, I wouldn't understand what else to add to the device if I tinkered around with the object." Seeing as how she wasn't a technician, Elora left all kinds of stuff like to Analia. "Now to get redressed, sadly, and get your shoes."

Ballerina said:
Serenity was still in the woods, adjusting to her human body. She decided to roam about somewhere else, this was something she hasn't done for ages. The world outside the forest never concerned her, so she was completely oblivious to the U.N situation. Unforunately, her horn protuding from her forhead gave away the fact that she was not normal, and even if she didn't have her horn, Serenity's bushy white hair and and tattered white dress would bring about attention. She saw younger girl on the same sidewalk as her and was immediately drawn to her since she seemed rather pure. " Where are you going?" She says, forcing words out of her lips in attempt to talk to the walking girl, speaking wasn't exactly her forte.
...۞Yumi had just made it to the street between the cafe and the place she was staying when suddenly she heard a voice behind her. It was a voice she hadn't heard before, and it came out of nowhere, so it surprised her a bit. Slightly tensely and cautiously she turned around, half expecting to see some with a gun pointed at her, but it seemed that wasn't the case as her eyes fell upon a... girl? And not just any girl, a girl with a horn. Blinking at the scene,Yumi wondered who she was. Obviously not human, considering the horn, and really the hair too, but it's not like that mattered. This girl looked timid, much like she could be at times, and not in the best of shapes considering the state of her clothing. Was she lost? Fleeing from somewhere? She hoped it wasn't the latter as she smiled gently, speaking as she did so۞...

"Oh, hello there. I'm just on my way to go get something to eat. You look hungry, do you want something to eat too?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back