• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland simply grabbed her hand before walking towards the stairs, and thus the kitchen and dinning room. There really wasn't anyone in the hallway anyways, so it was alright to just waltz out of his room without a second thought, pulling Dakota along with him as he continued without much thought, which was probably bad on his part even as he spoke⚒...

"From the smell of things we're gonna have eggs and sausage for breakfast this morning."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota hadn't particularly been paying attention when Roland pulled her along, Dakota being, well, Dakota, almost tripped over her own two feet as he pulled her suddenly, though luckily she regained her balance rather quickly, avoiding any tumbling over. Clearing her throat a little as she fixed her posture again, she hoped she had gotten away with noone noticing that, since Roland seemed to be not really concentrating at that moment. She then looked to Roland as they made their way to the kitchen, listening to him talk before nodding " That sounds nice~" she said happily with a smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
(( Sure, Sure :) ))
------

...?Yuuka was jogging through the park, wearing shorts and a red sports jacket, with a black tank top underneath. Jogging was something she liked to do daily, to keep her body in shape and in mint condition for kendo, which was something her grandfather had taught her when she was younger. She had kept practicing at it and was pretty good at it, not the best, but something close to it. After a while, Yuuka decided to take a bit of a rest on the grass, since she didn't want to overwork herself until she was exhausted. that didn't seem entirely to healthy in her opinion. Stopping, she laid down on the ground with her arms positioned above her head. Yuuka spoke before she tilted her head back once she heard footsteps behind her, seeing people getting hauled into a car, to who knows where really. She had been seeing that a lot lately, but never really bothered to ask what was going on and she probably should have. As she watched, her fingers closed within her palm and her expression changed to a displeased look. There wasn't much for her to do, considering she didn't want to be one of those people getting put into a military like vehicle?...

"I think I'll get a smoothie after this."

tumblr_mjtw90Xo3A1s4ha3lo1_500.gif
Ariel took another glance at the note she had a shopping list on to make sure she had gotten everything her mother had asked for, since Ariel had offered to get the groceries for her while she was out. Content she had picked up everything on the list she tucked the list into her bag and continued to walk along. Looking up to see those military vans Ariel made sure her wings were properly tucked away, obviously not wanting to be caught, not noticing the girl that was on the ground in her path while she watched the vans until the last second, suddenly stopping "Oh!, sorry! I almost didn't see you there" she said with a small laugh.

Roman said:
Cecil smiled when the door opened, seeing Maya's face light up the way it did when she seen him made him happy. "Ah! Maya! I missed you so much." He immediately said, before making his way inside and lifting her up into a hug. He soon put her down and gently held her hands and spoke, "What have you been up too Maya?"
Maya giggled lightly when she was lifted up into a hug, her hair flowers turning pink "I missed you lots too~" she looked at him with a smile when she was left down again "I haven't really been up to much, In fact I haven't really left here because of all the craziness going on with supers and stuff, peaches and Moriko told me it'd be best to stay away from it all..." She said with a nod "What about you?~ what have you been up to?" She asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Both just nodded✿...
Amara smiled "Good, Good~" she said looking to them "Hope you don't mind walking~ let's go!" She said rather energetically as she began to walk.

Nonalaka said:
"Eh?" She looked up at him, complicated feeling? It was just a hug, hugs were nice, in Elaena's opinion anyways so she had absolutely no problem hugging anyone really "You don't like hugs?" She asked, blinking a few times before noticing his face starting to turn red "...Are you, embarrassed?" She asked in a confused tone as she let go of him and took a step back, looking at him as if she was studying his expression.
Mateus cleared his throat "well I know hugs are nice and all but" he said as he regains his composure "hugs...are supposed to be romantic right?" he said because he has no experience in romance or anything that is a romantic topic, he sighed "sorry I don't really understand human emotions sometimes".

Alternated said:
Mateus cleared his throat "well I know hugs are nice and all but" he said as he regains his composure "hugs...are supposed to be romantic right?" he said because he has no experience in romance or anything that is a romantic topic, he sighed "sorry I don't really understand human emotions sometimes".
Elaena shook her head "N-No I get what you mean" she said as she looked to him "Hugs can be romantic sometimes I guess? Depending on who you are hugging I suppose... But hugs can be given to friends and relatives too, they aren't like a kiss, kissing is romantic hugs are friendly" she explained before frowning and looking to the side "I-Im sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable...." She said quietly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Elaena shook her head "N-No I get what you mean" she said as she looked to him "Hugs can be romantic sometimes I guess? Depending on who you are hugging I suppose... But hugs can be given to friends and relatives too, they aren't like a kiss, kissing is romantic hugs are friendly" she explained before frowning and looking to the side "I-Im sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable...." She said quietly.
"ahh okay I get it" Mateus replied as he nodded it seems he misunderstands the hug but he learned from it to understand humans more "anyway I just got a complicated feeling but It's not uncomfortable" he said when he heard what Elaena said quietly and patted her shoulder to cheer her up.

Alternated said:
"ahh okay I get it" Mateus replied as he nodded it seems he misunderstands the hug but he learned from it to understand humans more "anyway I just got a complicated feeling but It's not uncomfortable" he said when he heard what Elaena said quietly and patted her shoulder to cheer her up.
Elaena looked back at him as he attend her shoulder, soon smiling "Good, I thought I annoyed you or something" she said with a nod "Though...a complicated feeling?" She asked "I'm not sure what else it could be...but I'm sure you'll figure it out..." She said as she thought about it "maybe its just that you aren't used to being around people?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''with Miltia aka Lucia''
Taylor nodded, "Yeah, but I did meet Lucelia. It was a brief conversation, but Lucia stuck around and helped me take care of all the sick people." He said, sipping his coffee again.

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina slept deep, despite having passed out instead of fallen asleep. Her dreams were basically replaying of the events that happened since she arrived at the hospital. Starting with the succubus, and meeting Thomas, and the knife on her neck, and Kenji's anger... the kidnapping, seeing the man kill all those people... the moment she was brought back to the hospital... with a gasp Lumina woke up, sitting straight upright on the seat. Breathing hard to catch her breath she looked around wildly, finding that she wasn't near the hospital anymore. Of course she started to panic, but the sensation didn't last long as the command kicked in. A scream that wanted to escape was stuck in her throat, and the adrenaline in her system seemed to melt away, as if it didn't exist anymore. As this happened, Lumina's eyes fell on Thomas' figure in the chair next to the couch she had just been laying on. Her eyes widened in surprise, and what would have been fear had she not been issued the command to keep calm. Sitting up in a more natural way Lumina opened her mouth to speak, but no voice came out, as the command to keep quiet kept in place. She could only look at Thomas and look around, wondering what had happened and how she could have gotten into this place. Why was she with her captors again? Hadn't that other guy saved her, or something? She wanted to start wondering why she was here, but she didn't want to think about it. It was probably why she was brought here the first time, and she didn't want to know then either. So the phoenix sat as she was told, awaiting her fate♤...

@WeirdPrincess @Fukushima Akira (because why not xD )
...♜Thomas had been staring off into space when Lumina awoken, not even looking at her till she sat up, then it hit him that the order to stay quiet might be keeping her from talking entirely, so he changed it so she could at least talk at a moderate level. It was then that Thomas tried adjusting himself in the chair, but it ended up looking awkward as he tried to use an arm than wasn't there, which brought a mixed look of frustration and sorrow upon his face before he cleared his throat to speak♜...

"Your head must be spinning about right now, but honestly, you're saver here than where you first pasted out, if any humans found you, well, it wouldn't have been pretty... And i know this is weird beyond measure, but hello, i'm Thomas, whats your name?"

...♜Thomas then then moved his hand to rummage through his pocket before pulling out a smart phone, operating it without really looking away from Lumina, pulling up a video of the news report and the UN announcement before leaning over and offering it to Lumina♜...

"This should explain a few things."

@WeirdPrincess @Fukushima Akira

Lumina said:
...₪Violetta couldn't help but frown a bit. Useful? That seemed a bit.. self deprecating, in her mind. Did he only think that he needed to be useful to be around her? What about what he wanted? Didn't he want to be around her because he, yknow, liked the thought of being around her? She appreciated the thought about wanting to do things for her, but she couldn't help but want him to be happy aside from being of use. She sighed before responding₪...

"I like you for you, not how useful you are. I appreciate the thought, but you're worth more than that."
Takashi sighed, and looked around for the waiter. He didn't know why he anted this, maybe it was endless want for work... Something to keep him busy. That'd how he prefers things, he likes to work. He did feel sort of sorry, for saying anything about it, and just decided he'd tell her how he felt, "Violetta... It's just.. I'm used to work. It's all I've ever done. When you came into my life, I was even happier, seeing I had you and my job. I guess I'm nothing but a workaholic. I'll be changing that from here on out though. Sorry if I made you upset." He said softly before looking around again, soon seeing a waiter heading towards their table. "Hello. I'm Evan. I'll be your waiter. Sorry about the wait too table 3 was having some troubles. So what can I get you both?" He asked and soon Takashi ordered, which left him waiting on Violetta.

Nonalaka said:
Maya giggled lightly when she was lifted up into a hug, her hair flowers turning pink "I missed you lots too~" she looked at him with a smile when she was left down again "I haven't really been up to much, In fact I haven't really left here because of all the craziness going on with supers and stuff, peaches and Moriko told me it'd be best to stay away from it all..." She said with a nod "What about you?~ what have you been up to?" She asked.
Cecil chuckled lightly, trying to keep a rather happy mood about the chipping and to keep the way he really felt inside. "Yeah, they have a point. It's dangerous out there for us, and it sucks. On the other hand, I'm not up to much. I was just sleep not too long ago, but I hurried up and did what I had to do... That way I could come check on you. Oh! Where is Peaches now anyways? I dont see him anywhere."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i love you too Blake''
...✿Emiko said as she smiled more, remembering that day when Blake had saved her✿...
Blake smiled more then kissed up to her neck then her cheek then smiled as he started to pull away

Nonalaka said:
Amara smiled "Good, Good~" she said looking to them "Hope you don't mind walking~ let's go!" She said rather energetically as she began to walk.
...The 2 girls began to follow as they followed closely...

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "Yeah, but I did meet Lucelia. It was a brief conversation, but Lucia stuck around and helped me take care of all the sick people." He said, sipping his coffee again.
''oh..''

...♱Seris said as she stared at the cup♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled more then kissed up to her neck then her cheek then smiled as he started to pull away

[/QUOTE]
...✿She just giggled as she cook✿...

''could you get me a plate please Blake?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿She just giggled as she cook✿...
''could you get me a plate please Blake?''
"Of course sweetheart." He said as he went over to the plate cabinet and grabed two plates for her then set them next to her

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh..''
...♱Seris said as she stared at the cup♱...
Taylor noticed that Seris was staring at the cup. He cocked a brow and chuckled when he think he found out what was wrong. "You want me to buy you another one?" He asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''he wont. hes loyal. right?''
''yeah...and after what you did to my boys...''

''look, i only broke a few legs and an arm''

''oh. all you do is jump right?''

...✦Zenya asked if thats what your supposed to do✦...
...❆Rini just quietly sipped her drink as the two conversed before she said anything. Breaking legs and a few arms was pretty painful and extreme in her case❆...

"That seems pretty intense to me.."

-----

...❤︎Nodding, Celia continued to jump before doing a front flip and landing on her rear❤︎...

"Yup! That's all it takes to get to bouncing~"

Roman said:
Roman nodded, and looked around at the plants growing in the garden, "Yeah. They're still young and outting them through this is sort of thing is pretty sad... Really sad for us considering we're his parents."
Mal nodded, "I just want this all to be over soon,life was much easier the way it was before that stupid chipping law..." Mal said, looking down at her hands.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded, "I just want this all to be over soon,life was much easier the way it was before that stupid chipping law..." Mal said, looking down at her hands.
"I couldn't agree more, honey." Roman said, as he continued to stare at the clouds, finding peace in knowing they were all safe and at home. "Lets just relax... Lay under the sun and think about something that isn't the law... Like... Have you heard from your brother?" He asked.

Roman said:
"I couldn't agree more, honey." Roman said, as he continued to stare at the clouds, finding peace in knowing they were all safe and at home. "Lets just relax... Lay under the sun and think about something that isn't the law... Like... Have you heard from your brother?" He asked.
Mal shook her head, "not really... I don't think he even knows how to contact us" she said, looking around the area.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal shook her head, "not really... I don't think he even knows how to contact us" she said, looking around the area.
"Really? I hope you mean he doesn't know your number..." Roman said muttering the last part. He then looked over at Mal and smiled, "Wanna pay him a visit? Last I checked, Alejandro is going to sleep and Misaki isn't going anywhere after her little disappearing act."

Roman said:
Cecil chuckled lightly, trying to keep a rather happy mood about the chipping and to keep the way he really felt inside. "Yeah, they have a point. It's dangerous out there for us, and it sucks. On the other hand, I'm not up to much. I was just sleep not too long ago, but I hurried up and did what I had to do... That way I could come check on you. Oh! Where is Peaches now anyways? I dont see him anywhere."
Maya nodded "Ah, right do you want coffee or anything?" She asked tilting her head lightly "Oh and Peaches is with Moriko at the moment, he was here yesterday though, he's has no problem moving around even though he had powers before, since well, he's a rabbit now" she laughed a little. "Thanks for coming to check on me, I was planning to go to visit you today anyways"

Roman said:
"Really? I hope you mean he doesn't know your number..." Roman said muttering the last part. He then looked over at Mal and smiled, "Wanna pay him a visit? Last I checked, Alejandro is going to sleep and Misaki isn't going anywhere after her little disappearing act."
Mal looked at him, "well, sure, I guess it wouldn't hurt to see him, just don't try to kill any of them this time." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back