• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

...ΨKenji slowly awoke within his room at the estate. His body was still producing an immense amount of heat, yet the Euphorian-built furniture only seemed to glow a fain orange colour. He slowly sat up and stared at the quilt that was wrapped around his legs, and then to the empty spot beside him, as if he was going to talk. Upon seeing that the bed was empty, apart from himself, his gaze returned to his covered legs. He then remembered the past events, along with Lumina's voice and expression. Suddenly, his aura darkened, as did his bright red hair. His eyes became a deep red colour, and his hair fell down by his face, donning a darker colour to suit his aura. Suddenly, Ragnarok stepped through the door, and went to speak. Kenji quickly looked towards his father and cut him offΨ...

Get lost.

giphy.gif

...ΨKenji watched as Ragnarok slowly turned around and left the room, shortly before he stared blankly at the wall. His eyes narrowed as he spoke, his irises seemingly focusing on a single target in the distance, despite there being numerous surfaces between themΨ...

I'll make them all pay..

large.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled and hugged her happily before he pulled away and started to pull out the needed pots and pans

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko just started to get eggs and the bacon from the fridge✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫The bartender passed rum and coke before he asked Seria☫...
''who's this chick?''

''a friend. dont get any ideas or il burn you''

''i never been on one''
...❆Rini picked up the coke and took a sip, looking between the bartender and Seria. Get any ideas? What did that mean? She was pretty naive so it didn't really click in her head that it could mean getting hit on❆...

"Thank you. I don't think he should be burned.."

-----

...❤︎Celia nodded, that was understandable. It's not like she would automatically know how tricks. Though it would have been good to ask if she had ever been on a trampoline first, rather than ask if she could do tricks. Oh well, to late for that now❤︎...

"I have a few times and all I can do is a couple flips."

Daniel reaving] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23357-ballerina/ said:
@Ballerina[/URL] did you miss my post?)
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Thank youuuu! ^-^)
--------

"No no.... I was thinking we could both go." Aya suggested. "Mother would be pleased to see that i am making friends." She explained

[/QUOTE]
Celeste lifted an eyebrow, as nice as Aya's suggestion was, she was just as fond as meeting gods as Juniper was, but tries her best to get along with them, thus befriending Aya. "Um...Ok? I guess I'll go with you, I don't have anything better to do anyways." They told her.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆Rini picked up the coke and took a sip, looking between the bartender and Seria. Get any ideas? What did that mean? She was pretty naive so it didn't really click in her head that it could mean getting hit on❆...

"Thank you. I don't think he should be burned.."

-----

...❤︎Celia nodded, that was understandable. It's not like she would automatically know how tricks. Though it would have been good to ask if she had ever been on a trampoline first, rather than ask if she could do tricks. Oh well, to late for that now❤︎...

"I have a few times and all I can do is a couple flips."
''he wont. hes loyal. right?''

''yeah...and after what you did to my boys...''

''look, i only broke a few legs and an arm''

''oh. all you do is jump right?''

...✦Zenya asked if thats what your supposed to do✦...

Nonalaka said:
Elaena blinked a few times "....Oh. That's not good" she said before giggling "I'd rather be asleep than dead...thanks for offering to help though~" she said smiling brightly.
Mateus chuckled "yeah but I'll try to come up with a way for it" he replied and realized they we're still hugging each other "uhh...can you let go of me now please I may experience that complicated feeling again" Mateus said as his face got red.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♗Ayen was gonna see Lilliana through the bath, but he didn't expect her to just jump in clothes and all, so luckily he had already rolled up his sleeves before rushing over to Lilliana and stopping her, not really wanting to pull wet clothes off his daughter. As Lilliana spoke Ayen rushed over and grabbed her, pulling her back for a moment while shaking his head, not knowing how she would handle what he would say in a moment♗...
"No no Lilliana, you bathe without any clothes on, no shirt or pants, no undies either."

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana had nearly gotten in when suddenly she felt arms around her, dragging he away from the water. Lilliana looked up in confusion at Ayen as he set her down, wondering why he had stopped her. She could only assume that a bath meant getting in the water.. did he not want her to take a bath anymore? Lilliana looked up at Ayen as he spoke, her eyes widening in realization once he finished. Oh! So she couldn't have clothes on in a bath. Well that was easy enough. Nodding she started taking off her clothes like it wasn't a big deal, not really having a sense of shame about her body. She hadn't been taught the societal norms about it, so she didn't care. Once she was naked, she grinned up at Ayen, her hair falling about her shoulders as she spoke♧...

"Oh, okay. Now do I get in?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly when he poked her cheek "Sounds like a plan, the smell of food is starting to make me hungry after all" she said smiling, taking a moment to straighten out her outfit to make sure she was tidy before she followed him to the door, looking out into the hallway.
...⚒Roland simply grabbed her hand before walking towards the stairs, and thus the kitchen and dinning room. There really wasn't anyone in the hallway anyways, so it was alright to just waltz out of his room without a second thought, pulling Dakota along with him as he continued without much thought, which was probably bad on his part even as he spoke⚒...

"From the smell of things we're gonna have eggs and sausage for breakfast this morning."

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon had zoned out a bit, staring off into space as Achilles spoke. Really the world was kind of a blur, aside from the random flashes of memory back to the prior events. Really she didn't snap out of it until she felt arms around her. She flinched, nearly screaming, until she felt a familiar warmth, and she relaxed a bit upon finding out it was Achilles and not those other men. As she had zoned our before this, she hadn't heard about the food, so she just quietly nodded and spoke, trying not to flare up the pain in her face⊗...

"...yeah."

Ballerina said:
Celeste lifted an eyebrow, as nice as Aya's suggestion was, she was just as fond as meeting gods as Juniper was, but tries her best to get along with them, thus befriending Aya. "Um...Ok? I guess I'll go with you, I don't have anything better to do anyways." They told her.
Aya smiler and took her hand and they both disapered then reapered infront of a cafe some were in town. But there was a darl aura of death coming from the cafe and it was obvious humans were aware but didnt know what it was from. "Come on aya mother woll be happy to meet you." She said to her

Nonalaka said:
((Okay~ could you start? :'D))
(( Sure, Sure :) ))

------

...?Yuuka was jogging through the park, wearing shorts and a red sports jacket, with a black tank top underneath. Jogging was something she liked to do daily, to keep her body in shape and in mint condition for kendo, which was something her grandfather had taught her when she was younger. She had kept practicing at it and was pretty good at it, not the best, but something close to it. After a while, Yuuka decided to take a bit of a rest on the grass, since she didn't want to overwork herself until she was exhausted. that didn't seem entirely to healthy in her opinion. Stopping, she laid down on the ground with her arms positioned above her head. Yuuka spoke before she tilted her head back once she heard footsteps behind her, seeing people getting hauled into a car, to who knows where really. She had been seeing that a lot lately, but never really bothered to ask what was going on and she probably should have. As she watched, her fingers closed within her palm and her expression changed to a displeased look. There wasn't much for her to do, considering she didn't want to be one of those people getting put into a military like vehicle?...

"I think I'll get a smoothie after this."

tumblr_mjtw90Xo3A1s4ha3lo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake started the burners and then set the pans on them

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko soon began cooking and smiled at Blake before turning to the pan to cook✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko soon began cooking and smiled at Blake before turning to the pan to cook✿...
Blake smiled back and slid his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder as he watched her cook

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi couldn't help but feel overly comfortable as well in their current positions, just having Kaori this close granting him an ease that he hadn't had anytime or anywhere else, and honestly, he didn't know whether or not to give in to the sleepiness he felt, or to stay awake and enjoy the feeling more. Yeah, right now was what he needed; no battles, no deceit, no killing or beating, just him and her belonging to each other. So when Kaori answered him Masahi simply smiled as he thought about it and gained a bit of color in his cheeks as well before barely noticing Kaori's heartbeat speed up a little and inwardly snickering, knowing he could tease her a little, but he'd rather just hold her close. Closing his eyes Masahi started to rub Kaori's back, knowing she must be close to sleep herself, and who could blame her? After the scare they had today he was just glad things were claim between them; but then he thought he remembered something, though he shoved it aside for later before he spoke in a hushed tone♝...
"That makes me happy... sleep well Kaori..."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori had nearly fallen asleep, but not quite yet. She was on the cusp of it when he rubbed her back, and upon instinct her eyes opened, at least just enough to see Masahi falling asleep in front of her. A very sleepy smile found her face, to the point where it might not have even looked like she was smiling at all, but it was definitely there, and she was definitely happy. Hearing him speak she closed her eyes again, letting herself go completely to succumb to the sleep her body wanted oh so badly, but not before mumbling a response☆...

"Yeah... goodnight..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled back and slid his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder as he watched her cook

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko just kept cooking as the bacon was being cooked, the eggs were yet to be cooked✿...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Ethan smiled more as he gently kissed her shoulder as she cooked

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko giggled a bit as she cooked✿...

...۞Yumi had been helping the old lady with the chores around the building, but everything seemed to have been taken care of for the day. The old lady had excused her for the rest of the day, and since Achilles and Kanon hadn't returned yet, so she figured she'd explore the city a bit. She didn't really know the situation about the U.N or any of the soldiers, but she didn't see any reason to worry, and on the surface she looked like a normal human. Her powers weren't that impressive anyways, so she doubted she would get noticed. Either way, she was in the mood for a coffee, so she located the nearest cafe and started heading toward it, her hands behind her back as she walked۞...

@Ballerina

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Aya smiler and took her hand and they both disapered then reapered infront of a cafe some were in town. But there was a darl aura of death coming from the cafe and it was obvious humans were aware but didnt know what it was from. "Come on aya mother woll be happy to meet you." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
"Fine." Celeste said, rolling her eyes, but smiling.

Ballerina said:
"Fine." Celeste said, rolling her eyes, but smiling.
Aya happily pulled her in and looked around before her eyes rested on a beautiful woman who sat at a window both. She had long beautiful ghost white hair and eyes that had no life to them but were stoll so beautiful, she wore a nice black dress that complimented her curves and sat there looking over the menu. "Theres my mother." Aya said to celeste as she pointed to the woman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Aya happily pulled her in and looked around before her eyes rested on a beautiful woman who sat at a window both. She had long beautiful ghost white hair and eyes that had no life to them but were stoll so beautiful, she wore a nice black dress that complimented her curves and sat there looking over the menu. "Theres my mother." Aya said to celeste as she pointed to the woman

[/QUOTE]
Celeste gleefully her to the booth, not suprised that this woman was her mother. " I can tell." She replied.

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana had nearly gotten in when suddenly she felt arms around her, dragging he away from the water. Lilliana looked up in confusion at Ayen as he set her down, wondering why he had stopped her. She could only assume that a bath meant getting in the water.. did he not want her to take a bath anymore? Lilliana looked up at Ayen as he spoke, her eyes widening in realization once he finished. Oh! So she couldn't have clothes on in a bath. Well that was easy enough. Nodding she started taking off her clothes like it wasn't a big deal, not really having a sense of shame about her body. She hadn't been taught the societal norms about it, so she didn't care. Once she was naked, she grinned up at Ayen, her hair falling about her shoulders as she spoke♧...

"Oh, okay. Now do I get in?"
...♗Ayen simply let out a sigh of relief, most people would simply flip out about getting in the nude, so this was both a good and bad thing, he'd have to clarify later that she needed to keep her clothes on when not bathing. For now Ayen simply nodded in answer to Lilliana's question before reaching over and grabbing a mixture of soap and general herbs to help keep the skin soft, and give the smell of a pine forest. Ayen then walked over to the water and added in ground up herbs to the water then waited for Lilliana while holding the soap♗...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back