• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Ballerina said:
I still need to reply to one myself, but who do you have open? I have Serenity-A 17 year old unicorn hybrid and Juniper a 24 year old wizard.
((I've got:

Aion - Goddess of the Zodiac

Ryft - a 18 year old human weapon

Yumi - a 15 year old human mage of sorts

Skylar - a 20 year old bookworm mage

Take your pick c: ))

Nonalaka said:
((Alright, sorry I took so long :'D))
Letting out a sigh Maya closed the book she was reading and left it on the coffee table. Since this whole chipping nonsense had started, Maya hadn't really left her home, deciding she should probably lay low. Getting up off the couch she walked around the room a little glancing out the window, wondering if it was okay to go out as she looked to see if any police were out and about like they had been a few days before.

Kairassi furrowed her brows a little before frowning and letting a small sigh "...did you ask your mothers if they actually had hurt them before you went to that cafe?" She asked softly.

Amara smiled brightly and nodded her head "Yeah!~ it'll be fun!" She chimed happily "Let's go get her!" She said as she spun around on her heel to go back inside "Arakooo~" she called as she went back to the house and went inside.

Elaena blinked a few times "....Oh. That's not good" she said before giggling "I'd rather be asleep than dead...thanks for offering to help though~" she said smiling brightly.
(((( It's no biggie ))))

Cecil yawned as he stepped out of his dorm. Seeing the bright shine of the sun immediately woke him up. He sighed lightly and went back inside to get dressed, so he could head out for the day. Once he did that, he grabbed his phone and was about to call, Maya, but decided against it. Instead he wanted to surprise her instead. He put his phone away and ran in the direction of her place. It was around 15 minutes until he saw Maya's dorm/house/apartment(I forgot where she lived :l). Cecil quickly caught his breath and walked up to the door, knocking a few times.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i guess...''
...✦Zenya just walked in with Celia✦...
...❆Rini turned to looked at her and tilted her head slightly before speaking. Seria didn't seem very enthusiastic about them, so it was only reasonable for her to ask. At least in her opinion it was❆...

"Do you not like hot wings?"

-------

...❤︎Celia was already signing her waver, since she had been ahead of Zenya by just a little. Turning to see her walk in, she spoke as she put the pen down❤︎...

"Aaaand... there. I paid for you, so all you have to do is sign."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆Rini turned to looked at her and tilted her head slightly before speaking. Seria didn't seem very enthusiastic about them, so it was only reasonable for her to ask. At least in her opinion it was❆...

"Do you not like hot wings?"

-------

...❤︎Celia was already signing her waver, since she had been ahead of Zenya by just a little. Turning to see her walk in, she spoke as she put the pen down❤︎...

"Aaaand... there. I paid for you, so all you have to do is sign."
''never tried it, nor do i even want to...''

...☫She said before leading Rini to the bar so they can get some food and at least drinks☫...

''a-alright..''

...✦She said before she started to sign in✦...

Nonalaka said:
((Alright, sorry I took so long :'D))
Letting out a sigh Maya closed the book she was reading and left it on the coffee table. Since this whole chipping nonsense had started, Maya hadn't really left her home, deciding she should probably lay low. Getting up off the couch she walked around the room a little glancing out the window, wondering if it was okay to go out as she looked to see if any police were out and about like they had been a few days before.

Kairassi furrowed her brows a little before frowning and letting a small sigh "...did you ask your mothers if they actually had hurt them before you went to that cafe?" She asked softly.

Amara smiled brightly and nodded her head "Yeah!~ it'll be fun!" She chimed happily "Let's go get her!" She said as she spun around on her heel to go back inside "Arakooo~" she called as she went back to the house and went inside.

Elaena blinked a few times "....Oh. That's not good" she said before giggling "I'd rather be asleep than dead...thanks for offering to help though~" she said smiling brightly.
"Mama is to busy with her girlfriend to care about me." She said as she looked away and crossed her arms

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake chuckled lightly when she kised his nose then responded. "I dont care." He sajd softly

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm...lets have break fast first, alrighty?"

...✿She said as she soon rested her head on Blake's shoulder✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...lets have break fast first, alrighty?"
...✿She said as she soon rested her head on Blake's shoulder✿...
Blake nodded and kissed her head before he lifted her up to her feet and smiled as he took her hand

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake nodded and kissed her head before he lifted her up to her feet and smiled as he took her hand

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko smiled back as she lead Blake to the kitchen✿...

Roman said:
(((( It's no biggie ))))
Cecil yawned as he stepped out of his dorm. Seeing the bright shine of the sun immediately woke him up. He sighed lightly and went back inside to get dressed, so he could head out for the day. Once he did that, he grabbed his phone and was about to call, Maya, but decided against it. Instead he wanted to surprise her instead. He put his phone away and ran in the direction of her place. It was around 15 minutes until he saw Maya's dorm/house/apartment(I forgot where she lived :l). Cecil quickly caught his breath and walked up to the door, knocking a few times.
((She lives in a dorm))

"Eh?" Maya quickly turned her head when she heard a knock on her door. Blinking a few times she moved from the window and made her way to the door, soon opening it, peeking out to see who it was, smiling brightly when she saw who it was "Hi Cecil~" she said as she opened the door fully so he could come in.

Lumina said:
((I've got:
Aion - Goddess of the Zodiac

Ryft - a 18 year old human weapon

Yumi - a 15 year old human mage of sorts

Skylar - a 20 year old bookworm mage

Take your pick c: ))
Either Ryder or Yumi whichever one you want too use more, I'm going to use Serenity

HimeragiSeiker said:
''b-both of us..?''
...☫Arako asked since she just never knew☫...
Amara nodded "Yeah~ we all are, me, you, Yuria and your father!" She said smiling.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blske smiled as he walked with her

[/QUOTE]
''any plans today Blake?''

...✿She said just being curious if he had any✿...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Mama is to busy with her girlfriend to care about me." She said as she looked away and crossed her arms

[/QUOTE]
Kairassi tilted her head "So you feel left out..." She said as she looked at Mika "Why don't you tell her you feel that way?"

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi tilted her head "So you feel left out..." She said as she looked at Mika "Why don't you tell her you feel that way?"
''Mika, if it pains you so much...hurt me''

...?A voice said as a woman walked towards the 2?...

@Nonalaka

http://yurax-mae.deviantart.com/art/RWBY-Neo-475931262

rwby_neo_by_yurax_mae-d7vcuwu.jpg

HimeragiSeiker said:
''w-wont the cost be too high..?''
Amara shook her head "No, not at all, we can afford it" she said with a smile "So let's get going~"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''never tried it, nor do i even want to...''
...☫She said before leading Rini to the bar so they can get some food and at least drinks☫...

''a-alright..''

...✦She said before she started to sign in✦...

...❆Rini looked a little confused before speaking. Maybe she just wasn't a fan of chicken, or.. something along those lines. Really, she didn't know why Seria didn't want to try them, they were pretty good and sometimes spicy. Heck, if she could, Rini would most likely eat hot wings all the time, but that wasn't healthy.❆...

"Eh? Why not?"

------

...❤︎Celia hummed to herself while she waited, swaying on her heels before she took off her hat. She didn't really know what to do with it when they would start jumping, so she just placed it on the counter and asked the woman to watch it for her. There was no way she was going to jumping trampolines and hold it at the same time, it would be ridiculous in her opinion❤︎...

"Are you nervous? You shouldn't be, everything will be fine. Hopefully."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back