• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yup. thats what i want''
...♱Seris said with a smile♱...
Taylor nodded, "Alright, I'll get you hot chocolate. After that, I'll let you decide if you feel like heading home or if you'd like to go somewhere else." He said, before taking a step forward and ordering their stuff. "We'll have our orders soon."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Some time after lunch i think." He replyed

[/QUOTE]
''i see..''

...✿Emiko giggled before pecking Blake's lips✿...

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "Alright, I'll get you hot chocolate. After that, I'll let you decide if you feel like heading home or if you'd like to go somewhere else." He said, before taking a step forward and ordering their stuff. "We'll have our orders soon."
''alright''

...♱Seris said as she soon found a seat and sat down♱...

LunaCrosby said:
Mal froze for a second before looking at the sky as well "I believe we've talked about the possibility of this happening." she said.
Roman nodded, soon looking at Mal again, "We did. And I said we'll treat him no differently. He's our son... They didn't change that."

Roman said:
Roman nodded, soon looking at Mal again, "We did. And I said we'll treat him no differently. He's our son... They didn't change that."
Mal nodded and looked at him. "just... don't tell misaki yet... I don't know how she'd handle it...." Mal said, Misaki would either react the way they did, or in a bad way.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright''
...♱Seris said as she soon found a seat and sat down♱...
Taylor stood there a few more minutes. Soon the clerk came back with their order and he paid, before making his way over to the table. "I have our stuff, Seris." He said, putting her got chocolate on the table.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded and looked at him. "just... don't tell misaki yet... I don't know how she'd handle it...." Mal said, Misaki would either react the way they did, or in a bad way.
Roman sighed and placed his hand on Mal's, "I'd never tell her about it. She doesn't need to know her brother had to go through that. It's just not fair to neither one of them... Being chipped and living with the fact that your brother is and you couldn't help him."

Roman said:
Roman sighed and placed his hand on Mal's, "I'd never tell her about it. She doesn't need to know her brother had to go through that. It's just not fair to neither one of them... Being chipped and living with the fact that your brother is and you couldn't help him."
Mal nodded again, "yeah, I just don't want her to find out at all.... but she will eventually... it's not something she won't notice after a while..." she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded again, "yeah, I just don't want her to find out at all.... but she will eventually... it's not something she won't notice after a while..." she said.
"Maybe she won't notice it." Roman said, smiling a little. "He looks and acts no different. He's just like before, except when he's with his friend, Klef. Good kid. Really good influence on Alejandro too."

Roman said:
(((( a time skip would be best ))))
((Alright, sorry I took so long :'D))

Letting out a sigh Maya closed the book she was reading and left it on the coffee table. Since this whole chipping nonsense had started, Maya hadn't really left her home, deciding she should probably lay low. Getting up off the couch she walked around the room a little glancing out the window, wondering if it was okay to go out as she looked to see if any police were out and about like they had been a few days before.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No! Prophet said every one in there had hurt my mama s they deserve to die!" She said defiantly to her

[/QUOTE]
Kairassi furrowed her brows a little before frowning and letting a small sigh "...did you ask your mothers if they actually had hurt them before you went to that cafe?" She asked softly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''wanna head back and pick her up? going to the amusement park with her is probably a good step to loosening her up yeah?''
...☫Natsuru said as he smiled at Amara☫...
Amara smiled brightly and nodded her head "Yeah!~ it'll be fun!" She chimed happily "Let's go get her!" She said as she spun around on her heel to go back inside "Arakooo~" she called as she went back to the house and went inside.

Alternated said:
Mateus suddenly blushed after Elaena gave him a small hug "okay no problem I guess" he said as he hugged her back, suddenly he got a way of curing Elaena from her sleeping habit "I think I have a cure maybe I can use my chemicals in me to cure it" but on second thought "actually nevermind you might die instead" he said.
Elaena blinked a few times "....Oh. That's not good" she said before giggling "I'd rather be asleep than dead...thanks for offering to help though~" she said smiling brightly.

Roman said:
"Maybe she won't notice it." Roman said, smiling a little. "He looks and acts no different. He's just like before, except when he's with his friend, Klef. Good kid. Really good influence on Alejandro too."
Mal nodded and smiled slightly "yeah, maybe she won't, but we'll see" she said, hearing the mention of a kid named Klef "well, it's nice that he made a friend..." she said.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled a little as she finished tying up her hair "Then I'll try to be as useful as I can" she said with a nod before looking to Roland "I mean, helping out is the least I can do for getting to stay here, so I wanna help as best as I can" she said with a smile.
...⚒Roland chuckled before poking at Dakota's cheek, he really never thought of why he defaulted to doing so whenever she brightened the mood, he just did. After doing so he moved his hand away before leaning to peck her cheek⚒...

"Okay, good, now then, how about we go get some breakfast?"

...⚒Roland then started to walk for the door before unlocking it and opening it⚒...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland chuckled before poking at Dakota's cheek, he really never thought of why he defaulted to doing so whenever she brightened the mood, he just did. After doing so he moved his hand away before leaning to peck her cheek⚒...

"Okay, good, now then, how about we go get some breakfast?"

...⚒Roland then started to walk for the door before unlocking it and opening it⚒...

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled lightly when he poked her cheek "Sounds like a plan, the smell of food is starting to make me hungry after all" she said smiling, taking a moment to straighten out her outfit to make sure she was tidy before she followed him to the door, looking out into the hallway.

Roman said:
Taylor stood there a few more minutes. Soon the clerk came back with their order and he paid, before making his way over to the table. "I have our stuff, Seris." He said, putting her got chocolate on the table.
...♱Seris soon took the hot chocolate and took a drink♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled when she pecked his lips then pecke back. "So that gives us some time to be together." He said softly

[/QUOTE]
''yup. what do you wanna do?''

...✿Emiko said as she soon kissed his nose✿...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
((Alright, sorry I took so long :'D))
Letting out a sigh Maya closed the book she was reading and left it on the coffee table. Since this whole chipping nonsense had started, Maya hadn't really left her home, deciding she should probably lay low. Getting up off the couch she walked around the room a little glancing out the window, wondering if it was okay to go out as she looked to see if any police were out and about like they had been a few days before.

Kairassi furrowed her brows a little before frowning and letting a small sigh "...did you ask your mothers if they actually had hurt them before you went to that cafe?" She asked softly.

Amara smiled brightly and nodded her head "Yeah!~ it'll be fun!" She chimed happily "Let's go get her!" She said as she spun around on her heel to go back inside "Arakooo~" she called as she went back to the house and went inside.

Elaena blinked a few times "....Oh. That's not good" she said before giggling "I'd rather be asleep than dead...thanks for offering to help though~" she said smiling brightly.
...☫Arako was now waking up to the voice of her mom☫...

...✿Yuria did the same✿...

Lumina said:
((I have a few replies to get to, but I have some open characters!))
I still need to reply to one myself, but who do you have open? I have Serenity-A 17 year old unicorn hybrid and Juniper a 24 year old wizard.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Arako was now waking up to the voice of her mom☫...
...✿Yuria did the same✿...
Amara made her way to the middle of the hallway "Get outta bed~ were going to the amusement park" she chimed happily.

Nonalaka said:
Amara made her way to the middle of the hallway "Get outta bed~ were going to the amusement park" she chimed happily.
''amusement park...?''

...☫Arako said as she put on some clothes☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''amusement park...?''
...☫Arako said as she put on some clothes☫...
Amara smiled and nodded "Yes! Since you haven't been" she said with a nod "Have you ever been Yuria?~" she called to Yuria happily.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back