• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...hmm...is there hot cocoa..?''
...♱Seris asked as she moved a strip of her hair away from her face♱...
Taylor shrugged beg off rw looking up at the menu. After scanning it for a moment he turned back to Seris and nodded, "Yeah they do. Is that all you want, because we're up next."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake sighed a little as he stood there on the pourch that was connected to there room as he leaned against the rail and stared out over the scenery. He didnt hear emiko get up so he was stoll enjoying the scenery

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko soon went up to him and sat on the rail and smiled at him once she faced him✿...

''good morning~''

Roman said:
Taylor shrugged beg off rw looking up at the menu. After scanning it for a moment he turned back to Seris and nodded, "Yeah they do. Is that all you want, because we're up next."
''yup. thats what i want''

...♱Seris said with a smile♱...

Ballerina said:
"Ok, we should hang out again sometime!" They said, following him to the door.
Alejandro smiled and stopped walking once they reached the door "You're my best friend. Of course I'll hang out with you again!" He said, laughing lightly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko soon went up to him and sat on the rail and smiled at him once she faced him✿...
''good morning~''
Blake smiled lovingly when she sat on the railing next to him and replyed. "Mourning beautiful." He said softly as he movved so she was infront of her and put his hands on her waist

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled lovingly when she sat on the railing next to him and replyed. "Mourning beautiful." He said softly as he movved so she was infront of her and put his hands on her waist

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko giggled a bit before wrapping her arms arouned Blake's neck✿...

''how was the scenery?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Its better now." He said with a grin as he held onto her

[/QUOTE]
''haha...did i make it better somehow?''

...✿She said as she smiled more✿...

Roman said:
"You're able to connect with her better than I am. Therefore I'll let you decide what the punishment will be." Roman said, looking up at the sky. "Besides, now that I know Alejandro actually didn't run away, I don't have to plan a punishment for him... Only thing wrong is that he's been chipped."
Mal froze for a second before looking at the sky as well "I believe we've talked about the possibility of this happening." she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"And what do you think?" He asked witj a playfull grin before he leaned into her and kissed her happily

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko didnt answer. All she did was giggle and kiss back happily✿...

Roman said:
Alejandro smiled and stopped walking once they reached the door "You're my best friend. Of course I'll hang out with you again!" He said, laughing lightly.
Klef grinned as the two reached the door. "Bye!" They said as they left the house, debating about whether to shapeshift back into a bear, but refrained, knowing that having large mammals roaming about a street would probably be illegal.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kili looked back at Elyse, and smiled. He was glad too. There was a time where he believed he wouldn't be accepted by anyone, but before he knew it, the young man had made a friend, and in time that friend became so much more.... Now, he couldn't imagine being without her.
" I am too, Elyse. And I never intend to leave you, again. I love you, and I'll always be here for you." He said, taking her hand.

[/QUOTE]
((Thank you! I felt like I was missing something!))

...♒Elyse grinned back at Kili as he took her hand, expertly balancing cooking with interacting with him. His words made her deeply happy, because truly she didn't have anybody else in the world. Her whole life had been the lab, up until a few years ago, and even then she was on her own. Her parents had moved on, accepted the loss of their daughter. She had found them, after searching for them for about half a year. But when she did, they had a few new kids of their own, completely happy and completely oblivious to the fact that she was still alive. And really, even if she had come back, they wouldn't have wanted a... a monster like her. It was then that she decided she would be better off by herself, hiding all the pain and everything behind a mask of optimism and going with the flow. That was, until she met Kili. For the first time in god knows how long she finally felt like she wasn't alone. And that feeling was more precious to her than even fixing her body. So to hear Kili say something like that, made Elyse the happiest girl in the universe♒...

"I'm really glad."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake sokn broke the kiss and smiled at her. "Sleep well?" He asked softly

[/QUOTE]
''of course, as always''

...✿Emiko said as she smiled more at him✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''of course, as always''
...✿Emiko said as she smiled more at him✿...
"Good." He said softly before he kissed her cheek then hugged her tightly and happily. "Annabe was wondering if you would like to join her on a girls day out." He said to emiko

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Good." He said softly before he kissed her cheek then hugged her tightly and happily. "Annabe was wondering if you would like to join her on a girls day out." He said to emiko

[/QUOTE]
''ah sure! its been awhile since i saw her. when is that?''

...✿Emiko said as she smiled brightly✿...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back