• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Elaena shook her head a little " You already help me out, since you cooked for me and you have to deal with me....habits" she said averting her gaze from him, referring to her sleeping "I can't thank you enough for dealing with that, I can be quite bothersome in that respect...
Mateus smiled "it's not really that bothersome It's pretty fun spending time with you" he said, he wasn't really bothered at all in fact Elaena helped him so he also helped her "hmm what if there is some kind of cure for that sleeping habit of yours" Mateus said maybe there is some kind of cure that will help for Elaena.

Roman said:
Roman continued walking, until he came across Mal... Sleeping with a book on her face. He smiled, chuckling a little under his breath, and made his way over to her. "That's a nice way to pass time." He said quietly, as he took a seat next to Mal and took the book off her face and let the sun wake her up.
Mal slowly opened her eye's, having to blink multiple times so the sun didn't completely blind her. She sat up, and looked at Roman "I didn't even realize I fell asleep..." she said, feeling like she was half asleep still.

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Mal slowly opened her eye's, having to blink multiple times so the sun didn't completely blind her. She sat up, and looked at Roman "I didn't even realize I fell asleep..." she said, feeling like she was half asleep still.
Roman smiled, "Well you're up now." He said, holding the book up. "I was wondering where you were.. Seems you were having a nice nap out here." Roman said softly, "What's up?"

Roman said:
Alejandro thought about Klef's question. To Alejandro, it felt as if he were thinking about the question forever when he finally answered, but in reality it was about 10 seconds, "I don't know...Big? How long was thinking about rhat?"
Klef was confused why Alejandro thought so heavily about the size of his house, but didn't question it. " Only ten seconds or so." They replied.

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "Well you're up now." He said, holding the book up. "I was wondering where you were.. Seems you were having a nice nap out here." Roman said softly, "What's up?"
Mal nodded "I guess I just got tired and fell asleep, I do that a lot...." she said and listened to the rest of what he was saying. She then shrugged "I haven't relly done anything, except for catching Misaki try to sneak back into the house." she said.

...⊗Kanon glanced up at Achilles as he mentioned that he had gotten food for her sister. Despite feeling awful, and knowing he was probably thinking of her, it made her happy to know that he was thinking of Yumi like she always did. A hint of a smile found her bruised face before her gaze moved back down to the menu. Really she had lost her appetite, still feeling sick to her stomach and really gross after what had happened. She knew that he was taking her here to get her mind off it, and they were planning on going anyways, but she just wanted to go home. So she spoke quietly as her eyes scanned over the menu⊗...

"U-um, I'm not that hungry anymore. I'll just get something small."

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Nonalaka said:
Amara thought about it "Well I guess" she giggled a little "She does act more mature than me and I'm her mother...." She said with a small nod.

Kairassi looked displeased, not at mika, after all she was a child, children don't know right from wrong, she was displeased that someone would tell that to a child "No, it is not...would you like it would someone was to try do that to you?"
"But prophet says everyone i kill deserves it.... He says im making the world a better place." She said defiantly

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Ah, right, though what if I'm completely useless?" She asked laughing lightly, though the thought had crossed her mind on different occasions "By your families standards of work I mean." She said as she finished dressing herself and began fixing at her hair to tie it up.
...⚒Roland rolled his eyes at Dakota's statement as he got dressed, no one was ever useless in his family, not ever, they could always find a use. Not that it would be hard to find a use for her around here, it's just that Roland didn't want Dakota thinking lowly of herself because then he'd feel as if he had let her down some how, and from there it just became a large slippery slope. After Roland was done dressing himself he walked over to Dakota before speaking softly⚒...

"Don't worry, we always find a way for someone to be useful, even if we need to teach them ourselfs."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"But prophet says everyone i kill deserves it.... He says im making the world a better place." She said defiantly

[/QUOTE]
(could we possibleh interactz? >~>)

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♗Ayen smiled back down at Lilliana, resisting the urge to just hug her silly from her calling him daddy, instead there was just a happy look in his eyes before he bent over and picked her up. This was gonna be a busy week, he just knew it, but what will come afterwards will be even more hectic, but for now Ayen just carried Lilliana to the bathing room he had made behind the kitchen, the tub itself covered right now so Ayen placed Lilliana on her feet before walking over to the bath and uncovering it to reveal an already hot pool of water, steam escaping as Ayen turned back to face Lilliana♗...
"Alright, after this we get to your studies, okay?"

((Time skip after your post?))

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana just looked up at her father, with a calm look, that is, until he picked her up. She had never been picked up like that before, and it made her really happy for some reason, so she couldn't help but giggle as she was lifted into the air. She hugged onto Ayen's neck as he walked toward the bath. As she was set down she stared with wide and curious eyes at the hot water, not used to seeing anything like it before. Her eyes trailed upward as the steam escaped into the air, all the more interested in what a bath would be like. Now of course Lilliana had no idea how to actually take a bath, considering she had never taken one before, so she moved to start climbing in, clothes and all♧...

"Bath time~!"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi exhaled a breath as Kaori curled against him, happy she was now relaxing with him around, but he couldn't help but think back to the years he spent trying to make a new world, one in which Kaori was alive in, one that didn't have all this senseless war and death, but now it was seeming more in vain than ever, the one he wanted alive was right here in his arms unaware of all he did in want and need to see her again, but that is something to bring up at another time as he grew comfortable in their combined warmth. As Kaori spoke Masahi closed his eyes as well before moving his head, turning it before moving his lips to gently kiss Kaori's as she finished talking. It wasn't a deep one, rather it was just more than a peck, lasting a bit longer as well, then as he pulled out of it he spoke softly♝...
"So i guess i can atleast claim to be yours and maybe that you are mine?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori was growing comfortable wrapped in Masahi's embrace. Comfortable and warm enough to start putting her to sleep. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was slowed, though she wasn't quite fully asleep yet. She was just content to be laying here, honestly. No fighting, no pregnancy scares, nothing. Just her and him laying on her bed together, happy to be in each others company. So it was a slight surprise when she felt his lips on hers. Her eyes opened enough to see it happen, but the kiss was over before she could really join in all that much. Now that her eyes were open she was looking at him as he spoke. A tint of pink took to her cheeks as she listened to his words, her heart beating just a tad faster at him calling her his. That would mean that he was hers as well, which she was happy about. So Kaori closed her eyes again, snuggling into him as she responded in a sleepy tone☆...

"Yeah. I'm yours, and you're mine.."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"But prophet says everyone i kill deserves it.... He says im making the world a better place." She said defiantly

[/QUOTE]
(would send Neo but...never mind xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Of course we can ^-^

[/QUOTE]
(could we possibly continue Kyoko and river? ^~^ or did you forget who she was? xD )

Roman said:
Talia smiled and stepped inside behind Elora. She spoke softly, as they stood in the elevator, "Would I need to have a lot of stuff for actual skydiving? I know you'd need a parachute... That's pretty much it since I've never been skydiving and never planned on it." She said, slowly leaning side to side.
Elora Capistrano

Well of course a parachute was needed, without it anyone would fall to their death. There were a few other things that she would need, or anyone for that matter, before going skydiving. "You're correct about the parachute, but that's not it. There are three other things you'll need, along with the goggles and flight suit, which I already mentioned. You'll need a helmet, an altimeter and an AAD. The altimeter isn't necessary, but it's a good thing to have. It's supposed to measure your altitude while you're falling, so you know when to pull your parachute. It's not wise to pull it to early or to late." Elora said as she pushed the button for the first floor, the doors soon closing before the elevator started to rise. "And AAD, or Automatic activation device, is something that will activate your parachute at a certain altitude. It's usually needed for safety reasons, extra safety reasons." The elevator ride didn't take that long before the it stopped and the doors opened, revealing that they were indeed on the first floor where they had started. Elora didn't know if Talia wanted to know those terms and their meanings, but it was probably good to know in case she did decide to actually go skydiving. And yeah, she had to admit she exaggerated on saying their was a lot of stuff, when their really wasn't. That tended to happen, though not to often.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](How could i forget about the girl who doesnt seem to show any emotion twoards rivers love for her xD )

[/QUOTE]
(wanna keep doing Yuki and Shira or wanna do Emiko and Blake?)

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana just looked up at her father, with a calm look, that is, until he picked her up. She had never been picked up like that before, and it made her really happy for some reason, so she couldn't help but giggle as she was lifted into the air. She hugged onto Ayen's neck as he walked toward the bath. As she was set down she stared with wide and curious eyes at the hot water, not used to seeing anything like it before. Her eyes trailed upward as the steam escaped into the air, all the more interested in what a bath would be like. Now of course Lilliana had no idea how to actually take a bath, considering she had never taken one before, so she moved to start climbing in, clothes and all♧...

"Bath time~!"
...♗Ayen was gonna see Lilliana through the bath, but he didn't expect her to just jump in clothes and all, so luckily he had already rolled up his sleeves before rushing over to Lilliana and stopping her, not really wanting to pull wet clothes off his daughter. As Lilliana spoke Ayen rushed over and grabbed her, pulling her back for a moment while shaking his head, not knowing how she would handle what he would say in a moment♗...

"No no Lilliana, you bathe without any clothes on, no shirt or pants, no undies either."

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon glanced up at Achilles as he mentioned that he had gotten food for her sister. Despite feeling awful, and knowing he was probably thinking of her, it made her happy to know that he was thinking of Yumi like she always did. A hint of a smile found her bruised face before her gaze moved back down to the menu. Really she had lost her appetite, still feeling sick to her stomach and really gross after what had happened. She knew that he was taking her here to get her mind off it, and they were planning on going anyways, but she just wanted to go home. So she spoke quietly as her eyes scanned over the menu⊗...

"U-um, I'm not that hungry anymore. I'll just get something small."

@Jofune Tsurabisu
λAchilles nodded thoughtfully. He understood that she was not hungry, who would be after what she went through? "How about a piece of Baklava?" he asked her as he sipped his water. "Well, lets get our food and get you home to a hot bath." he asked as the waiter returned. He ordered the food for everyone, and her some Baklava. The waiter scurried off and Achilles moved his chair right next to hers, and just held her until the food came.λ

@Lumina

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "I guess I just got tired and fell asleep, I do that a lot...." she said and listened to the rest of what he was saying. She then shrugged "I haven't relly done anything, except for catching Misaki try to sneak back into the house." she said.
"Is that so?" Roman asked, raising his eyebrow. "Where is she now? And did she tell you where she went? The questions seem valid to me. Just saying."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well I was planning on meeting mama at a cafe near here." She said to het

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, well you can leave to visit your mother if you'd like to." She told Aya,

Roman said:
"Is that so?" Roman asked, raising his eyebrow. "Where is she now? And did she tell you where she went? The questions seem valid to me. Just saying."
Mal nodded "she's in her room, she said that she wanted to go to earth and so she did." She said. She then looked at Roman "i'm just surprised she escaped your mother..." she added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back