• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
Taylor walked over to the line and stood there, waiting for the line to move forward. There was only 2 people ahead of him and Seris anyways. "While we wait, we can decide on what we're getting."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No we know exactly who you are mylady." The woman said as she handed it back to her

[/QUOTE]
''oh. thats good then''

...⊹She said smiling before she gave it to Shira⊹...

Roman said:
Taylor walked over to the line and stood there, waiting for the line to move forward. There was only 2 people ahead of him and Seris anyways. "While we wait, we can decide on what we're getting."
''any recommendations?''

Ballerina said:
"Yeah, I guess I am doing pretty good..." They said, grinning, unsure how long this newfound freedom will last. "In my opinion you're not doing too bad yourself."
Alejandro waved his hand, "This place? I guess... My dad told me that this place was actually two separate houses."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''they should...but this is a night club after all, not Wing Stop. but il see''

''o-oh...and remember, Aina right?''

...✦She said winking to Celia to call her by that name. Zenya is wanted after all, she wouldnt want a criminal name on a signing sheet✦...

...❆Hot wings were her favorite though, Rini would still eat the sandwich but she was really craving the wings. If they didn't have any, she'd be disappointed❆...

"Well they should have hot wings, who doesn't like eating those?"

------

...❤︎Understanding what she was suppose to be called, Celia nodded and spoke. She didn't know if she needed to have a different name or not, so she wasn't going to put one. Though it would be wise to put a fake name. Celia turned back around before she headed inside the building❤︎...

"Right! "

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Have a nice day." The woman said as shora hugged yuki happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki hugged back happily and gave her the book⊹...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆Hot wings were her favorite though, Rini would still eat the sandwich but she was really craving the wings. If they didn't have any, she'd be disappointed❆...

"Well they should have hot wings, who doesn't like eating those?"

------

...❤︎Understanding what she was suppose to be called, Celia nodded and spoke. She didn't know if she needed to have a different name or not, so she wasn't going to put one. Though it would be wise to put a fake name. Celia turned back around before she headed inside the building❤︎...

"Right! "
''i guess...''

...✦Zenya just walked in with Celia✦...

Alternated said:
Mateus scratched his head "is that so but I think I really need to pay you back" he said, he was about to insist but he just do as Elaena said "okay then but if you're in trouble or something you can ask me".
Elaena shook her head a little " You already help me out, since you cooked for me and you have to deal with me....habits" she said averting her gaze from him, referring to her sleeping "I can't thank you enough for dealing with that, I can be quite bothersome in that respect...

------------

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah..''
Amara smiled lightly " I miss when she was a kid, she grew up so fast y'know?" she said softly before giggling a little "Doing kiddie stuff was fun~"

------------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Because prophet told me to!" She said happily to her as she spun around and giggled inoccently

[/QUOTE]
Kairassi looked at her with a confused expression ".....Prophet?...does prophet know killing is bad?" She asked.

------------

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland sat up and stretched as well when Dakota moved away from him, though he would have like to stay as they were a bit longer, he didn't want to have to explain to anyone why they were taking so long if someone came to the door. So for now Roland simply leaned over to peck Dakota's cheek before getting out of bed and getting his clothes to get dressed himself⚒...

"Well, i think my family will want to see if my skills have improved or not while i was gone today, and they're sure to find something for you to do as well."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded "Ah, right, though what if I'm completely useless?" She asked laughing lightly, though the thought had crossed her mind on different occasions "By your families standards of work I mean." She said as she finished dressing herself and began fixing at her hair to tie it up.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena shook her head a little " You already help me out, since you cooked for me and you have to deal with me....habits" she said averting her gaze from him, referring to her sleeping "I can't thank you enough for dealing with that, I can be quite bothersome in that respect...
------------

Amara smiled lightly " I miss when she was a kid, she grew up so fast y'know?" she said softly before giggling a little "Doing kiddie stuff was fun~"

------------

Kairassi looked at her with a confused expression ".....Prophet?...does prophet know killing is bad?" She asked.

------------

Dakota nodded "Ah, right, though what if I'm completely useless?" She asked laughing lightly, though the thought had crossed her mind on different occasions "By your families standards of work I mean." She said as she finished dressing herself and began fixing at her hair to tie it up.
''now shes matured. but i think shes acting like those...mistresses she watched from her TV shows huh?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''now shes matured. but i think shes acting like those...mistresses she watched from her TV shows huh?''
Amara blinked before furrowing her brows "Mistresses?" She tilted her head "What do you mean?"

Roman was on his way down the stairs, seeing Klef and Alejandro still talking to one another. It made him smile seeing his son with a friend, and he soon made his way to the garden area of the mansion. He sighed lightly, changing his form as he walked. He soon had a flashback to when he made a big mistake. One of his worst mistakes.

2e6c2779dd8f5b3a208a308530d14db1.gif

Roman immediately gripped his chest, holding his vest tightly, before letting go. "Damn memories... Always haunting me. I have no reason to think about that stuff anymore she's alive." He muttered. Roman then continued walking, thinking about a more recent memory with Mal. Speaking of Mal... Where was she?

@LunaCrosby

Roman said:
Roman was on his way down the stairs, seeing Klef and Alejandro still talking to one another. It made him smile seeing his son with a friend, and he soon made his way to the garden area of the mansion. He sighed lightly, changing his form as he walked. He soon had a flashback to when he made a big mistake. One of his worst mistakes.
2e6c2779dd8f5b3a208a308530d14db1.gif

Roman immediately gripped his chest, holding his vest tightly, before letting go. "Damn memories... Always haunting me. I have no reason to think about that stuff anymore she's alive." He muttered. Roman then continued walking, thinking about a more recent memory with Mal. Speaking of Mal... Where was she?

@LunaCrosby

Mal was laying on a blanket outside, though a book was laid on her face. She had fallen asleep while reading her book, having been almost too relaxed where she was.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''any recommendations?''
"I was just about to get a coffee or something. Why would you prefer having?" Taylor asked, seeing that he didn't know anything about what Seris would like not one bit at all.

Nonalaka said:
Amara blinked before furrowing her brows "Mistresses?" She tilted her head "What do you mean?"
''doesnt she have that sort of...mistress-y kind of act? or...something like noble or royal?''

Nonalaka said:
------------

------------

------------

"Prophet says killing is good though." She said to her as she gave a curious look

Ballerina said:
"Two houses? How big is this place anyways?"
Alejandro thought about Klef's question. To Alejandro, it felt as if he were thinking about the question forever when he finally answered, but in reality it was about 10 seconds, "I don't know...Big? How long was thinking about rhat?"

Nonalaka said:
((Ah alrighty :D Could you start off then? If its not a bother...))
(((( Ah, I'm sort of doing something and trying to get out some replies, can you do it? ))))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''doesnt she have that sort of...mistress-y kind of act? or...something like noble or royal?''

Amara thought about it "Well I guess" she giggled a little "She does act more mature than me and I'm her mother...." She said with a small nod.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Prophet says killing is good though." She said to her as she gave a curious look

[/QUOTE]
Kairassi looked displeased, not at mika, after all she was a child, children don't know right from wrong, she was displeased that someone would tell that to a child "No, it is not...would you like it would someone was to try do that to you?"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal was laying on a blanket outside, though a book was laid on her face. She had fallen asleep while reading her book, having been almost too relaxed where she was.
Roman continued walking, until he came across Mal... Sleeping with a book on her face. He smiled, chuckling a little under his breath, and made his way over to her. "That's a nice way to pass time." He said quietly, as he took a seat next to Mal and took the book off her face and let the sun wake her up.

Nonalaka said:
Amara thought about it "Well I guess" she giggled a little "She does act more mature than me and I'm her mother...." She said with a small nod.

Kairassi looked displeased, not at mika, after all she was a child, children don't know right from wrong, she was displeased that someone would tell that to a child "No, it is not...would you like it would someone was to try do that to you?"
''maybe we could tell her to loosen up...i think shes being a bit too hard on herself..with acting mature..''

...☫Natsuru said as he walked with Amara☫...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back