• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Its the way you showed worry for her when you called to her. And your story of how she was kidnaped.... Plus i saw the way you tw held each other as you walked in." She explained

[/QUOTE]
''a-ah...i see...well, now that you told me that i dont have to worry...thank you''

...⊹She said as she smiled at her before going to Shira⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...in my time, women were nothing but tools. used for pleasure mostly. coming as slaves, maids, or just errand runners. the men always seem to find a way to be taken advantage over and dominate them...though i was once a slave, i was used...differently. an assassin, to assassinate politicians, high military generals, the men that have the highest bids, corrupted nobles, soldiers...tch, i was actually enjoying myself killing all those weaklings...my master said to me, if i ever were to die somehow, if i die in any way, my last target is the royal family and the prime minister. and i did just that. even though i was a slave, i was over joyed killing my victims, it even over joyed me more to kill of my own free will......you might possibly see me come home with blood all over me...i love the scent of it an--''
...She soon stopped once she saw a mother shielding her child away from her and looking at Seris in fear. Seris soon blinked and smile at Taylor...

''i swear, that game really is intense! who wouldve known to have some kind of electronic helmet that stimulates your brain and transfers your entire being into a virtual reality!''

...♱She said before turning her eyes to the mother as the mother soon blinked and just giggled a bit♱...

''kids and their video games..''

''...il tell you more when we get home''

...♱She whispered to Taylor♱...
Taylor looked at the mother and smiled nervously, "Sorry bout that." He said, slowly turning his head to look at Seris. "Yeah... Sounds good. People wouldn't wanna hear things like this especially in a public place." He said, nodded.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-ah...i see...well, now that you told me that i dont have to worry...thank you''
...⊹She said as she smiled at her before going to Shira⊹...
"Just call if you nead me." The librarian called. Shira was sstanding there on one tippy toe at a book shelf as she had on arm stretched up ward like a child twoards a book. "D-damm belley." She said as she tried to gran the book

Roman said:
Alejandro gave Klef a confused look. He was guilty of being too dependent? Klef had his own place to live and wasn't even older than Alejandro yet. In fact they were the same age! Alejandro sighed, "Who are you dependent on Klef?" He asked.
"Heh... Was I guess? I've only been on my own for a month, before then I pretty much relied on my mentor for literally everything, and that's kinda one of the reasons why I travel so much." They explained in minor detail.

Roman said:
Taylor looked at the mother and smiled nervously, "Sorry bout that." He said, slowly turning his head to look at Seris. "Yeah... Sounds good. People wouldn't wanna hear things like this especially in a public place." He said, nodded.
''so, shall we grab something...?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Just call if you nead me." The librarian called. Shira was sstanding there on one tippy toe at a book shelf as she had on arm stretched up ward like a child twoards a book. "D-damm belley." She said as she tried to gran the book

[/QUOTE]
''jeez, i told you if you needed help, you couldve just called for me..''

...⊹Yuki said before she took the book Shira was reaching for and handed it to her and smiled at her⊹...

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''jeez, i told you if you needed help, you couldve just called for me..''
...⊹Yuki said before she took the book Shira was reaching for and handed it to her and smiled at her⊹...
Shira smiled and slowly took the book. "Yeah yeah i know." She said woth a smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira smiled and slowly took the book. "Yeah yeah i know." She said woth a smile

[/QUOTE]
''wanna check the book out now?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...its far. but not too far. besides, we could finish that walk we did before a bear attacked us''
...☫He said as he started to walk alongside Amara☫...
Amara grinned and nodded "Yeah!" She said happily as she walked "It's a shame we never got to take Arako somewhere like the amusement when she was a child... But I suppose she grew so fast, we never really got the chance to really..." She said softly.

Roman said:
(((( @Nonalaka if you're around do you wanna interact? :o ))))
((Ah sorry I was asleep, but we can still interact now if you want :D [or well, later if you aren't on now...]))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh mama is witj her girl friend!" She said happily to her

[/QUOTE]
Kairassi nodded "Ah, right...." She looked to the girl "Why do you kill people?" She asked trying to understand why a little girl would run around doing such a thing...

Nonalaka said:
Elaena looked at the money, blinking a few times "Oh, I said it was okay, you didn't have to pay me back or anything but thank you" she said smiling lightly at him.
Mateus scratched his head "is that so but I think I really need to pay you back" he said, he was about to insist but he just do as Elaena said "okay then but if you're in trouble or something you can ask me".

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi nodded "Ah, right...." She looked to the girl "Why do you kill people?" She asked trying to understand why a little girl would run around doing such a thing...
"Because prophet told me to!" She said happily to her as she spun around and giggled inoccently

Roman said:
Nai smiled and laughed happily, "Yay! I made a new friend! I believe you said your name was Harley... Right?"
...☬ Harley chuckled and nods before she stopped swinging ☬...

"Yea why?"

Nonalaka said:
Amara grinned and nodded "Yeah!" She said happily as she walked "It's a shame we never got to take Arako somewhere like the amusement when she was a child... But I suppose she grew so fast, we never really got the chance to really..." She said softly.
''yeah..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah!" She said happily as she leaned into yuki and hugged her

[/QUOTE]
''alright lets find the check out counter''

Nonalaka said:
"Hm?" Dakota looked at him before nodding "Yeah, I guess we should" she said moving to sit up, stretching a little bit as she did so her gaze moving to her bag where all her clothes were, moving herself to the edge of the bed she lifted her bag and proceeded to take out an outfit to put on along with hairbrush and a ribbon to tie her hair up.
...⚒Roland sat up and stretched as well when Dakota moved away from him, though he would have like to stay as they were a bit longer, he didn't want to have to explain to anyone why they were taking so long if someone came to the door. So for now Roland simply leaned over to peck Dakota's cheek before getting out of bed and getting his clothes to get dressed himself⚒...

"Well, i think my family will want to see if my skills have improved or not while i was gone today, and they're sure to find something for you to do as well."

...♅Akira sat in the school's courtyard, his trusty First Curse being held within his hand. His amber irises looked around at the ground below him. He slowly closed his eyes and entered his Inner World, only to be greeted by his manifested powers, Datenshi. Akira remained sat on the ground as Datenshi paced back and forth, as if in deep thought. He suddenly came to a stop and spoke as he turned to face Akira, an expression filled with sadness flooding his face as he took a seat infront of his friend. As Datenshi sat infront of Akira and talked, his voice matched his facial expression. The conversation between Akira and Datenshi began♅...

You were not always this man.

True.

Then the math says you do not need to remain this man. You can be other.

I am other.

You can be better.

This is better.

That matter, at best, is subjective.

Then what? Lesser.

Some would say.

But what would you say?

[
Silence]

All we’ve seen and now, here with me, you have no words.

I have words.

But...?

But you will not like them.

There is much I do not like.

More now than ever it would seem.

Heh.

I find no laughing matter in your path.

Only in the journey.

What brought you here was nobility.

And my prized gun.

That is no prize.

A curse then?

I would say.

And I would disagree.

You are no longer yourself.

I am myself. It’s who I was that’s gone.

Who you were held all the value.

To you.

To the Light.

The Light...

It is all.

It is nothing but a crutch.

One that has held you up.

Only just. And nothing more.

Nothing more? You were a hero.

And yet people still die. Corruption still exists. Light still fades. And Darkness still spreads.

As it will ever be, that doesn’t mean you give in to-

-To what? Hope.

This is not hope.

This is peace.

You have blood on your hands.

How’s that any different than prior?

Innocent blood.

Matter of perspective.

That’s the shadow talking.

And am I not?

The shadow? ”

Heh.

You dismiss, but it’s a very serious question. Is that what you think? Do you believe that you are the shadows? Is all of the death worth that cursed power? Do you think you'll be more than any other Sanctum by taking the Darkness as your power?

Am I not already more than the rest?

Looking at you here, now. The innocent blood, ash and bone on that gun mark you as so much less.

Maybe. And yet here you are.

Meaning?

You have been at my side every step of the way.

Where else would I be?

Yet you disagree so thoroughly with my change in perspective.

If only the change was simply one of perspective. Your “evolution” was no choice. This is not you having come to an understanding after careful considered thought. This is corruption!

The shadows?

The Darkness.

Maybe so.

There is no maybe here.

And you think you can save me?

I am the manifestation of your powers, it falls first to me to aid in your survival.

Ya know... You’ve made an honourable effort these passed few hours. Tried your best to correct my course. But I don’t know it needs correcting.

And if it does?

Could be too late.

'Could be' is a winding path.

Long way from where I was to where I’m going.

That is my hope. That there is still time.

For?

Corrective measures. The righting of our path. The cleansing of your Darkness and a return to the Light!”

..Consider this my last good deed. I am releasing you of the burden of my deeds, both done and yet to come. Do not converse with me, and do not bother me.

I will not abandon you to the Darkness, Imperius..

You will. Or I will carve your power from my body and leave the carcass of my first and last friend in the dirt of this dull, black world for no one to find.

Then I’ve failed you, completely.

Not me. Maybe the man I was.

He is truly dead.

I believe so.

Belief is not fact.

Semantics I no longer have the patience for.

[Silence]

When you speak of me using my telepathic powers, use my proper name. Tell them of the man that stands before you, not the ghost of the hero I once was.

You will always be Imperius to me.

If you cannot let that man go, you will forever taint his legacy. All the good I have ever done will be washed away in the fire of who I have become.

If you care, there is still some promise within you.

I will repeat myself. I care only to give hope to the frightened, huddled masses so that when I come upon them they will have more to lose. Their pain will be greater. Their screams more pure.

You...

Nothing dies like hope. I cherish it.

You’re a monster.

Finally, you see the truth.

Imperius is truly dead.

So I’ve said. Long live Dredgen Mot.

In the end, without me you will die alone..

Maybe so. But I gotta tell ya... I tend to like my odds.

Your tainted ‘power’ will not always save you.

Old friend... It already has.

...♅Akira left his inner world and shifted his amber irises from the ground to the school building before him, noting the various military satellites rotating on it's roof. He blinked multiple times as he followed the wires to the cut out hole that led to what appeared to be the forward operating base of the pursuit force. He remained silent, and watched silently as the men and women began putting on their deployment armour and gear. He sensed that there was multiple supers within the female dorm's building, yet he ignored them♅...

tumblr_n8kkd6OT1a1tdyfkro1_500.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Tobi Neafearn @Lumina @WeirdPrincess (In case you wanted to see it xP)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
(@Jofune Tsurabisu if your so bored then reply because I've been waiting on you since Wednesday)
(well I was trying to think of how to reply to your character bathing. I kind of thought it was a non-H ftb. unless it was meant to be something else.)

After the meal, once she was safely in the shower, he began to dress himself. Choosing some casual clothes he had purchased earlier, he began to dress. Memories of their passionate love play made his cheeks blush as he contemplated his life up to this point. He really liked her. But he sadly knew she was as the wind. But for the time being he would enjoy the journey with her and see where it takes him.

@Mayyflower

...♤Lumina could do nothing but watch the entire time, staring in horror and complete fear as she watched the kids dying around her. Tears weren't coming anymore, her eyes glued open in a state of shock. Her wings drooped on her back, touching the floor at this point, no energy left to hold them up. She had never witnessed anything like this in her entire life. And yet, there was this strange twinge of feeling deep inside her that she couldn't quite place. Not necessarily familiarity, or nostalgia, just one that she had never felt until she witnessed what was happening. She watched as this random male walked out, berating her captor. More new people. Even under normal circumstances Lumina would be uncomfortable with being around so many strangers. But all of this was too much. She felt overwhelmed, scared, afraid she was going to die, helpless, weak, pathetic... all these emotions were going through her head simultaneously, melding together into a conglomerate of feelings she was having a hard time processing. Before she knew it however a hand had grasped her arm, and the phoenix froze, unsure of what was happening. She was honestly expecting it to be one of her captors ready to drag her in the compound, but as she looked up at who it was her eyes widened to see the man with the gun. As he spoke she felt Thomas's mana disappear from her body, like chains releasing around her. She inhaled desperately, as if she was momentarily deprived of air as her own mana and energy started cycling back into her system. As the man held her Lumina felt utter horrible; physically from the mana wreaking havoc on her body and her control over her body, and mentally, being stuck in a situation she couldn't deal with and being unable to escape it or do anything about it. Weakly she looked up at the man with the staff, swearing that their eyes momentarily locked together before she disappeared and returned back in front of the hospital. The man spoke to her, though his words barely registered, and as he disappeared and left her on her own Lumina felt the strength in body failing her, and her slender frame fell crumpled to the ground. Her wings were splayed limply on her back along the ground, most definitely out in the open, but she felt too tired and too mentally drained to do anything about it. A small word escaped her mouth before her eyes closed and her mind faded to black♤...

"Kenji..."

@Tobi Neafearn @WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹She soon turned to see if the 'Silent Sister' was still there so she could ask where the check-out desk it⊹...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back