• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hahaha, Genderbend..?!''
...♱Seris soon began laughing uncontrollably soon squatting to laugh more holding her stomach as she laughed♱...
Taylor gritted his teeth, "Shut up... I don't know what happened exactly, but I learned from it. Made me change my views on women and you don't wanna know how I felt about them at first." He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Im sorry deary its very busy today." The same echoed and hushed womans voce came as the old woman stared at yuki with her eyeless sockets

[/QUOTE]
''s-so your the librarian...?''

...⊹Yuki asked since she never knew such a person with that kind of physical body was in the dimension she herself created⊹...

Roman said:
Taylor gritted his teeth, "Shut up... I don't know what happened exactly, but I learned from it. Made me change my views on women and you don't wanna know how I felt about them at first." He said.
''tell me when we get home~''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''s-so your the librarian...?''
...⊹Yuki asked since she never knew such a person with that kind of physical body was in the dimension she herself created⊹...
"Yes i am." She said to her politely

HimeragiSeiker said:
''tell me when we get home~''
"Nope." Taylor said, looking towards a window. "I'm not gonna talk about that. Those thoughts were long ago and are no more now." He told Seris.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''jeez...now i lost interest...''
"Good." Taylor mumbled. "If I ever want to talk about it, I guess I'll tell you." He said sighing lightly.

Roman said:
Talia waited quietly for Elora to finish her call to the instructor. Once she did, Talia listened to her talk about the gear that's needed, soon raising her finger to her chin, "Shoes. Goggles. Flight suit. Well that seems simple.. Okay I'm ready to head back up then." Talia said, walking towards the door.
Elora Capistrano

"It's not supposed be a lot of things, unless you're actually going skydiving." Elora stated as she walked over to the door after Talia. She didn't have to insert the same code as before, since there wasn't a number pad for her to put it in. The doors just automatically opened after they both had showed up and Elora stepped inside. "It'll be fun once you're trained and all that. Though not enough to try and do flips, I needed quite the amount of lessons just to be able to something like that."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Does my apperance mot fit your liking?" Sje asked

[/QUOTE]
''n-no, i dont really mind it...hey Shira, did you find a book you like?''

...⊹Yuki said as she looked at Shira⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
(found it)
''of course not...i burned down the club due to UN flooding it once...wanna eat something?''

...☫She said looking back at Rini and her eyes stopped glowing☫...

...✦Zenya soon came out of the car and looking at the place✦...
...❆Rini let out a sigh of relief and placed a hand over her heart. As long as nothing like that happened, she wouldn't be scared. She was also happy that Seria's eyes had stopped glowing, she looked pretty intimidating then❆...

"Y-Yeah! Maybe some hot wings and a BLT snadwhich, if they serve it."

------

...❤︎Locking the car once Zenya got out, Celia made her way towards the entrance of the building. A few UN members were outside the building, casually looked around the place. To keep up the act, she smiled at them before turning to Zenya as she spoke❤︎...

"Now lets get in and jump! If I remember correctly, there are wavers you have to sign before you're allowed on the trampolines."

Ballerina said:
" Yeah, for the most part." Klef understood to a certain extent, but wasn't exactly raied by wealthy parents either.
"Yeah, it's not a fun thing." Alejandro said, sighing quietly. "No one wants to be dependent... At least people who believe in themselves... And I believe in myself."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆Rini let out a sigh of relief and placed a hand over her heart. As long as nothing like that happened, she wouldn't be scared. She was also happy that Seria's eyes had stopped glowing, she looked pretty intimidating then❆...

"Y-Yeah! Maybe some hot wings and a BLT snadwhich, if they serve it."

------

...❤︎Locking the car once Zenya got out, Celia made her way towards the entrance of the building. A few UN members were outside the building, casually looked around the place. To keep up the act, she smiled at them before turning to Zenya as she spoke❤︎...

"Now lets get in and jump! If I remember correctly, there are wavers you have to sign before you're allowed on the trampolines."
''they should...but this is a night club after all, not Wing Stop. but il see''

''o-oh...and remember, Aina right?''

...✦She said winking to Celia to call her by that name. Zenya is wanted after all, she wouldnt want a criminal name on a signing sheet✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Maybe!" Shria called back from furthure down the isle

[/QUOTE]
''alright!''

...⊹Yuki said as she sighed in relief that she wasnt getting kidnapped again. The woman that just appeared behind her was suspicious. Also the fact her mouth was stitched shut and her eyes were gone, but she could still sort of see Yuki and speak. Yuki suspected some kind of prototype covered by skin while someone is watching and some kind of communications mic and speakers inside the stitched mouth. But now she was being paranoid. Something she cant handle well. She soon turned to the librarian and spoke⊹...

''c-could you please use...kind of a trusting appearance? i know i might be asking much, but just awhile ago, me and her were at Earth at the library where...she was kidnapped and nearly chipped. so im getting kind of paranoid so...could you please change form so i could feel a little more at ease...?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...*sigh*...''
"Yeah yeah." Taylor said, laughing a little. Tell me about your time... Maybe I'll consider telling you about what I felt about women when I was younger."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright!''
...⊹Yuki said as she sighed in relief that she wasnt getting kidnapped again. The woman that just appeared behind her was suspicious. Also the fact her mouth was stitched shut and her eyes were gone, but she could still sort of see Yuki and speak. Yuki suspected some kind of prototype covered by skin while someone is watching and some kind of communications mic and speakers inside the stitched mouth. But now she was being paranoid. Something she cant handle well. She soon turned to the librarian and spoke⊹...

''c-could you please use...kind of a trusting appearance? i know i might be asking much, but just awhile ago, me and her were at Earth at the library where...she was kidnapped and nearly chipped. so im getting kind of paranoid so...could you please change form so i could feel a little more at ease...?''
"Im sorry deary but this is how we silent sisters look." The echo said to her. "But do not worry sweet heart i wont steal your pretty lover over there." She said as she turned to the book shelf and started rearanging

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
"It's not supposed be a lot of things, unless you're actually going skydiving." Elora stated as she walked over to the door after Talia. She didn't have to insert the same code as before, since there wasn't a number pad for her to put it in. The doors just automatically opened after they both had showed up and Elora stepped inside. "It'll be fun once you're trained and all that. Though not enough to try and do flips, I needed quite the amount of lessons just to be able to something like that."

Talia smiled and stepped inside behind Elora. She spoke softly, as they stood in the elevator, "Would I need to have a lot of stuff for actual skydiving? I know you'd need a parachute... That's pretty much it since I've never been skydiving and never planned on it." She said, slowly leaning side to side.

Roman said:
"Yeah, it's not a fun thing." Alejandro said, sighing quietly. "No one wants to be dependent... At least people who believe in themselves... And I believe in myself."
" I agree, it would stink to be stuck dependent on one person, I guess I'm guilty of that too." They told him.

Roman said:
"Yeah yeah." Taylor said, laughing a little. Tell me about your time... Maybe I'll consider telling you about what I felt about women when I was younger."
''well...in my time, women were nothing but tools. used for pleasure mostly. coming as slaves, maids, or just errand runners. the men always seem to find a way to be taken advantage over and dominate them...though i was once a slave, i was used...differently. an assassin, to assassinate politicians, high military generals, the men that have the highest bids, corrupted nobles, soldiers...tch, i was actually enjoying myself killing all those weaklings...my master said to me, if i ever were to die somehow, if i die in any way, my last target is the royal family and the prime minister. and i did just that. even though i was a slave, i was over joyed killing my victims, it even over joyed me more to kill of my own free will......you might possibly see me come home with blood all over me...i love the scent of it an--''

...She soon stopped once she saw a mother shielding her child away from her and looking at Seris in fear. Seris soon blinked and smile at Taylor...

''i swear, that game really is intense! who wouldve known to have some kind of electronic helmet that stimulates your brain and transfers your entire being into a virtual reality!''

...♱She said before turning her eyes to the mother as the mother soon blinked and just giggled a bit♱...

''kids and their video games..''

''...il tell you more when we get home''

...♱She whispered to Taylor♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Im sorry deary but this is how we silent sisters look." The echo said to her. "But do not worry sweet heart i wont steal your pretty lover over there." She said as she turned to the book shelf and started rearanging

[/QUOTE]
''silent...sisters...? ive...never heard of your kind before......well, sorry about asking you then...an-- wait how did you know..we are lovers..?''

Ballerina said:
" I agree, it would stink to be stuck dependent on one person, I guess I'm guilty of that too." They told him.
Alejandro gave Klef a confused look. He was guilty of being too dependent? Klef had his own place to live and wasn't even older than Alejandro yet. In fact they were the same age! Alejandro sighed, "Who are you dependent on Klef?" He asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''silent...sisters...? ive...never heard of your kind before......well, sorry about asking you then...an-- wait how did you know..we are lovers..?''
"Its the way you showed worry for her when you called to her. And your story of how she was kidnaped.... Plus i saw the way you tw held each other as you walked in." She explained

Users who are viewing this thread

Back