• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no need to be a gentle man...''
...♱She said as she walked in♱...
"That's just who I am." Taylor said, walking in behind her. "I can't always be an asshole. I have to be nice sometimes... Besides, there's onsaying saying that will always stick: treat people how you wanted to be treated. I was told that so many times, I can never forget it now."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira smiled as she walked with her happily
"That AI said you would try to kill yourself." She said quoetly to her

[/QUOTE]
''oh and the library is...very...big...try not to get lost...''

''...if you died, i would..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh and the library is...very...big...try not to get lost...''

''...if you died, i would..''
"No promises." She said woth a playfull giggle." She said happily

------------

"You cant do that neru." Sje said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No promises." She said woth a playfull giggle." She said happily
------------

"You cant do that neru." Sje said to her

[/QUOTE]
''ahaha...thats why im following you''

''why? if your taken away from me...how am i supposed to continue...?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She jumped up and down excitedly as the weapons disaperred and she greabed the girls hand excitedly and pulled. "Come on!" She said excitedly
(Omg i wonder what would happen if ariel and mika met xD )

[/QUOTE]
((I don't think Ariel would know how to react to mika at all xD ))

Kairassi followed behind the girl, letting her pull her "So, uh, what's your name?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah. well, thats what Natsume told me''
Amara clapped her hands together "Good~~ I'm excited! Let's go!" She chimed happily

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsuru soon went to eh front door and waited for Amara☫...
Amara quickly grabbed her bag and fixed her hair a little before going to the front door and stepping outside "Are we walking there? Is it far?" She asked curiously as she looked back at Natsuru happily.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ahaha...thats why im following you''

''why? if your taken away from me...how am i supposed to continue...?''
Shira giggled a her. "I lnoe." Sje said happily

----------

Cova frowned a little before she reached behind her head and a small silver circle engraved with markings came out and she then handed it to her. "This is how.... Its a copy of me, all my memories, all my emotions" she said t her

Nonalaka said:
((I don't think Ariel would know how to react to mika at all xD ))
Kairassi followed behind the girl, letting her pull her "So, uh, what's your name?"
(Lol)

------

"My names mika!" She said happily as she pulled the lady to a park yhen tirned to her and looked her straight in the eye with her insane like and evil eyes as she smiled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Lol)
------

"My names mika!" She said happily as she pulled the lady to a park yhen tirned to her and looked her straight in the eye with her insane like and evil eyes as she smiled

[/QUOTE]
Kairassi blinked looking back at her for a bit "So, mika..why are you out here alone, where are your parents?" She asked, tilting her head a little.

Nonalaka said:
Amara quickly grabbed her bag and fixed her hair a little before going to the front door and stepping outside "Are we walking there? Is it far?" She asked curiously as she looked back at Natsuru happily.
''well...its far. but not too far. besides, we could finish that walk we did before a bear attacked us''

...☫He said as he started to walk alongside Amara☫...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira giggled a her. "I lnoe." Sje said happily
----------

Cova frowned a little before she reached behind her head and a small silver circle engraved with markings came out and she then handed it to her. "This is how.... Its a copy of me, all my memories, all my emotions" she said t her

[/QUOTE]
''alright, shall we head in?''

''...a...copy of you..?''

Derek was at home. He was wondering what trouble he could brew today. He hoisted his bag over his shoulder and took a calm walk. Of course he skipped school today. That was normal for Derek. He was sure he'd go the next day though. Possibly.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆Wait what? She burned the club down before? Rini didn't know whether to be scared by that fact or intrigued and right about now, fear was seeming to rule her mind. She didn't think Seria would hurt her, but the way she looked now was pretty terrifying her eyes. Slowly, she inched away until there was about two feet between both Rini and her❆...
"Y-You won't do that now.. right?"

-------

...❤︎Celia hummed lightly to herself before she pulled up to the trampoline place, Sky High as it was called. She knew had had something to do with sky or at least had the word in it. Not having the best memory she did come in handy didn't it? Celia parked the car and killed the engine, soon unlocking the doors before pulling the keys out of the ignition❤︎...

"We here!"
(found it)

''of course not...i burned down the club due to UN flooding it once...wanna eat something?''

...☫She said looking back at Rini and her eyes stopped glowing☫...

...✦Zenya soon came out of the car and looking at the place✦...

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi blinked looking back at her for a bit "So, mika..why are you out here alone, where are your parents?" She asked, tilting her head a little.
"Oh mama is witj her girl friend!" She said happily to her

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright, shall we head in?''

''...a...copy of you..?''
"Yeah." She said spftly

--------

"Yes..... So i will never leave you..... Just plug me into another body and i am back." Sje sakd spftly

Roman said:
Alejandro looked at Klef, "I see. But if you were to settle down..." He said, saying his question in the form of a statement. He then sat up and put Mochi on his lap, "I'll just get a good paying job.. Or ask my dad to help me. That's if he decides not to buy me my first car." He joked.
" I'd like to live there..." They said, finishing the statement. " If your dad doesn't pay for it what kind of job would you want?" They asked, laughing,

Ballerina said:
" I'd like to live there..." They said, finishing the statement. " If your dad doesn't pay for it what kind of job would you want?" They asked, laughing,
Alejandro chuckled, "Well there goes the answer for that question." He said, slowly standing up. He tthought about a job he could do, a small one at that. He ultimately didn't come up with nothing, but he did have a plan, "I'll just start at the bottom of the food chain and work my way up. You know, starting small..."

Roman said:
Alejandro chuckled, "Well there goes the answer for that question." He said, slowly standing up. He tthought about a job he could do, a small one at that. He ultimately didn't come up with nothing, but he did have a plan, "I'll just start at the bottom of the food chain and work my way up. You know, starting small..."
Klef stood back up, scooping the bunny and putting it back into their pocket. " I think that's the way to go, I used to do all sorts of odd jobs for pocket money, but what's your dream job?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah." She said spftly
--------

"Yes..... So i will never leave you..... Just plug me into another body and i am back." Sje sakd spftly

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki soon went in with Shira⊹...

''i...i see...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki soon went in with Shira⊹...

''i...i see...''
Shira looked around in amazment at how big it was on the inside. "It mist have every book ever!" She said

---------

Cova smiled and gently kissed neru's cheek

Ballerina said:
Klef stood back up, scooping the bunny and putting it back into their pocket. " I think that's the way to go, I used to do all sorts of odd jobs for pocket money, but what's your dream job?"
Alejandro shrugged, "I'm not sure yet. I never really thought about until now... But I would like to be an entrepreneur I guess. I feel I could make a successful businessman one day."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back