• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah''

''oh really...you cant? then my chip should go inside you then for safety''
"Ok." She sakd happily to her

-----------

"I will allow tou to store your chip inside me but you are not allowed to acces ant statems unless i say so." She said to it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok." She sakd happily to her
-----------

"I will allow tou to store your chip inside me but you are not allowed to acces ant statems unless i say so." She said to it

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki soon opened the door for Shira so she could get in⊹...

''then we'll have to do surgery. my chip right now is inside Neruka's arm. specifically her left''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki soon opened the door for Shira so she could get in⊹...

''then we'll have to do surgery. my chip right now is inside Neruka's arm. specifically her left''
Shira smiled when she got in and spoke. "Thanks baby." She said sodtly

--------

"It woll be easy to remove it." Cova said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira smiled when she got in and spoke. "Thanks baby." She said sodtly
--------

"It woll be easy to remove it." Cova said to him

[/QUOTE]
''your welcome~''

...⊹She said as she went to the driver seat and started it and began driving⊹...

''alright''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''your welcome~''
...⊹She said as she went to the driver seat and started it and began driving⊹...

''alright''
Shira smiled as she relaxed in the seat

------

They soon got back to there house and she layed her on the bed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira smiled as she relaxed in the seat
------

They soon got back to there house and she layed her on the bed

[/QUOTE]
''comfy seat huh? i installed special seats into the car''

''im gonna rest...jumping from body to body is tiring...''

...✦It said as he disappeared✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''comfy seat huh? i installed special seats into the car''

''im gonna rest...jumping from body to body is tiring...''

...✦It said as he disappeared✦...
"I feel like i could sleep in this and be comfy." She said with a small giggle

----------

"Alright." She said as she removed nerus shirt to get the chip out then started to operate

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I feel like i could sleep in this and be comfy." She said with a small giggle
----------

"Alright." She said as she removed nerus shirt to get the chip out then started to operate

[/QUOTE]
''good''

...✦Neruka hasnt been numbed yet so she could still feel pain✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''good''

...✦Neruka hasnt been numbed yet so she could still feel pain✦...
She giggled as she relaxed in the seat

------------

The way cova did the surgurey it didnt hurt as much as it should have

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled as she relaxed in the seat
------------

The way cova did the surgurey it didnt hurt as much as it should have

[/QUOTE]
''Eleysia's beautiful..isnt it?''

''o-ow..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Eleysia's beautiful..isnt it?''

''o-ow..''
"Yeah its very beautiful." Sne said softly

---------

"Shhhh its ok love." Cova said as she removed the chip then used a lazer to seal the wound back up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah its very beautiful." Sne said softly
---------

"Shhhh its ok love." Cova said as she removed the chip then used a lazer to seal the wound back up

[/QUOTE]
''maybe we could name our baby Eleysia...if a female..''

''n-ngh..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''maybe we could name our baby Eleysia...if a female..''

''n-ngh..''
"Yeah that sounds nice.... But whay if its a boy?" Sje asked

--------

"Shhhh." Cova said again as she finished and slid the chip into a smal compartment inside of her then slowly picked neru up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah that sounds nice.... But whay if its a boy?" Sje asked
--------

"Shhhh." Cova said again as she finished and slid the chip into a smal compartment inside of her then slowly picked neru up

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm...Edan? Valak...?''

...✦Neruka soon fell asleep again✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...Edan? Valak...?''
...✦Neruka soon fell asleep again✦...
"Carter?" She asked her

------------

Cova carried her to the room and gently layed her down on the bed then went to the window and cloes the blind and looked through them

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsuru nodded before he got up and waited for Amara smiling her☫...
Amara hopped up onto her feet and made her way over to him "Are the amusement parks here as fun as the ones on earth?~" she asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Pick me nona pick me!!!)

[/QUOTE]
((I choose you! xD okay I have...Yuna, Ariel, Kairassi, Euloria and Elliot take your pick~))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Hmmmm crap i dont care which one you use xD i have mitsu. Mika, thana

[/QUOTE]
((Okay Uhm, I'll probably use Kairassi, I don't mind who you use either :'D can you start though?))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Yeah ill start and can i use mika?)

[/QUOTE]
((Sure sure :D ))

Nonalaka said:
((Sure sure :D ))
https://www.rpnation.com/attachments/f_18773581-jpeg.195666/

Heres qhat he looks like at the moment ok xD )

People came screaming from a cafe as a man was launched through the window and slamed into the wall on the other side od the street before an arrow landed smack in his heart and exploded as a childish inoccent yet completely insane laugh came from the cafe along with three more screams and two shots as a little girl with eyes of pure evil walked out in a red dress that was shredded at the bottom. She held a massive blood red sword in one hand (the one in the pic) and a pistol in the other as she skipped out of the cafe

Daniel reaving] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/attachments/f_18773581-jpeg.195666/ said:
https://www.rpnation.com/attachments/f_18773581-jpeg.195666/[/URL]
Heres qhat he looks like at the moment ok xD )

People came screaming from a cafe as a man was launched through the window and slamed into the wall on the other side od the street before an arrow landed smack in his heart and exploded as a childish inoccent yet completely insane laugh came from the cafe along with three more screams and two shots as a little girl with eyes of pure evil walked out in a red dress that was shredded at the bottom. She held a massive blood red sword in one hand (the one in the pic) and a pistol in the other as she skipped out of the cafe
Kairassi had left her dorm deciding to go to the cafe she normally went to, grabbing her coat, she put it on and continued on her walk, though...the closer she got she could hear.....screaming? She blinked a few times, processing the situation before following the noises her eyes widening at the scene, "W-What the-"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back