• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Seria looked around a bit as her face change into a pissed expression as her form changed. She spoke before all the guns were put away and the men backed away after the boss told them to back away?...
''remember who burn your last club to the ground..''

''right''
@WeirdPrincess

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Seria looked around a bit as her face change into a pissed expression as her form changed. She spoke before all the guns were put away and the men backed away after the boss told them to back away?...
''remember who burn your last club to the ground..''

''right''
...?Wait what? She burned the club down before? Rini didn't know whether to be scared by that fact or intrigued and right about now, fear was seeming to rule her mind. She didn't think Seria would hurt her, but the way she looked now was pretty terrifying her eyes. Slowly, she inched away until there was about two feet between both Rini and her?...

"Y-You won't do that now.. right?"

-------

...??Celia hummed lightly to herself before she pulled up to the trampoline place, Sky High as it was called. She knew had had something to do with sky or at least had the word in it. Not having the best memory she did come in handy didn't it? Celia parked the car and killed the engine, soon unlocking the doors before pulling the keys out of the ignition??...

"We here!"

@Lumina[/URL]
...♅Akira watched as a male stepped out wielding a staff. He couldn't help but release a small sigh at the sight before him, shortly before talking♅...

Just what do you hope to accomplish with a stick?

...♅Akira couldn't help but aim his gun at the new male who had appeared before him, as if envisioning the male's death. He sighed and lowered his gun, shortly before he stood up and walked over towards Lumina. He spoke as he did so♅...

This is ridiculous, I'm stripping the woman of your influences and returning her to her rightful place.

...♅Akira gripped Lumina's arm and activated a cleansing technique that would wipe out the mana that was currently surging through her system. He spoke to Thomas and his master♅...

Think of this as a one time offer. I'll spare your life, however, if you annoy me again, I won't hesitate to kill you.

...♅Akira and Lumina suddenly vanished from within the helicopter, soon appearing just outside of the hospital that she had been taken from. He spoke as he turned around and vanished♅...

This time, try not to get caught.

---------------

@Lumina

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha...alright. we should go to an amusement park. like the one where i was granted my God powers back. or, at least my real identity''
Amara quickly nodded "Yes!~" she answered with a smile "Let's go!~~" she said happily.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland yawned before cuddling a bit closer to Dakota while she spoke, obviously okay with staying there a few minutes more as well as he traced a finger around in circles on Dakota's lower back enjoying their closeness and the skin to skin contact. After what must of been ten minutes Roland smelt the faintest scent of eggs and knew everyone else would start getting up now so he spoke upon that thought⚒...

"Well, i guess we should get up now..."

[/QUOTE]
"Hm?" Dakota looked at him before nodding "Yeah, I guess we should" she said moving to sit up, stretching a little bit as she did so her gaze moving to her bag where all her clothes were, moving herself to the edge of the bed she lifted her bag and proceeded to take out an outfit to put on along with hairbrush and a ribbon to tie her hair up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
((Thankies :D !))
tumblr_m4nynhpIo01r922azo1_500.gif

Camilla smiled brightly at him nodding enthusiastically. "Right!~" she answered before going to the kitchen to see what ingredients she had, mumbling to herself quietly as she looked through them. Deciding that she could make pasta, she began fumbling through the cupboards taking out what she needed to make the dish...
@Mashiro Shiina[/URL]
Kaname chuckled, happy to see Camilla's smile once again. Of course, he decided to post himself up against the wall beside the door, just for the heck of it. Though, his position did give him a decent angle of which he could watch Camilla work in the kitchen from. While gazing at Camilla, Kaname could hear footsteps easing their way closer to the door. Raising his brow, Kaname turned his form to peer through a crack in the door.

Layla's gaze scanned the walls at her sides, before abruptly staring straight ahead due to the sudden creaking sound of an opening door. It took a split second, for Layla to realize who the peering eye analyzing her belonged to. The same blue eyes that looked at her when she held him in her arms for the first time. Sighing in relief, Layla flashed a smile while bringing herself to a stop just a few feet away from the door. "I'm glad I found you"

Nonalaka said:
Elaena entered her dorm leaving the things she had gotten for Naji on a table "This is your new home~" she said happily as she kneeled down and opened the box Naji was in. "Isn't he so cute?" She said with a smile as Naji stepped out of the box, looking at Elaena happily then glancing at Mateus, somewhat displeased.
giphy.gif

@Alternated
Mateus puts down his pet supplies and opens the cage where his bunny Piper was in the bunny hops outside the cage, "yeah having two cute creatures is great" he said as he looked at Elaena "is there something wrong?" he asked then he remembered he needed to pay Elaena "anyway I'm gonna grab my wallet" he said then he walked to the sofa and searched for his wallet, he found his wallet and hands the money to Elaena to pay.

Ballerina said:
" Yeah, I guess when get older I might want live in the city too. From all that I've heard, it really seems like a cool place." Klef told him. " Penthouse? So that's what my mentor is always rambling about. He would've done anything to get more space to live in, but traveling is already very expensive, especially in big cities, so we used to stay in motels and hostels very often. " They said.
Alejandro chuckled and nodded, "It wouldn't be a mistake getting one. They're pretty cool and neat. If you guys didn't move around as much as you say you did, I'm pretty sure he'd buy one." He said, laying on his back, beside Mochi. "But yeah, that's my plan. I'm gonna get my own probably one day. I'll just need to raise the money."

Roman said:
Alejandro chuckled and nodded, "It wouldn't be a mistake getting one. They're pretty cool and neat. If you guys didn't move around as much as you say you did, I'm pretty sure he'd buy one." He said, laying on his back, beside Mochi. "But yeah, that's my plan. I'm gonna get my own probably one day. I'll just need to raise the money."
" Traveling was pretty much inevitable, it's not like we had the means to buy a penthouse anyways. I just want to stay in the same place for awhile when I'm older, but even then I still might have to travel." They told him. " If you want money, just sell yourself out, seemed to work with my mentor." Klef told him, snickering.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki soon kissed Shira's cheek back before smiling at her more⊹...

''yknow, your not immortal. im not immortal as well...''
Shira smiled and walked with yuki happily as she sighed a little

----------

"I dont care what you have to say," she said coldly as she walked

Roman said:
Nai smiled happily, "Now I can trust you. I didn't at first, because you could have been bad! But, since you're good... Maybe we could be friends? New friends are always nice right?"
...☬ Harley nodded and smiled a little ☬...

"Yea we can be friends... And yea it's always good to have friends "

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname chuckled, happy to see Camilla's smile once again. Of course, he decided to post himself up against the wall beside the door, just for the heck of it. Though, his position did give him a decent angle of which he could watch Camilla work in the kitchen from. While gazing at Camilla, Kaname could hear footsteps easing their way closer to the door. Raising his brow, Kaname turned his form to peer through a crack in the door.

Layla's gaze scanned the walls at her sides, before abruptly staring straight ahead due to the sudden creaking sound of an opening door. It took a split second, for Layla to realize who the peering eye analyzing her belonged to. The same blue eyes that looked at her when she held him in her arms for the first time. Sighing in relief, Layla flashed a smile while bringing herself to a stop just a few feet away from the door. "I'm glad I found you"

[/QUOTE]
Camilla was busy preparing the food, lost in her own little world as she concentrated on cooking so she didn't notice Kaname go to the door, nor did she even hear him open it really but it was a familiar voice that caught her attention, leaving down whatever utencil she was holding, she left the kitchen and looked towards the door with a curious expression.

Alternated said:
Mateus puts down his pet supplies and opens the cage where his bunny Piper was in the bunny hops outside the cage, "yeah having two cute creatures is great" he said as he looked at Elaena "is there something wrong?" he asked then he remembered he needed to pay Elaena "anyway I'm gonna grab my wallet" he said then he walked to the sofa and searched for his wallet, he found his wallet and hands the money to Elaena to pay.
Elaena looked at the money, blinking a few times "Oh, I said it was okay, you didn't have to pay me back or anything but thank you" she said smiling lightly at him.

Nonalaka said:
Amara quickly nodded "Yes!~" she answered with a smile "Let's go!~~" she said happily.
"Hm?" Dakota looked at him before nodding "Yeah, I guess we should" she said moving to sit up, stretching a little bit as she did so her gaze moving to her bag where all her clothes were, moving herself to the edge of the bed she lifted her bag and proceeded to take out an outfit to put on along with hairbrush and a ribbon to tie her hair up.
...☫Natsuru nodded before he got up and waited for Amara smiling her☫...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira smiled and walked with yuki happily as she sighed a little
----------

"I dont care what you have to say," she said coldly as she walked

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki just smiled and walked with Shira⊹...

"tch...dont beg me to give you directions when Neruka gets kidnapped if ever again..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki just smiled and walked with Shira⊹...

"tch...dont beg me to give you directions when Neruka gets kidnapped if ever again..''
Shira walked with her happily

--------

"Im happy you helped. But i do not like you entering my body..... And as long as neru lives.... I dont care if i die."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira walked with her happily
--------

"Im happy you helped. But i do not like you entering my body..... And as long as neru lives.... I dont care if i die."

[/QUOTE]
''you think we should just taken a car?''

''but if you die, how can Neruka live? thats why you should care about living you idiot..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you think we should just taken a car?''

''but if you die, how can Neruka live? thats why you should care about living you idiot..''
"Yeah." She said to her with a giggle

-----------

Cova stopped dead in her tracks and just stood there as she pulled neru closer to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah." She said to her with a giggle
-----------

Cova stopped dead in her tracks and just stood there as she pulled neru closer to her

[/QUOTE]
''alright. we'll take my car''

...⊹She said before leading Shira to the car⊹...

''it would suck to know that the first one she loved is gonna die. also keep in mind shes mentally weak, so its likely she'd kill herself..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright. we'll take my car''
...⊹She said before leading Shira to the car⊹...

''it would suck to know that the first one she loved is gonna die. also keep in mind shes mentally weak, so its likely she'd kill herself..''
"What kind of car is it?" She adked het

-------------

"She wont...... My love for her will stop her from taking herself away from me." She said quietly as she held neru tighter

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What kind of car is it?" She adked het
-------------

"She wont...... My love for her will stop her from taking herself away from me." She said quietly as she held neru tighter

[/QUOTE]
''just a stick shift car. Nissan Maxima''

''but love alone wont save you from bullets or worst...an E.M.P. shock. if you dont know what an E.M.P. is, its an electro magnetic pulse. disables any electronic devices. including you and me. if that were ever to happen near us, possibly the end of us''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''just a stick shift car. Nissan Maxima''

''but love alone wont save you from bullets or worst...an E.M.P. shock. if you dont know what an E.M.P. is, its an electro magnetic pulse. disables any electronic devices. including you and me. if that were ever to happen near us, possibly the end of us''
"Will it be easy for me to get in and out?" She adked

------------

"I canot be affected by an E.M.P and of course i know what it is." Sne said to it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Will it be easy for me to get in and out?" She adked
------------

"I canot be affected by an E.M.P and of course i know what it is." Sne said to it

[/QUOTE]
''yeah''

''oh really...you cant? then my chip should go inside you then for safety''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back