• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[/URL]

3wbpiZBAGDI_ifBwgfLTMH59YZmOcVTM9sQrDFuwEs6K-_TNMdB13RYC38lq7a2u1n_WMEX2GjyqBaNjsXLdALuyJ7yNbfsSyN3v114aJoDGiWgKqU6Onc0Z_zjFFBnq

...?It kept going?...

''you cannot resist...for i am stronger than any program...even you...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Yuki immediately opened a space crack because Ferdinand told her to do so and started to attack Military personnel, killing them instantly using chaos?...
''dont ever touch my wife!!! now you shall feel the anger of the Chaos Intoner!!''

...?It kept going?...

''you cannot resist...for i am stronger than any program...even you...''
A man held a little injector to her neck. "Stop!" He yelled as he let her see it

------------

Her body still rejected him and she growled. "Get out of me." She said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]A man held a little injector to her neck. "Stop!" He yelled as he let her see it
------------

Her body still rejected him and she growled. "Get out of me." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki looked at the injector as it was soon whipped away from Shira's neck and it shattered as she soon held the man by the neck using chaos to paralyze him as he was the last one in the area⊹...

''stop? i cant stop...after what your trying to do to my wife? how can i possibly want to stop? id literally want to kill anyone who dares try to hurt her...and i would kill you by ripped you apart...''

''your making noise...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki looked at the injector as it was soon whipped away from Shira's neck and it shattered as she soon held the man by the neck using chaos to paralyze him as he was the last one in the area⊹...
''stop? i cant stop...after what your trying to do to my wife? how can i possibly want to stop? id literally want to kill anyone who dares try to hurt her...and i would kill you by ripped you apart...''

''your making noise...''
He stared at her in fear as he was paralyzed

------------

"Then get out." She growled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He stared at her in fear as he was paralyzed
------------

"Then get out." She growled

[/QUOTE]
''....ripped you apart...huh, guess my english is a bit off...but...*sigh* guess i ran out of steam...so, after an hour, you will be able to move...dont speak of this..or i will find you....and i will kill you the most brutal way possible...Clear?! good...off you go..''

...✦She said as she dropped the man and picked up Shira. Opened a space crack and walked through it being at home. The crack soon closed once Yuki and Shira made it in. Yuki soon rested Shira on the bed and Ferdinand scanned for anything harmful on Shira as Yuki started to change back to her original form✦...

...✦A man soon appeared in front of them✦...

''oh for fuck's sake...''

...✦It said before he jumped to the man's head and gained control easily✦...

''ew...feels weird...i swear this guy hasnt washed in decades...''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland was laying there rather satisfied and his face reflected it as he smiled at Dakota, not really paying attention to the time at all as he enjoyed the feeling of her against him. As Dakota huffed Roland simply raised an eyebrow before tilting his head as she spoke... Oh yeah, it was morning, wasn't it? Well, in that chase they'd also need to get dressed as well before leaving the room. So for the moment Roland simply nodded before speaking softly⚒...

"Yeah, we will, but hey, at least we're awake now, so there's that."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded a little at his words before going back to resting her head on his chest "Yeah, there's that" she said before laughing a little, she hoped they could stay like that for another little while, she supposed a few more minutes couldn't hurt so she shut her eyes and enjoyed how relaxing this was for now.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsuru soon spoke before he poked her nose lightly☫...
''how are you?''
Amara giggled lightly when her nose was poked "I'm alright, just...bored I guess" she said softly

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha...good''
Amara blinked a few times "Good that I'm bored?" She asked tilting her head "I'm confused" she said with a small laugh before moving herself closer to him "What about you?, how are you?" She asked looking to him.

Nonalaka said:
Amara blinked a few times "Good that I'm bored?" She asked tilting her head "I'm confused" she said with a small laugh before moving herself closer to him "What about you?, how are you?" She asked looking to him.
''oh sorry...i kinda spaced out there..haha......and..im bored as well'' (i kinda rushed the post xD )

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh sorry...i kinda spaced out there..haha......and..im bored as well'' (i kinda rushed the post xD )
((Oh, I kinda figured :'D))

Amara giggled and rolled her eyes a little "Well then~ If you're bored, and I'm bored, can we go do something fun? Please?~~" she asked almost childishly as she grinned "We haven't really done anything fun together In a long time"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded a little at his words before going back to resting her head on his chest "Yeah, there's that" she said before laughing a little, she hoped they could stay like that for another little while, she supposed a few more minutes couldn't hurt so she shut her eyes and enjoyed how relaxing this was for now.
...⚒Roland yawned before cuddling a bit closer to Dakota while she spoke, obviously okay with staying there a few minutes more as well as he traced a finger around in circles on Dakota's lower back enjoying their closeness and the skin to skin contact. After what must of been ten minutes Roland smelt the faintest scent of eggs and knew everyone else would start getting up now so he spoke upon that thought⚒...

"Well, i guess we should get up now..."

Nonalaka said:
((Oh, I kinda figured :'D))
Amara giggled and rolled her eyes a little "Well then~ If you're bored, and I'm bored, can we go do something fun? Please?~~" she asked almost childishly as she grinned "We haven't really done anything fun together In a long time"
''haha...alright. we should go to an amusement park. like the one where i was granted my God powers back. or, at least my real identity''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''....ripped you apart...huh, guess my english is a bit off...but...*sigh* guess i ran out of steam...so, after an hour, you will be able to move...dont speak of this..or i will find you....and i will kill you the most brutal way possible...Clear?! good...off you go..''
...✦She said as she dropped the man and picked up Shira. Opened a space crack and walked through it being at home. The crack soon closed once Yuki and Shira made it in. Yuki soon rested Shira on the bed and Ferdinand scanned for anything harmful on Shira as Yuki started to change back to her original form✦...

...✦A man soon appeared in front of them✦...

''oh for fuck's sake...''

...✦It said before he jumped to the man's head and gained control easily✦...

''ew...feels weird...i swear this guy hasnt washed in decades...''
"I'm fine yuki. Thank you." She said gladly as she redhead for yuki

----------

"Good." Cova said as she regained control and crosse her arms before she silently continued on

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm fine yuki. Thank you." She said gladly as she redhead for yuki
----------

"Good." Cova said as she regained control and crosse her arms before she silently continued on

[/QUOTE]
...?Yuki soon sat next to Shira on the edge of the bed as Ferdinand went away. Yuki soon held Shira's hand tightly?...

''i-i was scared...''

''just keep that cloaking handy...''

...?He said as they neared the door and Neruka and the employer was there?...

''N-No...it wasnt...''

''...should i kill you?''

...?The employer said before he kicked Neruka and walked over to her?...

''Oh, sorry, i just feel like kicking you, does it hurt? I think it does since your just an immature mercenary who cant handle pain very well, and your mentality is weak..do you even know that robots arent human and their just pieces of scrap?''

c2d29c4c3fcfd958669cfa859a1e5800.gif

''she's not scrap...''

...?Neruka said quietly on the ground?...

...?He soon started squatted near her and grabbed her head and started hitting it on the ground. He started speaking again before standing up to kick her once more?...

''This is the worst of all, didn't your parents or teachers taught you well? Never learned it before? You did, huh!''

98b7adb51bd4d774e4a4e7d1e70d260d.gif

...?The employer began talking again as he walked over to Neruka and picked her up by the collar of her small hood?...

''Hum, so not interesting. You should act more like a girl. I was expecting reactions like crying like a girl, too bad. I have no use for you, this is it...''

d656720db218cb80b1294d8894cf09c7.gif

...?He said before pulling out a revolver and put it to Neruka's stomach. He began pulling the trigger but no bullets came out. He pulled it 5 times but no bullets, seemed like 1 bullet is in it. He was expecting some kind of reaction on Neruka's face. Before he was going to pull the trigger to actually shoot her, he paused?...

''So you think your so tough huh...? Well, ill get a face from you...eventually...if you live from this shot, maybe il start to fiddle with your wound so you will make a face...and il get to enjoy it..''

''Cova, quick! kill him, before Neruka takes a bullet!''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Yuki soon sat next to Shira on the edge of the bed as Ferdinand went away. Yuki soon held Shira's hand tightly?...
''i-i was scared...''

''just keep that cloaking handy...''

...?He said as they neared the door and Neruka and the employer was there?...

''N-No...it wasnt...''

''...should i kill you?''

...?The employer said before he kicked Neruka and walked over to her?...

''Oh, sorry, i just feel like kicking you, does it hurt? I think it does since your just an immature mercenary who cant handle pain very well, and your mentality is weak..do you even know that robots arent human and their just pieces of scrap?''

c2d29c4c3fcfd958669cfa859a1e5800.gif

''she's not scrap...''

...?Neruka said quietly on the ground?...

...?He soon started squatted near her and grabbed her head and started hitting it on the ground. He started speaking again before standing up to kick her once more?...

''This is the worst of all, didn't your parents or teachers taught you well? Never learned it before? You did, huh!''

98b7adb51bd4d774e4a4e7d1e70d260d.gif

...?The employer began talking again as he walked over to Neruka and picked her up by the collar of her small hood?...

''Hum, so not interesting. You should act more like a girl. I was expecting reactions like crying like a girl, too bad. I have no use for you, this is it...''

d656720db218cb80b1294d8894cf09c7.gif

...?He said before pulling out a revolver and put it to Neruka's stomach. He began pulling the trigger but no bullets came out. He pulled it 5 times but no bullets, seemed like 1 bullet is in it. He was expecting some kind of reaction on Neruka's face. Before he was going to pull the trigger to actually shoot her, he paused?...

''So you think your so tough huh...? Well, ill get a face from you...eventually...if you live from this shot, maybe il start to fiddle with your wound so you will make a face...and il get to enjoy it..''

''Cova, quick! kill him, before Neruka takes a bullet!''
"I'm fine." She said as she hugged her happily

--/------------

Cova launched at them and shot at the man as fast as she Gould as she got in the way of his guns path to stop the bullet from hitting neru

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm fine." She said as she hugged her happily
--/------------

Cova launched at them and shot at the man as fast as she Gould as she got in the way of his guns path to stop the bullet from hitting neru

[/QUOTE]
''i-im glad..''

...⊹She said as she hugged back tightly⊹...

...✦The bullet wasnt shot but Neruka just fell to the floor lifelessly. She soon opened her eyes and saw Cova✦...

Ballerina said:
Klef nods, they understood why someone would prefer the quiet if they had lived in a quiet enviroment, just like Klef prefered their surroundings to be loud, because they have lived in loud and busy areas for most of their life " Yeah, it is kind of quiet around here, it's nice."
Alejandro laughed lightly, "You get used to it quickly. It allows you to think straight and do things like meditate." He said, petting Mochi. "Though the city is nice. It's where we buy all our stuff." Alejandro said jokingly. "But no really... Without the city, I wouldn't have such cool stuff... Like this cool white leather jacket." Which he was wearing at the moment.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i-im glad..''

...✦The bullet wasnt shot but Neruka just fell to the floor lifelessly. She soon opened her eyes and saw Cova✦...
"I'm fine." She said quietly again as she held onto yuki lovingly

--------------

Cova crawle over to neru as grabed her.

"Neru?!? Neru!" She said in worry

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i-im glad..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm fine." She said quietly again as she held onto yuki lovingly
--------------

Cova crawle over to neru as grabed her.

"Neru?!? Neru!" She said in worry

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki just held her⊹...

''C...Cova...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira gently kissed yukki's head
"Neru!! Are you ok?!?" She asked in worry as she held her tightly

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki soon buried her face into Shira's shoulder⊹...

''i-im...fine......im scared...t-take me away from here..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seris followed as she closed the door behind her♱...
Taylor quickly put his hands in his pockets, and his cheeks slowly began to turn pink. "Wow it's sort of cold out. I should have wore a bigger jacket." He said, looking over to Seris. "My guess is you aren't cold, huh?"

Roman said:
Taylor quickly put his hands in his pockets, and his cheeks slowly began to turn pink. "Wow it's sort of cold out. I should have wore a bigger jacket." He said, looking over to Seris. "My guess is you aren't cold, huh?"
''in my time...id have to get used to it...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back