• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Hm?" Amara's gaze moved away from the TV as she turned her head to look at Natsuru a smile now crossing her face "Hey~" she chimed happily at him.
...☫Natsuru soon spoke before he poked her nose lightly☫...

''how are you?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Calm down sweet heart." She said softly as she leaned against her. And smiled as she relaxed

[/QUOTE]
''alright then...i just dont trust the surroundings here on earth anymore...everything just seems odd..''

...⊹She said as she leaned back on Shira⊹...

--- Elsewhere (Neruka / Cova) ---

...✦Neruka was soon kidnapped when walking with Cova. The kidnappers escaped in a white van as it soon teleported✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright then...i just dont trust the surroundings here on earth anymore...everything just seems odd..''
...⊹She said as she leaned back on Shira⊹...

--- Elsewhere (Neruka / Cova) ---

...✦Neruka was soon kidnapped when walking with Cova. The kidnappers escaped in a white van as it soon teleported✦...
Shira smiled and put her lips to yukki's head. "I'm gonna go return to this book to that book store and get another ok love." She said softly to yuki

-----------

Cova screamed as she ran after the van before it disapered

[/URL]

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ok. il go with you''

...?Cova soon started to hear an echo of someone's voice. The voice seemed to be a male voice. An image soon appeared in front of her, just floating and about as tall as half her head?...

''i take it your devastated huh? honestly, i kinda am too. wanna get Neruka back? listen to me. i know your wondering who the fuck i am, but i could explain on the way. just...try not to kill me. cuz you cant. because im a hologram. clear?''

"I can go alone if you want." She said softly as she did her best to get up without showing struggle

-----------

"Who are you?!? Where's neru?!?" She yelled at the thing

[/URL]

Heavenlypre_03.jpg

''I am her A.I. who she chipped me into herself. i guess for a better combat strategy, i dunno. but thing is, Neruka's a mercenary and working for someone. her employer found out she's been slacking off and now hes gonna find a way to punish her...and i doubt she would be alive after that''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no, i dont mind. il go with you''
...?Yuki said as she got up as well and smiled at her?...

''Again, i could explain on the way, if only you'd follow these coordinates...''

...?It said as Cova began receiving data of a GPS and a building. It seemed about 5 miles away?...

''I am her A.I. who she chipped me into herself. i guess for a better combat strategy, i dunno. but thing is, Neruka's a mercenary and working for someone. her employer found out she's been slacking off and now hes gonna find a way to punish her...and i doubt she would be alive after that''
She smiled back as she held onto yuki happily as they started for the book store

-------------

Cova launched into the air as her clothes that hid her robotic parts shredded and two little areas on her back pushed out then fire came from those and she launched into the air and headed for the home

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled back as she held onto yuki happily as they started for the book store
-------------

Cova launched into the air as her clothes that hid her robotic parts shredded and two little areas on her back pushed out then fire came from those and she launched into the air and headed for the home

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki just walked with her happily⊹...

''She's being taken to an abandoned school...it was her old elementary school...''

...✦It said as it seemingly sat on Cova's shoulder✦...

''but try not to cause a ruckus...the last thing we need is the alarms going off...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki just walked with her happily⊹...

''She's being taken to an abandoned school...it was her old elementary school...''

...✦It said as it seemingly sat on Cova's shoulder✦...

''but try not to cause a ruckus...the last thing we need is the alarms going off...''
Shira smiled as she walked in and started to look around happily

--------------

Cova landed silently infront of the school and walke up as her pointer finger opened up and she put the small parts into the locks and they started to click

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira smiled as she walked in and started to look around happily
--------------

Cova landed silently infront of the school and walke up as her pointer finger opened up and she put the small parts into the locks and they started to click

[/QUOTE]
''what kind of books do you like?''

...✦The door soon opened✦...

''alright...just follow the hallway down. her employer is stupid enough to leave the interior unguarded...but still, be careful...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''what kind of books do you like?''

...✦The door soon opened✦...

''alright...just follow the hallway down. her employer is stupid enough to leave the interior unguarded...but still, be careful...''
"I mostly like the fantasy's" she said to her as she looked around

----------

"If he has touched her I will kill him." She said coldly as she slowly turned invisible and walked down the hall silently

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I mostly like the fantasy's" she said to her as she looked around
----------

"If he has touched her I will kill him." She said coldly as she slowly turned invisible and walked down the hall silently

[/QUOTE]
''ah...''

''well thing is...i kinda share her mind and...right now, hes mentally torturing her using her past...doing pretty good at it too...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...''

''well thing is...i kinda share her mind and...right now, hes mentally torturing her using her past...doing pretty good at it too...''
"Yeah it's really nice to see the stories about it all." She said to her as she walked to the back looking for a book

She went wide eyed as she held her hand behind her and her gun came out and she ran to the door she sensed life forms in

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah it's really nice to see the stories about it all." She said to her as she walked to the back looking for a book
She went wide eyed as she held her hand behind her and her gun came out and she ran to the door she sensed life forms in

[/QUOTE]
''ah..''

''thats not Neruka and her employer, thats the guards...Neruka's underground...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah..''

''thats not Neruka and her employer, thats the guards...Neruka's underground...''
"Yea..." She said before she felt a small pinch in her neck then arms around her

Then I have no reason to be quiet." She said as she put a small dot on the nob and it started to melt as she jammed there communications so they couldn't warn the others

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yea..." She said before she felt a small pinch in her neck then arms around her
Then I have no reason to be quiet." She said as she put a small dot on the nob and it started to melt as she jammed there communications so they couldn't warn the others

[/QUOTE]
''you alright...?''

''but the slightest noise, could kill Neruka...stay quiet..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you alright...?''

''but the slightest noise, could kill Neruka...stay quiet..''
"There won't be a noise." She said as a silencer was put onto the end of the barrel as the door unlocked and she burst in puting a clean shot in every ones head and caught all of them before the fell on the ground and gently set them down

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"There won't be a noise." She said as a silencer was put onto the end of the barrel as the door unlocked and she burst in puting a clean shot in every ones head and caught all of them before the fell on the ground and gently set them down

[/QUOTE]
''......smooth''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira didn't answer
--------------

"Now where is she." Cova said coldly as she looked around the room

[/QUOTE]
''Shira...?''

...⊹She said as she went to check on her⊹...

''underground. theres a door under the table over there''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Shira...?''
...⊹She said as she went to check on her⊹...

''underground. theres a door under the table over there''
Shira was no where to be seen but there was a seringe on the floor

--------

Cova went over and moved the table then opened the door

Daniel reaving]Shira was no where to be seen but there was a seringe on the floor -------- Cova went over and moved the table then opened the door [/QUOTE] [B][COLOR=#ff00ff]...?Yuki saw the syringe and immediately started to get enraged which made her summon Nasod servants and spoke which the servants soon located Shira and tracked her down as Yuki quickly followed?...[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#ff00ff][I]''Ferdinand...take me to her...Immediately..''[/I][/COLOR] [URL="https://enforums.elswordonline.com/archive/index.php?t-171691.html said:
[/URL]

fanart-ferdinand.png

...?Stairs soon started to lead down as a red glow came from a nearby door?...

''Cova...il take over...''

...?The AI said before it went inside her head and started to control her body, first going into cloaking mode?...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Yuki saw the syringe and immediately started to get enraged which made her summon Nasod servants and spoke which the servants soon located Shira and tracked her down as Yuki quickly followed?...
''Ferdinand...take me to her...Immediately..''

...?Stairs soon started to lead down as a red glow came from a nearby door?...

''Cova...il take over...''

...?The AI said before it went inside her head and started to control her body, first going into cloaking mode?...
Shira sat there in an underground military base and was tied up in a lab, "another one to chip i see." One said to another

----////////

Cova immidately rejected him out and she growled. "No you won't." She said to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back