• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Let's go shopping!" She said happily

[/QUOTE]
''alrighty then~'' (wanna do another character xD lets do Cova and Neruka)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](I was gonna say Mitsu and yuki but ok xD )

[/QUOTE]
well...Mitsu and Yuki is gonna be daughter talking to mother. im planning something epic for Neruka but lets go with w/e you want and il add Neruka when i get home)

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
well...Mitsu and Yuki is gonna be daughter talking to mother. im planning something epic for Neruka but lets go with w/e you want and il add Neruka when i get home)
)sorry I meant shira and yuki xD )

HimeragiSeiker said:
ok xD you start)
Shira say there in a park on earth a happy smile on her face as she read a book. She wore a beautiful dress that went down to the mid of her thys and it was specially made for pregnant women so it stayed at her thys even though her stomach was bulging now and it was obvious she was gonna have a baby. Her tail was ticked up so it was hidden as she read the book happily and enjoyed the peace she felt

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira say there in a park on earth a happy smile on her face as she read a book. She wore a beautiful dress that went down to the mid of her thys and it was specially made for pregnant women so it stayed at her thys even though her stomach was bulging a little. Her tail was ticked up so it was hidden as she read the book happily and enjoyed the peace she felt

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki sat next to Shira and smiled as her tail was tucked up too. She looked around if anyone was looking at them, especially if they were part of the UN personnel looking for non-humans⊹...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland had waited for Dakota to be looking at him with some sort of angry look on her face, but yet she didn't, she actually went with what he had said, so at first Roland just looked at Dakota with a blank look on his face for about half a minute before smiling at the realization of where she had kissed him. With that Roland moved in the bed so he was looking down at Dakota, keeping himself up via his elbows. he then spoke in a hushed tone, pausing to think of an at least semi cute nickname⚒...

"So, can you keep quiet my.... my beautiful angel?"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked back at him as he moved himself, smiling a little and tilting her head a little at his attempts to think of a nickname before giggling quietly. Her cheeks tinted a little in response to his question before she nodded as an answer.

HimeragiSeiker said:
Natsumi, Natsume, Apple, Tilith, Ophelia, Rise, Ciara, Ssun, Nanase, Natsuru, Arako, Yuria)
((Hmm....I guess I could just send Amara to Natsuru? :'D Idk))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked back at him as he moved himself, smiling a little and tilting her head a little at his attempts to think of a nickname before giggling quietly. Her cheeks tinted a little in response to his question before she nodded as an answer.
...⚒Roland smiled back down at Dakota for a moment, now use to these sort of things he understood the time for words was over, so he simple leaned down a little while tilting his head in order to kiss her while running his down her side. It had been awhile so he had a feeling it was gonna be hard for him to hold back that much, but that was a thought for later as his had began to tug at Dakota's clothes⚒...

((Fade))

Ballerina said:
" Fish are neat! Sharks are very interesting, Angel sharks can hold water in their cheeks and pump it over to their gills-" Klef realizes they were about to go into an endless abyss of rambling about animals and stops themselves. They literally could talk about animals, particularly sharks and large mammals. "Would about animals that you hate? Soft-shelled turtles and eels never fail to creep me out."
"Pretty much any thing that isn't a fish." Alejandro said, chuckling lightly. It was hard for him to like most animals, because he only sees the bad things about them, and rarely the good. "I'll say dogs. Anything of the dog family annoys me. They're far too loud."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''guess il come with. no one here anyway..''
...⊹She said as she went to him⊹...
Taylor nodded, "Be ready to head out in a few moments. Don't leave unarmed... We can't just go out with those UN guys on our asses." He said walking out of the room and grabbing his jacket off of the couch.

Mayyflower said:
...☬ Harley smiled a little before she started swinging
☬...

"Yea so what are you doing out here by yourself?"
Nai looked out into the distance, "Oh nothing really... I decided to sneak out. My dad has no idea that I left... I know it's not a good thing, but I'm 14. Plus my brother and his family lives close by so I'm not in any danger or anything... Well that's if you are a good lady. Are you?" He asked, in his natural sweet and soft tone.

Roman said:
"Pretty much any thing that isn't a fish." Alejandro said, chuckling lightly. It was hard for him to like most animals, because he only sees the bad things about them, and rarely the good. "I'll say dogs. Anything of the dog family annoys me. They're far too loud."
"Dogs?" Klef liked dogs, especially big and loud ones. " Yeah, they tend to be kind of loud. When I was younger, my mentor and I lived in an appartment and we could always hear stray dogs barking outside our window. Some days their barks would be so loud, and it would keep us up for hours..." They told him.

Ballerina said:
"Dogs?" Klef liked dogs, especially big and loud ones. " Yeah, they tend to be kind of loud. When I was younger, my mentor and I lived in an appartment and we could always hear stray dogs barking outside our window. Some days their barks would be so loud, and it would keep us up for hours..." They told him.
Alejandro continued to pet Mochi, "Really? I guess ai like the quiet more than the loud... It's not something I like unless it's necessary.. Like a music concert or movie theater." He said, looking over at Klef. "That's just me though."

Roman said:
Alejandro continued to pet Mochi, "Really? I guess ai like the quiet more than the loud... It's not something I like unless it's necessary.. Like a music concert or movie theater." He said, looking over at Klef. "That's just me though."
'' Yeah, loud noises do tend to overwhelm me sometimes, it just takes some getting used to."

(The app won't come anytime soon... that means I should start now !)

"I'm boooorred..." Sora says while walking up to the monkey bars in the playground. "Hopfuwwy someone wood pway wit me someday..." He sighs and climbs onto the monkey bars and hangs upside down.

(Open)

FUCK ME, i just got Red Steel 2 and a Wii Motion plus something, and the game was so amazing i just got addicted (' :) )(' :) )(' :) ) Sorry if i made you wait long!!!)))

Nonalaka said:
((Hmm....I guess I could just send Amara to Natsuru? :'D Idk))
(sure)

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "Be ready to head out in a few moments. Don't leave unarmed... We can't just go out with those UN guys on our asses." He said walking out of the room and grabbing his jacket off of the couch.
''i summon weapons...i dont bring them...''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland smiled back down at Dakota for a moment, now use to these sort of things he understood the time for words was over, so he simple leaned down a little while tilting his head in order to kiss her while running his down her side. It had been awhile so he had a feeling it was gonna be hard for him to hold back that much, but that was a thought for later as his had began to tug at Dakota's clothes⚒...

((Fade))

[/QUOTE]
Dakota curled up beside Roland, resting her head on his chest, her face still rather flushed, glancing at the time momentarily, she huffed a little, knowing she would have to move soon probably, which was a shame really, because this was comfortable. "We'll probably need to move soon won't we?" She asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
FUCK ME, i just got Red Steel 2 and a Wii Motion plus something, and the game was so amazing i just got addicted (' :) )(' :) )(' :) ) Sorry if i made you wait long!!!)))
(sure)

''i summon weapons...i dont bring them...''

((Should I start? Or you?))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname was glad he could bring the enthusiasm back out of Camilla. Or rather to say, relieved that he could see her this happy and bountiful as usual. Chuckling under his breath, Kaname stepped into the dorm room, closing the door behind him as he did so. Glancing around the room, Kaname's recollections of being in the room with his mother and Camilla flooded back into his conscience. Taking a moment to look at the entire room in its wholesome, he carried himself over to the couch, only to drop down lazily into the seat. "Make whatever you want."

[/QUOTE]
(There you go xD )

Nonalaka said:
Dakota curled up beside Roland, resting her head on his chest, her face still rather flushed, glancing at the time momentarily, she huffed a little, knowing she would have to move soon probably, which was a shame really, because this was comfortable. "We'll probably need to move soon won't we?" She asked.

((Should I start? Or you?))
you)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I find normal life peacf." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
" Says you, aren't you like only one years old or something?" She asked Aya. "Anyways... It starts to get boring after so many years. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back