• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki finished every last bite within five muinets and then hugged kikuri happily

[/QUOTE]
''did you like it?''

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori just looked up at Masah. Her Masahi. She didn't want him to feel bad about what happened. It was just how she felt about what had happened in the past. It wasn't his fault, like he seemed to be saying, and she curled up into him a bit as he pulled her closer. And yeah, like he said, they were together now, and that's what matters. So as he placed his forehead on hers, her eyes closed, showing that she was finally relaxing after the scare earlier. She soon spoke, that calmness showing in her voice☆...

"Yeah. We do. And I'm glad for that."
...♝Masahi exhaled a breath as Kaori curled against him, happy she was now relaxing with him around, but he couldn't help but think back to the years he spent trying to make a new world, one in which Kaori was alive in, one that didn't have all this senseless war and death, but now it was seeming more in vain than ever, the one he wanted alive was right here in his arms unaware of all he did in want and need to see her again, but that is something to bring up at another time as he grew comfortable in their combined warmth. As Kaori spoke Masahi closed his eyes as well before moving his head, turning it before moving his lips to gently kiss Kaori's as she finished talking. It wasn't a deep one, rather it was just more than a peck, lasting a bit longer as well, then as he pulled out of it he spoke softly♝...

"So i guess i can atleast claim to be yours and maybe that you are mine?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm sorry. I haven't spent much time around others." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
" I can tell...Whatever..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Loved it." She said happily to her
"so what do you want to do?" She asked her softly

[/QUOTE]
" I want to show you around, that's what! You're new here, I can tell that... I know this city inside and out, let me help you out. Follow me, I know you can teleport." She said, before teleporting to a nearby park.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched as he saw each individual layer of the barrier manifest. He sighed lightly and spoke as his amber irises trailed from the barrier, to Thomas and his armed guards♅...

If you think this'll stop my gun, you're gonna have a surprise. Your suggestion does sound compelling, however you have a false assumption of me. You see, I am not that type of person, and this is my down time.

...♅Akira suddenly squeezed the trigger. A loud gunshot suddenly echoed from within the helicopter, followed by a scream of agony. A small female child lay on her back, holding the area just above her knees. Blood spurted around the area as the surrounding children began screaming and running. On the female child, there were no legs from the knee down, as they had been blown away from Akira's bullet. The area in the barrier which Akira's bullet had pierced through was nothing more than a blank space. His bullet had easily smashed through the barrier and continued on it's original course. Akira spoke as he looked back towards Thomas. His cold, impassive face staring into Thomas' eyes as he maintained his vacuous expression♅...

Oops.. You see, from their standpoint, a bullet just hit that child on purpose. They only know that you and your heavily armed group are in here. In their eyes, you just shot one of the people you said you'd protect, ruining your future credibility with the people. They'll never know I was here. You'll be known as the liar. The one who killed all but one child after promising them sanctuary. That child will go on to spread word about your lies, and what you've done here. It wouldn't surprise me if the United Nations hear of it and order your execution. I believe they have a saying here on Earth. It's your move.

1236107770.jpg

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina sat glued to her seat, still looking between the two men. The tension was rising, and so was her thoughts that she was probably going to die. Especially when he spoke about how the barrier was going to stop his gun. Her eyes moved to the weapon right as it fired, and her hand clasped to her mouth in shock as she heard the girls screams. Looking up at this man, she had never felt more scared for her life. Her wings shook on her back, as she definitely was crying now, the tears as silent as she was. All she could think was that she wouldn't have been in this position if she hadn't have gotten jealous of that stupid succubus. All she wanted was to go home to Kenji and stay there for a very long time. Lumina dared not move from her spot, especially now, knowing that this man wasn't afraid to use his weapon♤...

@Tobi Neafearn

Ballerina said:
" I want to show you around, that's what! You're new here, I can tell that... I know this city inside and out, let me help you out. Follow me, I know you can teleport." She said, before teleporting to a nearby park.
She teleported right as she did and looked around hen they appeared in a park and she looked around

Nonalaka said:
Dakota glanced at him for a moment, moving to see his face. "W-Well n-no? I mean yeah, m-maybe..." She began rambling out. This trying to be not flustered thing was going downhill really fast, she thought maybe she'd try not to be someday, but obviously today wasn't that day, she averted her gaze again, her eyes flickering a little as she simply pulled herself closer to him and huffed a little as if admitting defeat. "Meanie" she said almost inaudibly as she nuzzled into his neck.
...⚒Roland smirked playfully at Dakota as she failed to say what she wanted to say, it was rather amusing to him, but at the same time he figured that Dakota was flustered enough as it was, so he might need to offer an easier alternative to what he already had. Though he had been rather tempted to kiss her to just cut of her words, he had resisted, so for the moment Roland simply placed his hand on the back of her head, staying quite for a few minutes before whispering towards Dakota's ear⚒...

"How 'bout this, if you want to do that, then peck my lips, if you don't, then peck my cheek...."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland smirked playfully at Dakota as she failed to say what she wanted to say, it was rather amusing to him, but at the same time he figured that Dakota was flustered enough as it was, so he might need to offer an easier alternative to what he already had. Though he had been rather tempted to kiss her to just cut of her words, he had resisted, so for the moment Roland simply placed his hand on the back of her head, staying quite for a few minutes before whispering towards Dakota's ear⚒...

"How 'bout this, if you want to do that, then peck my lips, if you don't, then peck my cheek...."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota now had her face nuzzling against his neck as she felt his hand being placed on the back of her head she stayed like that fir a while. Upon hearing his suggestion, Dakota blinked a few times, moving to view him, she slowly nodded. She then looked at him for a moment, her face colouring a bit as she soon leaned closer, giving her answer by pecking his lips.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled back happily

[/QUOTE]
''wanna do something today?''

...⊹Kikuri asked as she cuddled with her more⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She teleported right as she did and looked around hen they appeared in a park and she looked around

[/QUOTE]
"Here is the park, if you couldn't tell already. Plenty of people here, but I wouldn't bother talking to them. Seriously, I'd much rather watch paint dry than hold a conversation with any of these guys, their so boring. " She told Aya. "But... Now there are two interesting people here... You and me..." Celeste said, grinning. " If you ever want to see how the common-folk live their lives, this is the place to be." She joked.

Ballerina said:
"Here is the park, if you couldn't tell already. Plenty of people here, but I wouldn't bother talking to them. Seriously, I'd much rather watch paint dry than hold a conversation with any of these guys, their so boring. " She told Aya. "But... Now there are two interesting people here... You and me..." Celeste said, grinning. " If you ever want to see how the common-folk live their lives, this is the place to be." She joked.
"I find normal life peacf." She said softly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched as he saw each individual layer of the barrier manifest. He sighed lightly and spoke as his amber irises trailed from the barrier, to Thomas and his armed guards♅...

If you think this'll stop my gun, you're gonna have a surprise. Your suggestion does sound compelling, however you have a false assumption of me. You see, I am not that type of person, and this is my down time.

...♅Akira suddenly squeezed the trigger. A loud gunshot suddenly echoed from within the helicopter, followed by a scream of agony. A small female child lay on her back, holding the area just above her knees. Blood spurted around the area as the surrounding children began screaming and running. On the female child, there were no legs from the knee down, as they had been blown away from Akira's bullet. The area in the barrier which Akira's bullet had pierced through was nothing more than a blank space. His bullet had easily smashed through the barrier and continued on it's original course. Akira spoke as he looked back towards Thomas. His cold, impassive face staring into Thomas' eyes as he maintained his vacuous expression♅...

Oops.. You see, from their standpoint, a bullet just hit that child on purpose. They only know that you and your heavily armed group are in here. In their eyes, you just shot one of the people you said you'd protect, ruining your future credibility with the people. They'll never know I was here. You'll be known as the liar. The one who killed all but one child after promising them sanctuary. That child will go on to spread word about your lies, and what you've done here. It wouldn't surprise me if the United Nations hear of it and order your execution. I believe they have a saying here on Earth. It's your move.

[/QUOTE]
Lumina said:
...♤Lumina sat glued to her seat, still looking between the two men. The tension was rising, and so was her thoughts that she was probably going to die. Especially when he spoke about how the barrier was going to stop his gun. Her eyes moved to the weapon right as it fired, and her hand clasped to her mouth in shock as she heard the girls screams. Looking up at this man, she had never felt more scared for her life. Her wings shook on her back, as she definitely was crying now, the tears as silent as she was. All she could think was that she wouldn't have been in this position if she hadn't have gotten jealous of that stupid succubus. All she wanted was to go home to Kenji and stay there for a very long time. Lumina dared not move from her spot, especially now, knowing that this man wasn't afraid to use his weapon♤...

@Tobi Neafearn
...♜Thomas's eye twitched when the girl got shot, the act causing one of commands his master had hard wired into his being to activate. As Akira finished speaking Thomas watched as his body acted on it's own by reaching over and twisting off his left arm, at that same time the mana maintaining his barriers changed it's nature to that of a healing type before snatching up the free limb of Thomas's then converting it into a slush of sorts before taking it over to the girl and recreated her legs with it. That whole time Thomas was just standing there while holding his stump where his arm should be with a face that spoke of suppressed his pain and tiredness♜...

"There's lots of things i would say to that, like the fact that i'm a tool made by an old sorcerer, or that fact that i can not harm those whom we swear to protect, there's just so much. But right now i just want to go and have my creator remake my arm, but i have a feeling that i'm going to be forced to fight you instead."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota now had her face nuzzling against his neck as she felt his hand being placed on the back of her head she stayed like that fir a while. Upon hearing his suggestion, Dakota blinked a few times, moving to view him, she slowly nodded. She then looked at him for a moment, her face colouring a bit as she soon leaned closer, giving her answer by pecking his lips.
...⚒Roland had waited for Dakota to be looking at him with some sort of angry look on her face, but yet she didn't, she actually went with what he had said, so at first Roland just looked at Dakota with a blank look on his face for about half a minute before smiling at the realization of where she had kissed him. With that Roland moved in the bed so he was looking down at Dakota, keeping himself up via his elbows. he then spoke in a hushed tone, pausing to think of an at least semi cute nickname⚒...

"So, can you keep quiet my.... my beautiful angel?"

Lumina said:

@Tobi Neafearn
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♜Thomas's eye twitched when the girl got shot, the act causing one of commands his master had hard wired into his being to activate. As Akira finished speaking Thomas watched as his body acted on it's own by reaching over and twisting off his left arm, at that same time the mana maintaining his barriers changed it's nature to that of a healing type before snatching up the free limb of Thomas's then converting it into a slush of sorts before taking it over to the girl and recreated her legs with it. That whole time Thomas was just standing there while holding his stump where his arm should be with a face that spoke of suppressed his pain and tiredness♜...

"There's lots of things i would say to that, like the fact that i'm a tool made by an old sorcerer, or that fact that i can not harm those whom we swear to protect, there's just so much. But right now i just want to go and have my creator remake my arm, but i have a feeling that i'm going to be forced to fight you instead."

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and fired another shot, with the bullet soon impacting the same spot as before. The knees were once again ripped from the child's legs, and it painted the scenery with more blood. Akira stood up and walked over towards the window, almost as if admiring his work. The familiar scream echoed once more from the female child, with four more shots echoing from Akira's gun. Four more children were hit, all in various places. A young boy's lung was hit, the other, his arm. Another boy took a shot to the shoulder, and the final bullet ripped through a pregnant woman who was shielding her child, with the bullet still striking the child in the stomach. Akira spoke as five more screams of pain and horror filled the air♅...

I can do this all day. You have three limbs left, and four fatally injured children and a dying pregnant woman. Who will you let die? Bear in mind, the more you heal them, the more pain they'll go through as I shoot the same spot again, and again. Do not mistake this scenario. You're trapped in here with me. There will be no fight, only the complete and utter evisceration of you and your men, so it's in your best interest to keep my little game going before I get bored. You really shouldn't have pissed off my younger brother, I wouldn't be doing this had you not.

tumblr_nrt0afv2gw1tjkl0mo3_540_zpsl8mh28jo.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back