• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Ballerina said:
" Says you, aren't you like only one years old or something?" She asked Aya. "Anyways... It starts to get boring after so many years. "
"Well when I get to be old enough I'll see what you mean." She said to her

Ballerina said:
'' Yeah, loud noises do tend to overwhelm me sometimes, it just takes some getting used to."
"Really? I don't think I'd be able to though... It's quiet around this area, so that's why I'm so acquainted with it." Alejandro explained.

HimeragiSeiker said:
FUCK ME, i just got Red Steel 2 and a Wii Motion plus something, and the game was so amazing i just got addicted (' :) )(' :) )(' :) ) Sorry if i made you wait long!!!)))
(sure)

''i summon weapons...i dont bring them...''
Taylor chuckled, "So do I. I was guessing you didn't... Guess I was wrong." He said, looking at Seris. "Alright, let's go. Standing here isn't getting anymore fun than it was before." Taylor then walked out of the door, leaving it open for her to close behind her.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](There you go xD )

[/QUOTE]
((Thankies :D !))

tumblr_m4nynhpIo01r922azo1_500.gif

Camilla smiled brightly at him nodding enthusiastically. "Right!~" she answered before going to the kitchen to see what ingredients she had, mumbling to herself quietly as she looked through them. Deciding that she could make pasta, she began fumbling through the cupboards taking out what she needed to make the dish...

HimeragiSeiker said:
((Okay))

Grabbing a glass of water before entering the door to the living room Amara made her way to the couch and sat down "for a house so full of people its always so quiet" she muttered quietly to herself as she looked around before taking a sip of her water, grabbing the TV remote and turning on the TV.

Elaena entered her dorm leaving the things she had gotten for Naji on a table "This is your new home~" she said happily as she kneeled down and opened the box Naji was in. "Isn't he so cute?" She said with a smile as Naji stepped out of the box, looking at Elaena happily then glancing at Mateus, somewhat displeased.

giphy.gif

@Alternated

Roman said:
"Really? I don't think I'd be able to though... It's quiet around this area, so that's why I'm so acquainted with it." Alejandro explained.
Klef nods, they understood why someone would prefer the quiet if they had lived in a quiet enviroment, just like Klef prefered their surroundings to be loud, because they have lived in loud and busy areas for most of their life " Yeah, it is kind of quiet around here, it's nice."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well when I get to be old enough I'll see what you mean." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
"I guess you'll find out soon enough, do you know how long you're going to live?" She asked. "Or do demi-gods just not die"

Ballerina said:
"I guess you'll find out soon enough, do you know how long you're going to live?" She asked. "Or do demi-gods just not die"
"Normal demigods will eventually die..... But me and my brother will live forever. That's mostly because there's a demon along with godly power inside of us." She explained to her

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "So do I. I was guessing you didn't... Guess I was wrong." He said, looking at Seris. "Alright, let's go. Standing here isn't getting anymore fun than it was before." Taylor then walked out of the door, leaving it open for her to close behind her.
...♱Seris followed as she closed the door behind her♱...

Roman said:
Nai looked out into the distance, "Oh nothing really... I decided to sneak out. My dad has no idea that I left... I know it's not a good thing, but I'm 14. Plus my brother and his family lives close by so I'm not in any danger or anything... Well that's if you are a good lady. Are you?" He asked, in his natural sweet and soft tone.
...☬ Harley chuckled and nods

☬...

"Yea I am"

Nonalaka said:
((Okay))
Grabbing a glass of water before entering the door to the living room Amara made her way to the couch and sat down "for a house so full of people its always so quiet" she muttered quietly to herself as she looked around before taking a sip of her water, grabbing the TV remote and turning on the TV.
...☫Natsuru came into the room and sat next to Amara and smiled at her☫...

''hey''

Lumina said:
...♒Elyse cracked open a few eggs onto the pan, inhaling as she heard the eggs start sizzling. It smelled great, and she was really hungry, so she was getting impatient now. As she cooked she soon felt Kili's lips on her cheek, and grinned over at him as he sipped his juice. Yeah, this was a nice life. She enjoyed this. Flipping over the eggs so she could scramble them Elyse spoke, still looking over at Kili♒...
"I'm glad I met you, yknow."
Kili looked back at Elyse, and smiled. He was glad too. There was a time where he believed he wouldn't be accepted by anyone, but before he knew it, the young man had made a friend, and in time that friend became so much more.... Now, he couldn't imagine being without her.

" I am too, Elyse. And I never intend to leave you, again. I love you, and I'll always be here for you." He said, taking her hand.

The young Phoenix focused his eyes on the building as Layla entered, sensing out the sources of heat scattered throughout it. There were small number of the small balls of warmth intermingling with each other, which Kalin quickly drew his gaze away from. Everyone deserved their privacy, after all.

He then focused his eyes on Layala, smiling as she walked through the halls like she owned the place, despite returning to her muchore subdued state of mind. He kept his gaze on the hallway, making sure no one made an attempt to lay their hands on her.

@Mashiro Shiina

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsuru came into the room and sat next to Amara and smiled at her☫...
''hey''
"Hm?" Amara's gaze moved away from the TV as she turned her head to look at Natsuru a smile now crossing her face "Hey~" she chimed happily at him.

@Lumina[/URL]
...♅Akira sighed and watched as only one of the children was healed and teleported. The pregnant woman, along with the remaining children quickly bled out and succumbed to their wounds. The bullets Akira had fired had fragmented into the children, and had begun rejecting the external powers that were set upon it. Akira spoke in a sarcastic tone as he returned his gaze to Thomas♅...

Ah, the man pulling your strings has arrived. How exciting.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]--Paris--
"Okay then, I will relax here until you get done." he spoke as he was content...

--Miyaka--

She had regained her senses in time to watch the rocket explode. "Aw hell." she said as tears flowed freely from her face. Huddling with the girls, she spoke in a hushed whisper as not to let Beatrice hear it. "I can't feel him anymore. But its not like he was ripped away, its more like he is somewhere far away or covered in rocks or something. If he died, I would cease to exist." she admitted to the girls. "But in all honesty, I think Beatrice did it on purpose. But no worries Chi-chan, we will get free somehow." she finished as she broke down and cried, for the benefit of Beatrice.

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
...⚅ Origami smiled and finished eating, she got up and washed her dishes and went to the bathroom and took her shower ⚅...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Normal demigods will eventually die..... But me and my brother will live forever. That's mostly because there's a demon along with godly power inside of us." She explained to her

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, your a demon. So how long are you planning on staying here?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota curled up beside Roland, resting her head on his chest, her face still rather flushed, glancing at the time momentarily, she huffed a little, knowing she would have to move soon probably, which was a shame really, because this was comfortable. "We'll probably need to move soon won't we?" She asked.
...⚒Roland was laying there rather satisfied and his face reflected it as he smiled at Dakota, not really paying attention to the time at all as he enjoyed the feeling of her against him. As Dakota huffed Roland simply raised an eyebrow before tilting his head as she spoke... Oh yeah, it was morning, wasn't it? Well, in that chase they'd also need to get dressed as well before leaving the room. So for the moment Roland simply nodded before speaking softly⚒...

"Yeah, we will, but hey, at least we're awake now, so there's that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back