• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"His soul explains it all." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
She nods, but then stops walking. " You can read souls?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]I'm the daughter of death of course I can read souls. I can even bend them to my will." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
She nods. " Reading souls does seem very interesting, I bet you can find out many things about a person, just by looking at their soul."

Ballerina said:
She nods. " Reading souls does seem very interesting, I bet you can find out many things about a person, just by looking at their soul."
"I can find out every thing by someone's soul but most disagree with it even when it's true." She explained

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I can find out every thing by someone's soul but most disagree with it even when it's true." She explained

[/QUOTE]
Celeste nods. " I bet he denied what you saw in his soul, it's so typical of him." She told her, snickering.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You would probably deny what o said about yours too." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
She snickers. "Sure?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland smiled as his plan worked and seemingly gave him another opening, sure he may be slightly mean for teasing Dakota in such a way, but she was simply so cute when he got her like this. Dakota's blush all to evident to Roland and what she said afterwards, it was like ordering just icecream but then hot fudge and whip cream were thrown in for free with a cherry on top being the opening she gave him to advance, knowing by now that Dakota got more flustered when she looked at him Roland pecked her cheek before whispering to her ear, knowing full well how she may reply, or even freeze up and not, then again it may even get him slapped, but for know Roland thought it was worth it⚒...

"Well, if you did mean it, then i'll need you to tell me while looking me in the eye~"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota glanced at him for a moment, moving to see his face. "W-Well n-no? I mean yeah, m-maybe..." She began rambling out. This trying to be not flustered thing was going downhill really fast, she thought maybe she'd try not to be someday, but obviously today wasn't that day, she averted her gaze again, her eyes flickering a little as she simply pulled herself closer to him and huffed a little as if admitting defeat. "Meanie" she said almost inaudibly as she nuzzled into his neck.

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina just stared at this man as he appeared. This was honestly weird. For how terrifying he was, the man seemed almost... bored. There was something off about him, something not quite right, and it showed through what seemed like disinterest at her captors message about sealing her powers. Lumina's gaze moved to Thomas now, feeling the command to run into the compound pop up in the back of her mind. Though, she could feel this wasn't quite like the others. It was more... optional. Should she choose to move, she'd be forced into running into the compound and nowhere else, but that was if she decided to move. Really, she didn't want to be in this situation, already stressed out enough from being captured, so she was about to follow the command, when suddenly Akira raised his gun and pointed it at the bystanders outside the helicopter. This froze Lumina to her seat with surprise and fear, not expecting that from this stranger. How cruel was this man? How sadistic and messed up did he have to be to just talk about murdering people he didn't know so easily? Especially ones who couldn't fight back, if she was going by what her captor said. So for now she stayed seated, her gaze moving between the two men, too scared to do anything but watch the events unfold♤...
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♜Thomas let out an aggravated breath, he should of kept his mouth shut as this was the second time today that his words didn't work, not only that, but Lumina had moved at all, so he now had three months of work potentially going down the drain, but he needed to do something as he thought of the fact that he couldn't feel this guy before him, maybe the theories of there being beings beyond gods were true, but now was not the time for that. for not he just needed to buy time, so he, while questioning his sanity, walked towards the man as he set up lay upon layer of magical barrier around the aircraft, meant to serve as walls on each layer of reality that he knew of♜...

"Now then, not to be rude, but wouldn't inspire more fear if you took out people in the order of strongest to weakest? I mean, if you're truly that type of person then you'd want to take out the UN in one of their meetings, right?"

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira watched as he saw each individual layer of the barrier manifest. He sighed lightly and spoke as his amber irises trailed from the barrier, to Thomas and his armed guards♅...

If you think this'll stop my gun, you're gonna have a surprise. Your suggestion does sound compelling, however you have a false assumption of me. You see, I am not that type of person, and this is my down time.

...♅Akira suddenly squeezed the trigger. A loud gunshot suddenly echoed from within the helicopter, followed by a scream of agony. A small female child lay on her back, holding the area just above her knees. Blood spurted around the area as the surrounding children began screaming and running. On the female child, there were no legs from the knee down, as they had been blown away from Akira's bullet. The area in the barrier which Akira's bullet had pierced through was nothing more than a blank space. His bullet had easily smashed through the barrier and continued on it's original course. Akira spoke as he looked back towards Thomas. His cold, impassive face staring into Thomas' eyes as he maintained his vacuous expression♅...

Oops.. You see, from their standpoint, a bullet just hit that child on purpose. They only know that you and your heavily armed group are in here. In their eyes, you just shot one of the people you said you'd protect, ruining your future credibility with the people. They'll never know I was here. You'll be known as the liar. The one who killed all but one child after promising them sanctuary. That child will go on to spread word about your lies, and what you've done here. It wouldn't surprise me if the United Nations hear of it and order your execution. I believe they have a saying here on Earth. It's your move.

1236107770.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So you won't deny what I say you are?" She asked as if the girl was challenging her

[/QUOTE]
She furrows her brows. " Can you just chill out?" Celeste said, as she figured this Aya chick wouldn't be a good ally for her. Her real intention on to just befriend her and have another girl in her posse.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"We can do it." She said determinedly to hef

[/QUOTE]
''no we cant...i cant take on that much UN..'' (and also its Dragoon's character xD )

Ballerina said:
She furrows her brows. " Can you just chill out?" Celeste said, as she figured this Aya chick wouldn't be a good ally for her. Her real intention on to just befriend her and have another girl in her posse.
"I'm sorry. I haven't spent much time around others." She said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hey you ok?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
''yeah im fine...just worried''

...⊹Kikuri said as she smiled a bit⊹...

''go eat, before it gets cold and it wont taste as good''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah im fine...just worried''
...⊹Kikuri said as she smiled a bit⊹...

''go eat, before it gets cold and it wont taste as good''
"But I want you to be ok before I eat." She said to her happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"But I want you to be ok before I eat." She said to her happily

[/QUOTE]
''im fine now, thank you''

...⊹Kikuri said as she cuddled into Myuki⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki giggled happily an broke he kiss then continued to twa

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri smiled watching Myuki before continuing to eat her food⊹...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back