• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami nods and finished eating before getting up and walking toward the bathroom ⚅...
"Ima take a shower and then we can go"
Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked a few times as she processed what he had said, once she understood what he meant she huffed as her cheeks coloured a little, she knew he was saying such things because she had laughed, she supposed it was only fair, after all he had to 'restore natural order' when it came to teasing or joking around, just like they had talked about before "I'll be quiet if needs be" she said eventually with a quiet giggle.

Rini watched the rocket as it launched in the air nervously biting her lip as she did so, worrying that if she messed up, he could be in serious danger because of her... As the rocket suddenly exploded Rini quickly brought her hands up to her face, covering over her gasp as she watched...no, that wasn't supposed to happen, she was upset, but she still didn't cry, she was still shocked by the whole thing, was it on purpose? She glanced back at the woman, did she know the rocket would explode? Her attention then moved to Chiharu as she spoke, Rini took a breath as if to calm herself and moved her hands from her mouth before speaking "I-I don't know" she said truthfully, she didn't, or rather, she hoped she didn't, she didn't want to think that he didn't make it, she wanted to hold onto the thought that he did, as difficult as that may be.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki smiled happily and kissed kikuri before she slid to the table and sat down happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri sat at the table too just to eat a BBQ stick⊹...

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "There are other places you can go to swim, and there could possibly be a pool. I'm not sure."
''oh well...best not to go outside...from Lucia's memory, the world's probably crawling with UN''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland was honestly waiting for a flustered reply because what he had said had been meant to tease Dakota, but instead she seemed to stay level headed about it, which only fueled his curiosity. A minute or two after Dakota had spoken, there wasn't really a difference to him right now, Roland moved his head so his face was not even a inch from Dakota's as he managed a small smirk while looking at her thinking of a way to tease her, speaking in a hushed tone as a light bulb went off in his head⚒...

"Does that mean you're giving me permission for that right now?"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota froze, her eyes widening a little, it was now evident that her face had already been coloured, dammit, trying to not seem flustered worked when she couldn't see his face, but it was so much more difficult when he was looking right at her like that, not to mention she wasn't expecting his next response at all really, she opened her mouth like she was going to say something before stopping "N-No! W-Well I mean- I..." She blew some air from her cheeks, composing herself before attempting to speak again "What if I was?" She said before averting her gaze.

Roman said:
Alejandro chuckled, "You think so?" He asked, with a smile. "I don't really like animals.. Well I do but not all. Plus Mochi is cute."
" I'm not sure what draws them to you, Mochi's still hates Juniper even after many, many, many years of living with that guy." Klef said, grinning. "I'm kind of the opposite, I love any animal.... Maybe not mosquitoes..." They told him. " So what kind of animals do you like?"

Roman said:
Nai smiled when she smiled, seeing that he made her do so. "Really? Why aren't you used to the quiet? Wait! I think I know... Do you live a very loud and fun lifestyle? like partying?"
...☬ Harley chuckled and looked at the kid ☬...

"Something like that but I wouldn't call it fun, you see I'm the goddess of war and wisdom so it's usually loud, I'm Harley by the way.."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota froze, her eyes widening a little, it was now evident that her face had already been coloured, dammit, trying to not seem flustered worked when she couldn't see his face, but it was so much more difficult when he was looking right at her like that, not to mention she wasn't expecting his next response at all really, she opened her mouth like she was going to say something before stopping "N-No! W-Well I mean- I..." She blew some air from her cheeks, composing herself before attempting to speak again "What if I was?" She said before averting her gaze.
...⚒Roland smiled as his plan worked and seemingly gave him another opening, sure he may be slightly mean for teasing Dakota in such a way, but she was simply so cute when he got her like this. Dakota's blush all to evident to Roland and what she said afterwards, it was like ordering just icecream but then hot fudge and whip cream were thrown in for free with a cherry on top being the opening she gave him to advance, knowing by now that Dakota got more flustered when she looked at him Roland pecked her cheek before whispering to her ear, knowing full well how she may reply, or even freeze up and not, then again it may even get him slapped, but for know Roland thought it was worth it⚒...

"Well, if you did mean it, then i'll need you to tell me while looking me in the eye~"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh well...best not to go outside...from Lucia's memory, the world's probably crawling with UN''
Taylor sighed, "Her memory serves you right then. They could be outside on the street corner for all we know. It's crazy."

Ballerina said:
" I'm not sure what draws them to you, Mochi's still hates Juniper even after many, many, many years of living with that guy." Klef said, grinning. "I'm kind of the opposite, I love any animal.... Maybe not mosquitoes..." They told him. " So what kind of animals do you like?"
Alejandro rubbed his chin, he didn't really know what animals he liked. He knew which ones he disliked though. "Uh... I like fish I guess. They're really relaxed... Sort of like me."

Mayyflower said:
...☬ Harley chuckled and looked at the kid ☬...
"Something like that but I wouldn't call it fun, you see I'm the goddess of war and wisdom so it's usually loud, I'm Harley by the way.."
Nai continued to smile at Harley, swaying side to side, "The Goddess of War and Wisdom? That's cool. I'm a shapeshifter. And it's nice to meet you. My name is Nai. Nai White." He said happily.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''..*sigh*...this sucks...''
"Yeah... I know it does, and sadly we have to live with that fact." Taylor said, shaking his head. He then walked towards the door and stopped once he reached the door frame. "I'm gonna head out for a bit. I'll be back soon, unless you want to come with."

Roman said:
Alejandro rubbed his chin, he didn't really know what animals he liked. He knew which ones he disliked though. "Uh... I like fish I guess. They're really relaxed... Sort of like me."
" Fish are neat! Sharks are very interesting, Angel sharks can hold water in their cheeks and pump it over to their gills-" Klef realizes they were about to go into an endless abyss of rambling about animals and stops themselves. They literally could talk about animals, particularly sharks and large mammals. "Would about animals that you hate? Soft-shelled turtles and eels never fail to creep me out."

Roman said:
"Yeah... I know it does, and sadly we have to live with that fact." Taylor said, shaking his head. He then walked towards the door and stopped once he reached the door frame. "I'm gonna head out for a bit. I'll be back soon, unless you want to come with."
''guess il come with. no one here anyway..''

...⊹She said as she went to him⊹...

Roman said:
Nai continued to smile at Harley, swaying side to side, "The Goddess of War and Wisdom? That's cool. I'm a shapeshifter. And it's nice to meet you. My name is Nai. Nai White." He said happily.
...☬ Harley smiled a little before she started swinging

☬...

"Yea so what are you doing out here by yourself?"

Ballerina said:
Juniper shrugs. Celeste brings her to an alley behind the studio. " Follow me, let's get out of this place." She told Aya. "Oh... you think I work for the goverment or something? Well I don't, do you seriously think I want to chip you?" She said, laughing to herself. " I'm just doing you a favor and getting you away from that creep... If anything he probably be the one to chip you..."
"Even if he wanted to. He would end up on his knees licking my boots and begging me for forgiveness." She said to her

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri sat at the table too just to eat a BBQ stick⊹...
Myuki leaned on her happily when she sat down and started to eat. "I'm sorry for making to cook so much. My stomachs just fel weird since last night." She said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki leaned on her happily when she sat down and started to eat. "I'm sorry for making to cook so much. My stomachs just fel weird since last night." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''th-then your probably...making the baby already..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Really?!?" She asked shocked it was happening already before she looked down then lifted up her shirt to look at her stomach.

[/QUOTE]
''oh well...i guess i have to feed you and the baby''

Daniel reaving]She squealed and hugged kikuri tightly as she coiled Around her. "I'm having kikuris baaaaby!" She Sang excitedly [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#8000ff][B]...?Kikuri giggled as she hugged back?...[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=#808080]...?Sefia was coming down stairs and heard what Myuki said and looked at Kikuri with a red face and surprise?...[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#808080]''wait....what...?''[/COLOR] [URL="http://drakengard.wikia.com/wiki/File:DDU5_One_(Old)_Artwork.png said:
[/URL]

latest

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Kikuri giggled as she hugged back?...
...?Sefia was coming down stairs and heard what Myuki said and looked at Kikuri with a red face and surprise?...

''wait....what...?''

"I'm having a baaaaaby!" Myuki sang to sefia happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm having a baaaaaby!" Myuki sang to sefia happily

[/QUOTE]
''...my younger sister is getting a baby, no wait, my younger sisters are getting babies while my husband dawdles somewhere and never asks me of this stuff...''

...⊹She said out of jealousy and stormed off⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...my younger sister is getting a baby, no wait, my younger sisters are getting babies while my husband dawdles somewhere and never asks me of this stuff...''
...⊹She said out of jealousy and stormed off⊹...
Myuki frowned and curled into kikuri feeling bad about flaunting her new child.'"who is her husband?" She asked kikuri softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back