• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She slowly licked kikuris hand slowly to get the liquid off

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri blushed a bit but giggled at what Myuki was doing⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Why?" She asked as she sniffed the food some more
Idk xD

[/QUOTE]
Ok, I'm going to pick up where we left then... I think your character was walking to Celeste?

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri blushed a bit but giggled at what Myuki was doing⊹...
She slowly finished licking her hand then the burn healed slowly and she smiled happily

Ballerina said:
Ok, I'm going to pick up where we left then... I think your character was walking to Celeste?
Your character was pushing mine twoards chase

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She slowly finished licking her hand then the burn healed slowly and she smiled happily
Your character was pushing mine twoards chase

[/QUOTE]
''hehe, thanks Myuki''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''as for me, a God Eater of Death. Zenya's friend Levya, a witch who once lead the first dimensional war and then Lucelia and Lucia leading the 2nd...of course..''
Taylor thought about what she said, "Neat. Those were some problem times... Especially the second here on Earth."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''then i apologize...do you happen to have a swimming pool?''
"Don't sweat it. As for a pool, I'm not sure. Celia never mentioned one and I haven't actually deemed her place as my living space yet. I'm still at my own place." Taylor said.

Roman said:
"Don't sweat it. As for a pool, I'm not sure. Celia never mentioned one and I haven't actually deemed her place as my living space yet. I'm still at my own place." Taylor said.
''i see...''

Roman said:
Nai tilted his head, he felt people older than him would enjoy peace and quiet. He did... "What do you mean? Do you not like he quiet?" He asked curiously.
...☬ Harley chuckled softly and shrugged, she wasn't used to it being quiet after all she was the goddess of war and wars are usually loud ☬...

"I'm just not used to it..."

Roman said:
"Oh... I thought it would take a moment for him to relax." Alejandro said, before sitting on the floor next to Mochi. "Hi there little guy... I'm Alejandro." He said, petting the rabbit gently.
"This guy's kind of unpredictable, for the most part." Klef told him, surprised the rabbit was letting him pet them. " I think Mochi really likes you, they don't usually act this way around strangers."

@Daniel reaving Celeste noticed that Juniper was urging the girl to just do what she said. She was filled with delight as she walks toward the girl. " Oh, thanks Juniper for handing her over!" She says grinning, clamping onto Aya's hand. "I know you don't want anything else to happen to Klef.... Or for her to end up like Klef too..." Celest mutters to herself. Juniper was tempted to throw a punch at her or at least say some sort of snarky reply back, but kept his hands to his side and his mouth shut. "Follow me!" Celeste told Aya gleefully, pulling her to the exit.

Ballerina said:
@Daniel reaving Celeste noticed that Juniper was urging the girl to just do what she said. She was filled with delight as she walks toward the girl. " Oh, thanks Juniper for handing her over!" She says grinning, clamping onto Aya's hand. "I know you don't want anything else to happen to Klef.... Or for her to end up like Klef too..." Celest mutters to herself. Juniper was tempted to throw a punch at her or at least say some sort of snarky reply back, but kept his hands to his side and his mouth shut. "Follow me!" Celeste told Aya gleefully, pulling her to the exit.
Aya struggled a little and glared back at him as Celeste pulled her for the door. She couldn't beleive him, giving her off like that!! If this girl tried to chip her celeste would end up dead before her heart could beat again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok!" She said happily as she twisted to the cabinet and pulled out a plate

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon put the BBQ and eggs and rice on the plate⊹...

''alright, eat up~''

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora Capistrano
Once Elora finished talking on the phone, she hung up and placed it back where she had it. "There is actually, you'll need a flight suit, goggles, and shoes. I probably should have mentioned that before coming down here. The first two things are provided for you here, but shoes.. not so much. Since it'll take a little bit, maybe 10 minutes at most, for the instructor to get here, we can go back upstairs and get the shoes." She stated before continuing, "I'll have to change close to, this is to loose." Elora tugged on the top of her yukata as she said this.

Talia waited quietly for Elora to finish her call to the instructor. Once she did, Talia listened to her talk about the gear that's needed, soon raising her finger to her chin, "Shoes. Goggles. Flight suit. Well that seems simple.. Okay I'm ready to head back up then." Talia said, walking towards the door.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked a few times as she processed what he had said, once she understood what he meant she huffed as her cheeks coloured a little, she knew he was saying such things because she had laughed, she supposed it was only fair, after all he had to 'restore natural order' when it came to teasing or joking around, just like they had talked about before "I'll be quiet if needs be" she said eventually with a quiet giggle.
...⚒Roland was honestly waiting for a flustered reply because what he had said had been meant to tease Dakota, but instead she seemed to stay level headed about it, which only fueled his curiosity. A minute or two after Dakota had spoken, there wasn't really a difference to him right now, Roland moved his head so his face was not even a inch from Dakota's as he managed a small smirk while looking at her thinking of a way to tease her, speaking in a hushed tone as a light bulb went off in his head⚒...

"Does that mean you're giving me permission for that right now?"

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''i see...''
Taylor nodded, "There are other places you can go to swim, and there could possibly be a pool. I'm not sure."

Mayyflower said:
...☬ Harley chuckled softly and shrugged, she wasn't used to it being quiet after all she was the goddess of war and wars are usually loud ☬...
"I'm just not used to it..."
Nai smiled when she smiled, seeing that he made her do so. "Really? Why aren't you used to the quiet? Wait! I think I know... Do you live a very loud and fun lifestyle? like partying?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Aya struggled a little and glared back at him as Celeste pulled her for the door. She couldn't beleive him, giving her off like that!! If this girl tried to chip her celeste would end up dead before her heart could beat again

[/QUOTE]
Juniper shrugs. Celeste brings her to an alley behind the studio. " Follow me, let's get out of this place." She told Aya. "Oh... you think I work for the goverment or something? Well I don't, do you seriously think I want to chip you?" She said, laughing to herself. " I'm just doing you a favor and getting you away from that creep... If anything he probably be the one to chip you..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Ballerina said:
"This guy's kind of unpredictable, for the most part." Klef told him, surprised the rabbit was letting him pet them. " I think Mochi really likes you, they don't usually act this way around strangers."
Alejandro chuckled, "You think so?" He asked, with a smile. "I don't really like animals.. Well I do but not all. Plus Mochi is cute."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back