• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Ballerina said:
They cup their hand, scooping out the rabbit and let it sit in their lap. "It's just my rabbit, the poor thing is scared out of its little mind." Klef told them, continuing to stroke the rabbit.
"Oh... Maybe we can show it there's nothing to be afraid of out here. Just some people having a conversation." Alejandro suggested. Hyouinmaru turned back into a sword, "I feel he'd be scared of a man with a large "X" shaped scar." Roman looked at the three and smiled, "Well if you guys are hungry, there's a lot in the fridge or some snacks you could eat." He said, ruffling Alejandro's hair. "I'm gonna go check on your mother and sister. You guys just relax. Sorry if I hurt you by the way." He said, before walking away.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-atleast give me some company...''
Taylor chuckled, "I'm not going anywhere. That's if you don't want me to, so I guess I'll be staying here." He said, quietly. "So... What is it that you wanna talk about."

Roman said:
"Oh... Maybe we can show it there's nothing to be afraid of out here. Just some people having a conversation." Alejandro suggested. Hyouinmaru turned back into a sword, "I feel he'd be scared of a man with a large "X" shaped scar." Roman looked at the three and smiled, "Well if you guys are hungry, there's a lot in the fridge or some snacks you could eat." He said, ruffling Alejandro's hair. "I'm gonna go check on your mother and sister. You guys just relax. Sorry if I hurt you by the way." He said, before walking away.
"Yeah, I'll let Mochi look around a bit, the fall kind of startled them It always takes awhile for her to calm down." They said, taking Alejandro's suggestion, releasing the rabbit to let iy roam around. Mochi clamped onto their leg, refusing to budge. " I'm going to give them some time to settle down." Klef said, putting the rabbit back onto their lap. "Ok." They said in response to Alejandro's dad.

Ballerina said:
"Yeah, I'll let Mochi look around a bit, the fall kind of startled them It always takes awhile for her to calm down." They said, taking Alejandro's suggestion, releasing the rabbit to let iy roam around. Mochi clamped onto their leg, refusing to budge. " I'm going to give them some time to settle down." Klef said, putting the rabbit back onto their lap. "Ok." They said in response to Alejandro's dad.
Alejandro sat down, and leaned Hyouinmaru against the wall. He smiled and looked over to Klef, "If you want, I could take you back to your cave. That way you and Mochi can feel the comfort of your own living space."

Mayyflower said:
(Who do you have?)
(((( I have, Roman, Hayate, Kaz, Ayame, Asuna, Tali, Alex, Akane, Satoshi, Piper(Marcie), Han, Luke, Emiya, Nai, Cecil, Aaron, and that's it. ))))

Roman said:
(((( I have, Roman, Hayate, Kaz, Ayame, Asuna, Tali, Alex, Akane, Satoshi, Piper(Marcie), Han, Luke, Emiya, Nai, Cecil, Aaron, and that's it. ))))
(You can send whoever I want to use Harley)

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "I'm not going anywhere. That's if you don't want me to, so I guess I'll be staying here." He said, quietly. "So... What is it that you wanna talk about."
''...what is going on out there...?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"But what if I don't want to stand?" She asked her iboccently

[/QUOTE]
''haha, well you could stay here i guess and watch''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...what is going on out there...?''
Taylor set the aspirin down and looked over at Seris, "Where are you talking about?" He asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im sensing so much deaths...coming from humans and non-humans...whats happening?''
Taylor sighed, "There's one word for that... War." He said, in a almost sad tone. "I just wish everything could go back to normal... Hell.. I'm surprised Celia didn't think I was this them... The humans that is."

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "There's one word for that... War." He said, in a almost sad tone. "I just wish everything could go back to normal... Hell.. I'm surprised Celia didn't think I was this them... The humans that is."
''she never knew you were a human?''

Roman said:
Alejandro sat down, and leaned Hyouinmaru against the wall. He smiled and looked over to Klef, "If you want, I could take you back to your cave. That way you and Mochi can feel the comfort of your own living space."
" It's fine, it usually takes only a few minutes before they calm down." Klef told him as the rabbit started to loosen up, crawling out of their lap and unto the floor. "See?" They said, grinning.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''she never knew you were a human?''
"She does. She knew that way before we even started dating." Taylor said, smiling softly. "I thought she'd be suspicious of me though.... After all, humans are hard to trust nowadays."

Roman said:
"She does. She knew that way before we even started dating." Taylor said, smiling softly. "I thought she'd be suspicious of me though.... After all, humans are hard to trust nowadays."
''even though your human...you still possess human abnormalities...''

...♱Seris said as she started to sit up♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Once they got to the club, the red head Seria just smiled. She spoke before everyone rushed in and pointed guns at her. Though her smiled maintained☫...
''hello boys, did chya miss me?''

''alright alright im coming''

...✦Zenya said as she got in✦...
...❆Her eye's widening in surprise, Rini quickly moved herself behind Seria. Though she should have moved away from her, considering she had about a million guns pointed at her. What did she do to them that made these guys so hostile towards her❆...

"U-Um.."

-----

...❤︎Once Zenya got in, Celia started the car before pulling off of the street and started heading towards their destination❤︎...

"I'm hoping we can actually get in and we won't look to out of place. We're gonna have to be careful if there are any of these UN guys or military scoping the area."

Ballerina said:
" It's fine, it usually takes only a few minutes before they calm down." Klef told him as the rabbit started to loosen up, crawling out of their lap and unto the floor. "See?" They said, grinning.
"Oh... I thought it would take a moment for him to relax." Alejandro said, before sitting on the floor next to Mochi. "Hi there little guy... I'm Alejandro." He said, petting the rabbit gently.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''even though your human...you still possess human abnormalities...''
...♱Seris said as she started to sit up♱...
Taylor raised a brow, "Huh? What do you mean by that?" He asked with a confused look.

Mayyflower said:
(Alright)
...? Harley walked around the park, she walked up to the swings and sat down on them, she started swinging ?...

"Such a dull day..."
Nai was at the park, sitting on the swing, when a girl came and sat on the one next to him. He heard her say something about the day being dull, which he... Sadly had to agree to. Nai never had a bad day, but today was different and it bummed him out. He then looked at the girl and smiled, "Having a bad day or something?"

3159381948_1_12_UgCBrEVn.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back