• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Nai was at the park, sitting on the swing, when a girl came and sat on the one next to him. He heard her say something about the day being dull, which he... Sadly had to agree to. Nai never had a bad day, but today was different and it bummed him out. He then looked at the girl and smiled, "Having a bad day or something?"
3159381948_1_12_UgCBrEVn.gif
...? Harley looked over at he kid, where did he come from? She sighed and shrugged ?...

"It's just to quiet and boring.."

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Her eye's widening in surprise, Rini quickly moved herself behind Seria. Though she should have moved away from her, considering she had about a million guns pointed at her. What did she do to them that made these guys so hostile towards her?...
"U-Um.."

-----

...??Once Zenya got in, Celia started the car before pulling off of the street and started heading towards their destination??...

"I'm hoping we can actually get in and we won't look to out of place. We're gonna have to be careful if there are any of these UN guys or military scoping the area."
...?Seria looked around a bit as her face change into a pissed expression as her form changed. She spoke before all the guns were put away and the men backed away after the boss told them to back away?...

''remember who burn your last club to the ground..''

http://rwby.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:BenRG/Cinder_Fall_Origin/Identity_Theory

latest

''right''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That's what I'm gonna do." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
''haha alright''

...⊹Kikuri said as she giggled as she cooked⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki soon slid next to her and proceeded to snit the food wantingly

[/QUOTE]
''dont get too close, the eggs might pop and get on your face''

...⊹Kikuri said giggling a bit but in a protective way⊹...

Mayyflower said:
...☬ Harley looked over at he kid, where did he come from? She sighed and shrugged ☬...
"It's just to quiet and boring.."
Nai tilted his head, he felt people older than him would enjoy peace and quiet. He did... "What do you mean? Do you not like he quiet?" He asked curiously.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you said you were a special human too right? they would hunt you down as well...''
"Yeah.. But that's an advantage for the UN if anything. Hell... If you were with them, wouldn't you wanna recruit someone of my kind?" Taylor asked.

Roman said:
"Yeah.. But that's an advantage for the UN if anything. Hell... If you were with them, wouldn't you wanna recruit someone of my kind?" Taylor asked.
''hunt you down to kill or hire you. either way, you would be taken away from Celia...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hunt you down to kill or hire you. either way, you would be taken away from Celia...''
"Their charmers aren't they? Come to steal me away from my wife for the military life?" Taylor joked. He then sighed, "I tried not to think about the dying thing... I don't really think killing a valuable asset like me would bode well. Both human and special? You'd be able to trust me to get close to the supernatural, but unfortunately, I have a family and my daughter is a special... Along with my dad and younger brother. That being said, I'm not the best choice, seeing that most of my loved ones aren't human."

Roman said:
"Their charmers aren't they? Come to steal me away from my wife for the military life?" Taylor joked. He then sighed, "I tried not to think about the dying thing... I don't really think killing a valuable asset like me would bode well. Both human and special? You'd be able to trust me to get close to the supernatural, but unfortunately, I have a family and my daughter is a special... Along with my dad and younger brother. That being said, I'm not the best choice, seeing that most of my loved ones aren't human."
''on a side note...your wife allowed a SS Criminal to live under your roof, Zenya''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''on a side note...your wife allowed a SS Criminal to live under your roof, Zenya''
Taylor chuckled, "Yeah I know. She told me when we made a pizza a few days ago. Pretty good pizza too... But I'm fine with her being a criminal. She seems like she has a straight head now. Besides, I used to be a criminal too, but I cleared my record." He said, finding the memory of doing so sort of funny.

Roman said:
Talia smiled, looking at Elora as if she sort of admired her in a way. "Prep course? I'll get ready for training I guess... Is there something I should wear for this or anything?" She asked. Sadly, Talia didn't know what to do at all and it sort of bothered her, so she tried to find out as much as possible. She also blushed lightly, when seeing Elora pull her phone from her chest.
Elora Capistrano

Once Elora finished talking on the phone, she hung up and placed it back where she had it. "There is actually, you'll need a flight suit, goggles, and shoes. I probably should have mentioned that before coming down here. The first two things are provided for you here, but shoes.. not so much. Since it'll take a little bit, maybe 10 minutes at most, for the instructor to get here, we can go back upstairs and get the shoes." She stated before continuing, "I'll have to change close to, this is to loose." Elora tugged on the top of her yukata as she said this.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "Yeah I know. She told me when we made a pizza a few days ago. Pretty good pizza too... But I'm fine with her being a criminal. She seems like she has a straight head now. Besides, I used to be a criminal too, but I cleared my record." He said, finding the memory of doing so sort of funny.
''as for me, a God Eater of Death. Zenya's friend Levya, a witch who once lead the first dimensional war and then Lucelia and Lucia leading the 2nd...of course..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Why?" She asked as she sniffed the food some more
Idk xD

[/QUOTE]
''i just said why...and if it does pop into your face, its gonna hurt since its hot..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh." She said to her as she backed up and smiled at kikuri

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri smiled back as the egg popped and a bit of the hot oil got on Kikuri's hand and she flinched a bit speaking but went back to cooking⊹...

''ngh, fuck..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri smiled back as the egg popped and a bit of the hot oil got on Kikuri's hand and she flinched a bit speaking but went back to cooking⊹...
''ngh, fuck..''
Myuki grabed her hand worriedly and looked at it. "You ok?!?" She asked worriedly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki grabed her hand worriedly and looked at it. "You ok?!?" She asked worriedly

[/QUOTE]
''yes im fine...its just a small burn''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back