• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myyki smoled and quickly finished. "Is there more baby?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
''maybe...lemme check..''

...⊹She said as she searched in the fridge to find a stack full of it⊹...

''theres a stack..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''tsh..well how else would you consider me besides a friend?''
"Not for me to decide... Well it is, but I'm bad at this kind of decision. Guess I'll refer to you as my adopted daughters." Taylor said, finally able to breath again... Well at least the right way. "Does Celia know about this or is this something new? The daughter thing."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''maybe...lemme check..''
...⊹She said as she searched in the fridge to find a stack full of it⊹...

''theres a stack..''
She clapped happily and smiled. "Can I have those?" She asked happily

Roman said:
"Not for me to decide... Well it is, but I'm bad at this kind of decision. Guess I'll refer to you as my adopted daughters." Taylor said, finally able to breath again... Well at least the right way. "Does Celia know about this or is this something new? The daughter thing."
''possibly not. Lucelia or Lucia never discussed it with her...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She clapped happily and smiled. "Can I have those?" She asked happily

[/QUOTE]
''just half. we dont know who else wants em, and...we're not trying to be greedy''

...⊹Kikuri said with a giggle. Even though it was half, she took out 8 sticks of BBQ⊹...

''we also need to watch your cholesterol..some people get heart attacks that way''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''just half. we dont know who else wants em, and...we're not trying to be greedy''
...⊹Kikuri said with a giggle. Even though it was half, she took out 8 sticks of BBQ⊹...

''we also need to watch your cholesterol..some people get heart attacks that way''
"But my kind can't get heart attacks." She said to her

Roman said:
(((( They do seem to be stuck, so if you feel he could he could help, then yes. Or I could have one of my characters help them. :P ))))
Alejandro nodded and told Hyouinmaru to follow them, "Well then... With from what I seen, there's a ton of nothing. A ghost who possessed you and a giant picture of Caspian." He said. "I'm beginning to think there's nothing here."
((I'm going to wait, you can have one of your characters help out, or they could teleport somewhere else))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''possibly not. Lucelia or Lucia never discussed it with her...''
Taylor nodded, "Well I guess I'll just tell her... Or maybe call Zenya or something and have her tell Celia. I dunno. So, why do you wanna be considered our adoptive daughters? They're many other people out there.."

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "Well I guess I'll just tell her... Or maybe call Zenya or something and have her tell Celia. I dunno. So, why do you wanna be considered our adoptive daughters? They're many other people out there.."
''well...first of all, you have a daughter. should be good to talk to once in a while, and your a human and shes a succubus. kind of a balance. and...i go anywhere else, il probably be hunted down because of a bounty thats still going...its just in secret''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok." She said happily. "Fried rice with egg?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
''sure''

...⊹She said before getting the rice out and started scooping rice⊹...

''how much rice you want?''

Ballerina said:
((I'm going to wait, you can have one of your characters help out, or they could teleport somewhere else))
(((( Well since Alejandro was toldtold to bebe home at a certain time, I can do this. ))))

Alejandro was about to say something to Klef, but Hyouinmaru had interrupted him when he said something, "I think I found something. It might give us a clue about who this man was." He said, before a portal opened above Klef and Alejandro. The two were then pulled in, and Hyouinmaru jumped in behind them, only to land on his head on the other end of the portal. "This is embarassing." He said. Alejandro groaned, weakly holding his side. He opened his eeyes, and seen a familiar face... A really familiar one. The person seemed to be pointing at him with a smile.

tumblr_ns3puiTZEb1s4h0g8o1_500.gif

"Hey? Alejandro you alive? You were supposed to be home hours ago." The male said, shaking his head. Hyouinmaru stood up and walked over to Klef and offer help. Alejandro sighed, and groaned some more, "Sorry. I got caught up with something." "Mind telling me who the other kid is?" Hyouinmaru looked over to the male, "Alejandro's friend, Klef. The one he was chipped with." The male shook his head, "Chipped? I knew nothing about that. We'll have a lengthy conversation about this Alejandro. As for you, Mr. Klef. I'm Roman. Alejandro's dad."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...first of all, you have a daughter. should be good to talk to once in a while, and your a human and shes a succubus. kind of a balance. and...i go anywhere else, il probably be hunted down because of a bounty thats still going...its just in secret''
Taylor thought about her reasons and found those reasons also... Valid. "Well those are valid reasons. Talia is usually around, but she texted me and said she'll be staying at a friends house for the night. There is one reason that confuses me. The one about how I'm human and Celia's a Succubus. Explain that one please."

Roman said:
(((( Well since Alejandro was toldtold to bebe home at a certain time, I can do this. ))))
Alejandro was about to say something to Klef, but Hyouinmaru had interrupted him when he said something, "I think I found something. It might give us a clue about who this man was." He said, before a portal opened above Klef and Alejandro. The two were then pulled in, and Hyouinmaru jumped in behind them, only to land on his head on the other end of the portal. "This is embarassing." He said. Alejandro groaned, weakly holding his side. He opened his eeyes, and seen a familiar face... A really familiar one. The person seemed to be pointing at him with a smile.

tumblr_ns3puiTZEb1s4h0g8o1_500.gif

"Hey? Alejandro you alive? You were supposed to be home hours ago." The male said, shaking his head. Hyouinmaru stood up and walked over to Klef and offer help. Alejandro sighed, and groaned some more, "Sorry. I got caught up with something." "Mind telling me who the other kid is?" Hyouinmaru looked over to the male, "Alejandro's friend, Klef. The one he was chipped with." The male shook his head, "Chipped? I knew nothing about that. We'll have a lengthy conversation about this Alejandro. As for you, Mr. Klef. I'm Roman. Alejandro's dad."
"Cool!" Klef said, rushing over to what Hyouinmaru was talking about before falling into a portal. Their body was thrusted onto the floor and they were extremely confused. Klef stood up back up, thanks to Hyouinmaru help. They looked at the male who was talking to, he apparently was Alejandro's father. "Hi! So your Alejandro father, nice to meet you."

Roman said:
Taylor thought about her reasons and found those reasons also... Valid. "Well those are valid reasons. Talia is usually around, but she texted me and said she'll be staying at a friends house for the night. There is one reason that confuses me. The one about how I'm human and Celia's a Succubus. Explain that one please."
''well...a balance between supernatural and human. of course id want to study more about the humans nowadays...and having to know another supernatural is in the same house im living in, kind of comforts me somehow''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki smiled happily and kissed we cheek happily

[/QUOTE]
''this may take a while, so have a seat''

...⊹Kikuri said as she smiled at Myuki⊹...

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Care for company, or no?" he asked as he finished his plate, patting his full belly. He wanted her to be safe and he would protect her incase something went down. He wanted to explore a little, and see if the heat was off of them for the time being.
---Misafune--

"It..it is okay." he said struggling to get up, but being glomped by the three girls. "Just be safe." he said to them, caressing their faces. "Don't worry, we will see each other someday." he assured them with a weary smile. Standing on unsteady legs, he took the suit and put it on. "Look, do your worst to me, but spare the girls." he spoke defiantly to the woman in the doorway. Looking down at the girls, he speaks softly, "I will always love you all." he said as he climbed back into the tube. He would resist, but he also knew that whatever he did, would put the girls in danger..

-Achilles-

λAchilles was blushing hard now. He carried her right to the restaurant. Setting her down gently, he nearly collapsed. "So we are here, what would you like?" he offered as he tried to look away, to hid his blush.λ

@Nonalaka

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
...☼Chiharu sniffled back tears as she watched him struggle to speak. Everything was awful. She just wanted to go home. But... did she even have a home? Even the village felt foreign to her, and that was where they were supposed to stay for a while. Either way, she hated everything that was happening. Misafune was being taken away, there was a scary lady, the bracelet wouldn't come off... Chiharu flung her arms around Misafune, not wanting him to leave. But soon he was taken away again, and before she knew it the lady was talking again, saying they had to be good or else something bad would happen to Misafune. Chiharu sniffled again as she watched the rocket propel itself through the sky, and she simply watched in confusion as it blew up. Deep down she probably guessed what had happened, but she just looked up at Rini, her voice shaky☼...

"R-rini... w-what just happened..?"

@Nonalaka

------------------------------------

...⊗Kanon just held on to Achilles as he walked, unsure of what he was talking about. Temple of Hera? She was unfamiliar with the concept. But soon they reached the restaurant, and she wad set down gently. After nearly being taken and... had other unspeakable things done to her, she looked pretty worn down. Her clothes were dissheveled, her eyes sullen on a brushing face (the guy had hit her pretty hard to shut her up), and the many other bruises and marks on her body from the ordeal. She looked a right mess. But Achilles asked about food, and she glanced over at a menu on the table. She had been hungry earlier, sure, but after what had happened, she felt pretty sick to her stomach about all of it. Kanon didn't want to worry him about that though, so she picked it up to look through it. Shed pick somethin that she would normally order, though she wasn't sure how much of it she'd eat. She spoke in a soft tone to answer his question, though⊗...

"O-oh, uh, I haven't, um, d-decided yet."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back